Couple Finds A Playmate

Story Info
Married couple finds a friend can be very useful.
3.2k words
4.38
86k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so dreary outdoors, the rain had invaded all outdoor plans for a week now and everyone was getting edgy just having to stay indoors! We had watched just about every movie on VHS we owned and started on the DVD's. Dan wanted to get a newer movie so he kissed me goodbye as he left for the video store. I cleaned up the dinner dishes and began throwing in a load of laundry when the phone rang.

Answering the phone in my usual manner then man on the other end simply said, "when I get home, I want you completely naked and willing to do whatever I ask of you, Do you understand?" Knowing fully well it was my husband on the other end I coyly replied, "yes, anything else?" No he replied and hung up.

I went to the bedroom and slowly took off each item of clothing thinking about his mouth and tongue on every inch of me. I have enjoyed sex so much lately and hate even going one day without. It had been at least three days and that felt like an eternity to me!!!! He was going to be leaving for military duty in the Air National Guard for several weeks and I was excited to know we were going to have some playtime prior to him leaving.

I heard the car pull up and eagerly awaited his entrance. I figured I would be in the bedroom since I was totally naked. I heard him enter the house and call my name. I answered where I was and he requested for me to come upstairs to the living room. A bit disappointed I came upstairs and turned the corner to find him putting in a video. I was disappointed only until I had a glimpse of what was on the video. He had gone to one of the porn stores and gotten a porn about gangbangs. It has been our discussion lately of including others in our sex life and although it seems as if that situation will never exist, the fantasy is alive and well and watching this sort of group activity is erotic to us both. I instantly felt the wetness between my legs and sat down beside him completely naked as we started to watch the film.

The first scene was not as interesting to me as it had two women pleasuring a man and pleasuring themselves as well. I get coy watching two women together as I am very straight and he fast-forwarded to the next mini-story. Bottom line was a couple getting it on and his friend comes to their home only to find them going at it in the living room. He watches jacking off until the friend sees him and invites him in. I comment on how it would be cool if that situation could just happen instead of trying to "find" someone to invite. The whole idea seems so awkward to me! Anyhow, my husband leaves the room for a short time and returns with some toys from our room. I am finding it hard to wipe the smirk off my face but he knows I will enjoy what ever he is planning.

As the characters act out on the film, my husband takes an active role in having us match the "plot" if that is what you want to call it. He asks me to sit on the sofa and put my legs onto the coffee table. He immediately enters in front of me and caresses my inner thighs. I just close my eyes and feel the pattern of his tongue. I am so hot thinking about the fantasy playing on the TV and what he is doing that I am ready to just mount him and fuck like rabbits. He grabs both my thighs and pulls me closer to him as he latches onto my wet pussy with his lips. I groan in satisfaction and then he hands me a toy cock and asks me to suck it. I am really going to put on a show.

I grab it without hesitation and position it as if the man was leaning over me on the sofa and lick all around the shaft, over each sac and up to the top of the cock as I stare at him intensely. He is the only one who has ever brought me to orgasm orally and he just about has me ready to cry out. I look into his eyes as I devour the cock as far as I can take it into my mouth. I slowly pull it back out and again bring almost the whole cock into my mouth. I imagine what it would be like to have a real cock in my mouth as he continues to bring me to an orgasm. I cannot hold back any longer and my mouth sucks hungrily at the toy cock and faster as my muffled groans conquer the orgasm from above. His cock is rock hard now and I can see the lusty look in his eye. As he comes up I bring the shaft of the cock slowly out and off my tongue as I lick every inch of it as if it had just cum. He quickly grabs the toy and replaces it with the real thing.

Thank God! That is what I have been waiting for. Without teasing I grab his cock and swallow it whole as I bring it back out slowly. Then I tightly glide him back into my wet mouth tasting every inch of him. I can taste the precum and the more I suck, the more precum is dispersed to my longing tongue. I use my hands to massage his balls as I suck more intently on his hard as steel erection. There is just something very lustful about having something so strong wrapped in your tongue that gets me hot! I grab his ass and pull him in and out of my mouth and he takes over fucking my mouth with his cock. Just as I feel him tense and the swell begin to bulge he pulls out to my disappointment.

He asks me to position myself onto the coffee table. I lean over with my knees on the edge. We are way off base of the movie at this point but I like his version better. As I am bent over he grabs the toy cock and starts playing with my clit and using his fingers to enter my pussy. He enters me with two fingers until he feels how wet I am and then adds another using them to fuck me as he teases my clit with the cock. I cannot take it any longer and tell him I want his cock.

