Country Store Ch. 09

Story Info
Girls get in trouble in frat house.
4.2k words
4.35
77.9k
16

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 9 of a continuing story)

Tracy moaned and I opened my eyes. Everything was fuzzy and I blinked a time or two to clear my vision. I was still laying next to my friend on the bed but there was a cock sliding in and out of her mouth. It was fairly large but she was taking it deep rather easily. I saw her neck bulge and realized the cock was reaching into her throat. My hand was still resting on her breast but I felt moisture. I lifted my hand and it was covered in cum. I tried to lift my head but it felt heavy. I focused on my friend and realized her face was also covered in cum. Her hair was wet and stuck to the side of her head.

I felt a push and looked the other way. I saw Tracy's right leg in the air and a guy was hammering into her pussy. I did not recognize him. He was big and muscular and he was really giving it to her. I felt another push and then I realized my ass was in the air and someone was holding me. I turned to see someone fucking me from behind. I could not believe I didn't notice it but I felt numb below the waist. The guy behind me was black and also huge. I saw his biceps ripple every time he pushed into me. I tried to concentrate and realized he was in my butt.

I lifted my upper body onto my hands and turned my head. I tried to pull away from the guy but he held onto my hips. He was very strong and I felt like I was trapped.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed and tried to squirm away.

"Fucking your ass, bitch, what does it look like?" The black guy responded.

I heard laughter and looked to see numerous guys standing around the bed. They were all in various states of dress and most of them were holding their cocks as they watched the show on the bed.

"Stop it right now! Let us go!" I screamed again.

"Would someone shut this whore up?" the guy fucking Tracy said.

I felt someone grab my hair and turn my head. I screamed in pain and then a cock speared into my mouth. I tried to spit it out but it rammed deep. I tried to scream but it came out as a muffled mumble. The guys laughed again.

"That's better. Keep something in this whore's mouth. She's messing up my concentration." Tracy's guy said.

I tried to pick up my hands but I lost my balance. The man in front of me was holding my hair with both hands and driving his cock in and out of my face. I looked and noticed he too was black. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I was fucked from both ends. The guy behind me was not pushing anymore. He was still and then I felt him pull out of my ass.

"Fuck yes, yes, yes." He said and I felt ropes of cum hitting me across my back and on my ass.

I relaxed as he let go of my hips. I felt my ass starting to lower and then another set of hands lifted it up. I felt a hard cock slide into my pussy. It slid it easily and I didn't feel it until I felt the pubic hair rest on my ass. I felt a hard slap on my ass.

I tried to scream but the only sound that escaped again was a mumble as the cock continued to slide into my throat. Another slap on my ass. The guy was now moving in and out of me from behind. I could not move and I felt the tears start to flow down my cheeks. I looked down to see my poor friend unconscious with a huge cock lodged in her throat. I saw the cock spasm and then he pulled it out. Her mouth was full of cum and then he blasted a load across her pretty face. Her face was coated in cum and her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open and cum was leaking out of the side. My tears flowed.

Another cock came into my view and slid into Tracy's open mouth. I reached over and tried to pull her head towards me and away from the cock raping her mouth. I wrapped my hand around her head and then it was ripped off of her. I felt someone holding my arm out fully extended. I could not see as the guy in my mouth was still holding my head firmly.

"This whore has spunk." I heard a voice say.

"Yeah, she is feisty." Another voice.

I tried to pull my arm free but I could not break his grasp. I felt him pull my arm tight and then I felt a hard slap across my left breast as it hung down. I screamed into the cock again and felt it slam deeper into my throat. My air was cut off and I felt another slap across my breast. I could not react as I was now fighting for air.

"Don't choke the bitch, Johnny." I heard vaguely as I became dizzy.

Just as the dizziness was taking over I felt the cock slide out of my throat. I opened my mouth wide as my lungs screamed for air. The first load of cum landed right on my tongue. I closed my mouth to stop it and the next one hit me in the forehead. I felt him place his cock on the top of my head and finish emptying his balls into my hair. I opened my mouth again to grab more air. My stomach wretched as the cum slid down my throat before I could stop it. I coughed to try and spit it out but it slid down my throat into my belly.

"That was nice, I have never had a bitch swallow my cock but this whore took the whole thing." I heard a voice.

