Country Store Ch. 10

Story Info
Retribution begins.
11.2k words
4.5
39k
9

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is chapter 10 of a series, it will make a lot more sense if you read them in order)

Retibution Begins

I didn't remember how I got back to my room and I didn't really remember anything after that wonderful bath. I knew I was feeling a little better and I was lying on my bed next to Tracy. She was asleep with her head on my chest. I looked over and saw Ken sitting in a chair. He was asleep too. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00 AM. The room was almost dark, my eyes were focusing better. I moved a little and my body still felt a little sore. I wondered what day it was. I snuggled up to Tracy and put my arm on her head. I fell asleep easily.

The sun woke me up. Ken was still there, he looked like he was cleaning up something. I saw a half-empty glass of orange juice and then an orange towel in his hand. I snickered. He looked up at me.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." He said and I smiled.

He looked really cute trying to clean up the mess. He stood up and put the wet towel in a bag. I tried not to laugh but he looked so helpless.

"Sorry about the mess. I fell asleep drinking my orange juice." He said.

I looked at him closer. His eyes were sunken and bloodshot. His hair was a mess and he looked really tired.

"How long have you been here?" I asked and he looked at his watch.

"Two days and 8 hours now." He said.

I gasped and then I felt sorry for him.

"Why?" I asked.

"You were hurt and I did not want to leave you alone." He said.

My heart fluttered a little. His eyes were tired but sharp and serious. He was smiling a little.

"How do you feel?" He said.

"A little washed out. How long have I been out?" I said.

"You have been in and out for the last two days. Both you and Tracy. I walk you to the bathroom now and then and then keep you warm and comfortable. Are you hungry?" He said.

When he said hungry my stomach roared and actually made a deep rumbling sound.

"Uh, yeah, I think I am." I said and put a hand on my stomach.

"Well, little lady, I have plenty of options. We have scrambled eggs, some bacon, toast, biscuits, milk, coffee, and a little orange juice." He said and smiled.

I chuckled a little as I looked at the half a glass of orange juice.

"Can I have a sip of that juice?" I said.

He grabbed the glass and held it to my lips. I sipped a little and it felt great in my mouth. I swallowed and my throat burned. I grimaced and he pulled the glass away.

"Sorry." I said.

"Baby, don't be sorry. Does your throat still hurt?" He said, his eyes really sad.

I nodded and tried to swallow again. He grabbed the milk and came back to the bed.

"Try this, it should be better." He said and held the milk to my lips.

I sipped a little and it felt like heaven flowing down my throat. I took a bigger drink and felt it coat my raw throat. I pushed my head forward to take another drink.

"Woah, tiger. Hold on. Let's get you up first before we give Tracy a milk bath." He said and put the glass down on the dresser.

He stood up and held out his hands. I slipped out from under Tracy and made sure her head was on the pillow. She snuggled on the pillow and let out a slow breath. She looked better than the last time I saw her. I felt so bad for getting her in this mess. Ken took my hands and pulled me to the edge of the bed. I looked down and I was wearing a loose nightshirt, it was hanging off my shoulder pretty far, most of my left boob was out. I also noticed I did not have panties on. My pussy was still red and swollen. I looked up at Ken.

"Sorry, I struggled with the panties in the bathroom a couple of times so I left them off. I can get them now." He said and stood up.

I held onto his hand. He stopped and looked back at me. His eyes still looked tired but they looked focused. I looked at him for a few seconds.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" He said with a smile.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you taking care of me after all I have done?" I said and felt my throat tighten.

He knelt down in front of me, still holding both of my hands. He looked me right in the eye.

"Because I love you Kim. I have loved you since we were 6. I will always love you. It just took me a while to figure out that last part. I am so sorry for how I treated you." He said slowly.

I felt the tears flowing down my cheeks. I could not make my mouth work to say words. I was afraid if I tried to open it I would just break down in sobs. I struggled to say something but all I could do was tilt my head and look at him. I hoped that was enough.

"It's ok baby. You will feel better soon, I promise. I will never ever let anything bad happen to you again." He said and sat up and hugged me.

My head was on his chest and I let myself go. I think I cried for about ten minutes and he held me the whole time. I felt like I had been cleansed. I pulled back a little and looked at him. His eyes now looked concerned. Why had I never noticed how much emotion was in his eyes? I was such a stupid girl. I hugged him again.

