Country Love Ch. 07

Story Info
The aha moment happens at last.
1.3k words
4.47
15.5k
11
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie set Cora on her feet in the bathroom. He held her under her elbow as he turned on the water, because her knees still shook a little. He handed her the shower head and stood back. She leaned against the wall of the shower and let the warm water run between her legs. She bit her lip, closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Ronnie couldn't really judge whether the shower was making her uncomfortable or turning her on.

"That's good enough for right now." he said. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He was naked, still hard and smiling half of a smile. She shut off the water and replaced the shower head. He held out his hand to help her out of the tub. As soon as she grasped his hand and stepped out, he pulled her into a warm wet embrace.

He kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, and her lips, looking into her eyes between each one. They both broke into matching wide grins. "Take me back to bed." Cora said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"My thoughts exactly ma'am." He replied and swept her up. It took him no more than 10 seconds to have her in her bedroom and to replace her gently on the bed. Looking down at her soft porcelain body he couldn't help but adore her. She was like an angel, her creamy white skin and all over blonde hair, highlighted by the sky blue sheets she lay upon.

"Cora, I love you." he said,"I'm sure of it."

"Ronnie!" She gasped, not believing her ears. "Do you mean that?" She asked sitting up and looking into his eyes looking for a trace of doubt.

"I'm positive." He replied sitting down on the side of the bed still facing her.

"Good, because I love you too." She said. She did. In fact she had ever since they went to pick out Jake. She knew it the moment Vitz told her the horse was Ronnie's idea. And at that moment she couldn't hold back. She crawled into his lap with a big smile and kissed him on his lips.

She kissed him and bit his lip. She ran her fingers over his hard chest and kissed down his strong jaw to his collarbone. The whole time he had his arm across her lap and his other hand wrapped around her, holding her close to him.

Gently as he could he lifted her off his lap and put her on the bed. He was rock hard. His blood was burning in his veins. The adrenaline from admitting his love and the hunger for her beautiful body was building fast inside of him.

Cora reached down between her legs and slid her fingers along her pussy. Sure enough it was slick and wet ready for her man to really take her this time. "Ronnie, I'm really ready for you now baby." She said, watching him stare at her hand. Then he looked over all of her. Her body had a soft blush over it now. Her nipples stood out straight and hard. She looked as ready as she ever would.

Not wasting another second he climbed onto the bed placing himself in between her legs. He knelt there admiring his view. He opened her legs a little wider and grabbed hold of his shaft. He lay on top of her propped up on his elbow again and readied himself at her opening. He moved his hips forward only a bit so that the head was inside of her. She looked into his eyes and gave a small nod.

At the exact same time she moved her hips up and he moved forward and he was really inside of her. She groaned and squeezed her eyes shut tight. She was so tight and hot Ronnie actually moaned deep in his throat. Held up on one arm, he held her hips down with his other hand and began to pump in and out of her. He went slowly at first because she was so tight he was sure he would hurt her. As her eyes began to open, and she looked more pleased than pained, he began pushing deeper. From a one-two rhythm, to four fast beats, the love making turned primal.

Cora's whimpering turned to loud moaning. She clamped her knuckle between her teeth to hold in her screams. " Ronnie, oh my." She gasped between strokes. " Ronnie, Oh god! I'm cumming!" She cried out breathlessly. She squeezed him tightly between her thighs but he showed no signs of stopping.

He thrust through her orgasm. Teeth gritted, he felt her walls closing around him. He felt her release and knew if he held on she would come again for him. He slid in and out slowly again, this time kissing away the beads of sweat that appeared around her flushed face. " Baby girl, come one more time for me." He whispered in her ear.

His words made her skin prickle. She knew how to help him. As he made love to her she rubbed her clit. It was so over sensitive that it took her only a minute to come around him again. She released a loud "Oh" and then let her muscles relax.

He grunted as he pulled his large member out of her and came in ribbons over her tight little belly. She looked down and smiled. She liked this too much. She would have to figure out some sort of birth control because she wanted to do this more often.

Ronnie, still above her on all fours, let his breathing settle before getting up. He left and returned quickly with a warm wash cloth. He wiped his seed off her belly and then lay down beside her. " I liked that." said Cora. " I don't think anyone else in this world could have done that for me."

" I'm sure lots a' guys could have done that for you." Ronnie said raising his eyebrows playfully.

"Not the way you just did it. I mean nobody could make me feel the love the way you do. Nobody but you can or ever will make me feel that emotion and power pumping through my body. Head to toe. Like shedding an old skin. I love you Ronnie."

" Cora, you beautiful angel you. You have quite a way with words my girl. I love you too."

" I'd love to stay up and talk about this feeling but the farm awaits us. Lets sleep baby."

" You're right. Goodnight love."

* * *

Cora woke up before the alarm. She looked over at Ronnie. His 5 o clock shadow had grown over night and he looked even more like a sexy cowboy than he did last night. His brown hair was an absolute mess but somehow still looked sexy. She reached over and touched him. His skin was scorching.

Her touch woke him and his sleepy eyes opened. They seemed even bluer this morning. In fact everything was better this morning. The air was sweet and cool. Birdsong sounded more beautiful than ever. The sunshine made everything glow. It shone off Ronnie's skin, Cora's hair, the polished furniture, and made the morning brighter. Everything is brighter in love.

They went about their morning routines as usual. Before 7 am they were ready an headed to the farm. Ronnie parked his truck in the usual spot and the two went in the farm house and got the days chores from pop.

They split up and ran through the chores faster than usual. Cora had every animal fed and each enclosure cleaned before Ronnie had even returned from delivering feed. She would have loved to spend her rare free time with Ronnie but her second love was more available. So she set off to Jake's lean to in the back.