Couples Counselling

Story Info
Jennifer & Barbra are at a crossroads in their relationship.
6.9k words
4.28
6.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Therapist

Jennifer sat in the sterile waiting room with Barbra and inwardly sighed, but outwardly kept an expressionless face painted on. Jennifer already knew how the therapy was going to end up, not because she had any insight into the therapist's methods or Barbra's psyche, but because Jennifer was already completely checked out of the relationship and no amount of talking was going to change that.

Jennifer ran her hand across the short stubble of the right side of her head and then pushed a few stray strands of black hair with purple highlights over so it laid to the other similarly shaved side. If she'd spiked it with a pile of product it would have been an awesome mohawk, but that was too much work so she just let the sixteen or so inches of hair lay limply down her left side.

She looked up at the wall on the other side of the room and watched the clock slowly tick away, the lights on each side of it seeming to taunt her. The red one was still brightly lit, the green was dark. Jennifer then turned her head slightly to Barbra who was sitting beside her and the mousy blonde was clutching her purse and staring right at it.

Jennifer had been dating Barbra for almost a year, and it had been fun to say the least. Jennifer had never met anyone with such a talented tongue, and hence why they were both sitting in the waiting room of a therapist instead of being at the apartment yelling at each other. Ok, that wasn't fair, Barbra was far too shy and quiet to yell at Jennifer, so it was Jennifer doing all of the yelling.

Even after dating for most of a year, Barbra had shown little sign of changing, she was still the shy, reserved, introvert Jennifer had met at the bar. Few of Jennifer's partners had not opened up at least a little with Jennifer's wild side, both in public and private. Jennifer usually enjoyed the challenge, pushing someone right to the limits of their boundaries and then going even farther.

It was really the key reason that Jennifer was leaving her, Jennifer needed someone who she could get to open up more, someone she could push to be more open with her sexuality in public and private.

Of course, finding a new girlfriend didn't happen overnight and so Jennifer was stringing Barbra along for as long as she could. So if that meant wasting an hour or two with a therapist, paid for by Barbra's work, well so be it.

A buzzer interrupted Jennifer's thoughts and the light beside the clock turned green, "About fucking time..." Jennifer said only half under her breath. Barbra shot her a quick dirty look but Jennifer ignored it as they both stood up and walked into the therapist's office.

* * *

"Hi, I'm Doctor Thompson..." the smiling man said as he stood up from behind his desk and extended his hand across it.

Jennifer was of course the first to shake it, "Jennifer."

Barbra followed, "Barbra."

"Well ladies, if you would..." he said waving his hand over to several large comfortable looking chairs on the other side of the office arranged in a triangle facing each other.

"What, no couch?" Jennifer asked a little mockingly.

Dr. Thompson chuckled, "No, no. I specialize in couples counselling, forcing people together on a couch would be... counterproductive."

Jennifer nodded her head and chose a chair to sit in, Barbra looked at the Doctor with her big blue eyes for guidance but found none forthcoming and chose the closest one to her. The Doctor took the last one and then unfolded his binder and made a few notes in it.

Jennifer wondered if the order that they'd chosen the chairs was important or he was just making notes of his first impressions of them. Either way, he finished and looked over at them, "Now then, what can I help you with?"

* * *

"...and that's why she just needs to get out there and do it with me!" Jennifer finished ranting at Dr. Thompson and then slumped back into her chair.

She had to admit that it felt good getting it out of her system, even if she hadn't let Barbra or the Doctor get a word in edgewise for the last twenty minutes. He had been taking copious notes though.

He looked down at his watch and then smiled at Barbra and then over to Jennifer, "Well ladies, that was a good start. I think that it might be productive if we do two separate half-hour sessions each week instead of a single one-hour one. At least for the first few weeks so I get to know each of you on a one-on-one basis. Does that sound alright?"

Jennifer tried not to smile too much, it sounded perfect, she wouldn't even have put up with Barbra's whining during the sessions!

"Well, if that is what you think is best Doc." Jennifer replied.

Barbra nodded as well, "Perfect. I'll have my new receptionist Tammy set up individual appointments with you for next week."

* * *

Barbra looked over at Jennifer and smiled, she'd been suggesting therapy for months but it was only recently that Jennifer had agreed! Deep down Barbra knew it was silly, not because this was her first lesbian relationship or some other drivel like that, she really loved Jennifer with all her heart. But Jennifer was wild, wild in ways that Barbra would never be.

