Couple and the Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly positively screamed in frustration, then in pleasure, as Pete suddenly thrust forward and buried himself balls-deep inside her. She screamed again as an orgasm tore through her. She grabbed her tits and mauled at the erect nipples as the convulsions went through her. Pete, meanwhile, had withdrawn and was just waiting for her to calm down a bit before resuming.

When her breathing was back to normal, she beckoned to Pete to continue. He eased into her gently and started to move in and out quite slowly. He didn't want to rush to orgasm as the feelings currently coursing through him were so enjoyable. As the pleasure built, so did his speed, until he was pounding her ferociously. Sweat was pouring off him and his hips were a blur. He could feel his orgasm building and slowed down, looking up at Ian, as if asking for permission.

Ian knew exactly what Pete was wanting. "It's okay Pete. You can come inside her."

Pete grinned and looked down at Kelly. "Did you hear that? I'm gonna cum inside you. I'm gonna empty my balls into you. I haven't come for a couple of days so there's gonna be loads. You're gonna be flooded. Then Ian and Charlie are gonna suck it all out of you and share it between them."

He then speeded up again and pounded into her until he came. His vision blurred as his balls emptied themselves into Kelly's cunt. Another orgasm ripped through Kelly as the spunk gushed into her. When Pete was spent, he pulled out, his cock still fully erect and slathered with his spunk and Kelly's juices. He lay on his back, cock pointing straight up. The damn thing just didn't want to quit.

Kelly spun around so that she was facing Ian and Charlie, legs still wide apart. Her cunt was gaping open already, but she stretched it further, showing the contents to Ian and Charlie. Her cunt was awash and spunk was starting to leak out. Charlie wasn't having any wastage so she stuck her head between Kelly's legs and licked up the spunk that was leaking then moved up and clamped her mouth over Kelly's cunt and started sucking. Immediately her mouth was flooded. She swallowed what she had and resumed sucking. She felt Ian's head next to hers, so pulled away and turned to him. She kissed him and used her tongue to poke some of the spunk into his mouth. Ian pushed his tongue into her mouth and scooped out more before pushing it back in. He then dipped his head to Kelly's cunt and stabbed it inside, gathering more of Pete's discharge. When he had removed all that he could he turned to Charlie, mouth closed and moved her head so that her mouth was below his. He opened his mouth and Pete's spunk slithered down his tongue and into Charlie's mouth. She savoured the musky taste, coating the inside of her mouth, before swallowing, then grabbed the back of Ian's head and pulled it down and thrust her tongue into his mouth, running it around the inside to gather as much of Pete's spunk as she could.

Kelly noticed that Pete's cock hadn't diminished at all and was lustrous with sex juice. She crawled over to him and dropped her mouth down onto him, licking up the spunk and cunt juice. When it was all cleaned off she crawled up and kissed Pete, allowing him to taste the combination of the two of them.

Ian and Charlie were still kissing and transferring Pete's copious load of spunk between them. By now, Ian's cock had reached full erection and Charlie was holding it and slowly moving up and down.

"I want the same as Kelly just got," Charlie said. "Fill me with your spunk." She reclined onto the bed and opened her legs, inviting Ian in. Ian obliged and slipped into her juicy cunt with virtually no resistance.

Kelly and Pete had moved closer so they could see all the action, Pete's cock, amazingly, was still fully erect. But, he was only nineteen so had extraordinary recuperative powers.

"Do you know what would be better than having a cunt full of spunk?" he asked the room in general. "A cunt full of two loads," he said, waggling his eyebrows at Kelly.

"Did you hear that Charlie?" Kelly asked. "Two loads of spunk in your teenage cunt and three tongues to lick it all out." She had, by this time, approached Charlie and was massaging her jiggling tits. "I might even spit some into your mouth, you dirty girl!"

Pete's cock was now throbbing from the effects of this dirty talk. He grabbed hold of it and said, "Come on Ian, fill her up so I can stick this in and feel your spunk squelching against it."

Ian's cock pulsed and he came, his spunk jetting up into Charlie. He kept thrusting and frothy spunk began to gather at the junction between his cock and her cunt. He turned to Pete. "Ready?"

"Fuck yes," Pete confirmed, holding onto his cock at the base, ready to ram it into his girlfriend.

Ian withdrew and sat back on his heels, spunk and cunt juice covered cock waving in the air. Kelly climbed over Charlie's prone body and licked the juices from Ian's cock, relishing the taste.

While they were doing this, Pete lined up his cock with Charlie's cunt and used the head to gather up the small amount of spunk that had leaked out. "Do you want to watch this, guys?" he asked Ian and Kelly.

They positioned themselves so that they had an unencumbered view and watched as Pete slowly inserted the tip of his cock. He pulled out, showing them the globs of Ian's spunk that were clinging to it before sliding in a bit deeper, then pulling out again, then repeating. Each time, more of his cock was coated with Ian's spunk. Finally, he withdrew so that only the tip was inserted, then rammed it forward. Spunk shot out from between his cock and Charlie's cunt, covering his balls. He speeded up and the spunk frothed up.

Kelly started to massage his balls. She wanted him to come as soon as possible as she was desperate to get her tongue up there. She wasn't disappointed as after only a few seconds, Pete's butt cheeks clenched and he fired into Charlie. He gradually slowed, then pulled out, his cock awash with spunk and cunt juice.

Kelly was first in, licking around Charlie's puffy cunt lips to gather up the frothy spunk before poking her tongue up her cunt and sucking out as much as she could. True to her word, she crawled up Charlie's sweat-soaked body and straddled her so that their tits mashed together and held her face over Charlie's. Charlie opened her mouth and Kelly spat the wad of spunk into it, then followed that with her tongue.

Pete and Ian, meanwhile, were busy tonguing her cunt at the same time. Occasionally, their spunk-covered tongues would meet and they would writhe together, sharing the musky nectar between them.

Pete's cock, incredibly, was still almost fully erect, so he inserted it into Charlies cunt then pulled out, thus retrieving the spunk that was too deep for their tongues to reach, and offered it to Ian. Ian licked round the head then up and down the shaft until the only fluid left was his own saliva.

The four lounged around on the bed, gathering their breath and allowing the sweat to cool, and smiled at each other.

Ian's and Pete's cocks were starting to show signs of life.

"Ready for another round?" Pete asked.

It was going to be a long night.

12