Country Store Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Momma. Does Dad know?" I said.

"God no, he is so oblivious. I will have to explain it to him. He will be fine though, you have always been able to wrap him around your finger. He will see how happy you are and he will be fine." She said.

I felt my throat tighten and then a sob escaped my lips. My momma leaned over and kissed my forehead. I felt more sobs as I wrapped my left arm around her neck and hugged her. She put her cheek against mine. I held her there and then she pulled back slowly and sat down. I could not stop crying. Tracy moved her head and looked up at me. She snapped up.

"Kim, are you ok? Are you hurt? What is wrong, baby?" She said and put her hand on my cheek.

I could not help myself. I chuckled at her and then I heard my Mom giggle. Tracy looked at my Mom and then at me.

"What? What is so funny?" She said, a little aggravated.

I reached up and pulled her back down to me. I grabbed her face and kissed her lips. I pulled her head down to my chest and hugged her.

"Nothing is funny, baby. These are tears of happiness and you are the reason why. I love you so much." I said and kissed her head.

I felt her snuggle against me and moan. I rubbed her hair and it felt greasy and stiff.

"But you do have incredible bed hair." I said softly and Mom cracked up.

Tracy popped up and ran her hands through her hair. She got a disgusted look on her face. My Mom was holding her stomach and had a hand over her mouth.

"I'm glad you two think it is so funny. I am glad I can be entertainment for you. I like my hair, I think I will wear it like this all of the time." She said and turned like a model.

Mom laughed harder and I just smiled at Tracy. There is my Tracy, there is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. She is so beautiful, even with three days of dirt and grime all over her. I turned to look at my Mom. She was getting her composure. I got the feeling that her laughter was a result of three days of worry. She did look much more relaxed.

"Mom, can I take a shower?" I said.

"Sure baby. I will get you a towel and help you." She said and stood up.

"Momma, can Tracy help me, God knows she needs one too?" I said softly and Tracy hit me on the arm.

She looked at Tracy and then at me. She looked at the door.

"Ok, I will get you some towels and make sure no one comes in." She said.

Tracy looked at me and I smiled my evil smile.

"Sweetie, can you help me to the shower?" I said.

Tracy stood up and leaned over with her arm outstretched.

"As you wish, my queen." She said and my Mom laughed again.

I swung my legs over and then scooted to the edge of the bed. Tracy moved over and I was glad she did. I slipped down and my legs gave way immediately when I tried to stand. Tracy caught me and I held onto her. I felt Mom on the other side and we walked to the bathroom. They sat me on the toilet and then Mom left and closed the door. Tracy leaned over and I felt the strings loosen on my gown. She pulled it off of me and tossed it on the floor.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" I asked.

"Well, mine were unsalvageable and I thought it would be better for at least one of us to not be naked." She said.

"So I was naked?" I said.

"We found a blanket in the store and wrapped you up. Scott carried you out and we put you in the car and came here as fast as we could." She said.

"What happened after....." I said and my voice cracked.

Tracy leaned over and kissed my lips softly. She kneeled next to me and took my hands.

"Baby, it is ok. You were so angry and I know it was because he touched me." She said and I nodded.

I remembered the anger and rage I felt as I watched Henry touch Tracy.

"I know what you were feeling and I surprised you. I didn't want you to do something you would not be able to forgive yourself for. I knew you didn't want to do that to him, I knew you would never recover from that. I had to stop you. You just reacted." She said.

"I could have hurt you bad. It was so close." I said.

"No baby, you would never hurt me, I know that now. I was scared at the time but then I saw the pure love in your eyes right before they went dark and I knew you wouldn't ever hurt me." She said.

I was confused.

"Yes, I saw the light go out of your eyes and then I was really scared. I thought I had lost you. Then we brought you here and they had no idea why you would not wake up. I thought you were gone forever and I felt like I was to blame." She said.

"No honey, it was not you. I should never have let us go through with that, it was my fault." I said.

She stood up and hugged me.

"It doesn't matter. You came back to me and now all is well." She said and rubbed the back of my head.

I felt so happy and loved. I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a little while.

"Ok, now I need a shower and you my little girl are filthy." I said and she pulled back to look at me.

"Yeah, I guess I am a little." She said.

"So, get that water going and get naked." I said.

She looked at me strange.

"Well, you don't think I can wash my back by myself?" I said and she got an evil glint in her eyes.

Tracy got the water temperature good and then pulled my tank top over her head. Her pretty boobs were in my bra and my bra was too big for her. I smiled and she grabbed her boobs over her bra.

"Well, this is embarrassing." She said.

She opened the front clasp and tossed my bra aside. I pulled her to me and kissed her nipples. She moaned.

"Don't you ever doubt anything about your body. It is perfect and I love it. I wouldn't change a thing." I said and sucked her left nipple softly.

She was holding my head as I sucked on her nipple. I reached under and unsnapped my shorts, unzipped them and slid them down her legs. She was not wearing any panties. I pulled back a little as my fingers touched her pussy.