Barbra came from a very conservative small town, her parents had almost disowned her when she said she was bi-sexual, and they'd cut all contact with her when she'd sent them Jennifer's photo. She still had that photo as her wallpaper on her phone, the wild black hair with streaks of colour in it, the almond skin, the asian eyes. Jennifer was drop-dead gorgeous, unlike herself.

It wasn't like guys hadn't complimented Barbra on her looks, in a geeky kinda way she was cute enough. Thick framed glasses, her blonde hair pulled back in a bun, baggy unflattering clothing, etc. most could see some potential under it all and a few had tried to bring it out.

She suspected that was what had caught Jennifer's eye as well, but whatever it had been, it was fading. Barbra could see it in Jennifer's eyes more and more often, and so she hoped against hope that therapy would do them both some good and maybe even rescue their relationship.

Chapter 2 - First Sessions

"Have you ever thought about where all your anger comes from?" Dr. Thompson asked and Jennifer let out a hearty laugh.

"What anger?" she shot back.

"Oh come on now, there's no point denying it to me, it was obvious within the first ten minutes of meeting you."

She rolled her eyes and let out a huff, "Fine..." she had to admit that these last few weeks of sessions hadn't been what she thought they would be. It hadn't taken him long to start finding which buttons to push to get her to open up, and now when she did try and slam the door closed on him, he just kicked it open again with his easy-going ways.

"So... you're angry... why?"

She rolled her eyes and rubbed her forehead, "Because... because I'm a small asian lesbian," she started with a snarky tone, "who has to act ten times larger than she is before anyone will pay any attention to me." A smile crossed her lips as the tension on her forehead completely disappeared and her voice softened as she continued.

It wasn't entirely true though, she had always gotten a lot of attention for her looks without being angry. Lots of non-asian guys had a little yellow fever in them and she could easily play that up to her own purposes. Her anger though, well that was on a whole other level. Start acting up and being an asshole and guys flocked to you, women respected you, and no one messed with you.

"Alright, perhaps if we put that anger into something a little more productive..." Dr. Thompson said and Jennifer felt the tension come back into her forehead. It seemed to be happening more and more often during the sessions, a release of tension when she gave in and agreed with Dr. Thompson, and a build-up if she tried to fight his suggestions or steer the conversation away from what he wanted to talk about.

* * *

Barbra smiled and giggled a little as she sat in the comfortable chair of her therapist, which was unusual. Not the time at the therapist, no, the giggling.

Not that it was a bad thing though, Barbra hadn't felt this good in eons. A few weeks of talking to Dr. Thompson had really helped and she was already starting to think of things in new ways. Not big things, at least not yet, but little ones. Like how it was ok to giggle a bit, or flirt a little, or even let her hair down once in a while.

"So you agree that your relationship with Jennifer is... broken?"

"Oh yes... that's why I'm here..." she replied in a dreamy voice as she slipped down in the chair with the buzzing that was permeating her head.

"And you're here to fix... the relationship? Yourself?"

"*giggle* Like, whichever works for you Doc..."

Barbra just let everything go and relaxed completely as Dr. Thompson continued to ask her questions and guide her to the right answers, which were always the ones he suggested.

* * *

Kevin raised an eyebrow and went back to his desk, quickly unlocking his computer and double-checking the readings. Barbra was fully under already, after just a few sessions and that was incredible. He'd never seen someone succumb so quickly to the devices embedded in the chairs!

He pulled up Jennifer's last chart and frowned a little. As impressive as Barbra's readings were, Jennifer's were just as disappointing. The woman had a mind of steel, but it still showed the telltale signs of succumbing, just not nearly as fast.

Kevin walked back over to the slumped body of Barbra, "Ok Barbra, I need you to listen carefully..."

* * *

Jennifer leaned back onto the stack of pillows as she held Barbra's head between her legs, "God Barbra, right there... that's it..." she let out a moan as the blonde's tongue eagerly lapped at Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer looked down at the mass of wild blonde hair that danced between her legs and smiled, whatever Dr. Thompson was doing in Barbra's session, it was amazing. Barbra was still just as talented of a pussy licker as ever, but she was now even more attentive. She spent more time ensuring Jennifer's needs were met and wanted even less in return.

