Couples Only: Glory Hole Night Ch. 04

Story Info
How it all began with two male roommates.
6.3k words
4.58
28.3k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi All, You don't need to read the previous chapters to understand what is happening, though it would be nice. Really, though, this chapter is about how two male roommates were invited to a party and how their lives changed after that very special party. I hope you enjoy. Feedback is always exciting and I greatly appreciate all your comments. Please enjoy, vote, and let me know what you think. Of course, this chapter contains crossdressing, gay, and bisex activities. Thank you.

*****

Eve had cum so many times from the stories the guys told her during their glory hole night with strangers and their antics after the party. She was naked on the recliner in her neighbors' apartment riding out her umpteenth orgasm from her fingers rubbing her clit and the vibrating, ribbed eight inch dildo shoved up her pussy when she heard Joe's naked feet on the hardwood floor. Dawn, Dave by birthright, was licking her painted lips seemingly trying to decide who to fuck first. Eve knew, without a doubt, she was going to participate in a bisexual threesome with her sexy neighbors.

Eve thought to herself, "I can't believe a visit to a porn shop could turn into this wild night."

Watching Joe crawl naked between her and her transvestite neighbor, Dawn, Eve recalled that day and the events that followed, some weeks ago.

-

Eve was kneeling in the tiny booth in front of a four-inch glory hole slurping and bobbing away at a nice, thick, hard cock belonging to a married businessman. In the same booth Jason, preferably Janet when he is dressed like a woman, was kneeling in front of his own glory hole and had just finished his second sperm snack. He was looking through his glory hole to see who was going to provide his next male protein shake.

With Janet's eyes glued to the wall, in walked a sexy, thin young man, about late twenties, entering the booth. He watched the hottie put in ten bucks and sit his cute ass down on the small chair as the movie screen in front of him came alive showing a buxom woman taking on a monster cock. Janet looked up at his face again and thought he recognized him. He turned around just in time to see Eve wiping the last remnants of her pre-dinner goodies from her chin and cheeks. Janet motioned to Eve to look at the cute stranger.

Eve scrunched next to Janet and looked at him through the small opening in the wall. Sure enough, he lived in the same apartment building she did and nodded quickly to her suck-partner.

Janet smiled widely at her before tapping on the cute guy's side of the wall. Not risking him seeing the girls in the booth next to his, Janet placed his mouth completely over the hole so the stranger would only see a lovely mouth aching to be filled.

Janet was not disappointed as he felt his mouth filling up with a soft penis. He sucked a few times, allowing Eve's neighbor to harden in his mouth. Once the cock was fully at attention, he eased his lips off it and offered his prize to Eve. Eve was hesitant at first but her wickedness overcame her sensibilities and she took the offered tool quickly in her mouth and swallowed his shaft all the way to the base of the wall.

The two of them took turns sucking on his pulsing, hard cock, now dripping precum. His moans through the wall encouraged each of them to suck harder and faster. Janet was the first recipient of his gooey orgasm. Eve quickly took over and swallowed the next blasts of cum. She handed the spent dick back to Janet who sucked on it until the beautiful member softened in his mouth and he allowed it to retreat behind the wall.

Janet had the where-with-all to cover the hole with his hand as the two kissed passionately. Janet loved kissing his friend in this manner. These are the moments he liked the most because it felt like they were true girlfriends. He did love the feelings from the explosions into his mouth from anonymous and friends' cocks but having a girlfriend was also special.

They heard the door close before they stopped kissing. Janet removed his hand and looked through the hole to see he did leave the booth.

"It was him, wasn't it? It was that cute guy who lives one floor up in your apartment building." Janet asked Eve excitedly.

"Yes." Eve agreed, "Though, I did not think he had such a nice and sweet tasting cock."

"You have got to set him up with me!" Janet exclaimed. "He is so adorable and his ass is dreamy." He crooned.

Eve swatted Janet playfully. "Let's get out of here. I am full." She chuckled and kissed her friend again.

They exited the store to the appreciative leers from the patrons. The two did not go to the porn shop often but when they did they had a GREAT time. Sometimes they would take turns sucking a couple guys or Eve would show Janet her latest toy strapped to her hips and fuck him while he blew men. Other times, he would fuck her in the ass while she sucked a guy's cock or two. Or, like tonight, they would each suck cock until they were full of sperm.