"I figured she could after watching her performance last night. She looked like she would fuck and suck anything around." Another voice to the side as I felt him release my left arm.

My head hung down as my breathing tried to go back to normal. I felt the guy behind me still slamming into my pussy. I was now broken and I just lowered my head to the bed and cried. The guy finished behind me and I felt more cum hitting my ass and back. I stayed in position as another cock slid in from behind. I could not fight back. I reached out and held onto Tracy as another cock unloaded across her tits. I pulled myself against her and held on. The last thing I remember was my hair being pulled and another huge cock slamming into my mouth. The room went dark.

I felt something on my face and I tried to open my eyes. They would not open. A warm moist feeling came across them and I pried them open. I tried to focus on the face hovering over me. My mind was blank as I tried to process where I was. The memories hit me hard. The endless cocks flashed across my mind. Tracy! I looked over and she was still laying on her back. There was a man rubbing a cloth across her face. I felt my body tighten and panic hit me.

"Get away from her!" I screamed and jumped over and wrapped my arm around her.

I pulled her head into my chest and hugged her.

"Baby, we are trying to help." I heard the man that was rubbing her say.

The voice sounded familiar but my panic kept me from understanding.

"Get away from us! Leave us alone!" I screamed and whipped my arm out, scratching the man on his arm.

I saw the red streaks form before he screamed.

"Son of a bitch!" he screamed and jumped back.

I pulled Tracy's head up into me and held her tight. I looked around and could see four people standing around. I could not make out their faces as my vision was still blurry.

"Baby girl, relax. We are trying to help." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned towards the voice and I heard an animal noise escape my lips. I hugged Tracy tighter.

"Man, she has lost it. What happened in here?" I heard him say as he backed away.

"I don't know, I thought they were asleep so I left them in here. I came back and they were still here but covered in cum. Someone must have come in here." I heard another voice.

"How long did you leave them?" I heard the familiar voice ask.

"I don't know, a couple of hours. I finished watching the game." The other voice answered and it now too started to sound familiar.

"Jesus Christ, you left them in here for two hours? Dammit, look at them. Whoever was in here there were lots of them." The familiar voice responded.

I looked towards the voice and I could now see a guy. My mind was calming down and I recognized him as Scott, the President of the fraternity.

I looked at him and he met my eyes. I could see sadness in his eyes and my mind started to clear.

"Baby girl, are you ok?" I heard him ask.

My eyes stayed locked on his. The compassion flowed out of them and I felt the tears fly out of my eyes. My body shook as the sobs took over.

"There were so many. I could not stop them." I forced the words out between the sobs.

Scott moved towards me and touched my arm gently. I flinched and he pulled back quickly.

"It's ok now. They are gone. You will be ok now." He said in a soothing voice.

I squeezed Tracy into my breast and I reached down to push the sticky hair out of her face. My sobs continued but they were slowing down.

"They hurt her. I tried to stop them but I couldn't." I said as I rubbed her pretty cheek, still slick with cum.

"Fuck, Tommy, James, go pull the tape. Find out who was in here, now!" Scott screamed.

I looked up at him and saw anger now. His face was red as he screamed at the others. My body was now recovering and I felt the pain starting to come to the surface. My legs hurt and my crotch was starting to hurt also. The ache was there but tolerable. I looked at Tracy and saw her legs were still wide open. Her pussy was a mess, there was cum coating it and her dark hair was soaked and matted. The insides of her thighs were starting to turn black with bruises. It looked incredibly painful. I hugged her again and pulled her head between my breasts.

"Baby, can you hear me?" I heard a soft voice.

I looked up and saw Scott leaning over, close to my face. I could tell he was angry and sad. I tried to focus but my vision was still a little blurry and now my head was pounding. I blinked a couple of times and was able to focus on him.

"Honey, I am so sorry. What can I do to help you? Please let me help." He said.

I stared at him as his words went into my head. I tried to understand but the pain was now screaming at me. I opened my mouth to answer but my throat was sore and a scratchy sound came out.

"Don't try to talk. Just relax. Let me take care of you." He said and reached to touch my face.

I felt his fingers touch my cheek and then push my hair up out of my eyes. I could now see him much better as I realized my wet, cum-soaked hair had been over my eyes. He pushed the hair off of my other eye and he came clearly into focus.