"Commando, sweetie?" I said.

"I love you with all my heart baby but I couldn't bring myself to wear your panties after he touched them." She said with a small pout.

"I love it when you go commando. No more panties for you." I said and slid a finger into her pussy.

She squeezed my head and groaned. I felt her spread her legs a little. I ran my finger in and out of her. I felt her pussy getting wet. I wanted to just love her right there but I still felt so dirty. I wanted to wash off all the past dirt and love her when I was clean. I slipped my finger out of her.

"Help me up?" I said.

She stepped back and held out her hands. I grabbed them and she lifted me slowly. My legs had a little more strength and I was able to stand. She helped me to the tub and I stepped in. She stepped in behind me and pulled the curtain. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me, squeezing my boobs up a little.

"I love you so much." She whispered in my ear.

"I love you too baby." I whispered back.

I adjusted the water so it was hitting my on the top of the head. It felt so good, it felt like I was washing all the bad stuff off of me for good. Tracy turned me around and kissed me. She pulled my head into her and kissed me hard. I touched her tongue with mine and we kissed for a while. She pulled back and looked at me, her eyes were ablaze. I loved it when she looked like that.

"Want me to wash you?" She whispered.

I nodded my head. She smiled and grabbed a wash cloth. She got it full of soap and then rubbed it all over my sore body. It felt so good. I just leaned against the wall and let her do her thing. My nipples were like rocks when she slid her soapy hands all over them. She rubbed all down my tummy and then slid her soapy fingers between my legs. I spread my legs a little as she manipulated my poor pussy. It had been through a lot and it could use some tender loving care. My pretty girlfriend took care of that. She stood up and turned me around. I put my hands on the wall and she soaped up my back and then my butt and legs. I just wanted to crumble into a ball, it felt so good.

She turned me back around and then kissed me. It took me a little by surprise. She giggled and then started rinsing me with the shower massage. She spent a little too much time shooting the wonderful water between my legs and I almost came right there. I really didn't want to have an orgasm, I know it sounds weird but I just wanted to feel her soft hands on me. I was a little tired of sex. She sensed it as always and finished rinsing me off. She then squirted shampoo on my hair and gave me a wonderful shampoo. She rubbed my scalp and then rinsed my hair clean.

She opened the curtain and helped me step out. She wrapped a towel around me and then used another to dry my hair a little. She sat me on the toilet and stepped back in the shower. She left the curtain open so she could watch me but it let me watch her and it was nice. I looked at her body closely as she washed it. Her skin was so smooth and olive, more like light brown. Her pretty face was flawless and lit up when she smiled. Her hair was shoulder length and dark. It got really curly when it got wet but looked incredible when she straightened it. Her boobs were beautiful, they were not huge but they stood right out there on her chest. Her nipples were small and pink. Her boobs were plenty big enough to look good in a nice strapless dress or a sweater. Her legs were glorious, long, perfectly shaped, and always seemed to have a perfect tan. Her thighs looked strong and I could definitely attest to their strength as I had my head squeezed a few times when she had an orgasm. I chuckled a little to myself as I thought again of licking her pussy. I loved the taste and I wanted to lick it right now. So much for being tired of sex. She finished her shower and stepped out.

The water was dripping off of all of her pretty parts. She reached for a towel but I grabbed her and pulled her to me before she could reach it. I wrapped my hands around her butt and pulled her close. I kissed her flat tummy and ran my tongue into her cute belly button. She giggled and grabbed my head.

"What are you doing you naughty girl?" She said.

"Nothing." I said innocently and then ran my tongue down from her belly and flicked my tongue across her clit.

"No, wait." She gasped and squeezed my head.

I licked her clit again and then ran my tongue down her slit. It was so clean and sweet and tasted so good. She moaned again.

"Kim, wait, no, not here." She was whimpering.

I laughed a little and then licked her clit slowly. I could feel it throbbing under my tongue. She was close. I ran my fingers between her ass cheeks softly and I felt her shiver.

"Please, stop, oh God, wait, no, wait, don't stop." She murmured.

She was so funny. I sucked her clit into my mouth and ran my tongue over it slowly. She was moaning and moving her hips. I had her now. I sucked hard and bit it gently.

She made a gargling noise and then her legs got rigid and started shaking. I pulled her hips to me and buried my head deep into her pussy. She groaned and her hips were moving back and forth. I held on and lapped up her juices as she came on my tongue.

She pushed me gently and stepped back. Her face was red and her chest was flushed.

"What was that?" She stammered.

"Nothing." I said, innocently.

She grabbed the towel and dried her hair a little and then her body. She had a little post-orgasmic shudder and I giggled. She looked at me and smiled.

"You are so bad. We are in a hospital and you are the patient for God's sake." She said.

"So you are complaining?" I said as she wrapped the towel around her perfect little body.

She stepped forward and pulled my head against her tummy, her hands in my hair.

"Darling Kim, I will never complain about you touching me or doing anything to me for that matter. That was wonderful as always." She said and I felt a kiss on the top of my head.

