Country Roads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

After another slug of liquor, she sat down underneath the hammock and regarded the wet sausage. "I don't have a lot of experience with this, Papa."

A dry chuckle came from above. "That's OK, princess. Took yer momma a whole winter to git it right. Jus' think of it as the biggest teat you ever saw. Give him a coupla strokes ta say hello 'n start slow. Be gentle with 'im."

Jo took another slug of moonshine and gave it a lick, making it quiver. It was sweat and salty with a hint of earth, and another sip her beverage persuaded her to give it another taste. She didn't know if it was the booze playing with her perceptions, but it started to taste like sunshine and moonshine, mountain breezes and creek water. Soon, she had the whole head in her mouth, licking and sucking. The breeze stirred the trees, and she took it out. Sweat was pouring off her body, and she asked him, "Is it too hot for you, Papa?"

"Hell, no. 'Nam was worse. We sweated like pigs all the time. Damn Army used to fly us outta the middle of nowhere and make us walk home, shoot our way out. If it weren't for those Mississippi colored boys, we wouldn't be here today: I'd jus' be a bunch of dead bones in the jungle. One year there was more like ten. Never cheated on Edna, couldn't git it up for those Vietnam whores. Shit girl, yer the rookie of the year. Yer momma never done it this good."

The talk about the army was making him harder, and Jo wanted to keep him talking so he'd finish sooner. "What about the Vietcong?"

"Rotten bastards, every one." The old man spat a large glob on the other side of the hammock and continued: "Tried to fight fair and they wouldn't. Took out a few dozen, learned how to survive. Mountain instincts helped over there in the highlands, them city boys was droppin' right and left. Jus' me and them Mississippi boys made it home agin. Went back few years ago, they took us 'n our women around and treated us purty good, but it didn't make up for the shit they gave us way back. Purty country, I'd go back agin, but not purtier 'n the Ozarks. This is where I belong, what I fight for. Kept those damn Yankees out, and the FBI, and the revenuers. Ain't never givin' up...ah, daym little girl, here it comes!"

Jo couldn't believe how much semen he put out: it filled her mouth and dripped out streaming down her neck to her breasts. Reflexively, she swallowed as much as she could and kept it in until he stopped pulsating. The taste tingled and teased her, pungent as white lightning and made her quiver down her her soul, giving her an orgasm of her own and soaking her white shorts. Standing up, she finished her drink as her grandfather looked at her, beaming with joy before slipping back into a deep slumber.

She walked back to the house unsteadily, and her grandmother gave her a smile when she entered before scowling. "Ya better put yer top on fer dinner," she growled and pointed at the dish cabinet, indicating it was time to set the table for the noon meal.

After helping in the kitchen after dinner and a long nap, she awakened to find her Papa had shot a couple of rabbits for supper. He went out after dark and she curled up next to her Gran for the night. The old woman started snoring and Jo realized it was going to take a while to fall asleep herself. Whipping out her cell phone, she was amazed to see bars and called Mindi. The noise in the background was deafening, and Mindi had been drinking. "Hey, good looking, what'cha got cooking?" her lover said when she picked up. The scene behind her was full of flashing lights and people dancing by. Mindi was wearing a crown, and sipping from a tall frosty glass.

"Fantastic. What's the roaring in the background? You being attacked by wildcats?"

"Little dark where you are. I found this great gay bar in Branson, never knew it would be here. So much fun! You gotta come check it out right now!"

Jo smiled to herself. "No thanks, I forgot how much I liked fresh rabbit. Found a gold mine here, we're set for life."

"Really?"

"Really, really. Gonna take the family business legit. There's a growing market for legal moonshine, although getting a liquor license will probably get me thrown out of the family. No, not really. But Papa promised me the recipe."

"Gotta try it then. Like the idea, know just the business model to use. You coming back tonight?"

"Nope, gotta take in the mountain air while I can. See ya on Sunday."

Mindi pouted for a moment, then broke into her usual smile. "All right, Jo baby. Can't wait."

"By the way, I need to ask you a favor."

"What?"

"Call me Josie."

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother My Lover Ch. 01 My brother introduced me to sex.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Billy's Willy Brother and sister discover one another.in Incest/Taboo
Siblings with Benefits My sister and I meet up on a blind date and decide to fuck.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories