Couples Counseling Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the day it really boiled down to two things: I had the beginnings of understanding and appreciation that this was the right choice and I could go on that and trust in my wife that it would be alright and make sense to me later. Failing understanding, I could choose to end the marriage and put myself right back out there in the dating world, with no regular partner at all and wonder how well a middle-aged man with the beginnings of a pot belly would do, OR I could just go along with the plan here. To be perfectly honest I don't know whether it was knowledge and trust or fear of the single life, that was stronger, but I found the words and the peace to agree.

Day 35: This was the big day, the end of the program and the beginning of our new marriage. I spent the day arranging a romantic dinner at the resort's dining room, picking flowers etc. and even scheduled a massage for Sarah for the afternoon. I was using all of the options for additional services they provided.

Obviously I was hoping for some sort of sexual release because it had been so long, but surprisingly that wasn't the foremost thing on my mind. Call it all the training and counseling or whatever, but I was actually focused on pleasing her and ensuring that she had a good time.They say when we men "get it" it's like a deep feeling below conscious thought that our chances for a "good time" depend on her having a good time.

At dinner I did something else that was new. I actually listened to her. I know I thought I listened before, but actually I was listening for when I would need to make a response. The rest of the time I was thinking about what I wanted to do later whether with her, or even alone. Today I was completely focused on her, what she was saying, what she felt and what she meant by sharing it with me.

That same focus on her continued to the bedroom, where my first sight of her naked body had me straining inside the chastity cage. When she unlocked me and I sprang to full erection it was quite a gratifying sight for both of us.

I know that the drugs prevented it before during the exam, and I know that those drugs were out of my system and even counteracted with another drug, BUT that was what I know in my head. What my body and emotions remember and told me was that there was only one woman for me, only one that could really get my motor revved up and I was lucky enough to be married to her and have her want me.

I got to cum several times, and each was stronger and more intense than any I remembered from before. But what I remember the most, and what was the most psychologically satisfying for me was the 7 distinct episodes of orgasms Sarah had, and the complete joy of her surrender to them. I gave her that joy, and it pleased me.

12