County Fair Voyeur Ch. 01

Story Info
Week at Ohio county fair in the 60s.
1.5k words
4
47.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story brings back many memories of my growing up... Please let me know what you think.

I had graduated high school a couple of months earlier. I was eighteen years old and it was August. In a month I'd be attending college in California. But, as I had done since my Dad had died several years ago, I would fly to Columbus, Ohio and visit my grandmother for a month in the summer. Grandma had a sister that lived up north. My great-aunt Ruth. My great-uncle drove down and picked us up to stay with them for a week. I always looked forward to it because they lived in the country and raised animals and grew their own vegetables.

The week we visited was the start of the county fair. We all got into his Ford Galaxy. I still remember the long bench seats and how big it was. Seat belts? This was 1966.

We drove through the dusty parking lot and rode the tractor pulled trailers to the main gate. It was early yet, so we walked around the commercial booths and garden exhibits. By lunch, it was time for them to get seated in the grandstands for the afternoon of horse racing. I enjoyed the first couple of races, but told them I'd like to walk around the fair. They told me not to spend all of my money on the first day and to meet them back at the grandstands by 4pm.

A county fair has a certain smell. The mixture of dust, fried food, hay and manure. It was summer in Ohio, so it was hot and humid. I played some games and remember throwing a ring around the neck of a bottle of Pepsi. They popped open a bottle of Pepsi and handed it to me and I sipped at the bottle as I walked. Never mind it was warm.

I went back to the livestock exhibits and walked out a side exit. The path out to the main walkway was bordered by a big tent on my left and the cinder block wall of the livestock building on my right. Inside the tent I could hear girls giggling. I peaked in at one of the eyelets where the seams of the side panels were roped together to form the tent wall and couldn't believe my eye. Inside was the changing room for the stage shows. This show was for the local college marching band.

I looked around and realized I couldn't just stand there and peak in to the tent. I walked a little further to the end of the wall and turned the corner. I saw that there was a side panel that was finished off and didn't have any eyelets. It was an opening. I walked up to it and pulled it open a half inch and peaked inside. Inside, there had been installed another canvas panel, probably so people wouldn't just walk into the changing room. Well, with the outer tent and wall and the inner canvas panel, it created a space I could step into and not be seen from the outside or inside. I slipped inside and searched for a way to see through the canvas panel.

Fortunately, there was a pencil eraser sized rip in the canvas. It was perfectly located, about four feet off of he ground. I stooped a little and peeped inside. There, all around, were girls in various stages of changing their clothes into their marching band uniforms. Girls with panties and bra only, their shirts undone, unzipping their pants, zipping their pants, sitting on the ground tying their shoes and talking. Talking, talking, talking. They would never see me because they were so busy changing and talking. I was amazed.

Aside from seeing my mom naked and looking down the blouse of my step-sister, I'd never seen a girl naked before let alone taking off their clothes. And there were so many. 30 maybe 40 or more. I finally focused on one. A beautiful brown haired girl, about average height and weight. Maybe she was 19 or 20. She and a girlfriend had walked near and she had set down her bag and hung up her uniform. Her skin was clear and cream colored. Her eyes were alive with energy and her smile was so sincere. She was wearing a red loose skirt that fell just below the knee and a white blouse. She was standing about five feet from me talking with her friend. She slipped out of her shoes and was unbuttoning her blouse. When she pulled out the bottom of her shirt from her skirt, she turned away from her friend ( I figure, now, out of modesty). She was now facing me and opened her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders. I remember how pretty her bra was. White and all lacey and dainty. Very girly. She was still talking to her friend, sometimes looking over her shoulder. She folder her blouse up and placed it in her bag. She stood back up and before I knew what happened, had reached behind her and undone her bra. With a shrug of her shoulders her bra was in her hands and she was bent back over placing it in her bag.

When she would bend over, she would get closer to me, maybe three feet away. I could see her so clearly.

I gazed at her breasts as they pointed down to the ground. I remember her nipples. Darker in color than her breast, to be sure, but paler than I had expected based on the nude centerfolds I'd seen in Playboy. She stood back up and I saw her breasts fully. She was not flat, but they were not large; medium sized I say. Her nipples were erect and I marveled at her areolas. How their color faded into the paleness of her white skin. Her breasts were not full, but were the type that had a gentle slope to them like a long distance ski jumping ramp. At the end was her beautiful erect nipple. They looked so soft and swayed at her every move.

She wrapped the bra around her waist and looked down, her brown hair falling around her face. Her breasts quaked all the while she was talking and faced away from her girlfriend. She fastened the bra hooks in front of her and then twisted it around. She wriggled it up and put her arms through the straps and in no time had her new bra on. A much simpler bra than the first one.

She flicked her hair and laughed about something she was talking about and then unzipped the side of her skirt. She stepped out and folded it into her bag. Her panties were big by todays standard. A light blue, they were very simple cotton panties. When she stood back up she was wearing only her socks, panties and bra. Her body was magnificent. She reached over and pulled the slacks off of the uniform hanger. After zipping up her pants she put her uniform jacket on. It had a built in fake shirt.

She slipped her shoes back on and with her girlfriend, walked away, still talking. Other girls were changing, but not as close to me. I wanted to see this girl closer.

I peaked out of the tent and saw no one, so left my secret space. I walked around the tent to see the place where the band kept all of their instrument cases. They were putting their horns together and a teacher was yelling for no one to blow into their horn and to keep it quiet. I saw the girl I had spied putting her clarinet together. She had a reed between her lips.

I had to speak with her. I walked through the instrument cases until I got to about five feet of her. I looked at her and she was so beautiful. I imagined her breasts and her underclothes under the band uniform. It was like I had x-ray vision. I walked up to her and said, "Excuse me. What school are you with?" She turned to me and removing her reed from between her lips said, "Benjamin Franklin College."

"My eleven year old brother was trying to decide on an instrument to learn. Is the clarinet tough?" I wanted the conversation to last a little longer.

"A little bit, but with practice..." I couldn't tell you exactly what she said because I kept on imagining her naked under that uniform. I wanted to say, "You have beautiful breasts and nipples. They look so soft. Can I touch one?" But, I just nodded to what she said and said something like "Have a good song" or something stupid like that. I just laughed when she laughed and I got to see that smile directed at me. She was smiling at me. Nervous, I could just turn and walked away.

I went in to find a seat for the performance, but half-way through their second song, I had a thought. I bet nobody was in the changing room. I could feel her bra. I could smell her bra. I immediately got up and left the concert arena and walked back toward the changing room.

To be continued...