Couple & The Soldier

Story Info
Married couple vacationing in Cancun meet a soldier.
3.7k words
4.34
73.7k
27
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a married couple that meets a US Army Ranger while vacationing in Cancun.

Captain Jim Maze draped a hotel beach towel over his arm and walked toward the couple sunning on the beach. He made a quick assessment. The man was stocky and looked older than the woman. He guessed late thirties. The woman, on the other hand, had to be in her mid twenties. She was wearing a yellow bikini that accentuated her long tanned legs and flat stomach. Resting on her back it was hard to tell for sure, but her breasts appeared to be just a little over a mouthful. They were obviously forbidden fruit considering the large diamond ring on her left hand.

"Are you guys Americans?" Jim asked.

"Yes we are." Mike Jones replied as he lowered the Stephen King book he had been reading and looked up at the young man.

"Would you mind if I joined you?" Jim asked.

"No. Please pull up a chair." Mike answered.

"I think that one's free." Emily added pointing to an empty beach chair.

"Thank you."

Jim pulled his chair next to the woman. By the way, my name is Jim Maze."

"Hello Jim. This is my wife, Emily. I'm Mike Jones."

"Hello Emily…Mike." He shook Mike's hand. "It's good to run into Americans down here."

"We know what you're talking about there." Mike replied laughing.

"But the local people are so nice." Emily responded.

"They have to be sweetheart, otherwise it would hurt tourism."

"You got that right." Jim added.

"So where are you both from?"

"Kentucky." Emily replied proudly.

"Hey, I thought I detected a little southern twang. I bet you're Kentucky basketball fans."

"Yes we are!" Emily answered.

"It's part of being a Kentuckian." Mike chuckled. "Where're you from?"

"Kansas."

"So does that mean you're a Kansas Jayhawk?" Emily asked with a frown.

"Nope, I'm a Kansas State graduate." Jim lied afraid that a truthful answer might hurt his chances befriending the couple. "That makes me a Wildcat fan, too."

"Great! Emily and I have met a few snooty KU fans at the tournaments."

"They can be aggravating at times." Jim answered as he pulled off his shirt.

Emily pretended not to stare. But it was hard not too; Jim Maize had the tightest six-pack abs she had ever seen. She was fascinated by the way his muscles flexed and rippled as he flopped down beside her on his back. She quickly turned her head and exhaled nervously before finishing her tropical drink. The alcohol left her head spinning. She pushed her shoulder length blond hair behind her ears and looked at her husband. He was smiling from ear-to-ear and she knew why.

XXXX

Mike and Emily Jones began planning their Cancun vacation a year earlier. As their tenth wedding anniversary approached, Mike was determined to make it a memorable one. He filled Emily's head with visions of a tropical paradise where couples freely explore new and exciting things. At first she didn't realize exactly what exploring new and exciting things might include.

Mike in a very well thought-out manner began introducing seemingly harmless fantasies. First, and at Mike's insistence, she had shaved her pubic area leaving only a neatly trimmed "heart shaped" area. Then Mike brought home a dildo. Her immediate response was one of total embarrassment. She giggled uncontrollably as she sat watching Mike lubricate the 8-inch "life like" penis. After playing hard to get, she finally relaxed and let him slip the "awful thing" between her swollen lips. The intensity of her orgasm left her covered in chill bumps. Needless to say, the dildo became a regular part of their bedroom games. Secretly, it was a wonderful variation to Emily's afternoon solo performances. It was one of the unspoken truths in their marriage. She enjoyed masturbating but was too embarrassed to tell Mike. She was also afraid that he might get the wrong idea, too.

One night as Mike rubbed her clit, he handed her the dildo and asked her to pretend someone else was making love to her. Although she had already done that many times in the afternoons, it was such a shocking request coming from her husband that she stormed out of the bedroom. Later, after some playful coaxing, she acquiesced.

It finally began to sink in what freely exploring new and exciting things included. It left her feeling confused. One night after a lackluster performance in bed, Emily had asked, "Do you fantasize about other women while you're making love to me?" Caught off guard, Mike admitted that like 99% of men he frequently had fantasies involving other women. However, he was quick to point out that didn't mean he loved Emily any less. He had absolutely no intention of acting on it. Of course, that made perfect sense to Emily since she had similar fantasies while masturbating. Just thinking about another man while masturbating definitely didn't mean she was willing to really do it with her fantasy lover. Just as she had everything figured out in her mind, Mike confessed his tawdry fantasy. "I want to watch you in the arms of another man." The words just came right out and then there was silence.