Without hesitation he slides the toy cock into my pussy and turns on the vibrator. It feels so good! He goes slowly as he plays and watches my ass sway back to meet the rhythm of the toy. He pulls out the toy and slams his throbbing cock into my pussy without mercy. I gasp in pleasure, as I love it when he fucks me like that. He is the largest man I have ever been with and to feel his cock fill me entirely makes me orgasm over and over. I am yelling in pleasure and he moans as he cums all over my ass.

We clean up and head to bed, as he will be leaving after work the next day. The night is bittersweet as I am going to miss him and his cock tremendously! We start some small talk and he comments how hot I looked sucking on that cock as he was eating me out. I smile and comment how awesome it would look if it had been real. He gets a devilish look in his eyes and kisses me goodnight. We cuddle through the night and fall asleep.

NEXT WEEK:

I am excited to be headed down to see Dan while he is on duty through the weekend. I have dropped the kids off at my mother's house and I am off to his motel to meet him for Dinner. It has been over a week without sex and seeing him face to face and sooooooo looking forward to having him all to myself for a whole uninterrupted evening. I find the motel and room and make myself comfy only for a few minutes until he arrives after work. He showers and we head out to get some dinner. We find a nice cozy dinner and after dinner and catching up on the weekly events we have both had decide to look about the community and see what the sites are.

We are gone for about 3 hours and he mentions that he would like to head back to the motel as he has had a very tiring day. When we arrive there are two messages at the desk from a friend of his at the guard who didn't know I was in town and trying to include Dan in a guy's out night. Dan return's his call and explains his wife is down but feeling badly about the miscommunication proceeds to tell Jake that he could come over for a bit as we were going to take a swim in the motel pool.

Jake shows up already in his swim shorts and a shirt. Dan introduces us and after the formalities we head to the pool. The pool water is 90 degrees and almost feels like a sauna. The men catch me up on what has been going on at the base and the embarrassing moments my husband had undergone through the week. We laugh quite a bit and start looking like prunes before deciding we had been watered long enough. Leaving the pool left us feeling a bit chilled and quickly wrapped in towels and darted back to the room.

Jake hadn't been smart enough to bring a change of dry clothing so Geremy let him borrow some of his clothes. He changed in the bathroom and came out in a pair of shorts but not the shirt. He actually looked pretty good but I kept it to myself, as this was my husband's friend! Dan was next and he just changed into a pair of shorts as Jake and I made small talk in the room. I turned on the television to see what was on as Dan came out. We all talked for a short time more and I got up from the bed to head to the bathroom to change and my husband wanted to know where I was going?

I asked for his permission to get into dry clothes kidding and to my surprise he denied my request. I asked why that might be and he announced he liked seeing me all wet. I blushed immediately looking at Jake for his reaction to this comment and could see through his shorts that he was in favor of it. Not quite knowing how I was feeling about all this and what my husband's true intentions were I preceded to the bathroom. Dan got up and grabbed my towel away from me almost in a childish way and told me I would have to catch the towel in order to dry off. Okay, now we are playing juvenile games I thought, I would just get back the towel and please him. He tossed it to Jake and yelled at him NOT to give it to me.

He ran across the room as if they were playing football and scoring...the works! Actually we were all laughing pretty hard at this point. Just as I went after Jake and my towel my husband yells, "tackle!" and tackled me onto the bed. I was laughing pretty hard when he started to kiss me very passionately on the lips. I felt a bit awkward as Jake was on the chair next to the bed obviously watching us. I don't know what was more arousing, the kiss or the fact that Jake was there watching it.

Dan's hands started to roam and pulled down the strap to my bathing suit exposing one of my breasts. I could see where he was heading with this and still mixed emotionally as to this fantasy possibly becoming reality. Jake was a great guy so it seemed but I had never been with anyone other than my husband for over 10 years. My thoughts quickly disappeared as my husband dismounted me and repositioned himself at the entry of my pussy. His hot breath I could feel through the cold, wet suit and his warm hands melted my thighs as my eyes rolled back into my head further with every movement of his tongue. Jack being in the room wasn't a concern at that moment. Just then Dan asked Jake if he wanted a blowjob.

