Country Wedding

Story Info
A reluctant participant- maybe a fool...
3.1k words
3.98
26k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This event happened a while back at a friend's wedding. My girlfriend and I had been together for maybe a year. Lisa was 25 years old. I was 27. She was 5 foot 4 inches and was a Swedish blond. She had long hair and a great body. She filled out any dress quite well. Lisa was no bimbo either, very smart, a vegetarian and very politically active. This seemed to be the type of woman I liked and was happy to be with her.

We had travelled to see some friends of hers get married in the country side of Maryland. It was summer and quite warm.

As we were getting ready in the hotel room for the wedding, she was picking out what to wear. She had a few dresses she was trying on but finally settled on a white dress that came down to a few inches above her knees. It was tight fitting which meant you could see every part of her body. You could also clearly see her bra and panty lines. She took her bra off as she really did not need that for added support. She had really nice C-D cup tits that were perfect. The dress accentuated them and you could clearly see her cleavage but the dress was still pretty tame. She was more reluctant to take off her panties. I became very calm and calculated at this point. I said no one would notice that she wasn't wearing panties, but everyone would be able to see the panty lines if she kept them on. She had never gone without underwear that I know of, since we have been a couple.

We were not very sexual in public and kept most of our action in the bedroom. Our sex life was normal. I am an average 6 foot guy with an average cock, maybe 6 inches long and 5 inches in girth. From what I could tell growing up, in locker rooms and skinny dipping, I was basically average. I didn't have any issues with my self-image.

Lisa and I fucked fairly often and other than missionary and doggie style we didn't stray much from the norms. I played with her ass and would occasionally use my finger which would make her cum a little harder. Don't get me wrong I would love to fuck her ass. I never actually asked to do it nor did she offer it up. She had an extremely nice ass and I am sure many guys looked at it with the same admiration I did.

Anyway, back in the hotel, her sister came in to the room see if we were ready. Lisa asked her if she thought going commando was a bad idea. She showed her sister the dress with and without the panties. Thankfully her sister insisted she go commando. I was deliriously happy. We gathered our things and headed to the car.

Like most red blooded guys, I am walking behind her with a chubby just thinking about her nice, soft, naked, blonde pussy under her dress. I can't shake the image.

We got to the car and because we rented a huge Ford Crown Vic, we were elected to transport some of the other wedding guests from the hotel. The car would easily fit 6 people. We had 8. As folks started climbing into the car, I got in the driver's seat and waited for everyone else to find a spot. My girlfriend was trying to get into the back seat and end up on this guy, Troy's, lap.

I had only just met Troy from the night before, when all of the wedding guests staying at the hotel stayed up late drinking and telling stories. I was well aware that he was an ex-boyfriend of Lisa's. I am not the jealous type. I knew he was going to be there. I knew they had a short, long distance relationship and only fucked like rabbits when they saw each other. I never pried into her past relationships.

Troy was 5'11". He was of average build like me. He had a bad boy quality about him. A little rough around the edges. I liked the guy from what I had gleaned from speaking with him the night before.

As I was waiting in the front seat ready to go, I could see in the rear view mirror that it was quite cozy in the back seat. I could also see that Lisa had ended up sitting on Troy's lap. I thought this was strange and was not happy.

Her dress had ridden up a little showing off more of her legs. Lisa didn't shave her legs so she has this very fine blond peachy fuzz on her thighs. She looked great but also vulnerable sitting the way she was. Troy had put his arm around her so she could fit in the space more comfortably. He rested one hand on her thigh about mid way up and the other I couldn't see from my vantage point. Lisa had to put one hand on the door and the other she held onto Troy's thigh to steady herself.

I had begun feeling uncomfortable. Maybe a bit jealous. I was also a little turned on knowing her pussy was just inches from Troy's crotch and there were no barriers between them. As I was driving I had a hard time concentrating on the conversations in the car, not to mention trying to hide my erection. It was going to be a 20 minute ride into the country down a lot of back roads.

As we bumped along the back roads of Maryland I could see in the rearview mirror how much vibration was being transferred between Troy and Lisa. She had begun shifting around from time to time to get more comfortable. I saw Troy shifting, every time she moved, to get in a better position to accommodate her weight. His hand had moved and was now much higher up on her thigh. I could not see his other hand at all. It was blocked by their bodies.

