Couples Only: Glory Hole Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- - Joe took the last sip of his drink when he finished this part of the event. He had already refilled their glasses during his rendition of events and they eventually finished the second bottle of wine. Of course, Joe stole many, many glimpses of Eve touching herself, feeling her damp panties, and her lifting her legs and her constantly shifting her ass on the couch as he told her of his bisexual exploits. He left nothing out.

The more Eve touched herself, as he told her what was going on, the more he told her. The moments when she especially played with herself in her panties during the homosexual occurrences, the more he told her about it. When her panties were soaked and he slowed the telling of his tale to watch Eve's fingers in her soaked panties and trying to get a glimpse of her clit, she would remind him to keep going. Her fingers never left her from pleasing herself. Even as he knelt down in front of her and continued his experiences, her fingers were buried in her panties.

Joe retrieved fresh drinks for themselves, Rum and cokes, and handed one to Eve.

"Well, now you know about what led us to our conversation that day. " He summarized.

"True," said Eve, taking the glass and sipping. "However, you didn't mention what happened after you two got into the taxi."

Joe continued his story.

- - - There was no way I would have thought Dave would pass for an 'acceptable' TV but he did! I don't know what you did to him but he was gorgeous! I could not believe my eyes. My cock was hard when you first displayed him to me. When you forced us to kiss for the first time, I was amazed. When we kissed for the second time, I was even more excited. Sitting next to him as we waited for the taxi, I almost forgot this was a guy I was sitting with on the couch. Eve, you did a great job with his make-up, the wig, the finger polish and everything seemed perfect to pass him off as a girl.

In the cab ride to the place I wanted to treat him/Dawn as a date. I tried to kiss her but she suggested I grab her tit instead. I knew it was fake but it felt so good. I leaned forward and the next thing I knew we were kissing. We were really kissing. My cock was so hard. Before I knew it, Dawn was squeezing my dick and my tongue was in her mouth. The feelings were awesome!

The ride was way too fast and before we knew it Anne's house was there. We made it there and my date was definitely going to make my wet dreams come true. Dave-from now on-Dawn was going to be all that, and more. She fixed her make-up and adjusted her blonde wig before we stepped out of the taxi. Dawn smoothed her red dress and adjusted her pantyhose before we walked up the steps to the luxurious house.

Anne greeted us and when she gave me that smile and wink when Dawn turned her head to blow air-kisses, I knew I, we, would make this a party to remember!

Dawn and I made small talk with the other couples and I swear Dave/Dawn was acting more and more like a chick. She held onto my arm for dear life as we talked to one couple after another. I saw the big screen TV and noticed chicks dancing in front of a wall that had holes in it. Their wriggling tits and hips tantalized whoever was watching. We grabbed drinks from the hot, petite waitress and continued to mingle while Dawn was staring everywhere. She was receiving appreciative glances and comments from each couple and she seemed to slightly tease everyone she met.

I saw her dragged away by this woman but as I watched this sexy stranger walk, I was not so sure she was a woman. A couple pulled my attention to them and I lost track of Dawn. This new person introduced me to his girlfriend, Rachel. She was a fiery redhead and was quick to kiss me deeply in the mouth. I held her hips and slipped my palms down to cup her ass cheeks.

She sucked my tongue then said, "Glad you like." while putting my hand under her short dress, "Get a better feel."

I was way too eager and groped where she led me. She had a cock!

She laughed at my confusion and pushed her tongue in my mouth. Her fingers quickly found my fly and unzipped it like a professional. My cock was out in the open and she began to stroke me slowly. Chuck, her boyfriend, leaned over and I felt his fingers intermingled with hers. They were both feeling me up. I broke my kiss with her and he took her place! I was kissing a guy and being groped by another guy, albeit he/she looked sexy as hell.

We broke the kiss and everywhere I looked each person was in some state of undress. Rachel kissed my cheek and told me she hoped she would get more acquainted with my six-plus inches later and I watched her sexy ass sashay away. Her boyfriend, Chuck, began to show me around. I was zipping myself up and he told me not to bother. I was uncomfortable with my dick bouncing up and down but I left it out in the open as he suggested. More than once someone, male or female, stroked me or grabbed my ass as we walked around.