I was very embarrassed for a short moment not sure if Jake even found me really attractive until 2 seconds later when Jake was already standing next to the bed with shorts off and his rock hard cock placed near my mouth. I turn and look at my husband who could not wipe the smile off his face if he wanted to and realize he is okay with it. My pussy is on fire as Dan attacks my clit with vengeance and I place my hand around Jakes member and guide him hesitantly to my mouth.

The taste is so different from my husband and I immediately start sucking hungrily as I hear Jake groan in approval. He has not been with anyone in quite a while and he certainly was more vocal than my husband. As I begin to orgasm my frantic grip on Jakes cock becomes more intense and I feel him swell larger and then begin to quiver. Hot streams of cum shoot through my mouth and I manage to keep it all in my mouth and swallow as he allows. He is pulling my head towards him until his orgasm subsides and he finally looks down at me with a big grin.

My husband says, "It is MY turn!" and proceeds to the area beside the bed. I take him slowly into my mouth and quickly increase the pace as I watch his eyes roll back. I love my husband's cock and nothing can compare! I see my husband nod in Jake's direction and then feel Jake's hands on my legs parting them. I look at my husband not sure how far he is going to take this and he then tells Jake what a great fuck he is going to get. Well, I now know just how far he is prepared to take it.

With that thought Jake enters me slowly and pushes my knees back towards me to gain full access. My moans vibrate continuously as I tongue my husband's shaft relentlessly. Every stroke of his hard cock sends me closer to orgasm and I can feel my husband's cock become steel hard and throb. Jake is moaning and slamming me hard which sends my husband's cock straight down my throat with each thrust until his cum bursts into my throat and my mouth empties his balls completely. I do not let go sucking him dry or so I thought. He pulls his cock out and to my surprise he is STILL hard. Tonight's activities must really be getting to him.

He watches as Jake fucks the hell out of my pussy and yells in pleasure as he pulls out and cum's all over my belly. My legs collapse on the bed and I am just in awe of what just happened. I ask Jake to come over by the bed and I proceed to lick him clean with my tongue and of course he becomes hard again. (Not my intention) I knew this would really get Dan going. My husband asks him if he can still go another round? Of course was his reply and I was not so sure I could go again. I was still absorbing all that just happened.

Dan asked Jake to lie down onto the bed and then for me to get on top. Jake lay down with his 7-inch erection straight up for me to mount. I climbed on top and slowly lowered myself onto his cock and started to rock back and fourth. Jake grabbed my ass and moved me from side to side and then he started to buck underneath me. I started to moan aloud and I felt my husband's presence behind me and his cock nailing me in my lower back. He climbed onto the bed and pushed me forward onto Jake so my ass was fully exposed to him as Jake was filling my pussy.

Getting nervous I knew what was on his mind. We had played around with toys before and simulated this act but doing it for real got me hot and scared in one single moment. He used lube all over his cock and I could feel him squeeze it onto my ass as Jake continued to pump my pussy. He had already cum twice and he was not ready to cum again. I felt my husband's cock enter slowly into my ass inch by inch as Jake stopped to accommodate him. Within a few seconds, he was inside of me and the feeling was so intense. Awkward at first, both men started to get comfortable with a rhythm and with each thrust I gasped in delight.

There was no way for me not to be vocal and I am sure anyone within ear shot knew exactly what was going on in our room. I tried to be quiet but the thrusts sent me over the edge and I have never been so hot. Two men fucking me at the same time and I was actually engaging in this. Several months back I didn't even think I could enjoy anal sex. I orgasm almost immediately and both men could feel the spasms and it wasn't long until I climaxed again barely able to breath. I cried out "harder!" and both men hit me with all they had. I cried out in ecstasy as first my husband yelled out an shot his load straight up my ass.

I could feel Jake start to pull out as I pulled him back in and let him shoot his full load into my throbbing pussy. I collapsed and just about passed out. My husband gently pulled out and lay down on the bed as I still lay on Jake. As his member started to shrink back to pre-sex form, I slide off and rolled over. I could feel the cum ooze from my very tired body and instead of quickly cleaning it up I actually savored the feeling. We all were in complete shock as to the act we just participated in yet so aroused that we talked for a while before deciding to clean up and go a second round.

The first time was just experimentation but the second round was raw lusty fucking and all gloves where off. We all fucked in every position on every piece of furniture in the room and I lost my title of innocent wife on that very night. We have had the most awesome sex since, recalling our activities of that night. Maybe someday we will replay those events but until then...I will have to think of another identity.