Country Lovin' Ch. 01

Story Info
Group of friends in the south indulging in their fantasies.
1.1k words
3.45
10.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

::Kristina's POV::

I can't believe I'm about to attend the graduation of my best friends little sister.. practically MY little sister. And even more than not being able to believe that, I can't believe it's already been an entire year since I myself graduated high school. Wow. So after a year, I'm getting ready to walk through the doors of my old high school, and walk those halls down to auditorium, just as I used to.

Here I am in Caylie's bedroom getting all primped up for the ceremony. She's changing into a straight up fucking Southern Belle sun dress; white with a blue floral pattern, and a cropped top short sleeved cardigan over it. Buuuut she is not quite into it yet.. As she slides the dress up her legs, and over her barely there hips with her top half completely exposed; I can not help but stare.. I can feel myself getting totally turned on. I don't think it's exactly right for me to feel sexually attracted to my female best friend. My best friend who is practically my sister. But it's pretty much how I've always felt. And on a few occasions I was able to indulge in my fantasy. Of course that was just us being girls; practicing how to make out, or we were a little buzzed. Well! I better stop staring before I actually cream myself.

We're all dressed and ready to go. As much as I don't like the whole southern belle style, I must admit that Caylie looks absolutely stunning right now. The white & blue floral pattern dress looks beautiful with her pale, freckly skin and red hair. For once I feel less than attractive in my grey/blue button up dress, brown leather belt, and cowboy boots. Whatever. She is beautiful, and I do always get all the attention.. maybe this will be her moment. We climb into my truck and head on over to the school. Once there we pick seats pretty close to the stage.

::Sidney's POV::

I, Sidney Ann Markley, am about to graduate after four fucking years of hell. I am incredibly relieved, and maybe even a little... sad.... Not that I'll ever admit that to anyone. Standing back stage waiting to walk and get my diploma, in an ocean of every one's family and friends, I can easily pick mine out. But more important, I can see Kristina. I'm ecstatic that she came today. Although I'm not surprised. She's been pretty much a part of this family for the past fifteen years. She looks drop dead gorgeous. I caught her eye for a few seconds, and the eye contact we made was intense. It made me a little weak in the knees, and I couldn't help but sheepishly look away. God, she is beautiful. Oh! I'm up.

As I walk across the stage, I can't even try to look at all of those faces. I actually think I'll cry if I do. Holy shit. There must have been something in the pot I smoked this morning.. this isn't me talking! Well whatever. Speaking of pot, I'm hungry as fuck. Is this almost over? I wanna get to my graduation party and grub the hell out. Kristina's going to be there... Score!

::Blake's POV::

Caylie invited me to her sister, Sidney's graduation party for food and drinks. Maybe I'll get a little taste of something else... It's been about a month and a half since Caylie and I last hooked up. And I am quite frankly dying to fuck her. I know she wants to; she's said so on more than one occasion. When it happens I know it's going to be hot. She's so sexy and dirty. I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Three o'clock needs to come faster before I do!

And thank the Lord, I am pulling up to the Markley's plantation home at this very moment. Caylie's sitting on the porch steps with Kristina. Both of them looking hotter than the Alabama sun in the middle of August. When Caylie spotted me, those gorgeous green eyes lit up like I've never seen before.. Oh yeah, I think it's going down today.

::Caylie's POV::

My baby sister just graduated, and now the boy who I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose my virginity to just pulled up in front of my house. The things I would to Blake Whalen. Mmm Mmm Mmm. His Wrangler jeans are hugging his crotch so perfectly I can almost make out his perfect penis. And I instantly flash back to the last time we were together in the back room of Tractor Supply Co.

My favorite nights are those when Blake closes the store alone. It's ten o'clock on a Saturday night and I'm in the passenger seat of Kristina's truck. She never has a problem driving me so I can go hook up; she enjoys it actually. When I get there Blake is at the door. He lets me in, and as soon as we're away from the glass we run to the back room. He barely gets the door shut before I start working at his belt. In about five seconds flat I have his pants at his ankles, and he is rock hard. I put my hand around his perfect dick and start working it manually. You can see the intense pleasure in his face. He pulls me feet and kisses me fiercly. He bites down on my lower lip and I let out a quite audible moan. I don't know how long I can beat around the bush.. I lower his hand to the hem of my skirt, and up it goes. I took of my panties in Kristina's truck, and the unexpected lack of underwear surprised Blake, but he loves it. He instantly lowers himself to his knees and slowly lifts up my skirt. He circles his tongue around my outer lips, and then slowly parts them with two fingers. He takes my clit into his mouth and sucks while flicking his tongue across it. I moan loudly. He slowly pushes one finger into my dripping hole. As he starts sucking and licking harder and faster, he thrusts his fingers harder and faster as well. My moans grow louder and quicker.. and then... Oh my.. Oh. Oh my God. Holy.. Oh God. "I. Am going. to...."

"Hey Kristina. And helloooo Caylie." Torn right out of that amazing memory. But he was the one who made the memory, so I guess I can forgive him, as long as we can recreate it (and more) later on....