I noticed some women walking behind a door and asked Chuck. He told me that Anne threw some wild parties with different themes. Tonight's theme was "Glory Hole Night" featuring women and transvestites. As we walked along the wall, he explained that the first few pairs of holes, one waist high and the other about chest high, were for the natural women. The last three pairs were generally for the wannabe women. Occasionally, a woman joins them, so if you want to know if the person you are going to have sex with is a man or a woman all you have to do is check the higher hole to see if the chick is topless. If she has tits, then it is a girl. If you see a blouse or a bra, then you know it is a tranny. All the natural women were topless behind the wall but as the night goes on, they will all probably be naked.

Walking up to a wall, Chuck unzipped his fly and stuck his cock through and encouraged me to do the same to the next hole. I pushed my dick through and immediately I was met by wet lips sucking my dick. There was a pause and then I felt a different pair of lips pressing hard against the tip of my cock. I was not sure the participant was willing and I was about to withdraw when I felt my cock was swallowed up by the inexperienced lips.

I don't think she was willing and she definitely did not know what to do with it. Her mouth seemed to fight me and I was beginning to think she was being forced to suck my cock and the thought excited me. I was hard and she seemed to be getting into it, sucking me fast and hard.

Chuck caught my attention by grabbing my arm and pointing to the HD television. The TV showed the girls behind the glory wall. I was watching the women giving pleasure to all who pressed themselves against a hole. I knew I was standing at the next to last glory hole so I was able to quickly determine the woman giving me such extreme pleasure. She had blonde hair and wearing a red dress. I stared at the screen in disbelief as I realized the drag queen sucking me off was my roommate!

I swear my cock got even harder when I realized that I must be his first. I can't explain it but I was now fucking the hole in the wall faster and faster. The whole thing was so erotic! I doubt he knew it was me since there was just about no way he would know. He/Dawn was becoming a very good cocksucker and I was enjoying every moment.

Chuck saw my eyes focused on the blonde on her knees in front of my hard cock.

"She is great! I bet you enjoy her every night." Chuck beamed at me.

I responded shakily as I felt Dawn feeling my balls, "Yeah... Yes I do... Every night...Oh fuck!"

I came in her mouth.

I felt like I could not stop cumming as spurt after spurt filled her mouth and coated her lips and cheek. I pulled away from the wall trembling from passion, excitement, fear, and other emotions I can't describe. Dave/Dawn sucked my cock and took my load and she really seemed like she enjoyed every drop I gave her.

Chuck pulled his cock out of his glory hole and quickly took my place.

"I got to have a go at her!" He said excitedly as he forced his cock through. "Oh yes!"

I was ashamed, jealous, and nervous that Dawn was going to suck a stranger's cock. I did not want to look at the television to watch her doing it.

"Damn." Chuck said while watching the screen. "It isn't your girl but Janet is without a doubt fucking awesome! She knows how to suck big dicks."

Knowing it wasn't Dawn, I was able to view the action. I saw this red head sucking Chuck and I have to admit she was damn good at taking a cock deep. Dawn was kneeling next to her and I calmed down for a moment, relieved. She was just watching the pro in action.

However, my reprieve was short lived as I watched Janet pull Dawn's lips to the big cock to help her suck it. I think Janet was teaching her how to suck cock as I watched both lick the long pole then each of them stuffing it into their mouths. They alternated sucking on the heavy balls and sharing the cock between their lips as they kissed occasionally.

Chuck's reactions told me he was cumming. I watched the TV and saw some sperm ooze out of Janet's mouth only to see Dawn lick it up enthusiastically from her face. The two 'ladies' then kissed passionately, passing Chuck's cum between each other.

Chuck pulled himself from the wall with a look of someone who is extremely satisfied. "Let's get a drink." He said, smiling broadly.

We zipped our flies and headed to the bar. We passed two guys pleasuring a woman, a man fucking a woman from behind, and we passed a guy giving another head before we ordered a drink from the bartender, our host, Anne's husband Jay. He was naked and so was the chick on her knees sucking his cock as he handed us our drinks.

"Having fun?" Jay asked, knowing the answer. "You should meet some of the couples and have fun with them. You can put your clothes next to the bar and always remember to use a condom for intercourse."

I was startled but did as he suggested while drinking my beer. I undressed and then ordered my second. Chuck had taken the place of the cutie behind the bar and I was left to my own devices. I quickly figured that to have fun with the ladies I would have to be complicit with the guys. I wasn't sure if I could do it but Dawn was taking dicks so if my male roommate could do it, so could I.

