Couple Expands Sexual Boundaries

Story Info
They enact a swinging fantasy.
1.7k words
4.27
61.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Jim’s cock disappear into my wife’s mouth made me realize just how hungry she was for another man’s cock. I haven’t seen her suck like that since we started going out almost 10 years ago. As he wrapped Lynn’s hair in his hand and forced his cock deeper, I knew that her mind was completely lost in the moment. Whether she was more excited because I was watching her, or whether she was so passionate that she had forgotten I was there; either way, it was turning me on. A sudden slurping noise and familiar tingling sensation reminded me that Jim’s wife was sucking me off too.

“Slow down.” I told Julia as she swallowed me again. It was obvious that she too, was enjoying herself. With one hand cupping my balls and the other reaching down between her legs, She seemed to suck me harder every time she looked over at my wife and her husband. Although I really wanted to cum in her mouth, I had different plans for tonight.

Lynn and I had fantasized about this night for several years now. We had talked about expanding our sexual boundaries, sharing each other’s fantasies as we mutually masturbated, or while we watched adult movies. But this was the real deal, and it was turning out to be everything we could have imagined. We had recently met Jim and Julia online, and arranged for a no strings, one time meeting to expand our sexual boundaries.

Julia was slight in build, no more than 5 feet tall. Her long brown locks brushed on my body every time she took me in. I gently tried to stop her for a moment, but she fought me and sucked harder. Finally, in one quick motion, I reached down, grabbed her around the waist, picked her up, and dropped her onto my cock. Her pussy was so wet that I knew she was just as eager as I. My cock sunk deep into her with the first thrust.

Lynn and Jim looked over, alerted to our change in position by the breathy sigh that Julia let out. I could tell that Lynn liked the natural progression and was very quick to copy the new position. As she mounted Jim, I could see by the expression on her face that she was enjoying this as much as I. It was obvious that she would cum quickly and intensely. Jim had better hang on because he’s in for something special.

I watched Julia’s neatly trimmed pussy wrap around my rod, as it slowly disappeared into her again, I was increasingly aware of the mounting tension in my body. Each time she rose and fell, I could feel the pressure rising. Every pump brought me closer and closer to the brink. Her pussy was like silk. Her muscles were not as developed as my wife’s, but she was just as tight as Lynn. Julia could tell I was getting close, so she leaned down against me. Pressing her tiny breasts against my chest, she whispered in me ear, “I’m going to stop pumping so that I can feel you cum inside me.”

That was it. I couldn’t hold out anymore. As she ground her cunt tight against me, I grabbed her beautiful round ass with both hands and pushed her onto me even tighter. As I came, the sensation of every pump of cum was enough to make me shutter and lose my breath. She moaned with pleasure as she rocked her hips on my manhood. “Mmmm… I like that.” She cooed. As we slowly can down from our cloud, our attention was quickly diverted to Lynn’s cries of pleasure.

“Ahh… Fuck…yes...yes…harder…yes...” It was all Jim could do to hang on as Lynn pounded on his rod like a total slut. Her huge tits bounced in his face as their bodies slapped together. As she started to cum, I knew all to well how tightly her feminine muscles were contracting on his prick. I could tell by the look on Jim’s face that he was as impressed as I always am, by the feeling of her contracting cunt muscles when she climaxes. It’s only on rare occasions that her orgasms don’t bring me to climax. Jim faired no better. His face tightened up and he let out a grunt of release that made Lynn pound him harder. God how she loves cock!

As Lynn slowly ground to a halt, I knew what she wanted next. It was a constant theme in many of our fantasies…

She climbed off of Jim and left him lying in a heap. She slinked over to Julia, who was still resting on my cock, and gave her a long deep kiss. Her hands were quick to find Julia’s nipples, which she gave a quick pinch. I knew Julia liked it because I could feel her pussy tighten on my still very hard cock.

I sat up and flipped us around so that Julia was underneath me. Lynn quickly went back to foreplay, letting Julia suck her tits as I slowly started to grind my buried rod. Rubbing Lynn’s ass, my hand lingered towards her pussy. Without a word, she quickly reached back and stopped my hand. I knew I was not what she wanted.