"Oh, baby, are you hurt?" He said.

I shook my head slightly up and down. I saw him lean over and hold my head against his chest. I lifted my head towards his ear and whispered.

"Please help her." I whispered softly in his ear.

He pulled back and looked at me. He was smiling. He looked down at Tracy and his smile faded. He cleared her face of her wet hair and I saw the bruises around her mouth. There was also a little blood around the edges of her mouth. It looked like they had forced her mouth open more than it was meant to. I felt the sobs start again. I touched her cheek softly as the tears streamed out of my eyes and hit her face.

"Please help her." I whispered again.

Scott knelt on the bed and slid his left arm under her back. He then slid his right arm under her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He lifted her up out of my arms and I continuing touching her as long as I could. He stood up and I saw her head drooping over his arm and hanging. Her hair was wet and stringy and hung loose off her head. Her left arm was dangling out in front and I saw her right arm dangling behind him. She looked dead. I started to cry again and put my head in my hands.

"Kim, Kim." I heard another familiar voice.

I looked up and saw Ken standing next to the bed. He looked incredibly sad and I could tell he had been crying. Even as the pain continued to run through my body my heart broke to see him like that. I reached out for him.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me close to his chest. I screamed as my left breast hit his chest and new pain ripped through me. He pulled back immediately. He was staring at my chest and I looked down to see my breast almost completely black with bruises. The nipple was swollen and the entire breast looked like it had been through hell. I touched my nipple softly and then ran my fingers over the skin. It was incredibly sensitive and felt like it would burst if I squeezed it. I looked at my right breast and it looked better but the nipple was red and swollen. I touched it and felt a little ripple of pain shoot through me.

I looked back at Ken and he was just staring at me. I reached for him again. He wrapped his arms around me again but didn't squeeze. He pulled my head against his chest. I could see his shirt getting soaked as the cum rubbed off of me onto him. I heard him whisper.

"Baby, I am so sorry. I should never have left you. We will find the guys who did this. I promise you." He said.

I listened and felt his sadness. I thought about it and I wasn't mad at the guys all of a sudden. I was mad at myself. I drug Tracy into my little sex adventure and now she was raped and hurt. I would never forgive myself. I felt like a whore as I became aware of the cum still leaking from my pussy and ass. I closed my eyes and cried into Ken's chest.

I don't know if I slept or not but I felt myself being lifted up off of the bed. I tried to lift my head but I couldn't, it just hung off of the arm holding me up. I felt the other arm under my knees. He was now carrying me across the room.

"Holy fuck, look at her tit." I heard a voice next to me.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at Scott. He was staring at my chest. I felt his hands touch my breast softly and I whimpered.

"Son of a bitch! Ken, we will find out who did this. Are Tommy and James back yet with the tape?" I heard him say.

I closed my eyes again and Ken carried me into the bathroom. I felt him lowering me and I opened my eyes. I saw the bathtub was filled with water and bubbles. Tracy was laying in it and her head was propped on the side. Ken lowered me into the water and the warmth felt wonderful on my sore body. I slid into the tub and quickly maneuvered myself next to Tracy. I ran my hands over her body and the warm soapy water felt great. I pulled some water up and began to wash her face.

"Scott, we got it!" I heard someone yell from the other room.

"Great, put it in." I heard Scott say.

I found a washcloth and started to clean Tracy's pretty face. The cum and blood was gone and she looked perfectly normal and peaceful, her eyes still closed. I started running the cloth over her body. Her breasts did not seem to be harmed and her nipples were still soft and did not look swollen. I ran my hand between her legs and I felt slickness and I knew cum was still flowing out of her. I tried to rinse her out as best I could with the cloth. The hair over her pussy was now clean and soft again. I laid the cloth over the edge of the tub and lowered my head to her chest. I wrapped my arms and legs around her and closed my eyes as the warm water caressed me.

"Fuck, how many are there?"

"I can't tell, pause the tape."

"Son of a bitch, there's at least 20. I can't see the other side of the bed. How did all those guys get in here without us seeing?"

"Scott, we don't usually patrol this room. Everyone knows what this room is for. No one would think twice if they walked by and saw this."