Scanning the room, I noticed this sexy woman sitting on some guy's face. He was kind of lying on the couch and his semi-hard cock was bouncing lightly, just waiting for company. The pretty blonde saw me watching them and told me to join them. Actually, I think she said, "Suck his cock! It makes me hot."

I slowly got on my knees in front of him and eyed the cock I was going to suck. I could not believe I was really going to do it but I did it once before, two weeks ago, and it was not that bad. I leaned forward and licked the tip. He jumped a bit and the cock bounced on my lips. Grabbing hold of his hips, I opened my mouth slightly to suck on the cock tip like I was sucking on a straw. His hips jerked again, pushing his dick head fully in my mouth.

The woman was talking nastily to me as I took more and more of him past my lips. She was ordering me to suck his cock hard, tongue it, move my head up and down, squeeze his balls, and lick the shaft. She never stopped her instruction as his hips bucked slowly and I felt him getting harder. The vibrations on the couch made it difficult and sometimes his cock would slip out of my mouth and slap my face. I pressed his cock against my cheeks while sucking his balls. I would suck him deeper and deeper until I felt his ball sac press against my chin. She congratulated me for the feat by screaming out her orgasm.

She ordered me to get a condom and lube. I quickly found the items on the coffee table and turned to see her dismount and sit on his chest. I put the condom on his very hard cock and waited for further instruction. "Lube it up! What are you waiting for guy? Come on. I want to see some action!"

Still on my knees, I dutifully lubed the hard meat in front me. I was becoming scared she was going to order me to sit on it. 'No, no, no.' I was silently thinking as I looked into her eyes, trying not to appear fearful.

She returned the gaze with an evil grin. "You are an odd one, aren't you? Here I give you this delicious cock and you have no idea what to do with it! Turn around and I will guide him it into you."

My eyes must have gotten wide as saucers because she chuckled nastily. I hastily put lube on and in my ass with trembling fingers and put the bottle back on the table. I turned around so my ass was facing the couple and backed up, looking at his feet to guide me.

She smacked my ass. "That is good. Stop moving." I was frozen to the spot when she smacked my ass again. "Bend over and spread those beautiful ass cheeks of yours." She snapped.

I felt her back me up slightly then something pressed at the entrance of my asshole. She slowly pushed me down and knew it was the guy's condom covered cock push into my ass. It hurt. I was confused and spread my ass cheeks further apart hoping to ease the pain. She smacked me again and more of him entered me. Again and again she smacked my ass until I realized I was sitting on his lap, his cock fully buried inside me.

My ass felt so full and I definitely was sexually aroused. The woman stood in front of me and I felt the guy's hands squeeze my hips as his cock grinded inside me. The blonde was now slapping my limp dick and pinching my balls. She helped to lift me upwards and then dropped me down so I would feel his cock slam into my asshole.

"Do I have to tell you everything?" She chided while pinching my nipples. "Ride him! Ride him hard. Fuck that dick."

I don't know which was more exciting: this broad abusing me or him fucking me. I did not realize my nipples were so sensitive until I felt her squeezing and twisting them. He was totally into fucking my ass and pushed upward every time I pushed downward. My hands were on his thighs and I used him as leverage to bounce up and down. Looking down, past the sweet tits of the vixen abusing me, I could not believe my cock was rock hard.

On a particularly hard downward motion, he grunted and his body tightened. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah." He yelled again and again. I swear I could feel his cock throb and fill the condom.

"Aren't you the talented one?" She mocked me, grabbing my cock and viciously twisting and jerking it. "You made him cum so I hard. I think you need to be rewarded."

She knelt down in front me while he was still imbedded in my ass. She continued to jerk my dick and was now squeezing my testicles so fucking hard I almost cried. "Beg for it." She stared at me.

"Please suck my cock!" I cried out.

She engulfed my cock immediately, simultaneously releasing her grasp on my pole and balls. She swallowed me to the base, tonguing my shaft. I felt my cock smack into the back of her mouth. She paused and stared into my eyes as she softly milked my balls. I forgot about the guy until I felt him tweaking my nipples, massaging them. The blonde raised her head until only the tip of my cock was between her lips.

"Do you like that, sugar?" She teasingly asked while stroking my cock hard and fast before she plunged her mouth down on my rock hard cock once again.