They walked along the street, arm in arm, enjoying each other's female company. Tonight, Janet was wearing a slutty dress, nude pantyhose, six inch heel shoes, fake blonde wig, and casual make-up. Tonight, their conversation was, of course, about Eve's neighbor, Dave. Janet could not stop talking about him and asking Eve so many questions.

"You know," Janet said hopefully, "If he is willing to let anyone suck his cock, he might be willing to suck one himself. Maybe he would even want to feel a hard cock in his ass." Of course, he was referring to himself, beaming with pride.

Eve tried to slow his jets, "Hon. He ain't going for it. He is not gay. You know how many straight men you have sucked. Lips are lips to these 'proud' men." She laughed at her own private joke.

"Please try to set us up!" Janet held her arm tightly.

"Even if I did, he would not go for it." Eve argued. "You are passable when you try but he would not let you fuck him once he found out you are a guy."

"I bet you he will. I bet you he will suck me and let me fuck him." He dared.

"A bet, you say?" Eve warmed to the idea. "What is the wager?"

"I will do whatever you want. I am going to win so it doesn't matter." Janet stated confidently. "However, if I win, I want a threesome." He held Eve's arm tightly to him, excited at the upcoming sex-capade with Eve and his new soon-to-be boyfriend.

Eve beamed at Janet, "All right, Miss Confidence. If I win, you will bend over for me and be filled with Mr. Eleven Inches." Eve imagined fucking Janet with her favorite strap-on. She loved fucking him but he always begged her not to use that particular toy. 'Women,' Janet told her more than once, 'can take that big bastard a hell of a lot easier than my tiny ass.'

Eve returned to reality, "I will try to set you two up but I will need proof. I want to watch you two fuck and then I will join you guys. Otherwise, it will be you, me, and Mr. Nasty." She laughed cynically.

"Thank you, honey. All I want is a chance." Janet kissed her cheek before heading toward the direction of his home.

A few days later, Eve hooked up with her other slutty, natural, girlfriend Anne at her favorite bar. Eve was dressed in a sleeveless shirt, mini skirt and sneakers. Anne had her large tits nearly spilling out while talking to her husband, Jay. They greeted Eve warmly and sandwiched her between them in the secluded corner booth. Eve welcomed the attention and was rubbing the hubby's cock through his pants as easily as sucking face with Anne. They pawed each other for a bit and welcomed each other's advances.

A pretty barmaid appeared and placed fresh drinks on the table and was groped by Anne's horny fingers. The barmaid leaned over to kiss a partially exposed globe of awesome tit flesh before she went back to her normal duties, shaking her ass for the amorous trio.

"I have a problem." Eve posed to the couple when the show ended with the cute barmaid.

"Janet wants to fuck my neighbor but I don't know how to arrange it. He is straight." She lamented to her friends while groping the hardening cock of her friend's husband.

"Why don't you just invite him over to our next party? I would love a romp with him and his girlfriend." Jay asked eagerly.

"Well, that is the problem. He has no steady. He and his roommate are without girlfriends and they hang out together all the time." She sighed, while unzipping his pants in the poorly lit booth.

The hubby slid over because he intimately knew the cock-hungry Eve and eagerly awaited that talented tongue and incredible lips on his dick. She did not disappoint him as she immediately leaned sideways and swallowed his manhood. Anne noticed Eve's lack of panties and teased her asshole and pussy with her fingers as she watched the talented younger slut suck her man's impressive cock. Eve sucked hard and long and jerked him with her incredibly talented fingers.

A couple minutes later a barely audible, "Oh fuck!" escaped his lips as cum shot into Eve's hot mouth.

Eve swallowed load after load from the beautiful dick before she slipped his softening cock from her lips. She raised her mouthful of cum to his lips and they kissed deeply, exchanging fluids as he squeezed her tits and moaned appreciatively in her mouth. Anne joined the kiss and the three shared his copious amounts of cum.

They leaned back in the booth, softly petting and drinking the alcohol. Anne was horny and pressed Eve's hand under her dress. Eve diddled her clit and leaned over to kiss and feel those large orbs of her overly sexed friend. Anne forced Eve's head in the cleavage of her generous breasts and came hard on Eve's plunging fingers. The three of them sucked Anne's fluids off Eve's fingers before leaning back to enjoy the moment they shared.

Anne exclaimed, "I got it! All you have to do is invite them to our next party. My hubby and I have installed a 'Glory Wall' for the next occasion."

"But you only throw 'Couples Only' parties. How am I going to get him to join us?" Eve was confused.

"You said the cute guy had a roommate. Why don't you convince the roommate?" Anne asked.

