Country Love Ch. 08

Story Info
Cora is never bored for long.
1.3k words
4.55
14.8k
9

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cora walked Jake one lap around the field just to warm him up. Then trotted the next lap. Finally she broke out into a canter. Jake was a big boy so his canter threw her high with every stride. She did a figure eight and a serpentine. Then she let go of the reins and let him canter freely. She pulled the hair tie from her pony tail and let the wind they were making flow through her hair.

She closed her eyes and put her arms out at her sides. The wind carried her hair and her open flannel behind her. She opened her eyes after a few seconds and saw they were approaching the end of the field. She leaned back and Jake slowed down. She took up the reins again and walked him around so he could cool down.

As she walked Jake off the field and back to the farm she saw him, Ronnie, directly ahead. He was sitting on a bale of hay watching her ride.

"Having fun on the job?" He teased.

"Well was I supposed to sit around waiting for you?" She answered playfully.

He walked up beside Cora and Jake. She looked down and admired the view. He had on a t shirt that showed off all his muscles, his jeans were a mess as usual but they were stylish kind of mess, and his tan glowed off his exposed arms and neck. She reached down and turned his cap around on his head. He smiled up at her squinting a bit in the sun. His icy blue eyes and white teeth sparkled in the afternoon sun.

They pulled up behind the tool shed. It now served as a home for Jakes tack as well. Ronnie put both hands on Cora's waist and helped her down off her horse. He did not let go of her upon her landing. Instead, he pulled her a little closer to him and kissed her lips. She smiled and kissed him back. Then turned away and began undoing Jake's saddle.

Once everything was put away Cora pulled off her flannel short sleeve shirt and threw it toward Ronnie, who now sat leaning against the shed. She unraveled the hose and turned it on. Starting at his hooves Cora began washing Jake. Dirt and sweat rolled off his coat with the water. She brushed off the water with a bristly brush and took a drink straight from the hose. The water splashed down her front, but it was welcome relief from the heat.

She led Jake to the weeping willow tree in the courtyard of the farm and dropped his lead rope there. He began munching on grass contently so she left him to dry.

She turned and jogged back toward the shed. She peaked around the corner and saw Ronnie. His eyes were hidden under the rim of his baseball cap, he still clutched her shirt in his hand, and his head was bowed. He was sleeping! Cora tip toed over to the sleeping beauty and straddled him. She knelt down with his thighs between her legs and removed his cap. Sure enough his eyes were closed. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Ronnie, baby, wake up love." He didn't stir. She moved up so she was straddling his lap. She kissed his neck right under his ear and whispered again, "Wake up."

He drew in a deep breath and opened his eyes. He looked at the view. Cora sat in his lap smiling at him, her white tank, wet,sticking to her breasts and bra, and his cap in her hand. He put both hands on her waist and sat forward. He kissed her lips and let her tongue inside his mouth. She looked so sexy right at that moment he didn't ever want to let her go. Unfortunately, the lunch bell rang from the front of the farm house and they both let out a very disappointed groan.

* * *

After lunch Cora took Ronnie's hand and they headed out for the afternoons deliveries. They did care or realize that Pop picked up on the display of affection. He smiled to himself as they left and he cleaned up lunch.

* * *

Ronnie pulled around the back of the farm. Cora put Jake back in his stall and then ran and jumped into the cab of the very big Mac Truck. She and Ronnie had two deliveries to make. One was a big load of cow corn to a farm about an hour north, and the other, hay, to a barn close to Flagstone. They started with the longer trip first.

Ronnie was driving and Cora was bored. She tried to listen to the music but she still wasn't entertained. She had plenty of room to lay down on the seat of the truck, as long as her knees were folded up. She lay on her back and counted the bumps they went over in the road.

After a half an hour she sat up. She'd gotten an idea of how to entertain herself. She switched off the music and tied up her hair into a messy bun. "How good of a driver are you?" she asked Ronnie.

"I'm a great driver." he answered with a questioning tone in his voice.

"Good," she said, and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Keep your eyes on the road."

She moved closer and began to unbutton and unzip his jeans. He took his foot off the gas as she ran her hand over his cock. She heard him inhale above her. He took his foot off the gas again as he lifted his hips to help her pull down his pants and briefs a bit. She watched his member start to grow. He was semi hard when she took him in her hand and kissed the tip. She looked up and he still watched the road. She licked up his shaft to get it lubricated. Then she put the head in her mouth. She sucked on the tip and massaged it with her tongue, then pulled it out with a *POP*. She did the same over and over until he grew to his full length.

He was rock hard in her mouth and she tasted the salty drops of cum from the tip. She held him firmly at the base and tightened her lips as she pushed her mouth lower onto him. She sucked and tightened her lips over him taking him deeper every time. When he reached the back of her throat she took her mouth off him and caught her breath. She looked up, he had one hand one the wheel and the other on the handle attached to the door. He held onto both white fisted. His eyebrows were raised and his mouth was open. He was breathing heavily, and he looked down at her for just a moment. His eyes went back to the road and she could tell he was trying to concentrate hard.

She put her mouth on his cock and bobbed up and down again. She massaged his scrotum with her hand trying to hurry along his orgasm. She knew he was close. She felt his sack tighten in her hand. She had one other weapon in her arsenal. She drew him into her mouth until his head touched the back of her throat. With him there, she moaned a deep, sexy, hungry moan. Above her, she heard him say goddamnit, the truck sped up and he came in her mouth. She massaged and squeezed all of his cum out of him and into her mouth.

She turned over and laid her head on his thigh. She looked at his reaction. His mouth was open and he was breathing like he had just been running. She also looked at the time. They would arrive any minute. She sat up and let down her hair. She had given a boy a blowjob before but not the way she just administered to Ronnie.

When they pulled up to the buyer's farm Ronnie tugged his pants back into place. He grinned a wide grin at her and said, "What the hell am I going to do with you, you crazy girl?"