I could only groan and grab onto the guy's thighs, feeling the warmth and tightness of her mouth on my aching cock. Her movements were exact, focused, concentrated on pleasing me. She was deliberately slow then fast then slow. She even seemed to control my cum shooting out of my cock slit. I was only now aware of the guy's body pressing against me, of the side of his face against mine. I was moaning as I came in her mouth.

Cumming in her mouth was fucking awesome. I can't believe how much I enjoyed her control over me. When I finished she rose and leaned past me to kiss the guy. I held onto her curvy hips as they continued to kiss. I was able to lean forward and suck one of her tits, then the other. A few moments later, she grabbed my face in her hands and forced me to open my mouth as she leaned over and spit my own cum onto my lips and outstretched tongue.

I tasted my cum on my lips as she closed her mouth over mine. I was free to feel the sides of her sleek body, cute ass, and I wiggled a finger between her pussy lips. She groaned in my mouth as her tongue invaded my mouth and attacked my tongue.

Swirling our tongues together she writhed as I finger fucked her with one finger, then two. She fucked my fingers as we continued to kiss. She humped and pushed herself onto my fingers repeatedly, crying out again and again. This crazy woman thrashed side by side and up and down on three of my fingers while shoving one tit into my mouth then the other. I squeezed tightly on the tit I wasn't sucking and alternated quickly between one breast and the other. She kissed me deeply as I plunged a fourth finger into her wet pussy.

She writhed and moaned while I continued to pump my fingers inside her. She was fucking my fingers hard and very fast. My thumb played along her clit as my other fingers pumped in and out of her.

The blonde pushed past me to kiss her guy friend while I was finger fucking her. His soft cock had slipped out of my ass, I don't know when, but I was still sitting on his lap and he was still holding me while they kissed. She pressed her body tightly against mine when the convulsions began. She wrapped all of us together as her body shaked uncontrollably. I remember her screaming constantly as her orgasm wracked through her body.

Our bodies parted fully sated. She sat heavily on the floor and I followed suit.

"Go fuck someone else." She said, dismissing me completely, chuckling while she spoke.

I stumbled away from her and staggered to the bar, getting another drink. This time a brunette handed me a drink and I noticed our host, Jay, between the legs of the sexy female, licking her ass and playing with her pussy. I looked toward the screen and watched my roommate, Dave/Dawn, sucking this guy and getting fucked. My eyes quickly left the screen and I lingered at the bar and talked with a couple guys and girls. I was groped and managed a few feels myself while hanging out.

Time seemed to slip away as I watched the action behind the wall and drinking a few beers while chatting and kissing and feeling-and being grabbed and probed. I was sucking some red head's tits when I noticed Dawn taking a strap-on from a woman. She was so hot I almost wanted to be Dawn at that moment.

However, I definitely wanted to be her as I watched her fucking the pretty blonde. Dawn had a nice cock, sleek and long with a cock head just bursting for attention. I watched in fascination my roommate getting laid by one of the prettiest and sexiest girls at the party.

I hung out for awhile, chatting with a lot of people, and of course Jay and Anne, our hosts. They told me they liked both of us and will send an invite when they had their next big bash. Anne complimented me on my choice of a date and Jay could only smile, suggesting he had a taste of her.

I dressed and talked with a few couples and we exchanged numbers. I was talking with this guy, Mike, when I saw Dawn out of the corner of my eye. She was accompanied by the sexy brunette I saw earlier, helping Dawn suck cock, and my heart rose as both of them were closing the distance to us guys. The brunette, who I knew through my conversation with Mike, was a transvestite named Janet, and she kissed Mike and grabbed him playfully. Not to be outdone, I drew Dawn into my arms and kissed him/her purposefully against my lips. I admit I was sexually excited by everything but especially drawn into Dawn. Mike and his sexy trans-girl floated away from us with promises to keep in touch while I was still embracing Dawn.

The taxi was waiting, thanks to Anne's foresight, and Dawn and I entered the cab. She would not meet my eyes and I was scared. I could not read her thoughts. Good God, we have been through so much. I remember on the taxi ride home I kept thinking of him as her and her as a sexy vixen. I don't think she could even grasp what I was thinking or what happened to me. Then again, I know I could not grasp what she has been through either. I put her in a very bad situation but at least she got laid, I tried to reason within myself while trying to steal glances at her, at him, on the ride home.