"How would that help?" Eve inquired.

"You could get him to dress up." Anne whimsically added.

Eve laughed out loud. "That dude is over six feet and mostly rock hard. Never happen!"

Jay added, "Well, does the He-Man suck dick?"

Eve laughed again. "You don't know Joe. Straight, all the way! I can't tell you how many times he tried to pick me up."

"A horn dog, eh?" Anne asked. "I think I may have a way to convince him." She chuckled, shaking her beautiful DDs.

Eve sighed, "Of course, Joe will go to the party but how does Dave fit into the picture?"

Anne placed her hand smoothly over Eve's. "That is the easy part. I will convince Joe he has to bring a date. If what you say is true and neither have girlfriends, Dave just might agree to dress up for the party if he thinks he is going to fuck a woman."

Eve laughed out loud. "There is no way Dave would fall for such a stupid idea."

"You never know." Hubby added with eyes twinkling. "I have been known to suck a dick or two."

Eve hesitated for only a moment knowing Anne and her husband could really make Janet's dream cum true. She smiled. Sure, she would lose the bet but there is a nice little reward for her if they could pull it off. If Dave did not go to the party, she knew Janet's ass and her wonderful toy would be very intimately acquainted.

A few days later she saw Joe doing his laundry in the apartment building. She was quick to mention to him this seedy bar nearby that always had hot chicks hanging around during happy hour on Wednesdays. Joe acted nonchalant about it but Eve knew he would check it out and she could barely wait to call Anne.

Eve called her and told her to be at the bar after work tomorrow and to look for a well built guy in his late twenties with brown hair and great body. She told him he would probably be wearing his work clothes.

Anne called Eve the next night and told her the meeting was a huge success! Anne told her that she knew he was the guy while they were sitting at the bar making idle chat and he revealed his roommate's name was Dave. Joe eventually sucked off her husband and she let Joe fuck her tits with promises for more sex, provided Joe bring a date to the next party. Anne continued to fill in the details to Joe: Dave would be the 'gurl' and he would have to service people behind the 'glory wall' but if he didn't, they would be told they had to leave the party.

"Honey," Anne said flatly. "If Janet doesn't fuck him at the party, he would never get a second chance."

Eve almost came immediately.

The next day Eve had to stop from squealing out excitedly when Joe knocked on her door. He anxiously told her about the bar and the hot woman he had sex with in the van. Of course he left out the part of him sucking cock. Eve just smiled to herself as he continued his story and the upcoming party being a 'Couples Only' party with Dave agreeing to dress up like a chick.

Joe told her he needed her help to make Dave presentable. Eve dragged Joe to several stores to get everything she needed to make Dave a woman. He thanked her so many times she almost felt sorry for what Dave was going to go through the following Saturday night.

She called Janet that night and explained to him that Dave's name would be Dawn and he would be dressed in a red dress, purple underwear, and blonde wig. Eve was not going to attend the party but she expected a full accounting of the evening!

Everyday, for the next week, Janet called Eve constantly to make sure Dave did not chicken out. And every day Eve had to reassure him there were no change in plans. "Yes, he was going through with it. Yes, I saw each of them today and nothing was mentioned. And no, Dave had no idea what was going to happen to him the following Saturday."

Saturday night finally arrived and Eve could barely contain herself when Joe fetched her to help Dave get ready for the evening. Eve prepped Dave for the night and helped the situation along by forcing Joe and his roommate to kiss and be comfortable with each other. Eve could not believe what a horny fuck Joe was as he quickly kissed his male roommate. He was even sporting a hard-on, Eve thought raunchily at what a dog he is.

She waved goodbye to them and immediately jumped on the phone. She called Rachel, another of her cross dressing friends, and gave him the details. She called Janet and told him they were on the way. Janet is such a slut, Eve thought, he will make sure Dave complies.

Janet asked her again, "So, you want me to make sure Dave-er-Dawn, suck cocks and gets fucked by our best friend, Rachel? I thought I was getting him!"

"Exactly!" Eve almost screamed out in excitement. "You and I have a bet that he won't go for it but I really do hope Rach scores. Consider this a warm-up for Dave and you will be the close friend, so he gets to know you without worrying about having sex with you."

Janet chuckled into the phone, "So you want me to befriend him and make him a tranny slut?"

"I do. Yes!" Eve and Janet laughed wickedly.

Eve had to wait until the following morning to hear all the sordid details from Janet.