"Now, let's get you back in bed." She said.

"Wow, you are one horny girl." I said with a giggle.

"No, not like that, you slut." She said and slapped my arm.

She stood me up and my legs felt a little stronger but still shaky.

"What, you are not going to put my clothes back on?" I said, motioning to the floor.

"Um, no, I feel clean for the first time in a long time. I am not putting those crunchy things back on. I will call Ken and get him to bring some clothes." Tracy said.

I thought that was a great plan, some nice clean clothes without the stench of fat guy on them sounded wonderful. We walked out of the bathroom and Mom was sitting next to the bed, reading a magazine. Tracy led me over and I sat on the bed. Mom grabbed a hospital gown and I groaned.

"Mom, do I have to wear that thing? It is so uncomfortable." I whined.

"Honey, I don't care but what will you wear?" She said.

"Tracy is going to call Ken and have him bring us some clothes. Can I wait for that?" I said.

"I guess so. Are you just going to stay naked?" She said.

"Mom, I will be under the covers so no one will see." I said, trying not to let on that I had been naked for most of the last semester.

"Ok." She said.

Tracy stood me up and pulled back the sheets. She pulled the towel off of me and I was about ready to sit on the bed to slide in when the door burst open.

"Honey, I got you the coffee and sandwich you wanted. Do you think the girls......" My dad said and froze on the spot.

I was looking right at him and he was looking at my naked body. I sat quickly and Tracy flipped the covers over me. She leaned over and helped me slide to the middle and then I saw my Dad's eyes move. Now I know he was staring at Tracy's ass peeking out from under her towel. I saw him look down her long legs and then back up. He turned away from us and looked at my Mom.

"Thank you dear. I am so thirsty and hungry." Mom said sweetly.

My poor Dad was trying really hard no to look at us. Tracy finished fixing the sheets and ran around the other side of the bed. She sat in the chair and leaned on the bed. She was smiling an evil smile. I giggled and then covered my mouth.

"Daddy, would you go get us something too?" I said.

He looked back at us and I could tell he was relieved that no young female flesh was on display.

"Sure baby, what do you want?" He said.

"I want a cheeseburger in the worst way." I said.

"I can do that. Tracy, what would you like?" My Dad said and looked at her.

"No, Mr. Simpson, you don't have to get me anything. I am fine." Tracy said.

"Young lady, you will stop that right now." My Mom spoke up.

We all looked at her and she was frowning.

"Tracy honey, you are part of this family now. You do not have to hang onto those polite ways anymore. You are just like my daughter now if you are going to be with my little girl." Mom said and I saw Dad's jaw drop.

He looked at Mom and then back at us.

"Yes, John, your daughter has a girlfriend and she is lovely, wouldn't you say?" Mom said.

I looked at my Daddy and he looked confused. He looked at Tracy and she smiled a shy smile. He looked at me and I smiled at him. He looked at my Mom.

"John, your daughter is sleeping with another girl. They are in love and I think even you can recognize the devotion. I couldn't ask for a better partner for my baby." Mom said and stood up.

She bent over and kissed me on the forehead. She took Tracy's hand and kissed it. She held it and looked at my Dad. He was a little stunned but then his face broke into a smile. He looked right at Tracy.

"Well, ok. So baby girl, what would you like me to get you?" My Dad said to my girlfriend.

"Mr. Simpson, I would kill for a cheeseburger too." Tracy said.

My Mom cleared her throat and looked at Tracy. She looked a little confused for a second. I have to admit I was confused too.

"Coming right up girls." Dad said and turned.

Tracy's face suddenly changed and she smiled a big smile.

"Thank you Daddy." She said to my Dad.

My Dad turned around and smiled and my heart leaped. I felt a lump in my throat and then my eyes watered. I tried really hard but I was unable to stop the huge sob that escaped my lips. Tracy jumped up and hugged me. Her wet hair was against my face.

"It's ok, baby, what's wrong?" She whispered.

"Nothing, I am just so happy. I haven't been this happy in a long time. Don't ever leave me." I whispered back.

"Never." She whispered and stood up.

I lifted the covers. She dropped her towel and slid in the bed beside me. She nestled her head in my armpit and closed her eyes. I looked over and my Dad was still standing there, looking stunned. I realized now he had seen all of Tracy's goodies too.

"Honey, cheeseburgers." My Mom said.

I saw my Dad shake his head and then turn and leave the room. Mom and I giggled.

"What's going on?" Tracy mumbled.

"Nothing sweetie. Just go to sleep." I said to her.

"Mom, I think we are going to take a quick nap." I said.

"Go ahead sweetie. I will wake you when Daddy gets back." She said and took a sip of coffee.

"Thanks Mom. Can you call Ken and have him bring us some clothes?" I said.

"Yes, baby, I am sure your Daddy will appreciate that." She said and smiled.

I giggled again when I thought of my Daddy's face. I closed my eyes and felt my baby's heartbeat on my arm. I fell asleep quickly.

12