"I need to pee really bad." I whispered.

"Yes maam. The bathroom master is at your service." He said and stood up.

He bent over and slipped his arms under my legs and back and lifted me up.

"I think I can walk." I said.

"Just relax and enjoy it baby girl. I won't be this strong forever." He said and smiled.

I put my head on his chest and enjoyed the ride to the bathroom. He went in and walked me into a stall. He lowered me on the toilet and pulled my nightshirt out from under me. My bladder started emptying immediately. It was not lost on me that my bladder got me in this mess. If I had never went into that store to go to the bathroom what would have been different? I looked at Ken and wondered if I would have him if that never happened. I was so stupid before, teasing him so bad. Maybe things do happen for a reason.

"Hey Ken." I heard a female voice.

"Hey Rachel." Ken said.

"She looks better." Rachel said.

I looked up at her and she was wearing a towel, obviously leaving the shower. I looked at Ken. He shrugged.

"I guess I am kind of a fixture in here lately." He said with a smirk.

"Baby, hold onto this one. I wish my boyfriend would take care of me like he has you. He is a keeper." She said and left.

He looked at me and he looked embarrassed. I had just watched this wonderful boy kneeling in front of me while I pee. How many guys would do that? I felt my throat tighten again. Dammit, I really don't want to cry again. I took a deep breath and grabbed some toilet paper. I flushed and went to stand up.

"Hold on, I'll get you." He said and grabbed me.

"I want to walk." I said.

He looked a little sad as he stood there.

"Will you help me?" I said softly.

His face lit up and he wrapped his arm around me. I put my arm over his shoulders and we walked slowly out of the stall. My fucking legs ached. My thighs were really sore. It did feel good to walk though. We got halfway out and another girl walked in. She was wearing a nightshirt and panties. Her boobs were huge and I could see them pretty clearly as they pressed on the nightshirt.

"Hey Ken." She said.

"Hi Tammy." He said as we stopped.

I looked at him again.

"You look a lot better sweetie." She said and I looked back at her.

"We were worried about you. You are a lucky girl to have such a devoted boyfriend. My guy won't even open the fucking door for me. Ken, do you have a brother?" She said.

Ken laughed and she did too. Her boobs moved really nice as she laughed. I thought my boobs were nice but this chick's were amazing.

"Honey, don't let this one get away. He is a good one." She said to me.

"That's what I hear." I said in a scratchy voice.

I saw her face grimace when she heard my voice.

"Ken, get that girl back in bed." She said.

"Yes, maam." He said and we started walking again.

She walked into the showers and we went into the hallway. It took a little while to get to my room. Tracy was still sleeping. I sat on her bed. He knelt in front of me.

"I have to check you and it is time for your medicine." He said.

I didn't say anything but I guess I gave him the go ahead. He lifted my nightshirt over my head and tossed it on the bed. I looked down and my left breast was still a little purple but it looked a lot better. The other one looked fine. He squirted some cream into his hand and spread it over my boob. It felt really good. The soreness was almost gone. My nipples hardened from his massage.

"It looks much better. You will be as good as new in a couple more days." He said and finished rubbing my sore breast.

"Now lean back a little." He said.

I leaned back on my arms. He spread my legs a little. I looked down and saw my thighs were still purple. My pussy opened a little and it looked really swollen. It was still red and looked a little raw. I looked back at him. He was squirting more cream. He massaged my thighs and then my pussy. He went really slow and it felt really good. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back.

"That feels so good." I said.

I could almost hear his smile. I smiled myself. He finished and pushed my legs back together. He put my nightshirt back on.

"Do you want some panties now?" He asked.

"Sure, you pick." I said.

He smiled and picked out a pair of cute yellow ones. They had little blue flowers on them and looked so innocent. He slipped the innocent panties over the pussy that had taken God knows how many cocks. I closed my eyes when I thought of the back room of the frat.

"What's wrong, baby?" He said and hugged me.

"I am such a slut. How can you want to be near me?" I said through tears.

"You are not a slut. You are the same Kim that I fell in love with when you hit me on the monkey bars the first time I saw you." He said.

I laughed through my tears, I remembered that day. I rubbed the tears off of my cheek and looked at him.