They both tried in vain to go to sleep that night. The next day they had a big fight. Emily threatened to call off the trip. Mike begged Emily to stay calm. A week passed without any further discussion about Mike's fantasy. Then, as if nothing had happened, they had great make up sex and immediately resumed their bedroom games. Neither spoke about the other man fantasy; at least not until they were walking hand-in-hand at a Lexington mall. As they passed a lingerie store, Emily said, "Would you like to help me pick out a few seductive outfits for our Cancun trip?" Then out of the blue she added, "just in case we find that special someone to hold me in his arms."

Mike was speechless.

Emily wasn't serious about the other man fantasy. She couldn't think of any situation where she would let another man see her naked much less make love to her. Besides, deep down she knew that her dear husband would never allow the fantasy to go too far. The chances of meeting someone in Cancun and then getting comfortable enough to do something sexual was a million to one. It was absolutely unrealistic unless of course you believe everything you read at those "dirty" story websites. So, Emily played along with Mike's fantasy. She purchased a Japanese style kimono and chemise. Then at another store, she bought two mini skirts and a light blue tie-die mini dress with blue bra and panties. Mike was serious about the fantasy, however. She should have sensed Mike's seriousness when he placed a box of Trojan Lubricated Condoms on the check out counter at Wal-Mart.

XXXX

"So, what brings you to Cancun, Jim?" Mike asked.

"I thought I'd come down here for a little R&R before rejoining my unit."

"I thought you might be a military man." Emily replied.

"The high and tight haircut is a dead giveaway." Jim chuckled.

Emily giggled.

Mike looked at his wife and smiled.

"What branch of the service?" Mike asked.

"I'm in the Army."

"What do you do?" Emily asked.

"I'm in the 75th Army Ranger Regiment."

"Wow!" Emily responded.

"We're so proud of what you guys are doing."

"Thank you but I'd rather not talk about the military. What are you guys down here celebrating?"

"It's our tenth wedding anniversary." Emily answered.

"Congratulations." Jim quickly ran the numbers in his head. Maybe she was older than mid twenties. Of course, he had heard that girls get married at an early age in Kentucky.

"Thank you." Mike replied.

They spent the next two hours getting acquainted. They talked about Kentucky and Kansas, their families, politics, and how Mike and Emily met in college. Jim was surprised to learn that Emily was thirty six. She definitely looked younger and he made a point to tell her.

"Emily and I are going on a dinner cruise tonight. Would you like to join us?"

"I wouldn't want to impose." Jim replied.

"We'd love to have you join us." Emily added.

"So, that settles it. We can meet in the lobby at 6." Mike replied squeezing his wife's hand.

XXXX

The dinner cruise was on a pirate ship. All of the crew dressed as pirates and the Captain was called, obviously, Captain Hook. The evening was jammed packed with activities, dancing, great food, and a sea battle with another pirate ship. Emily and Mike laughed uncontrollably as Jim played a musical chair game. Jim lost the game, however, after giving up his chair to the lone woman in the game. For the rest of the cruise, Mike and Jim took turns dancing one fast song after another with Emily. It was a great evening.

Later at the hotel, Jim shook Mike's hand.

"Thank you for inviting me along tonight, it was a great cruise."

"We had a great time, too." Mike answered patting Jim on the shoulder.

Emily smiled and embraced Jim.

It was an awkward moment for Mike.

Then it was over with a gentle kiss on the cheek.

XXXX

The next morning Jim had already pulled three chairs together and was waiting for Mike and Emily.

"Good morning, Jim."

"Good morning, Emily…Mike."

"Emily and I were just talking about how much fun we had last night."

"I had a great time, too."

Mike and Jim spent the next thirty minutes girl watching. Emily rested on her stomach.

"Look at that lady over there, Jim." Mike said.

"Wow." Jim replied.

Emily glanced over her shoulder at a very young topless brunette.

"Okay boys don't let your eyes pop out."

Mike laughed.

"There's another lady over there." Jim added.

Emily sat up and stared disapprovingly at Mike.

"When are you going to take your top off, Emily?" Mike asked.

"I don't think anytime soon."

Emily sat up and squirted some lotion on her stomach.

"What do you think Jim? Wouldn't you like Emily to take her top off?"

"Well, I uh…I mean…that's up to Emily…I don't…" Jim stammered.

Emily giggled nervously at Jim's uneasiness and finished rubbing the lotion in.