"I can't take it anymore..." Jennifer said and quickly pulled Barbra's face from between her legs, only to force Barbra onto her back so Jennifer could straddle her face and rub as hard as she wanted to. Moments later Jennifer cried out as her orgasm crested.

* * *

"And so you got off by using Barbra's face and then just left her to lay there while you went to have a shower?" Dr. Thompson asked.

Hearing it out loud made it sound far worse than it was, "It's not like she didn't enjoy it too..."

"Did she have an orgasm as well?"

"Well... I... I'm not sure..."

"You're not sure? Have you ever not been sure before?"

"N... well, no."

"Can I make an observation?"

"Sure..."

"I often see this in patients that are 'projecting' their wants and desires onto others. When was the last time you orally brought Barbra to climax?"

Jennifer blinked several times, then furrowed her brow. "Well... last week she had an orgasm..."

"From you eating her out?"

"Well... no..."

"From what then?"

"I... I was using a strap-on."

"And how did that make you feel?" he asked

Jennifer rubbed her forehead, a slight headache coming on, "It... well... I made me feel... in control."

"And you like to be in control don't you? Tell me, while you were using the strap-on with Barbra, were you even thinking about her pleasure?"

She rubbed her forehead even harder as she tried to focus on what she had been thinking about at the time, "N... No."

"Don't you think that's a problem?"

Jennifer's eyes went wide as her lips parted and she hesitated, but as soon as the word left her lips she felt an immense weight lift off her shoulders and she slumped back down into the chair, "Yes."

"Good Jennifer, good. Now that we've identified the problem we can work on it."

Jennifer smiled and rolled her head to the side a bit, her eyes glazed over, "Sure Doc, sounds good."

Chapter 3 - Clubbing

Jennifer watched from their bed as Barbra traced around her lips with the bright pink lipstick in the bathroom. Barbra was naked, her blonde hair falling down around her shoulders, as she worked at applying her makeup.

Jennifer smiled and admired the changes in Barbra since they'd started to see Dr. Thompson. Barbra was more outgoing, sexually adventurous, and was always smiling. She'd even gotten contact lenses to replace the thick-framed glasses she'd always loved so much!

Dr. Thompson had done in a few weeks what Jennifer had failed to do in almost a year.

They were headed out clubbing in a few hours and Jennifer was still thinking about where they would be going when Barbra came out of the bathroom and bounced onto the bed, "Hey! So I was thinking we might go to this new club Dr. Thompson told me about... Club Kiss."

Jennifer frowned for a moment as tension behind her eyes welled up, "Oh, I don't know... I want to go to the Dungeon Cellar."

Barbra pouted and bounced on the bed, "Awe... come on, we always go to the clubs you want."

Jennifer felt more tension growing, she really wanted to go to their usual club because she'd been flirting with one of the regulars and was pretty sure she'd be able to get her drunk enough to go back to their place.

But then Dr. Thompson's comment about Barbra's pleasure floated into her mind and things got confusing for a moment. Before she knew what had happened, she heard her own voice speaking, "Sure... ok... if that's what you want."

The tension disappeared instantly and Barbra squealed in joy as she hugged Jennifer.

* * *

Barbra danced with Jennifer in the middle of Club Kiss and felt the pounding music course through her. Her skimpy outfit leaving little to the imagination, it matched with Jennifer's own barely-there outfit quite well.

Jennifer leaned in a kissed Barbra passionately, Barbra returned the kiss as they made out on the dance floor and when the song ended, they broke off the mini make-out session, Barbra blushed profusely. She'd never done anything like that before!

A little buzz in her pussy told her instantly that she'd be doing it again soon.

Jennifer grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the booth that they'd joined soon after entering the club. It had several other women in it, two of them drinking shots, another two making out themselves.

Barbra was having a hard time looking away from the two women entwined with each other, but she managed to look across the club and find a dozen or more couples of every type making out as well.

Her gaze lingered on a man and woman along the far wall, she was blonde like Barbra, but with a much larger chest, and the man was mauling them to the point that her top had come away and exposed both of them to the club.

Barbra bit her lower lip just as Jennifer reached over and pulled her in close, placing another kiss on her lips and their tongues dancing between the two of them.

