Couple Massage

Story Info
My first couple massage turned into erotic threesome.
1.6k words
4.02
67k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi this is NISH 31m from bangalore. As I already mentioned in my earlier posts, I am a professional masseur. I provide massage service to women and couples at homes and hotels. This is the real incident which I want to share with all of you. Last week, I got my business listed on a free business listing website. The after two days, I got call from a man; he told me his name as Raju. He said he wanted my services and enquired about the details of the massage techniques that I use as well as my charges. I informed him how the whole massage session will be. He was convinced and asked me if I could visit his home at 11 PM next day. It is not very strange in Mumbai to visit someone's place at 11 PM. He also asked me to bring olive oil with me which I agreed.

At 10 PM I got call from Raju. Raju said that his wife also wants to get massage from me so be prepared for two massage sessions. At 11 PM sharp I reached to his apartment and rang the bell. A man in his mid thirties opened the door. He introduced himself as Raju. He welcomed me and took me directly to the bedroom where I was supposed to massage him. I asked him to remove clothes. He undressed himself keeping just boxers on. I asked him to lie on bed facing downwards as I was going to massage his back first.

First I gave him a nice warm-up massage for about 15 min. After that I started massaging his legs with oil. After massaging both of his calves, I started to massage his upper part of legs. His boxers were not allowing me to massage properly which he noticed soon. Therefore, he asked me whether he could remove his boxers too. I had no issues as he was comfortable being completely nude. I finished massaging his outer thighs. I gently spread his legs to massage his inner thighs. I could now clearly see his smooth balls which were relaxing calmly. As I started massaging his inner thighs, his body started responding differently. By gentle strokes from down to up was exciting him sexually. He started moaning softly periodically. I understood that this massage session was going to be steamy soon.

Understanding his body responses, I started to massage him sensually with special and soft touches. Raju started moaning continuously. I took a little oil and started massaging the area between his balls and asshole. Soft and round strokes with my thumbs made him so excited that he lifted his butts up in the air and asked me with his gestures to massage his cock. I obeyed and started massaging his balls as well as root of his shaft. I did not want him to cum so early. Therefore I teased him by skipping the full cock massage.

Then I started massaging his butts. After few minutes Raju asked me to put some oil in his ass crack too. I spread his ass chicks as poured a load of oil in his ass crack. The oil ran through his balls and went straight to his dick. He shivered a little. Then I started massaging his ass crack with firm strokes. After few strokes his asshole was relaxing. Then I started to tickle his asshole which he enjoyed very much. I proceeded with the back massage which I finished in about 20 min. I excited him again using my signature erotic touches to his back. By then he was completely excited and started touching my penis over my pants. I asked him to turn over. I quickly finished the massage of his chest and arms and started massaging his belly. He already had a boner of 4 inches oozing his precum. I massaged tip of his cock a little. He stopped me asked me to massage his wife. He wrapped a towel around his waist and went out to call his wife. Both of them came back after 2 min.

He introduced me to his wife Latika. Latika was a little bit shy as this was the first time he was going to have a massage, that too by a man. Raju gave a little courage to Latika and asked her to undress. However she was still not ready to undress. So, I suggested putting the lights off and putting only a small light on so as to make her comfortable. Both of them agreed. I quickly put the light off. Latika started to undress. Raju sat on a chair besides observing us. She undressed herself to her bra and panty and lay on the bed.

I started to warm-up her body to make her comfortable with my hands. After 10-15 min, she was comfortable and hence I started the oil massage. I massaged her calves and legs for about 20-25 minutes. Raju asked me to massage her butts. So I started removing her panty from her round fleshy ass. She was reluctant a bit to remove it but did not oppose me either. The view of her sexy ass in dim light excited me. I massaged her butts softly. Her body started to response my erotic touches as she shivered and moved a little a few times. I started planning to fuck her. However, I was not sure how his husband was going to react to whole of this situation. Hence, I was under my limits.

Then, Raju instructed me to put oil to her ass too. I immediately obeyed and put a good quantum of oil to her ass crack. The oil ran through her ass hole as well as pussy. I massaged around her asshole and teased her for long time. Latika gathered courage and asked me to put oil well inside her asshole too. I understood that she wanted to get her asshole banged. I inserted my index finger in her ass and started massaging inside. To my surprise, my finger went in very easily. She must be used to anal sex too. After some time, I inserted my middle finger too inside and started fingering with two fingers. Latika started giving soft moans. I looked at Raju. Raju was sitting nude on the chair removing the towel and was playing with his little cock enjoying the whole scene.

Then I finished her back massage and asked her to turn back. I was surprised to see that Latika became very shameless when she asked me to pay 'special attention' to her booms. I massaged her abs and then started massaging her boobs. Latika put her hand inside my T-shirt and started playing with my chest hair. Raju asked me to undress too as I was the only one in the room having whole clothes on which he believed unfair. I quickly undressed myself to birth suit. I started massaging her nipples and to my greatest surprise milk started coming out of her nipples. She told me that she is having a 9 month old baby and thus she is having milking boobs. I was crazy about the think and asked her permission whether I could taste her milk. She immediately agreed for a small sip and asked me to mind my teeth. I sucked her left nipple and quickly a flow of milk filled my mouth. Her milk was much sweeter than the cow milk. I stopped and left the milk for her little baby.

I spread her legs and started licking around her pussy. She started breathing faster. I tickled around her pussy for about 10 min. Then I started licking her clitoris. "Aaaaahhhhh" she moaned. I continued licking her clit slowly. Her pussy became wet. She could not control her emotions and asked me to put my cock inside. Raju also came to participate in the game and started kissing Latika. I lifted her legs, put on my shoulders and started rubbing my 6 inch thick cock on her clit. I wore a condom and slowly entered her pussy which was damn wet and warm. I started stroking and slowly increased the speed. Raju put his cock inside Latika's mouth and started stroking and moaning. After some time, Raju suggested to change the position. Raju lay down on his back. Latika went over Raju and inserted his cock in her pussy. Raju asked me to enter to her asshole. I put saliva to her asshole for moisturizing and slowly inserted my cock inside her asshole. All three of us were enjoying the divine act in sandwich position. My cock could feel something stroking from the other hole which excited me even more. We continued fucking in this position for about 5 min.

I and Raju then stood up and lifted Latika in the air with her legs apart. Raju was holding her right leg and I was holding the other. She rested her hands to our shoulders. Raju entered her asshole and I entered her pussy. We started Latika making jump in the air. The whole atmosphere was filled with the feeling of sex. The moans and sounds of strokes made all of us crazy. Raju came inside her ass but Latika and I were not yet finished. So we changed the position and started fucking her in doggy style. My fast strokes filled the room with "thap thap" sounds. She said she was coming and I said I was also coming. We came at the same time and my condom was filled by a load of white thick cum. All of us were exhausted. We rested for a few minutes and then went to bathroom for a group shower. We cleaned up each other with soap and had a warm shower.

We dressed up. Latika and Raju thanked me for my services, paid me and I left.