"No! This is not what this room is for! This is a brutal rape! Look at her! She is obviously fighting and they are holding her down."

"Dammit, that's where she got the bruises on her chest. Fuck, how many times did he hit her?"

"Still think this is normal?"

"No, but what are we going to do? This is half of the fraternity."

"I don't know but we are going to do something, I promise you that."

I felt a hand on my arm and I opened my eyes. Scott was kneeling next to the tub. I could tell I had been in here a while as the water was not nearly as warm as when I got in.

"Cold." I said.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry." He said and turned on the water and I felt the warmth begin to flow around me again.

"We need to get you guys out of there before you become raisins." He said.

I felt myself try to laugh but my chest hurt too much and it became a whimper. Scott looked at me and his smile was gone.

"How do you feel?" He said.

"My chest hurts." I said.

"Yeah, I know, baby, that is gonna take a little while to feel better. Take this." He said and held out two pills and a glass of water.

"What is it?" I asked as I tried to reach up for the glass.

"Aleve, it will help dull the pain for a while." He said and held the pills to my lips.

I dropped my arm back into the water and opened my mouth. He placed the pills on my tongue and held the glass to my lips. I drank and felt the pills slide down my throat. It hit me that they were probably sliding down on cum that was coating my throat. Suddenly my stomach felt queezy when I thought of all the cum I must have swallowed.

"Thank you." I said.

He turned and grabbed a towel. He held his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. I felt him slide his other arm behind my back and steady me. I stood up in front of him, the bubbles sliding off m body. He slid his arm down my side and lifted my left leg. I stepped out of the tub and then was standing in front of him. He guided me down and I sat across his lap. He pulled up the towel and wrapped it around me. He hugged me close and I put my head on his chest.

"Do you feel better?" He said.

I nodded my head and squeezed him. I felt him wrap a towel around my hair and start to dry it off. He then dried off my face and wrapped my hair in a turban on my head. He pulled another towel up and began to dry my chest and stomach very gently. He ran the towel down my legs and then wrapped it around my chest. He stood up and held me next to him. He led me slowly to a chair and lowered me into it. It was wonderfully soft and I curled my legs up into my chest. He covered me with a blanket.

He walked back to the tub and pulled Tracy up and out. He sat her on his lap like he did me and started to dry her off. She was starting to come around as I could see she was holding her head up slightly. He wrapped her up in towels and picked her up. She was clean and beautiful again. He carried her into the other room. I snuggled up on the chair.

I felt hands on me and then I was lifted again. I still had the blanket around me as I was carried out of the bathroom. I saw Tracy laying on the couch and I was suddenly sitting on Scott's lap again as he sat on a chair. I saw Ken, Tommy, & James sitting around.

"Kim, we are so very sorry. This was our fault. We should have never left you in here alone." He said.

I looked up at him and then at the other guys.

"No, it was not all your fault. We were naked on a bed in the back room of a fraternity house. I can't blame guys for walking by and taking advantage of that." I said.

"No, you will not blame yourself. They had no right to do that to you and definitely no right to handle you like they did." He answered sternly.

I remembered the pain in my breast and I just snuggled up against his chest.

"Guys, we have to get them dressed and back to their dorm. Where are their clothes?" I heard Scott say.

"All we found for Kim was this dress." I heard Tommy say.

"That's all I had." I whispered and suddenly felt like a whore all over again.

"What did you find for Tracy?" Scott said, changing the subject quickly.

"We found her dress." Tommy said.

"Was that all she had?" Scott whispered to me.

"Pink panties." I whispered back.

"Did you find any panties, pink?" I heard Scott say.

"Well, we sort of found three pairs, two pink and a black." Tommy said and I looked to see him holding three sets of lace panties.

"Never mind, she will be fine without them for the trip back to the dorm." I said.

I got off of Scott's lap and stood up. I could feel some of my strength coming back. I took my dress from Tommy and loosened the towel across my chest. I felt it slip off and hit the floor. I lifted my sundress and slipped it over my head. I felt it cover my sore body and I straightened it out. All of the buttons were undone on the front so it was open to the middle of my chest. I didn't think my sore breast would take any pressure so I left them unbuttoned. I walked over and took Tracy's dress from Tommy.

12