I heard a moan and looked to see Tracy moving on the bed. I stood up and went over to her. I sat on the bed and she rolled over on her back. She was wearing a tshirt and I saw her pretty boobs pressing against it as she laid there. I pushed her hair out of her eyes and she looked at me.

"Good morning, sweetie." I said and she smiled.

"Good morning." She said.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Sore as a motherfucker. What happened to us?" She said.

I tried to smile but I couldn't. I felt the tears coming and I just hugged her hard. She wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." I said over and over.

"It's ok sweetie. I am fine. What happened?" She said.

I pulled back and looked at her.

"You don't remember?" I said.

"I remember us having fun in the back room with the guys. I remember I was very drunk and feeling no pain. Then I just woke up. There is obviously some time that I can't account for." She said and smiled.

I thought that was probably best. I tried to think of a way to say it without scaring her.

"Well, some of the guys at the house got a little carried away." I said and bit my lip.

"Really? I can't imagine. Let me see, two pretty girls, well, one really pretty one and one ok, drunk and naked in a frat house. What could happen?" She said and smiled.

"So, who's the really pretty one?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Well, me, of course." She said and I jumped on her.

She squealed as I wrestled with her. I could feel some of my strength returning and I could feel hers as she fought with me. We were going to be ok. I stopped as I was sitting on her chest. She was breathing hard. I looked over at Ken. He was smiling and watching.

"So, Cowboy, I don't know about Tracy but I am one hungry bitch. What do you got for food?" I said and rolled off of Tracy.

He moved over to the desk and picked up a tray. He carried it over to us and I sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled a chair over and set the tray of food on the chair in front of us. Tracy sat up in bed and groaned. I looked over at her.

"Damn, my cunt hurts like a son of a bitch. How many guys did I fuck?" She said and rubbed her crotch.

"168." I said and put a piece of bacon in my mouth.

I looked at her and she had her mouth open. I laughed and almost choked on the bacon. She hit me on the arm. She picked up a plate of eggs and started shoveling them in her mouth.

We ate like pigs and then both of us wanted to take a shower. Ken helped us up. I was feeling much better and almost walked normal. Tracy was a little slower and Ken helped her walk down the hall. We went into the bathroom and then into the shower. There was a girl in there, a blonde with a knockout body. She was rinsing her hair and her tits were magnificent. They were not humongous but they sat perfect on her chest. Her hips and ass were awesome and her pussy was smooth. She almost looked like the perfect girl. I felt a little lacking. Ken did not even look at her. He helped Tracy get next to a showerhead and then slipped off her nightshirt and panties. She didn't look as bad as me. That was a miracle, I thought.

I got under the shower and turned on the water. The warm water felt wonderful on my sore body. I just stood there for a few minutes and let it run over me. I saw Tracy was doing the same.

"Hey Ken." I heard a perky female voice.

I opened my eyes to see the perfect blonde hottie standing there in all her wet glory. Her hair was long and clinging to her shoulders and back. Her boobs were like right there and dripping water which made them even more perfect.

"Hi Holly." Ken said.

"They look so much better. Hi Kim, hi Tracy." She said.

I raised my hand to her and Tracy did the same. I didn't even know this girl. Why did everybody know me now?

"Kim, you let me know if you throw this one back in the pool. I will be all over him." She said and smiled.

I nodded and Ken blushed. She waved and walked out, her perfect little ass just jiggling away. I looked at Ken and he was looking at me.

"How do you feel? Do you need anything?" He asked.

I stared at him. I was really confused. This was getting a little weird.

"Did you even see her?" I said.

"You mean Holly?" He said.

"Yeah, Holly." I said.

"Yeah, I saw her." He said.

"And did you notice she was naked and like, perfect?" I said.

Ken laughed. I felt a frown on my face. He laughed some more and walked over to me. He walked under the water and put his arms around me. I stood there looking up at him, his hair and clothes getting soaked.

"Kim, listen to me. I love you. You are perfect to me, I don't even notice other girls. Well, I notice them but that is about it. Holly had nice boobs, right?" He said and I hit him on the arm.

"I love you. I look at you. I notice you. That is all I want to look at until you tell me to stop. I don't know any other way to say it. I will be here taking care and loving you for as long as you let me." He said and kissed me softly on the lips.

I heard a sigh and looked around to see Tracy leaning against the wall with her hands clasped on her chest.