"Honey!" Janet exclaimed. "Dave looked so sexy! I could not believe he was dressed so well. Honey, you did a great job with him. I immediately scooped him up and we went behind the glory wall. The wall had holes so someone could grab some tit or have their cocks sucked without knowing who was doing it to them. Dave was very impressive as Dawn and I could not get enough of watching him suck one cock after another through the wall."

Janet continued, shrieking excitedly, "This one time, he was on all fours taking on a thick, hard cock. I could barely contain myself from shoving my cock in his ass, but Rachel did not hold back! Dave took our gurl friend's dick as if he always gets his ass fucked. Rach rode him until he came in the condom! Afterward, Dave and I kissed and shared a few more cock sucking experiences. I watched him get fucked by a woman and then watched as he fucked her. Afterwards, I licked and sucked his soft cock. I was soooo fucking turned on! We later kissed some more and talked at length about how it feels to be submissive, tasting cum, and being fucked."

Eve was gushing. "Oh, Janet, I am so happy for you! You may not have won the bet yet but it seemed you two really connected."

"I don't know." Janet sighed. "He seemed to really enjoy Rachel a lot more."

"Are you kidding? I called Rachel right before I spoke to you." Eve calmed her down. "He was just helping Dave move in the right direction. Rachel wishes you the best of luck. Believe me."

"Oh, thank God! I was so worried." Janet said, obviously relieved he did not have to compete with his other best friend. "Hey listen. With so much going on last night I did not have a chance to get his number or anything. Oh, Eve, I don't know what to do!"

"Don't worry. I will keep tabs on him and keep you posted. Who knows what is going through his mind. He may need time to adjust." Eve reassured him before hanging up the phone, then having a good cum wishing she was at the party.

Over the next couple of weeks, Eve did not have a chance to talk privately to either roommate. Sure, they saw each other from time to time but they were either in a rush or they talked in a crowded bar. Janet was calling almost everyday inquiring about Dave and that did not help relieve Eve's frustrations.

Finally, Eve had enough of wondering what was going on with the two guys. She went over to see them during the week, knowing they would be home watching the stupid baseball game. They greeted her easily enough, especially since she was wearing really tight clothes, not too provocative but definitely sexy. She wanted to get information out of the guys and sex appeal wins over demure most of the time, especially with these two, she thought.

She could not believe it when Dave handed her a glass of wine. And was that a swivel of his hips when he went to the cupboard to get another glass? Something was going on and she needed to find out for Janet and, out of curiosity, herself.

She did her best to use her female charms but that was not working too well. When the guys hinted that something was going on, she would find out-at any cost. The moment they said they would tell her, she almost immediately called Janet. However, the cost for getting the details, they told her, would be her clothes! Her pussy was already wet so the request for her to strip was also turning her on but she did not want to seem easy. She put up a false front but eventually gave them a strip tease she hoped they would jerk off to in their dreams.

However, Eve could not believe what the guys told her! The shit was wild. After Dave excused himself to shower, Joe told her his tale of lust. Anne and her hubby double teamed him. Joe sucked off Jay and he tit-fucked Anne. They all kissed and shared the guys' cum. Joe then told her about the party and feeling up Rachel, then shoving his cock down Dave's mouth while Dave was in drag kneeling behind a glory wall. What Eve did not know but Joe confided was that Dave forced Joe to suck him off after the party.

Eve heard movement down the hall and almost fell off the couch when she saw Dave dressed to the nines. Right in front of her, Dave was dressed as Dawn, wearing pink lingerie, loosely held together by a light purple kimono and mercilessly teased Joe as he approached them. Dawn then ordered him to shower before he told Eve his exploits. Eve was fucking her pussy with the vibrating dildo Dawn gave her as he told of his transformation from an average guy to the slutty transvestite sitting across from her.

Dawn told Eve everything that happened to her at the party and since. She (in her female persona Dawn prefers the feminine pronoun) told her about all the blow jobs she gave at the party. Dawn told Eve about the moments with Janet and how she gave him the confidence to do all that nasty stuff he did at the party. She told Eve about Joe fucking her the next day, her sucking off several guys in the following weeks and eventually fucking Joe in front of a couple they met from the party. Dawn also told her that Rachel was the first person to fuck her pussy-ass and has had three different guys fuck her since that fateful evening. She told her that Joe fucked her several times, the hot guy from the party fucked her, and she got laid by the cute shoe salesman. Dawn spoke of the exercise regime, the change of diet, and all the wonderful clothes, toys, shoes, magazines, and make-up she has accumulated in the past few weeks.

12