Country Store Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, that was the best blowjob I have ever seen. I got some great pictures, you are quite a star." Henry said as I turned to see the camera in his other hand.

"Now you step back over next to Frank and hold his cock up." He said and pushed me over to Frank.

I reached over and grabbed the big black cock.

"Now smile sweetie." Henry said and I turned towards him just in time to see him snap a shot of me holding the cock that just showered me with cum. I felt his cum still soaking into my shirt.

"That will be a good one. Now let's see those beautiful tits again. Pull that shirt down." He commanded.

I let go of Frank's cock and pulled my shirt down off my shoulders and below my bra.

"Nice bra, sweet cheeks, now lose it." Henry grumbled.

I reached around behind and popped the clasp. I pulled the straps off my shoulders and held the cups with my hands. I paused and looked at Henry and he glared at me and held out his meaty hand. I took my bra and placed it in his hand, my breasts popping free into the air. I heard Frank gasp as he looked at my tits.

"See Frank, don't they look even better in person?" Henry chuckled.

"Now baby girl, lift up that skirt and show me what kind of panties you have today." He ordered.

I lifted my skirt slowly and exposed my white lace panties that Ken had been eyeing only an hour or so ago.

"Very nice baby, now just slip them off." He said.

I reached under my skirt and slid them down my legs. They gathered at my ankles and I flipped them aside. Henry just grunted and nodded and I grabbed my skirt again and lifted it to show him my pussy.

"Holy shit baby doll, you shaved it clean for me. Now that was awful nice of you. It makes you look like a real cute little schoolgirl." Henry said.

I just stood there holding up my skirt with my young breasts moving up and down with my breathing.

"Now come over here and release the dick that is going to ream you out again." Henry said, pointing to his crotch.

I walked forward slowly and started to unbuckle his belt. Why was I not resisting anymore? Was I now a slut with no self control? What power did this man have over me? His belt came loose and I unsnapped his pants and pulled down his zipper. He was not wearing underwear and I saw his thick bush of pubic hair come into view. He grunted again and I reached in and pulled out his cock. It was rock hard but only about 6 or 7 inches. It looked like a toy after handling Frank's.

"Lean down here and kiss little Henry girl. I loved what you did to Frank, give me some of that mouth loving before I bury it in your hot little snatch." Henry said.

I felt myself react to his language and felt a tingle in my crotch. I leaned over and kissed the head. I opened my mouth and took almost all of him in my mouth before he hit the back of my throat. He pulled me off of him by the hair and turned me around to face the counter.

"That's enough of that, I want to make sure and fill your little pussy. Frank already bathed your mouth quite nicely. Now you grab that counter and smile sweet at the camera." He said and shoved me to the counter.

I felt him flip my skirt up and his cock hit my ass as I looked up to see a surveillance camera pointing right at me. He let go of my hair and I felt his cock touch my pussy from behind. He ran it up and down and then put it at the entrance to my now hot pussy. I could feel my juices starting to coat the head as it sat there.

"Ok, sugar britches, you back up on this thing and take it deep into you hot little body." He said and let go of me.

The only thing touching me was the head of his cock sitting just at the edge of my pussy. I pushed back slightly and felt it slide a little into me. I continued to push back slowly and his hard cock kept sliding into me deeper and deeper. I was raping myself. How could I be doing this? I felt my slick pussy taking his cock easily. I could feel tears starting to run down my cheeks as I backed up into the cock. I felt his skin hit my ass and realized he was completely buried in me.

"My God, sugar britches, you have one hot little cunt! I feel like I am in a warm, tight glove. You are one sweet fuck! Now you move that little ass!" He said and slapped me hard on the right ass cheek.

I yelped and then started to move back and forth on the cock embedded in me. I was pushing off the counter and moving my ass against him, fucking myself on the hard cock. I could feel his belly bounce against my back as I moved against him. He was moaning. I tried to go faster to make him finish sooner. I was now moving back and forth quickly, his cock sliding in and out of me. I felt his hands grab my ass and pull me hard towards him. I yelped again as he drove deeper into me.

I felt him flinch and knew he was flooding my insides again with his cum. He held me still through two more flinches and I felt the cum starting to flow out of me around his cock. It was seeping down my thighs. He pulled out and left me standing, holding the counter. His cum was now running down my thighs and past my knees. I turned around and bent over to grab my panties. Just as I reached them I saw a foot step on them.

"Not yet, sweet cheeks, we're not quite done." I heard Henry's voice above me.

I looked up at him and he was smiling, his limp cock hanging from his pants. What else could he want? How much more would I have to go through?

"Please let me go, what else do you want? I have done everything you have asked." I pleaded with him, my tears adding to the scene.

He grabbed my arm and turned me to face Frank. I saw him sitting there and his huge cock was hard again. It was standing straight up and resting against his belly. It looked monstrous and it was still glistening from being buried in my throat.

"Sugar britches, you are going to ride that horse so I can get some good shots. These will bring a pretty penny. Now climb up there and get busy." Henry said in my ear.

"No, please, I can't do that. It's too big!" I screamed.

