Country Roads Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

Sadie got an evil grin. "Let's give him some now, while he's got busted balls and cain't do nothin' 'bout it, huh? Uncle Frankie never finished me off proper, and kids've got a sitter." She flipped her dress over her head, revealing a stunning pair of breasts with big nipples. "Two kids'll do this for ya. You like boobs, Brat, that's what Mary Barnes tells me. I'm gonna sit down here and spread my legs, let you git the whole picture, while Josie takes care of me. You wanna help me out cousin?"

Josie smiled, and her cousin sat down on the little beach running by the creek, which burbled happily beside her. Josie's fingers started stroking Sadie's thighs, teasing, taunting her lower lips. The round bud in the middle came out, and was circled many times, making the dew glisten in the morning light. One finger snuck in, then another, Sadie ground her hips in pleasure. "Give it all to me Josie, give it all to me. After two babies, I got lots of room." With that, Josie put all her fingers in her cousin's snatch, then rolled them into a fist, pushing in up to the wrist. Sadie's face was contorted with delight, and a quick peek at Brat's face showed a combination of lust and agony. Incredibly, his member thickened above his reddened testicles. The pace quickened, and Josie leaned down to lick her cousin's clitoris. Sadie's breathing quickened, and she howled in pleasure, squirting her orgasm all over the sandy soil she sat on.

After Sadie came down, she looked at the captive. His mouth was open, his tongue out, and his cock was rock hard. She smiled maliciously, "Ain't that a picture! You got it, Josie."

"Yup."

"Brat, dear boy, since ya still got something goin', dunno how, let's have some more fun." Walking over, swaying her hips seductively, she knelt before him and took his cock in her mouth for a little bit, before stopping to lick it between sentences. "Oh, this will be once in a lifetime. Only reason I'm doin' it's cause I know you'll hurt like hell when it's over. Well, and I like suckin' cock." Josie got an inspiration and started unbuttoning her blouse. Living in the country the past few days, she'd forgone the tradition of wearing a bra, and as her front came open, she teased him with glimpses of her chest. Brat's eyes were glazing over, spasms of pain crossed his face from time to time, but he could not look away. Without taking it off, Josie eventually pulled it completely open, letting his eyes devour her tits; she cupped and bounced them at him.

"Maybe it's the last time you'll do this, blow yer load." As Sadie sucked him, she flicked his nuts with her finger, making him groan, and kept doing it as she brought him closer to his climax. "Maybe we otta cut 'em off, turn you into a gelding. Lydia might like the rest. You can sing soprano in your daddy's choir." He groaned and writhed as she teased him, still flicking his nuts, making him yelp. "I'm not swallowin' you, dumbass. Don't deserve it. Your last load's gonna lie here on the ground, a useless wet spot. Kinda fits, don't it? No, not yet. Wanna keep havin' fun. Gonna keep you hard as long as I can." She was brutal, bringing him close and stopping again time after time. Josie continued her show, bringing her nipples almost in his reach, mocking him.

A load groan and Sadie decided enough was enough. His yells reverberated through the forest; Josie imagined her grandparents could hear it all the way to Springfield. He started spewing out his seed, and Sadie pulled back to let it fall on the ground, jerking him as rope after rope of semen shot out. When he stopped, Sadie punched him in the nuts again, making his entire body limp.

Josie took a couple of more pictures, giving him another love boot to the crotch, and buttoned up. Taking out her knife, she rubbed the flat of the blade across his balls. "I wonder, maybe they hurt bad enough you WANT me to cut them off. Think so?" Brat started quivering and sobbing. "Maybe I'd be doin' the women of this county a favor. But no, don't feel up to it today. Too messy." Putting the knife back in its holster on her hip, she made a point of swishing her hips as we walked away from him.

Sadie walked back, throwing her dress over her shoulder, and picked up the gun again. As she walked up close to the bound man, a look of terror crossed his face as the barrel came up, then a single shot severed the rope above his left hand. "We're goin' home now, Brat. We're takin' yer clothes, so you'll have to do the best you can gittin' back to town. Hope Lydia don't mind yer busted balls. God, that left a bad taste in my mouth!" Josie laughed. "Just remember if you when git loose, I got 'nother barrel loaded and Josie's got yer gun."

As they walked away, the clearing was quiet, and they held hands as they returned to Sadie's house. They cleaned up at the pump, ate a light lunch of fresh garden greens, and sat on the front porch in light dresses from Sadie's closet. The day was growing hot, but the main work of the day was done. "When are ya comin' back?" Sadie asked.

"Oh, not too long. Gotta lot to do. Another water survey, some site preparation for a factory, business and manufacturing licenses. Get the road improved for big trucks. Better electrical lines, satellite communications. Reckon I'll live high up on the mountain in Uncle Jess' old place."

"Where did you put Brat's gun?"

"Down the hole in the outhouse. Badge, too...reckon if he wants to dig through shit to get it, fine. Burned his uniform with some trash You'll probably want to dig in that old outhouse and dig another one."

"No problem. Uncle Frank owes me. Git him to do it by next week. 'Nother buttfuckin' otta do it. What about your...girlfriend?"

"Oh, she'll come out here after she graduates. We'll take things slow, won't do a big wedding for a while. Don't know if this will be forever, but ready to find out."

"Don't firget the pre-nup."

Josie punched her cousin in the arm and laughed. "Didn't know you knew about those."

Sadie smirked. "Just 'cause nobody up here's got nothin' to pre-nup 'bout, don't mean we don't know 'bout 'em. Uncle Frank was talkin' 'bout doin' one with Widow Jenkins."

They both laughed, and sipped glasses of their grandfather's shine. Sadie kissed Josie's hand. "How 'bout yer family duty?"

Josie smiled. "Always got to take care of family."

Sadie giggled. "Got a great idea. Next time Gran is tired 'n Papa needs a little help, let's double team him."

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Itch You Can't Scratch My attempted prank rapidly spirals out of control.in Incest/Taboo
Being a Man for Himself A man makes life changes after facing mortality.in Incest/Taboo
Nerdy Nephew & Sexy Aunt Brian goes to stay with his aunt for the summer.in Incest/Taboo
Staying Close to My Sister This is my first story, so I hope you like it!in Incest/Taboo
Lesson Time Older sister tutors younger brother.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories