Country Store Ch. 04

Story Info
Coed attends a Frat Party.
7.5k words
4.46
122.1k
28

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is part 4 of a series. It will make much more sense if you read the previous three chapters)

*

The next two days crawled by as I went through the motions of going to class and trying to study. Tracy kept trying to get me to tell her what was bothering me but I could not bring myself to tell her.

Saturday came around finally and I woke up at 7:00 in the morning. I could not get back to sleep so I got up and slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I slipped on my flip-flops and got out of the room as quiet as I could so as not to wake up Tracy.

I walked slowly around campus and tried to figure out what to do. I had no idea what would happen tonight. I had heard stories about the frat parties around campus and especially the frat that Ken was trying to get into. They had a reputation for wild parties and not a place a girl would want to be caught in, at least not a nice girl.

Was I a nice girl? My mind was racing as I recalled my two "rapes" on the way to school. Was I raped? Why didn't I fight back? Did I enjoy what happened to me? If not, why did I have such a massive orgasm when the black guy was dropping me on his huge cock? What had I become? Was I so worried about my daddy finding out that I was falling deeper and deeper into a world that I knew would hold onto me for as long as I let it? I had hoped Ken would just grow tired of manipulating me and I could just forget about what happened. With the phone call on Wednesday that hope came crashing down.

I walked past the school commons and noticed it was 10:00 on the big clock in the square. I had been walking for three hours. I realized I was famished so I went into the union to grab some breakfast. I got a bagel and some coffee and found a table in the corner. I was eating slowly and daydreaming when a group of guys came in and sat at the big table next to me. They did not notice me sitting there as they were laughing and joking around.

"Man, the party tonight is going to rock!!" I heard one of them say.

"I know. Greg says he has some cool stuff planned for the pledges and some even cooler stuff planned for their dates," another guy answered.

I did not pay any attention to them until I heard one of them mention Sigma Nu and my heart stopped. That was the fraternity that Ken was pledging. I concentrated harder to try and hear what they were saying.

"I don't know, dude. I can't see how he is going to top last year. Do you remember when he had that chick hanging upside down in the living room?" one of them said.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that. She was fine and that ass was incredible. She must have hung there for 20 minutes," he said, and they all laughed with him.

"Yeah, and what about the strip twister the other two chicks had to play. Do you remember the tits on that blonde?" another guy added.

"Fucking right, they were awesome. Then they got pissed at each other and it turned into a wrestling match." Another round of laughter exploded.

"How many pledges do we have this year?" one of them asked.

"I think there are six of them," the answer came back.

"I can't wait to see what Greg has in store. This party is going to rock!!"

"Did you call the campus police and let them know?"

"Yeah, they said they would cover any complaints but they would be over at 2:00 to get their reward as they put it. That must also be something Greg has lined up."

The guys continued to laugh and talk very loudly about their conquests and their excitement about the party. I finished my bagel and got up to leave. I grabbed my trash and walked to the garbage can. The noise died down behind me and I could feel their eyes on me. I turned to head towards the door and saw all of them staring at me. I wish I had put on a few more clothes as I looked down to see my long legs sticking out of my short cutoff jeans. My shirt was a little tight and I felt my breasts moving under it. I quickly regretted leaving my room so quickly without putting on a bra. I tried to walk quicker but that just made my breasts bounce more so I slowed down and walked past them.

I tried to act like I didn't notice them but I could hear them whispering. I made out a couple of comments and then I heard something loud and clear as I passed right next to their table.

"Look at the nipples on that chick. She is hot!"

I looked down to see my nipples poking though my t-shirt. I looked back at the door and wished I could fly. I hit the door and pushed it open hard. The warm air hit me and I broke into a run. I ran all the way to my dorm and into the lobby. I could feel the sweat pouring off of me. I walked up to my room and went in. Tracy was sitting on her bed, brushing her wet hair. She was wearing a towel across her chest.

"Hey sweetie, where you been?" she said to me.

"I was just walking around and I went to get some breakfast," I answered.

"You look like a mess," she said.

I looked down and saw my t-shirt was soaked with sweat and my hair was all in knots as I had not brushed it this morning. I did look like a mess.

"Why don't you jump in the shower and freshen up?" Tracy said.

I nodded and grabbed my towel and bath bag and turned to leave.

"I'll be waiting for you," Tracy said in a teasing voice.

I left the room and walked into the bathroom. I heard water running in the shower area as I turned the corner. I noticed three other girls taking showers. I pulled my drenched shirt over my head and slipped off my shorts and panties. I walked into the shower to an empty spot. The other girls hardly paid any attention to me. I was still getting used to being naked in front of other people but I guess when you have been here a while it doesn't faze you. The girls were talking as if they were walking on the street instead of being completely naked sharing a shower. I tried hard to keep my eyes off of them but all I could see were tits and pussies as they frolicked under the water.

I let the warm water wash over me and it felt great. My worries all left me for a moment as the water relaxed me. I covered my body in soap and then let the water rinse it slowly off. I started to feel much better and the furthest thing from my mind was Ken and his frat. I turned off the water and walked out to grab my towel. I dried myself off a bit and then wrapped the towel around my chest and grabbed my dirty clothes. I headed back to my room.

As I entered the room I immediately heard Tracy whistle.

"You look much better baby. Although I always thought you looked hotter when you were wet," she snickered.

I felt myself blush a little and I smiled back at her. I dropped my clothes in my hamper and grabbed my brush. I turned to face my mirror and started to brush my long blonde hair. I had only brushed a couple of strokes when I felt Tracy grab my hand. She took the brush from me and started to brush my hair.

"Your hair is so beautiful, baby," she purred into my ear.

She continued to brush it slowly and run her fingers through it to get out the tangles. I closed my eyes and leaned back into her a little bit. I felt her straighten up to accept my weight as I leaned back. She brushed slowly. I felt completely relaxed when I felt her hand loosen my towel and my hand shot up to stop her. She took my hand and pushed it gently away.

"Relax, sweetie, you just keep your eyes closed and relax," she said in a soft, calm voice.

I dropped my hand back to my side and I felt my towel drop off my body. She continued to brush my hair and her hand massaged my bare shoulder. I heard her put the brush down and then I felt her hands running up my arms. I felt a tingle run through me. She ran her soft hands up my arms and then massaged my shoulders. She ran her fingers off the front of my shoulders and down the front of my breasts. Her fingers touched my nipples softly and I felt them harden immediately.

She cupped my breasts and then squeezed them slightly. I moaned as it felt wonderful. Her hands were so warm and soft. She pinched my nipples softly between her fingers and I moaned again. She rolled them for a moment and then cupped my breasts again. She then ran her hands down my sides and to my hips. She ran them across the front of my legs and down to my thighs. She reached toward my pussy and ran her fingers lightly in the crease between my pussy and my thigh. I heard myself moan again.

She ran her fingers lightly up and down and I felt myself open my legs, beckoning her fingers to my pussy. I felt her fingers teasing me as they ran across my inner thighs and then again next to my pussy. My legs opened wider and I started to thrust my hips. I felt her move around in front of me and I felt her hands back on my sides. She ran her hands down my sides and down the outside of my legs. She went all the way to my feet and then up the inside of my legs. She reached my upper thighs and paused. I was now thrusting my hips towards her.

I felt her warm breath on my pussy moments before I felt her moist tongue hit my little clit. I grabbed her head immediately and jammed it hard between my legs. I felt her face hit my pussy and then her tongue lap up the middle of my pussy. She pulled back a little and ran her tongue up my slit and flicked it across my clit again. My body was now reeling with excitement as she sucked on my pussy and ran her tongue all over my lips and clit. I felt my orgasm building as I held onto her head like a life preserver.

My body tensed and then I exploded in an orgasm. I screamed at first and then stopped short as I remembered the thin walls. I shuddered for another 30 seconds through intense pleasure until I felt it subside. I looked down and saw Tracy kneeling and looking at me, her face glistening with my juices. I thought she had never looked more beautiful. She smiled at me and started to rise.

She stood up in front of me and immediately kissed me hard. I could taste myself on her tongue. She wrapped her tongue around mine and we kissed for at least a minute. She broke off and hugged me tight. I felt my naked breasts smash against hers. I held onto her and hoped I could hold her all night. Unfortunately, she let go and backed away.

