Couple Scores Big

Story Info
My husband helps me with my Amazon fantasy.
2.1k words
3.96
82k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
312 Followers

I dragged my husband to this gallery opening and to his credit he was doing his best to enjoy himself. Not long after we arrived I was dumbstruck when I saw this security guard on duty. She was in a word, awesome, an attractive woman with short black hair standing 6-3 tall and weighing a put together 230 pounds. I wished I could cause a disturbance to have her haul me off and put me in her custody.

True enough I like women, as well as men, and the Amazon type always does it for me. I'm a tall hot blonde, 5-11 and 140 pounds with a 37D chest if it doesn't sound like bragging. My husband Mitch is a handsome healthy specimen himself, black hair 5-10 tall and 180 pounds. He is aware of my girl attraction and while we've never acted on it he is a guy and I doubt he would say no.

As the evening went on Mitch and I mingled separately for a while and as we were preparing to leave he said, "We have to wait a while I offered to give someone a lift home." I figured it was someone he knew so I didn't think much of it.

I got the shock of my life when we were waiting in the parking lot and who should be walking towards our car carrying a backpack but the security guard. I couldn't take my eyes off. This big powerfully built woman in her light blue shirt and dark blue uniform pants that I wanted to get into, oh I wanted her.

Marlene got into the back seat and said, "Hi I'm Marlene it's a pleasure to meet you. I guess we're going to rock and roll I can't wait let's go."

I didn't really understand what she meant but when I looked at Mitch he smiled and whispered, "Time to make that dream come true."

I was too stunned to speak and just squirmed on my seat as we drove home. Oh what a husband I have.

As we arrived and exited the car I asked Mitch how he managed this. He said, "I knew you were more than interested so I struck up a conversation with Marlene and dove right in to ask and she was up for it."

That's my Mitch. I said, "Damn what a husband I've got."

Marlene had mentioned she needed a shower and I directed her to the master bath, grabbing a towel for her along the way. Oh I wanted to grab much more than that watching her long, tall, strong body walking in front of me. Those shoulders, those solid thighs, I was getting weak in the knees just watching her. Mitch was naked and I was removing my panties when Marlene returned from the bathroom holding a towel in front which was barely covering her and said, "Clean, refreshed and ready to fuck."

Then she dropped the towel and I was again speechless. Tall, solid, big round 44DD's, wide hips, where to start? I moved towards Marlene and led her by the hand to the bed laying her down on her back. I lied across Marlene's chest and kissed her as she put her arms around me rubbing my back. Mitch crawled up between Marlene's long legs and went down on her.

On top of Marlene's wide body, snuggled up between her fat tits as she held me in her powerful arms, oh it was a heavenly place to be. Obviously my Mitch is bigger than I am and he's pretty strong but being in the grasp of a big strong woman is just so much more intense than I even imagined.

As Marlene enjoyed my husband's muff dive she guided me on top of her straddling her big chest then reaching around behind me pulled my ass forward drawing my pussy to her tongue which was stretched out wiggling and calling me.

I held onto the headboard as Marlene's tongue slipped into my pussy and she got to munching me good. Marlene knew what she was doing down there, nibbling on my thighs, flicking at on my clit, snaking her tongue deep inside me and squeezing my butt with both hands. I was just holding on for the wild ride.

From the way I could feel Marlene's body grinding and bucking under me I could tell Mitch was giving her his usual grade A head. So we were all off to a rousing start.

After what seemed like a wonderful eternity Marlene put her hands on my hips and eased my up off her flushed face and said, "Not to be rude Sarah but Mitch if you've got it up I need to get fucked."

Looking back I saw Mitch, who no surprise was stiff and ready, slap the back of Marlene's meaty thigh and say, "Oh you know it. Let's get you on your feet and check you out."

Mitch had Marlene stand facing the wall with her legs spread wide and after he frisked her naked body along her powerful arms a playful squeeze of her full lush breasts down her sides past her wide solid hips and down those long strong legs. I rolled a condom on my husband's dick and he eased up behind Marlene and poked the head of his 9 inches into her pussy.

With a firm grip on each hip Mitch was soon pumping his dick strongly into Marlene and she was getting off on it. There was plenty of space between Marlene and the wall so I ducked under her arm and stood facing her. Putting my left arm around her neck as she continued to lean with both hands against the wall we kissed as I fondled Marlene's tits with my right hand.

I was impressed that Marlene could give and get it on both ends, she is an awesome woman. I was back and forth kissing Marlene and sucking on her fat tits while I could see that Mitch had a firm grip on each of her wide hips and feel as he pumped his cock into her.

Finally Mitch wrapped his arms around Marlene's waist and held her close while shooting his load buried to the balls in her pussy. Marlene got a little weak in the knees and I did my best to steady her.

With Mitch still hugging her after taking a deep breath, which damn filled out her chest, Marlene said, "Fuck that was quite a ride Mitch you're man enough to handle the big girl alright."

Mitch backed away and slapped Marlene on the ass saying, "It took a lot but plenty to enjoy Marlene that's for sure."

Mitch was winded and needed a break but Marlene and I were hot and ready to rock and roll. She grabbed her backpack and pulled out a 12 inch strap on dildo the likes of which I had never seen but damn I liked the look of it. I helped Marlene get fastened securely into the straps then dove onto the bed. Spreading my legs wide I was breathless as Marlene crawled on her hands and knees between my legs not taking my eyes off the huge dong she was wearing.

I was shaking with anticipation as Marlene was between my legs pointing that long dong at my wet pussy. Spreading my lips with her fingers she gently slipped the head of that monster into my slit and pushed in slightly. It only took a few seconds of pleasure before I was raising my ass off the bed to get more of it.

Marlene took her time slowly pulling back and pushing deeper with each stroke and I was going crazy with lust. I put my arms up around Marlene's neck and pulled her face close to mine to kiss her while she was able to continue fucking me with that foot long. With her hands firmly planted on either side of my shoulders I put my arms around Marlene's back and sucked on her big breasts.

By then Marlene was pumping the full length of that strap on in me with every push. It was the most intense fuck of my life, feeling Marlene's size and strength pounding my ass into the mattress was incredible. I wrapped my long legs around Marlene and just savored the awesome power of her body while she pumped that dildo into me. I love my Mitch but what a mother fucking experience this was.

Mitch knelt behind Marlene and rubbed her sides and massaged her big butt while she continued to pump that strap on into me pounding my ass into the mattress. Not just the long dong Marlene was pumping into my pussy but her size and the power with which she was banging me, it was intense.

I was just a sweaty mess so I was good for a break when Marlene slowed her motion and said, "If you've had enough of that action my legs are getting tired."

Reaching up I gave her tits a squeeze and a little out of breath said, "I think my ass is planted down about a foot in this mattress so you'll know where to find me when you need me."

Mitch whispered something in Marlene's ear then she straightened up and removed her strap on before rolling onto her back next to me. Marlene drew her knees up to her chest as my husband lined up in front of her. Mitch then took Marlene's ankles and put her legs up on his shoulders and sliding forward slipped his stiff dick into her pussy.

This was no sweet subtle act of lovemaking, Marlene was up for getting banged big time and I have to say I was proud of my Mitch for being up to the task. He was quickly slamming his dick into Marlene's pussy hugging her knees and pounding against her thick thighs. Sure he was 50 pounds down but he was giving it all he had and Marlene was enjoying that ride.

Mitch was doing his best to hold out but I could tell he was getting tired holding on to Marlene's thick legs. So he finally tilted his head back and shot his load. Mitch released Marlene's legs and rolled off onto his back. Marlene gave him a kiss then leapt down between his legs and began sucking on his balls. I can tell you that was going to put a happy face on my husband.

Now it was my turn to don the strap on, With Marlene was on her knees between Mitch's legs sucking on his balls her ass was up in the air and offered me an incredible opportunity to pork her from behind. One I wasn't about to pass up. I climbed on the bed behind Marlene and massaged her big butt with both hands just enjoying the wide firm globes, oh baby what an ass. I put my arms around her hips and gave her butt a big hug.

But, you might say, getting back to the job at hand I used three fingers to work Marlene's pussy, which was wet to start with then taking that thick dildo in one hand and balancing with the other on her ass took aim at her slit. The front half entered familiar territory on the first push and I began pumping more in on each stroke picking up my pace as I went. Grabbing a handful of ample hip meat on each side I was soon pounding the full 12 inches into Marlene's pussy slamming my slender body into her beefy backside. I was out of my head in ecstasy.

I so loved banging Marlene from behind and from her motion was getting off on it. Taking on the big girl has always been my fantasy but I've got to say I had no idea it would take so much out of me. As I rubbed Marlene's big butt I realized how much woman I was pounding that strap on into and was so proud of my Mitch to be man enough to do her.

Finally I pulled out and Marlene lunged forward on top of Mitch I jumped on her back and we squashed my very satisfied husband for a while. Once Marlene and I had caught our breath I removed my big bad strap on and the three of us got in a clinch and took a nap.

We woke in the early morning and went at it again. And before Marlene headed home we promised we would get together again.

patdown
patdown
312 Followers