"Come on Emily take it off."

Mike reached over and untied the strings around Emily's neck.

"Mike what are you doing?"

Emily crossed her arms over her breasts holding the bikini in place.

Jim turned and looked at Mike and then Emily.

"Tell her you want her to take it off, Jim"

Emily looked at Jim.

He smiled and then said, "I think Emily should do whatever she wants."

Jim turned and stared out at the ocean.

Emily's pulse was peaking at about 120 beats a minute. That, in turn, caused her breathing to grow rapid. She tried with all her might to calm down. But it wasn't meant to be. She couldn't go topless. A little voice whispered, "Take it off. It's what you've been fantasizing about for the past year." Then another more rational voice, "He'll think you're a slut. Don't sacrifice your morals." Emily took another deep breath and looked at her husband. This was his silly game. Maybe she should do it just to see how he reacted.

"Come on Emily relax."

"Mike, I don't think this is a good idea."

"We're on vacation for God's sake!"

As Emily leaned forward, Mike untied the string along her middle back and tugged gently.

"Please don't." Emily protested.

"It's okay, baby, you're beautiful."

Mike tugged again. This time, Emily shrugged her shoulders. Sensing an opening he tugged harder finally freeing the skimpy top from her crossed arms. Emily glanced over at Jim. He was still staring out at the ocean. She glanced at her husband. He was smiling that "winning smile" of his. She sat back and slowly lowered her arms while looking timidly around the beach. No one appeared to be gawking, or even worse, laughing.

"You look so sexy." Mike responded triumphantly admiring at his wife's exposed tits.

Emily closed her eyes and whispered, "This is a big mistake."

Trying not to be so obvious, Jim turned slowly first glancing at Mike. He smiled and gave a "thumbs up" sign. Jim nodded his head approvingly. Emily's breasts sagged slightly but still appeared to have a lot of elasticity. She wasn't large at all. He could easily suck one tit all the way inside his mouth. Jim rolled over onto his stomach and tried to think of something other than Emily's pointy little nipples. At first he turned his head in the opposite direction, but the image of her breasts was too powerful. He turned and gazed at the forbidden fruit just an arms length away. He would have to stay in this position for a long time.

Mike spent the rest of the morning watching the men passing back and forth between the beach and their hotel. By his count, sixteen men walked right past Emily. The knowledge that complete strangers and their new friend, Jim, were admiring his wife's tits left him in a state of constant arousal, too. He fought unsuccessfully to control it; but his little head had a mind of its own. Fortunately, his Stephen King novel provided good cover and concealment.

"What are you guys planning tonight?"

Mike watched Jim's expression as his wife carefully tied her bikini top.

"We're thinking about going dancing at the clubs." Mike replied.

"Would you like to come?" Emily asked.

"What?" Jim replied still caught up in watching Emily covering herself.

Mike laughed.

"Would you like to go clubbing with us tonight?"

"Yes I would." Jim replied.

"We won't be able to stay out too late. We're supposed to take a Mayan tour first thing in the morning."

"You want to meet in the lobby again, say around 7pm?"

Mike glanced at his wife.

"That sounds like a good idea."

XXXX

Emily and Mike spoke hardly a word on the elevator ride up to their room. As soon as the door closed they were locked in each other's arms pulling their bathing suits off and falling onto the bed. They didn't waste any time with foreplay. The foreplay had already begun down on the beach.

Mike moaned as his cock slid into his wife's willing body.

"Oh God, Mike, you feel so good," Emily moaned as he began to slowly seesaw in and out of her slippery pussy.

"You were so hot at the beach." Mike groaned. "Did it excite you knowing that Jim and all those men were looking at your tits?"

Emily moaned as Mike picked up the pace.

"I know it excited you. You're nipples were rock hard."

"Mike!" Emily protested.

"Tell me it excited you Emily.

"Yes, yes, it did," Emily whispered, her excitement rising rapidly with each thrust.

"I counted sixteen guys, not including Jim."

"Oh God!"

"Watching those guys looking at your body turned me on."

"I shouldn't have done it."

"I'm so glad you did."

Mike kissed his wife.

"It's was better than I ever dreamed. All I can say is thank you for doing it. I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

Mike picked up the pace. Sweat dripped from his body as the rhythmic sounds of love making filled the room. They stayed in the missionary position with Mike rising up on outstretched arms. He pounded away with all of his might. As might be expected a fantasy began to take shape in Mike's mind. Like countless times before it was another man making love to Emily. Only this time it wasn't just any man, it was Jim Maize from Kansas. Jim was fucking his sweet wife and she was moaning and groaning for him. It was a powerful image; too powerful. He fought hard to control himself.

