Country Store Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even question him, I took the pills and then Timmy handed me a cup of water. I swallowed them easily.

"Good girl. Now you will feel much better in about 15 minutes. Miss Tracy, make sure she is in bed when that happens." Warren said.

I looked back at him and he was walking towards the door. Timmy and Carl were beside him.

"Thank you guys." I said.

They looked back and smiled.

"Our pleasure. You rocked it tonight little girl. Get some rest." Warren said and they left.

I looked at Tracy. She was looking at me with a concerned look.

"Do you want anything?" She said.

I looked at her and then at the clock.

"Well, it seems I only have 15 minutes so I want you naked and in that bed pronto." I said and she smiled a big smile.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I looked up and she was stepping out of her jean skirt. She unbuttoned her shirt and threw it on the chair. Her bra followed in seconds and then she slipped her panties down her legs. She was beautiful. I leaned back on the bed and spread my legs. I felt the robe open and fall away.

She crawled on the bed and I felt her tongue on my pussy instantly. I grabbed her head and groaned. She used her magic tongue on me and had me cumming in minutes. My body relaxed and then I felt my eyes fluttering.

I reached for her and she slid up next to me. I reached down for her pussy. It was slick and warm. I slid my finger around and then I found her clit. I pinched it and she squealed. I was running my finger down her slit when I felt it drop out from between her legs. I couldn't control it. I tried to bring it back up to her. She grabbed my hand and pulled it up and over her. She snuggled into my chest.

"Relax, Kim, just relax and hold me." She said.

I felt my wonderful girlfriend's warm body next to mine and it almost made me forget the pulsing pain in my face. I went to sleep quickly.

12