Now mind you, everyone else in the car was just riding along and talking fully unaware of what I knew was happening. The windows were open and Lisa was talking to the people in the front seat. She was leaning forward now with her hands on the front seat. I was watching out of my peripheral vision and glancing back often in the mirror to see what was going on around me. I had to adjust my cock with my left hand but am able to position my cock down my pants leg to keep it from tenting my dress pants.

Lisa's dress was definitely higher on her right side and she was moving her hips very slow and almost imperceptibly. Troy was looking out the window and minding his own business as if everything was cool. Just then I saw him thrust his hips in a very small and imperceptible way and Lisa wiggled her ass around as if trying to get more comfortable.

The road was really rough, washboard like, and everybody was being jostled about. This was allowing Lisa and Troy to reposition themselves frequently. Her dress was bunched up now in the back, so that her bare ass and pussy were on Troy's lap. However, the rest of her dress still flowed down enough over the front and sides of his pants that no one was the wiser.

As we slowly made our way along the road I could see that Lisa was moving around a tad more and Troy was holding onto her ass from the left side. I could hardly stand it. The situation was excruciating for me. I could now see the hairs and goosebumps on Lisa's arm, which were literally resting on the car seat next to me. Her skin around her neck was getting a little red. Clearly she was turned on and trying to rub out an orgasm before the ride was over. Everyone else in the car was totally oblivious.

Lisa was still talking to the people in the front seat as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Her hips were moving a little faster and Troy was sitting really still. Just then we hit a final bunch of potholes on the dirt road and the car steadily rumbled. I saw Lisa grind harder for a second and then stop suddenly. She started shivering slightly. She had done it. She had just had an orgasm in a car full of people and no one else knew, except me and Troy.

I was thinking to myself, wow, my girlfriend just came, while rubbing her bare pussy all over a huge cock bulge while her boyfriend was sitting basically right next to her. I could feel her hot breath on my shoulder. I was leaking precum like crazy and wanted nothing more than to cum. I had to take deep breaths to stay calm.

The car arrived 2 minutes later at the farm where the wedding was going to be. It was a beautiful setting with fields and a couple of barns. There was a state built bathroom facility by the car park. We all got out and Lisa excused herself to go to the bathroom. I glanced at Troy's crotch as he got out of the car and could see that his cock was semi hard and straining against his pants. Jesus this guy had a big dick. There was even a small wet spot, from what I assume was Lisa's pussy.

More people began to arrive at the venue and we all started walking to a natural outdoor alter in a clearing by some trees. The views were tremendous down the valley. I looked back and saw Lisa heading towards me as if nothing had happened. I didn't say anything to her. She gave me a quick wet kiss on the mouth and slid her arm into mine as we walked to a seat together.

The wedding was not too long and there were refreshments after. Guests were encouraged to hang out and linger. All I could think about during the whole ceremony though was her little blonde pussy grinding on Troy's dick. I stayed rock hard the whole time.

As the gathering was winding down I took Lisa's hand and started walking with her towards the cars. We weren't talking and she was wondering what was going on I believe. When we got to the car I kept walking past it and was now kind of pulling her towards a barn behind the bathrooms. She finally asked "where are we going?"

I said in a stern voice, "I am going to fuck the shit out of you." She fell silent but kept walking. Just then Troy came out of the bath house and nearly ran into us.

Lisa jerked my hand to stop and we waited as Troy caught up. We made some idle chit chat about the wedding and weather, when Troy asked "where are you headed".

I started to make up an answer when Lisa said, "over to that barn to look around, want to come?"

"Sure" Troy said. "Let's go". My heart sank as I thought crap, my whole plan just fell through. I walked in a daze towards the barn while still holding her hand. She and Troy were talking but I didn't hear a word of it.

We tried to open the front door of the barn but it was locked. We continued around the side when I saw a small opening we could all fit through. I shimmied through first, then looked back and saw Lisa coming through. Troy was helping her and I clearly saw him run his hands over her bare ass.

Finally Troy came through the hole while I began looking around the barn's interior. Lisa and Troy were still talking behind me as I was looking in some old stalls in the back. Suddenly I realized I no longer heard them talking. I started heading out of the stall when I heard a moan. I stopped dead in my tracks. What the fuck I thought. I listened and heard some more noises and wasn't sure what I was hearing but had a pretty good idea.

I snuck around the corner and saw Lisa down on her hands and knees with Troy's cock in her mouth. She hardly ever gave me head and never ever swallowed. But here she was slurping all over this big cock. It must have been 9 inches and it was fat. Lisa had a hard time getting her mouth around it but Troy had a hold of her hair and was working her head up and down the tip until she would gag a little then he would lift her head to let her breath. Then he would do it again. This went on for what seemed like an eternity but was only a few minutes in reality.