"Did I ever tell you that you were beautiful?" she said.

I felt myself blush as I looked at her. She stared at me and then walked past me, slapping my ass.

"Get dressed sweet cheeks. Let's go do something today," she said.

I stood for a moment staring into the mirror. My breasts were staring back at me, my nipples still hard. They were full and stood out proud from my chest. I wondered how much longer they would stay firm before they would start to sag. I looked at my flat tummy and my cute little bellybutton. My tummy was my favorite part of my body as most girls had a little paunch there. I worked really hard to keep my flat belly and I was very proud of it. Then I looked down to see my little pussy. It was shaven clean and I had to admit it did make me look very young. A cute little schoolgirl is how I think Henry referred to it.

The memories of the country store rape came flooding back and I reached into my drawer and pulled out a fresh pair of panties. I also grabbed a bra, careful not to make the same mistake as this morning. I dressed in another t-shirt and a pair of pink shorts. Tracy had on a light white cotton halter top and a little blue skirt. She looked adorable.

"Let's go baby doll," she said and grabbed my hand.

She pulled me out the door and into the hallway. She dragged me out of the dorm into the warm air outside. We started to walk down the path to the park, holding hands.

We had a great day. We went to the bookstore and bought cool stuff. We had a nice lunch at the local diner and then went to the park and laid out in the sun for a while. I felt really good again until Tracy looked over at me and asked me my plans for the night.

"I have a date with Ken," I said.

"The guy from back home?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Are you guys dating?" she asked.

"No, just friends," I answered.

"That's cute. I bet he would like to be your special friend," she said and snickered.

I blushed again when I thought of Ken hammering me from behind in my dorm room when we got back to school. I remembered the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me as I bent over my bed, just letting him do whatever he wanted to me. I closed my eyes and wondered what the night had in store for me.

We laid in the sun until 4:30 and then we got up and went back to our dorm. I took another quick shower and started to get ready. I put on a little makeup and blew my hair dry. I pulled it into a ponytail and put a cute ribbon in it. I chose a pair of pink lace panties and slipped them on. I reached for the matching bra and I remembered Ken's instructions and dropped it back into the drawer. I looked through my drawer and picked out a white camisole. I slipped it on and it hugged my full breasts. There was a nice amount of cleavage sticking out of the top and the top was lined with lace. I then grabbed a pink halter top and put it on. It came down a little lower than the cami so the lace was showing. It was also fairly tight so my breasts were nice and snug. I then dug through and found my jean skirt. I pulled it on and snapped it. It was very short but cute. My tummy was showing between the halter and skirt and I thought I looked very nice.

I heard Tracy whistle again from behind me.

"Girl, you go out looking like that and you will definitely end up on your back with your feet in the air before the night is over," she said.

I smiled and grabbed my cell phone and student ID and slipped them into my back pocket. I looked at the clock and it was 5:50. I decided to go downstairs and wait for Ken.

"Good night, Tracy. I'll see you later," I said with a bit of a sigh.

"Have fun sweetie but not too much fun," she said and smiled.

I waved her off and left the room. I walked down to the lobby and went outside to wait for Ken. I was standing in the front of the dorm as people went in and out. Every guy that walked by stared at me and I tried to look away. I tried to pull my little skirt down farther. Finally, Ken pulled up in his car and I walked over and opened the door. I slid into the front seat, trying not to flash the world. I closed the door and he was staring at my legs as my little skirt was hiked far up on my thighs.

"Very nice," he said.

"Thank you," I replied and blushed as I realized I had just thanked him for noticing I was dressed a little slutty as he had asked..

"Kim, I need to explain what will happen tonight," he started.

I looked at him and could feel the fear start to hit me.

"You know I am pledging Sigma Nu," he said. I nodded.

"Well, this party is a sort of tradition. It is a final test of sorts for the pledges. We have to bring a date and there is a series of contests we have to compete in," he continued.

I stared at him.

"The pledge that gets the most points tonight is automatically accepted. The others have to continue to pledge but their points for the night are still considered as the frat decides who gets in," he further explained.

I just sat there and looked at him.