"Oh God, baby, I can't hold on any longer." he moaned. "Here it comes!"

They both screamed.

When their orgasms subsided, Mike collapsed forward on top of Emily.

"Wow," Mike moaned, "I can't remember the last time I came like that!"

"Neither can I." Emily replied honestly.

Their lips met in a tender kiss.

"Mike, you had the strangest expression on your face right before you climaxed."

"I did." Mike replied sheepishly.

"Yes. What were you thinking about, darling?"

Mike rolled off and stared up at the ceiling. He was treading on unfamiliar ground and had to be careful what he said. He didn't want to do anything that might spoil any opportunity to act out his fantasies.

"I was thinking how hot it was watching you this morning."

Emily ran her fingers across Mike's hairy chest. She tweaked his nipples.

"I counted sixteen men that went out of their way to see your tits."

Emily felt a chill race through her body.

"I'm not sure but I think Jim had to lay on his stomach to cover up his erection."

Emily pinched his chest then pulled out some hair.

"Ouch!"

"I'm sure he wasn't thrilled by my saggy tits."

Mike turned and faced his wife.

"First of all, your breasts aren't saggy. Second, from Jim's expressions he wasn't disappointed at all looking at your breasts. Well, that's not exactly true."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sure he'd like to wrap his hands around these breasts. Just like this."

Mike pushed Emily onto her back and sucked her left breast into his mouth.

Emily sighed.

"He'd probably run his hands down between these long tanned legs."

Emily began giggling uncontrollably.

Mike slipped two fingers into her wet pussy.

She responded by raising her hips and letting out a deep laboring moan.

"It's true. You could have Jim if you wanted."

"I have the only man I want right next to me."

They kissed passionately.

Mike lowered his head down across her belly and began sucking on her thigh while working his fingers in and out of her pussy gently increasing the intensity.

"You could have him right in this bed."

"I don't…want…oh fuck…to….have any other man."

"I think Jim would like to have his hand buried deep inside your pussy."

"Don't say." Emily protested unconvincingly.

"You know this turns me on." Mike responded. "I think you'd like to have Jim's cock doing this instead of my fingers."

"Mike…no…no…don't say that…Oh God!"

Emily was on the verge of orgasm. His dirty talk was turning her on.

"Mike I can't…Oh God…don't stop!" Emily cried out.

"Come with Jim." Mike commanded thrusting his fingers wildly into her pussy.

Mike…Mike…oh…oh…oh…!"

After her climax passed, Mike slowly kissed his way back up to her neck.

"Jim was looking right at these beautiful breasts."

"He kept staring and smiling."

Mike licked her nipples.

"Did it make you horny?"

"Mike."

"Come on Emily, tell me."

"At first I felt so uncomfortable."

"I could tell." Mike added.

"But sitting there between you and Jim…" Emily paused and stared up at the ceiling.

"Its okay baby, tell me how you really felt."

"You promise not to be mad?"

"Of course not sweetheart…I love you unconditionally."

"I know I shouldn't have these feelings, but it left me feeling tingly all over."

Ken's heart leaped.

"I love you Emily."

"It doesn't mean that I want to do anything with Jim."

"I know baby."

She turned and stared at Mike.

"I just felt so alive." She closed her eyes as if thinking carefully before continuing. "But I don't think we should do anything like that again."

"But what if I told you that it would be okay to take the next step with Jim?"

"The next step…Mike…you're not serious. Taking my top off is enough." Emily whispered.

They didn't speak for a few minutes. Both were unsure of what to say or do next.

"It's okay baby to have those feelings."

Emily rolled her eyes.

"Just exactly what would be the next step?"

"Something along the lines of flirting, maybe some playful touching and a kiss."

"You want me to kiss Jim…in a sexual way…then let him touch me?"

"Yes," Mike answered truthfully.

"I don't know what to say."

"Just say you'll keep an open mind."

"What?"

"As much as I would like to control what happens I know that I can't. Just keep an open mind and be spontaneous."

"Spontaneous?"

"Yes be spontaneous."

"We don't know anything about Jim."

"We know he's a war hero and that says a lot about his character."

Mike sat up on the bed.

"Remember the story I told you about that website that encouraged patriotic dates with military guys going to Iraq and Afghanistan?"

12