My heart was racing. My cock was straining in my pants. I undid my zipper quietly and my cock sprang out dripping a constant stream of precum. I was having mixed feelings about what I was seeing. I was turned on beyond my wildest dreams but I also felt jealous and humiliated. I wanted to stop them. It was like watching a live action porno, except it was my girlfriend. I reluctantly decided to see what would happen. Basically I was a fool. I just stood there and bathed in my own humiliation.

Troy lifted Lisa up by her hair until she was standing on her tip toes directly in front of him. They started hungrily kissing each other. Troy reached down with his free hand and lifted her dress until it was bunched up around her waist. He slid his hand to her crotch and started fingering her. She was moaning into his mouth and she started shaking. She was cumming hard on his fingers. He had at least 2 fingers in her cunt. He kept slamming his fingers in and out of her until she went limp.

He grabbed her with both of his hands around her waist to keep her from falling and then helped her over to where a work bench was next to the wall. From my position I could still see them but they could not see me. Troy guided her hands onto the bench and pushed her upper body over so she was standing with her ass sticking out towards him. Her dress was still bunched around her waist and I could clearly see her pussy juice was dripping down her inner thighs.

Troy's cock was still wet with her saliva and he was slowly pumping it with his fist. He began to line up the bulbous head with her pussy lips. Lisa was now looking over her shoulder and telling him to fuck her. She kept saying "I need your huge cock. Slam it into me." She was pleading with him.

Troy was rubbing it up and down her crack between her pussy and ass hole. He was getting it wetter and wetter with her cum. His cock was glistening in the sunlight that was coming through the only window in the barn. It was almost like a spotlight on his cock. Lisa was now begging to be fucked. They didn't care if I was there or could hear or not. They had an animalistic urge to fuck. Troy lined up his cock with her slippery wet pussy and drove it home in one big push. He bottomed out and just held her hips as she started cursing and moaning and cumming all at once.

She screamed "oh fuuuuuuck." It was amazing to see her like this. My cock was throbbing and I felt guilty that I was letting this happen. What the fuck was wrong with me. I was basically paralyzed with fear and lust.

Troy started fucking her hard and fast. She just held on to the work bench for dear life. Every thrust from him elicited a cry out from her.

Troy was giving her encouragement, saying "yeah baby you have missed my cock haven't you?"

Lisa was grunting and moaning her answers. "Yes, oh god yes... I have missed fucking your cock. It is so big, you fill me up."

Lisa was basically eliciting a long loud stream of moans and curse words. Troy was fucking her so hard that the work bench was shaking. His balls were slapping her pussy so hard that it looked like it might hurt. The sounds of them slamming together were echoing throughout the barn. Slap, slap, slap....their skin went.

Troy then said, "here it comes baby; I'm gonna cum."

He tensed up and held her tight with his cock all the way in her. I could see his balls moving as he pumped a huge load of cum into her. She was cumming too. Shaking and moaning the whole time. Troy slowly pulled out of her, little by little. His cock was still twitching, with cum dripping from the tip. He wiped his cock on her thighs. He didn't say anything else. He put his cock in his pants, zipped up and turned to leave. He looked over and saw me. He slowly smiled. I stood frozen, just looking at him but not quite in the eyes. He said "good luck you two". Then walked out.

Lisa was still in the same position, bent over with her ass sticking out. I walked over to her and she looked up at me through her sweat tousled hair.

She smiled meekly. I just glared back and said "what the fuck was that?"

She looked down and saw my throbbing hard on. She quickly fell to her knees and began to give me a fantastic blowjob. I was conflicted. I was mad at her. I wanted to yell and scream but here she was giving me a blow job. A really badly needed blow job. I just caved in to my pressing desire to cum. She even swallowed.

When she stood back up I could see on the dirt floor behind her a puddle of cum that had dripped out of her gaping cunt. She took the handkerchief out of my shirt pocket and wiped herself up as best she could, pulled down her dress and fixed her hair. I pulled my pants up and looked around at the now dank, cold interior of the barn. I was not ok. This was not ok. I was struggling with my emotions.

"Come on" she said, "we better get back before anyone misses us."

This was the beginning of a long tumultuous relationship. What other nefarious demons would she summon inside me? What was I capable of allowing? I had no idea if I even wanted to go down this road any further, but my still wet and throbbing cock said to stick around a little while longer to see what happens.