"Baby girl, I am sure that little cunt of yours will take pretty much any cock it comes across. That's what little sluts like you are good for, taking cocks and making men happy. I knew that the first time you walked in here. Now you get up there or your daddy is going to get an real eye-opening present." Henry growled.

I moved over to Frank. He reached down and grabbed me under the arms and lifted me up. I spread my legs as he placed me over his lap. The black monster was right in front of me.

"Now baby girl, you take that thing and put in your little snatch." Henry growled in my ear.

I reached down and grabbed the huge cock, it felt like steel in my hand. I slid back a little to make room and placed the monstrous head at the opening of my pussy. It spread my lips wide open just with the head. I started to slide a little forward and felt the first few inches creep into me easily with Henry's cum still coating my insides. My pussy ached as it struggled to take in the huge piece of meat. I paused to let my body adjust and I took a deep breath. I felt Frank's hands move down to my ass and lift me slightly. He was so powerful that I felt like I was floating over his lap. I looked down and saw his cock spanning the distance between us like a bridge. There was at least 8 inches there left in the air. I started to panic.

"Please, mister, don't do this, you are going to split me wide open." I turned and begged Henry.

"Sugar britches, that has to be the most erotic thing I have ever seen. You sitting there ready to slide down on a huge black cock. Your daddy will be so proud." He responded with a laugh. I saw him raise his camera and snap another picture.

"Frank, it is time to break in our little filly. Slam that horse meat up in her." Henry said.

I tried to push against Frank's shoulders but he was too strong and I felt him pulling me down onto his cock. My insides started to ache as the monster filled me up. I had never had anything close to this big inside of me. It felt like my pussy lips were going to rip. I looked down and they were stretched obscenely around the large black cock. Frank continued to pull me in. He was going slow and I looked into his eyes and saw compassion. He was trying to help me by sliding me down slowly. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

I took deep breaths and finally I felt his skin touch mine. I was sitting in his lap with the entire length of his cock buried in me. My pussy was adjusting and the dull ache was receding. I felt like I was sitting on a telephone pole, I had never felt anything like this. I heard another camera click and then Frank lifted me up. I looked down to see the black snake leaving me and then he slammed me back down. I screamed as the cock drove back up inside me. He lifted me again and dropped me back. I could feel my pussy lips being pulled in as he slammed his cock in.

He pulled me back up and then down again. His pace was increasing and I felt my body start to respond. No, I thought, I can't give them the satisfaction. I tried to fight it but the huge cock was now sliding in and out of me and lighting my pussy on fire. I felt the tingling begin in my toes. I could feel my legs bouncing as he lifted me up and down and my breasts were now moving up and down with the rhythm and my nipples were rock hard. I felt my orgasm racing up my legs. Just as I was about to come hard I heard the bell of the door opening.

I turned quickly towards the door to see Ken standing there with his mouth wide open. I tried to say something to him but I could only scream as my orgasm tore through me. I felt my body tense up and shudder as the powerful sensations ripped through my poor body. Frank was now slamming me down hard on his lap and I could hear the slapping of skin each time. I tried to turn and look back but I heard the bell again and Ken was gone.

I was frantic now, I couldn't stop this powerful man from manhandling me but I needed to check on Ken. What would he do? Would he just leave me? I started to cry hard and the cock continued to punish my insides. I was getting sore as he kept going. How long could he last? I did the only thing I could think of to try and speed him up.

"Fuck me hard!!" I said right to his face.

"Slam that black cock up into your little blonde whore! Feed me that black snake! Pound my pussy!" I screamed at him and tilted my head back.

I felt him increase his pace and I was now flying up and down. My breasts were bouncing wildly and my legs were being thrown over his head and then back down.

"Faster, you bastard, fuck me faster!" I screamed at him.

He sped up more for a second and then slammed me down hard and held me there. I felt his huge cock spasming inside me and I knew he was filling me up. He was so deep I knew he was shooting his seed directly into my womb. I panicked for a second about getting pregnant but my mind calmed down as I remembered I had kept up with my pills.

He held me there for at least a minute and then lifted me off slowly. I felt the slab of meat sliding out of my abused pussy and watched it pop out and slap down onto his thigh. He placed me back on my feet and let me go. My legs gave way and I slid down to the floor. I heard my ass hit the floor and felt the cum start to flow out of me. I tried to catch my breath and started to try and stand.

I felt a hand on my arm and looked up to see Henry helping me to my feet. He stood me up and handed me my panties. I tried to bend down but I couldn't, my stomach was sore. Henry smiled and took the panties back and knelt down in front of me. He held them open and I stepped into them one leg at a time. He pulled them up my legs slowly and then slid them in place over my sore pussy. He stood back up and looked at me.

"Darling, that was fucking hot! You took that cock like it was nothing. You are something special." He said to me as he massaged my breasts.

I could only stand and watch him as he manipulated my tits, squeezing the nipples to make them hard. He pulled my shirt up and off me, leaving me with only my skirt and panties. He turned around and went in the bathroom. I heard the water turn on and I saw him washing the cum out of my shirt. He wrung it out and then came back in and pulled it back down over my head. He put my arms through the holes and fixed it as it was when I walked into the store. I looked down and noticed my breasts were pretty much visible as the wet material clung to them.