"Come on, let's go home." Jennifer said as she stood up and held out her hand, Barbra smiled and giggled and let Jennifer lead her from the club and back to their apartment.

* * *

"Oh god! Yes! Yes! YES!" Barbra cried out as Jennifer licked her pussy and Barbra played with her own small breasts. The image of the blonde woman with the large breasts in the club coming back to her as Jennifer brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Barbra's back arched and her eyes rolled back into her head just as she squeezed her breasts and her orgasm washed over her.

Jennifer crawled up her body as Barbra giggled gently, she laid down beside her and Barbra eagerly traded places with her to return the favour.

* * *

"And so Jennifer, you enjoyed bringing Barbra to orgasm?" Dr. Thompson asked.

"Well... I mean... sure. She deserved to orgasm too right? And... and I was still in control really... I mean I controlled how much I licked and how much pleasure I gave her, and when she finally came. Right?" Jennifer replied, feeling the tension build as she spoke and tried to justify what had happened.

"Of course, that could be true. But we've made quite a bit of progress over the weeks, do you really think that's what was going on?"

She rubbed her forehead and shook her head from side to side, "Well, I... I don't know. I mean it was kind of confusing if I'm honest." She felt a little of the tension subside.

"We're all about honesty here Jennifer. Perhaps we can try a little exercise, just to see how it makes you feel. How does that sound?"

"Well, ok I guess."

"Good, now repeat after me; I enjoyed bringing my partner to orgasm."

Jennifer felt the tension increase again as she scrunched her forehead even farther, "I... I enjoyed... enjoyed bringing my p... pa... partner to orgasm."

A wave of relief rolled over Jennifer as she said the words and slumped back in the chair.

"Good, let's try this one; My partner is my equal and deserves pleasure."

"My par..." the tension started to rise again, "part... partner *ohhhh* is my equal and deserves pleasure." Jennifer finished and another wave of pleasure and relief overcame her.

* * *

"And you liked looking at the couple across the club?" Dr. Thompson asked.

Barbra nodded and blushed a little.

"What exactly about them did you like?"

Barbra blushed even more before answering, "The woma... the girl's... breasts." she managed to get out.

"Oh, and what about them?"

Barbra couldn't believe what she was about to say and brought her clenched hand up in front of her face, her gaze slipping to the side so she didn't have to make direct eye contact with the doctor, "They were... they were so round... and big... and... oh god... fake."

Barbra let out a long moan as she slumped back into the chair.

"I see. You like her big fake plastic tits. Did they make her almost look like a Barbie doll of some kind?"

Barbra felt a shiver of pleasure wash over her as the words left Dr. Thompson's lips, "Oh god yes Doc!"

She didn't see the smile cross his lips, she was too lost in her own little world to notice.

"If I might make an observation... perhaps you liked them because you want to be like them? A fake plastic Barbie doll?"

Barbra's whole body shivered as a small orgasm rolled over it, "I want to be a fake plastic Barbie doll!"

Chapter 4 - New Look

Jennifer looked in the bathroom mirror and ran her hand through the few inches of hair that had grown back since she'd stopped shaving the sides of her head.

Dr. Thompson had been right, it did look much better now that there was some length to it and all one colour. She'd had the hairstylist cut the rest of her hair shorter as well so that it wasn't as drastic a difference between the two lengths, but she would be happy when they were the same again.

Well, perhaps not happy, she had to admit that she was looking forward to growing her hair out once it all reached a single length, which was something she hadn't done since she was a small child.

It was strange how good Dr. Thompson was at couples counselling, even without Barbra and her being in the same sessions. Something about that seemed strange at first, but she couldn't argue with the results.

"Hey, like are you ready Jen? *giggle*" Barbra called from the bedroom.

Jennifer mentally corrected herself, Barbie.

It was still strange to call her that, though Jennifer had to admit that it was more fitting these days for her. On the other hand, Jennifer still wasn't used to Barbie calling her Jen.

Jennifer wasn't sure when she'd first done it, and she'd tried to correct her several times, but Barbie simply couldn't help herself and Jennifer had finally run out of desire to correct her all the time.

"Just about... Barbie." Jennifer called back and double-checked her makeup. It was light, but more than she had ever put on in the past. Barbie had asked her to do it and Jennifer had agreed after Barbie had brought her to orgasm the night before... more than once.

12