"Quit looking at me and kiss that boy, you idiot." She said.

I smiled and turned around. Ken kissed me softly again and then hard. We kissed for at least a minute. He pulled back slowly. I felt his lips hover on mine and then separate. I was out of breath and my heart was beating a mile a minute. I looked up at him.

"We should get out of her before you guys shrivel up." He said.

I looked at him. He was so pretty. His smile was sweet and his eyes were bright. I could see happiness in them as he looked at me. Water was dripping off of his hair and it made him even cuter.

"I love you." I said very slowly and softly.

His eyes lit up even more. He smiled wide and hugged me really hard. I moaned a little and he pulled back.

"I am so sorry, Kim. Are you alright?" He said with a worried tone.

"I am fine. Kiss me again and then take us back to our rooms, my prince." I said.

He smiled big and kissed me deep and hard. His tongue was soft and warm and felt like I was drawing energy from it. I heard Tracy sigh again behind me but I kept kissing.

Ken walked us back to our room, wrapped in towels. A few more girls passed by and said hi to us. I felt like I was famous or something. We got dressed for the first time in I guess a few days. I did not feel like wearing a bra so I wore a big sweatshirt. I slipped on a pair of jeans and they felt good on my legs. Jenny put on shorts and a loose tshirt.

"I want to get outside, I need some fresh air." I said and Tracy nodded.

"Let's do it." Ken said and opened the door.

We each slipped on some sandals and walked out. We walked around the campus, slowly, but we walked quite a ways. I could feel my muscles loosening up and I was moving much better when we ended up at the Union. There was a movie showing that we wanted to see so we went in. Ken sat in the middle and Tracy and I put our heads on his shoulder and watched the movie. It was nice and comfortable and normal.

The movie finished and we walked back outside. I was starving again and so was Tracy. We went to the diner and ate. I felt like I was an empty tank. I needed food and water. I was finally full and we walked back to our room. It was only 6:00 and we were sitting on our beds.

"What do we do now? I am not even close to tired." I said.

"How do you guys feel?" Ken said.

"I feel great, almost normal." I said.

"Me too." Tracy said.

"Well, Scott asked me to call him when you were feeling better. He has something planned at the fraternity but he wanted to wait until you were feeling better." He said and I panicked.

"No, not that. I am not ready for any more of that yet." I said, my heart flying.

Ken moved over to me and hugged me.

"No, Kim, no. It's not what you think. You will be perfectly safe and no one will touch you." He said.

"Than what does he want us for?" I said.

"He didn't say exactly. He just said for me to call him when you were feeling better." Ken said.

"Ok, call him. I want to talk to him anyway." I said and I could feel my blood pressure rising.

Ken grabbed his cell phone and dialed.

"Scott, they are up and feeling better. Yes, they are here. Kim wants to talk to you. Ok, hold on." Ken said and handed me the phone.

I took the phone and emotions washed over me. Scott had been nothing but sweet to me but he was the president of the frat that I had been brutally raped in. There needed to be a little repercussion here. I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello." I said.

"Kim, I am so glad to hear your voice. How are you feeling?" He said.

I fought back the urge to just melt under his voice again. I took a deep breath.

"About as good as can be expected after having been raped and beaten in your house." I said sternly.

There was a pause. I looked at the phone and wondered if he was still there. Tracy and Ken were looking at me, both I could tell thanking God it was me on the phone and not them.

"Kim, I am so sorry and I will never be able to make it up to you. I will forever be in your debt. I do hope though that you and Tracy can make it back here so I can begin my infinite retribution to you." He said.

I paused a little myself. I didn't feel like I could yell at him again. His tone was one of ultimate remorse and I never was one for twisting the knife.

"When." Was all I said.

"Tonight if you are up for it." He said.

I looked at Tracy and she was looking a little nervous.

"He wants us to come there tonight. He says he wants to start making it up to us." I said.

She shrugged.

"I am ok if you are ok." She said.

I put the phone back up and uttered a single word.

"Ok." I handed the phone back to Ken.

I did not want to be mad at him but I could not get the picture of those boys hurting Tracy and me out of my head. I remembered the nasty things they said as they brutalized us both. I felt the pain in my left breast that still hurt after two days. I needed to be mad at someone and he was as good a someone as any for the moment.