He knelt down and I noticed he had a wet washcloth in his hand. He ran it up the inside of my legs and wiped off the cum that was running down them. He spent plenty of time around my thighs and ran his hand over my inner thighs after he finished cleaning them. I felt him squeeze and then he stood up.

"There baby girl, you are all put back together and ready to go. Let's get you back out there to your champion." He snickered.

He took me by the arm and led me out of the store, grabbing two cokes from the cooler as we passed. We walked out into the sunlight and it blinded me for an instant. The warmth felt good on my chest as my wet shirt was making me cold. He walked me over to the car and opened the passenger door. Ken was sitting in the driver's seat, staring straight ahead. He didn't even look as I climbed into the seat.

Henry closed the door and went around to the other side. He leaned down and whispered something into Ken's ear. Ken opened the door and got out of the car. He walked with Henry over close to the door. I saw them talking and then they shook hands and Ken returned to the car. He got in and started the car without even looking at me. We pulled out onto the highway and got to top speed quickly. I looked over at him and he was just staring straight ahead. I tried to think of something to say but I struggled.

"Ken, are you alright?" I asked.

He did not respond.

"Ken, please, talk to me." I pleaded. I could feel my voice cracking as I fought back the tears.

He looked over at me slowly and I saw him look up and down my body. He looked back at my face.

"You are dripping and getting my fucking seat all wet. Take off your shirt and hold it out the window to dry." He said in a rough voice.

I looked down and noticed there was water all over his seat. I looked back at him and he was looking forward again. I pulled my shirt up and over my head, my bare breasts popping free. I held the shirt out the window in the air. I saw him turn slowly and look at my breasts, my nipples were hard from the cold shirt and being exposed to the open air. He turned back to look at the road.

"Ken, please, say something. I am so sorry. They raped me." I said, my tears starting to flow.

He did not respond and continued to look straight ahead. I felt a rush of wind and noticed an 18 wheeler passing us on the right. I heard him blow his horn. I looked up and realized he was looking straight down at me sitting there with no shirt on. I pulled my shirt back in and covered myself.

"Get the fucking wet shirt out of the car!" Ken roared.

I pulled it quickly out the window again and the trucker blew his horn again. I sat there as the truck stayed beside us for awhile. Finally, Ken sped up and left the truck behind. I was crying now and tried to talk to him again.

"Ken, please say something." I sobbed.

"Ok, Kim, I will say something. I have sat by and worshipped you for two years now. I have done everything I could for you and never asked for anything in return. I had hoped one day you would see and give me a chance. I thought of you as a beautiful, wholesome girl who would make an excellent girlfriend, and yes, a wonderful wife someday. You were everything I wanted in a woman. Beautiful, smart, intelligent, and fun, I figured I could wait forever for you. Today, I walked into a store and saw you having an orgasm while being fucked by a fat, old, black man. I am sorry, sweetie, but it didn't look like rape to me." He said.

"Wait, I can exp....." I tried to say.

"SHUT UP!!!" He roared.

"You asked me to talk to you, now sit there and listen and keep your filthy mouth shut." He screamed.

I had never seen him so angry. His whole head was red and his neck muscles were rigid. I sat there and listened.

"So, now you are sitting here in my car with your tits hanging out and I have to laugh. I picked up a sweet, innocent college girl and now I have a slut without her shirt and a cunt full of cum. That makes me laugh." He said and genuinely laughed.

I did not know what to say. I sat there and lowered my head. I could only think what he was saying was true. Had I turned into a slut? What exactly was I? I sat there in silence, listening to my drying shirt flapping in the wind. We rode like that for at least 15 minutes until he spoke.

"Suck my dick." He said calmly.

"What?" I said, not believing what I had heard.

"I said to suck my dick." He said again calmly and looked at me.

"I will not, I don't know what you think but I am not a slut and I was raped no matter what you think you saw." I said and sat up straighter.

"Listen, I had a nice talk with your friend back there and he gave me a couple of souvenirs." Ken said and held up two pictures. I saw one was the one of me showing my pussy and breasts and the other was me sucking on Henry's dick. I felt myself flush with embarrassment.

"I thanked him for the gifts and I gave him one in return. I gave him your daddy's email and phone number. He was very happy with my gift and he told me that if you gave me any trouble to just give him a call and he would take care of it. Now, you can be all high and mighty if you want or you can get your half-naked ass over here and suck my dick. Your choice, sugar britches." He said and chuckled.

I looked at him and just stared. I was trying to process what I had just heard and I didn't know what to do. What had happened to me and how could I get out of it? I tried to think and my mind was just blank. I pulled my shirt back in and placed it in the back seat. I leaned over and unzipped Ken's pants. I reached in and pulled out his cock. It was normal size and still a little soft. I leaned down and took it into my mouth, my breasts resting against his thigh. I felt him hardening in my mouth. I started to cry and saw my tears hitting his leg as I swallowed his entire length.

12