A soft loving kiss was all that my wife was willing to give me before she pushed me aside: not that I was about to stop her. Tonight was a night for fulfilling life long fantasies, not petty jealousy.

Crawling into Julia’s open arms, I watched my wife become consumed by her. To Lynn, there was no one else in the room. As the women sat up during a particularly passionate kiss, they intertwined their legs so that they could start rubbing against each other. In such an aroused state, it didn’t take Lynn long to cum again, but this time Julia was the one who had to hang on.

In a total frenzy now, Lynn pushed Julia back and dove on her with unexpected excitement. She had always told me how much she wanted to eat a cum filled pussy, but in our fantasies she always took her time and savoured every lick. I think even Lynn was surprised by the fevered pace that she was going, but it was obvious that she didn’t care. She had lost all control and was giving in to her deepest desires with reckless abandon. Her loss of any sense of inhibition was really turning me on.

Watching her lick Julia’s folds was almost too much to bear. All I wanted to do was get behind her and fuck her brains out. But I knew she didn’t want to be disturbed. Jim obviously had the same idea. As he started to move behind Lynn; I told him to wait. His time would come.

Julia’s moans of pleasure steadily mounted in intensity. Her hands, which had been cupping her breasts, dropped down to grab handfuls of hair. With her legs wrapped around Lynn’s head, Julia took a deep breath, arched her back and pulled Lynn’s face tight to her heat. Her body shook violently as she let out uncontrolled cries of pleasure.

Before her orgasm had even subsided, Julia was presented with her own tastes as Lynn climbed up and sat on her face. Watching my wife cup her tits as she rubbed her pussy over Julia’s eager mouth was too much for me to bear. I walked over to Lynn and stuck my cock in her face. She eagerly grabbed it and started to stroke me. Jim was ready for action too. He moved over between his wife’s legs and proceeded to fuck her soaking wet cunt. Lynn said she liked the vibrations when Julia moaned to the feeling of Jim’s cock thrusts. Lynn took my cock in her mouth and slowly started to suck to the rhythm of Julia’s licks. The faster Julia went, the deeper and harder my wife sucked. Lynn stopped just long enough to tell me she wanted me to cum in her mouth, but I don’t think I would have given her a choice in the matter anyways. I wrapped my hands around the back of her head and drove my rod deep down her throat as I let go of my load.

Grinding on Julia’s face, Lynn was starting to lose control again. Her eyes locked on mine as she pulled her mouth away from my fully drained cock. With an extra naughty look and a devilish grin, she pushed me away. She continued to stare into my eyes as she beckoned Jim over. He pulled his soaking wet cock from Julia’s swollen pussy and moved over to stand in front of my wife. She continued to look into my eyes as she grabbed Jim from behind his balls and took his full length into her mouth. She licked every drop of his wife’s cum off his dick. With one final wink, she closed her eyes and was lost to me again. A cock in her mouth and a mouth on her pussy was all she needed to fulfill her animalistic lust.

Jim’s cum was all it took to send her over the brink. Lynn started to buck uncontrollably on Julia as wave after wave shook her to the edge of consciousness. She collapsed in a heap… exhausted.

Julia rose with a smile and surprised me with an order to sit in a chair in the corner of the room. She dropped to her knees, took my limp member in her mouth, and started to suck. I guess Lynn wasn’t the only one who loved the taste of cum. My God, I don’t know if Jim and I are enough to satisfy these two. My cock didn’t disappoint me or her, as it didn’t take long to rise again. Jim didn’t seem to be having any troubles either. I looked up just in time to watch him climbing onto my wife. I sat back and enjoyed the blowjob Julia gave as I watched my wife wrap her legs around Jim’s back pulling him in as deep as he could thrust.

After years of nervous anticipation, I was glad to see our relationship secure enough to fulfill our fantasies together. After tonight, Lynn and I will discuss the fun we had, and make some hard decisions as to if and when we might wish to do something like this again. Either way, we get to cross another item off our “ Things to do before we die List”; and I don’t regret it one little bit.