"I don't know what they are going to do because it is different every year. All I know is that it will be embarrassing for me and it may involve you," he said.

I tried to make my mouth move to ask a question but I could only sit there and stare at him.

"If you refuse to participate in any of the contests then I will be immediately eliminated from consideration. Do you understand?" he asked. Again I tried to say something but my mouth would not work so I just nodded and turned to stare straight ahead.

I heard him shift the car into gear and we headed towards fraternity row. We pulled up in the front of the house and there were two guys standing at the curb. One of them opened the door and the other offered me his hand. I took it and he helped me out of the car, getting an eyeful of thigh and probably pink lace panties in the process. The other one closed the door and went around to the other side. Ken got out and he slid in and drove the car off. Ken walked up next to me and took my hand.

"Welcome, pledge Jones. You have done well and your first mark is a 10," the guy said and handed Ken a card with the number 10 on it.

"Thank you sir," Ken responded and took the card. Ken started to walk up to the house, holding my hand tightly.

"So far, so good. You got the maximum rating on the first test," he whispered in my ear.

I thought about it for a second and realized the guy at the curb had rated me and given me a 10. I felt a surge of weird pride as we made it to the porch. We walked up the steps and went to the front door. There was another guy at the door and he opened it and motioned us through. We walked into the house and the living room was huge and full of people standing around.

"Pledge Jones has arrived!" the door guy screamed. Everyone in the room turned around and looked at us. I felt a little embarrassed.

"What is the first score, pledge Jones?" a voice rang out from the front of the room.

I looked over and saw a guy standing on a stage in front of a huge banner. It was white and had six names on the left and a series of columns and rows. I heard a roar and applause and I turned to see Ken holding up the card.

"Very good start, pledge Jones," the guy on the stage said.

I saw him turn to the banner and write a 10 under the first column. I looked and saw Ken's name in the row. I also noticed that there were other numbers in the first column already. There was an eight, three nines, and one other ten.

"Pledge Jones, mingle with your brothers. We will start the festivities in 15 minutes," the guy on the stage said as he hopped down.

Ken pulled me into the crowd and I could feel the eyes of all the guys all over me. We went into the kitchen area and he grabbed two cups from the table. They had a red liquid in them and he handed me one.

"Drink this Kim. It will relax you," he said.

I took a sip and it tasted sweet and fruity. I took another sip and felt Ken pull me out of the kitchen. We walked back into the big living room. I saw the stage guy approaching.

"Welcome, pledge Jones, and introduce me to this lovely creature that is obviously brain-damaged to be convinced to be your partner for the evening," he said and smiled at me.

"President Johnson, this is Kim," Ken said.

The stage guy took my hand and pulled it to his lips. He kissed the back of it softly and lowered it slowly, continuing to hold it. He reached out his other hand and touched my cheek. He ran his fingers around my cheek and then back to my neck. I felt a tingle from his touch.

"You have to be one of the most beautiful girls I have ever run across. What in God's name are you doing with this moron?" he said.

I just looked at him and smiled. I thought for a second of just blurting out that Ken was blackmailing me because he has pictures of me getting raped but I quickly squashed that thought.

"Obviously this pledge either has something big on you or he is more of a factor than we gave him credit for. We will soon find out," he said and slid his hand back to my cheek and rubbed it lightly.

"I will see you later, sweet Kim," he said and gave me a wink.

He touched his finger lightly across my lips and then turned to leave. I looked over at Ken and he was smiling wide. I took another large drink from my cup and felt warmth start to spread through my body. Ken grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowd.

He spent the next few minutes introducing me to as many of the other guys as he could. I started to look around and noticed that there only seemed to be six girls. I figured out quickly that the only girls were the dates of the pledge class. Most of them were average-looking to cute but one of them was drop dead gorgeous. She had dark hair, almost black, and it hung over her shoulders. Her face was perfect and her body was incredible. She had on a white button shirt with a black bra underneath. The shirt was only buttoned part way so the bra was visible and looked to be working very hard to contain her massive tits. She was wearing a pair of pink shorts that were not horribly short but short enough to showcase a pair of perfect legs. I figured she had to be the other 10 on the board.

12