Couple's Sexual Therapy

Story Info
Couple spices up their marriage with fun therapy.
20.6k words
4.25
83.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

Written by me and my friend. Enjoy!

*

1.

Shania and Charlie were in their 15th year of marriage. It had ups and downs, but they agreed to work whatever problems they had out privately. One such matter that impacted other areas was their sex. That was primarily due to the stresses of raising two kids and Charlie working a job that had him away during many week nights hampered things bed.

Charlie confided in one of his close friends about that at a bar. The alcohol helped loosen his tongue a bit. Dan, Charlie's good friend from college, told him about a place he used to spice up his marriage. Dan described "Frank's Fun House" in intimate detail. The place wasn't an adult novelty store, but one that allowed couples to experience their fantasies in a safe environment.

When Charlie and Shania went out on a walk, he broached the topic with Shania. She was a bit hesitant to open up her fantasies to another person. Shania brushed her dark brown hair out of her face to look more closely at her husband on the walk. "I will give it a try if it means that much to you" she told Charlie.

He called the fun house and was told that before anyone can become a member, they need to get a thorough physical examination. Charlie sighed at the procedures involved, but understood that Frank's folks wanted everyone to have fun safely. Charlie had Shania take his appointment because he needed to go out of town.

On the 20th of the month, Shania got up and shaved her legs and pussy except for a neatly trimmed heart-shaped patch of hair right above her clit. Over her white lace thong she had on a pair of tight black stretch pants and a tight red shirt with a white lace bra. She did her hair done in a curly style, flowing loose down her back and over her shoulders before slipping into red three inch high heeled shoes.

Shania arrived at the doctor's office and was greeted by the receptionist. She obtained a form and started to fill it out. Before finishing, a nurse entered from a side door. Elizabeth announced Shania's name with a smile. Shania followed Britney towards and exam room. Elizabeth left so Shania was able to change into a gown left for her.

The nurse returned to take her temperature and blood pressure. She informed Shania that everything appeared normal. She asked Shania to lay back so she can get the doctor. The 5'11 blonde hair and brown eyed doctor greeted Shania with a firm handshake.

He looked over the form and noticed that it was incomplete. He shrugged his shoulders and handed the form to Britney. Dr. Winters felt for lumps on Shania's neck and upper chest. He did that also along her stomach. The doctor asked Shania to lower her gown so he had slightly more access to her breasts. She felt his soft hands lightly tough them. He circled the nipples a bit to see how they responded. Shania turned beet red once they got more pointed.

Slowly, Dr. Winters moved his hands up and down Shania's nipples. She started to enjoy the exam a bit more by closing her eyes and imagining the doctor seducing her. He asked Shania to slide down to put her feet into the stirrups. While she did that, the doctor slipped on plastic gloves and pulled out some things from a drawer.

He lifted the robe to see Shania's pussy lips start to glisten. He rubbed his fingers with some scented jelly before touching Shania's pussy lips. She moaned a bit more from the touch. He told Shania that he wanted to slowly enter inside to feel for any abnormalities. She nodded and allowed him to do that. His finger slowly entered her. Shania felt her cheeks get warmer. She wasn't the only female feeling tingles. Elizabeth had to hold back from enjoying Shania along with the doctor.

He moved a finger in and out before announcing that everything was fine. However, he told Shania that he needed to see how she responds to stimulation. Shania trusted the doctor's professional demeanor. He started to rub her clit a bit with his thumb. It had a rubber toy with ridges that stimulated her clit more fully. The doctor added a second finger into Shania's pussy. He moved them in and out with more purpose while rubbing her clit faster and harder.

Shania's hips started bucking. The doctor knew that she was close to orgasm. Shania wanted to scream, but left out an audible moan that echoed throughout the room. The doctor pulled away from Shania's pussy to say that he had a few more tests to run with help from the nurse.

2.

The doctor said something to the nurse, who went over to the counter by the sink and opened a drawer, removing a black plastic case from the drawer. The nurse gave the case to the doctor and he opened it, removing a large red vibrator, and a small black vibrator from the box. He turned them both on to make sure they worked, then turned them off again. He opened the jar of lubricant that was on the small table by the exam table and dipped the tips of each vibe into the lube. The nurse took the black vibe and spread the lube over it while the doctor did the same to the red vibe.

He slowly rubbed the tip of the red vibe over her clit and vaginal opening and she let out a low moan. The doctor slowly pushed the red vibe into her vagina, without turning it on. The nurse handed him the black vibe and he rubbed that against her anal opening, pressing gently against the puckered hole. He asked the nurse for some more lube and she handed him the jar. He dipped a glove covered finger into the lube then rubbed it over her anus to coat it well. The nurse put the jar back on the table, then waited for the doctor's next instructions. The doctor slowly pressed the black vibrator, which was only about as thick as his thumb, into her ass. He asked the nurse to begin massaging Shania's breasts slowly around her nipples to judge her stimulation responses.

The nurse slowly lowered the top of Shania's exam gown and began kneading her breasts gently, one hand on each breast. The doctor began moving the vibrators in and out of her ass and pussy, without them being turned on. Shania moaned and her hips began to gyrate. The doctor paused a moment to mark something on his clipboard on her chart, then turned the red vibrator on to the low setting. Shania gasped at the rush of sensation rushing through her when the red vibe was turned on and let out a louder moan. He turned on the black vibrator and she bucked her hips. She looked down at the nurse's hands on her breasts and noticed that her nipples were very hard and very sensitive to the touch of the nurse's fingers.

Shania closed her eyes and imagined her husband's hands on her breasts. She moaned very loud as the doctor turned both vibrators up to the next setting. She involuntarily began thrusting her hips with each thrust of the vibes's in her ass and pussy as the doctor moved them in and out, the speed of withdrawal and insertion increasing. Shania heard the nurse moan as well, and opened her eyes a little to see the nurse with her hand inside her own dress, rubbing her breasts with one hand while her other hand was still on Shania's breast. Shania looked down between her bent knees to see the doctor with his eyes closed as he continued to move the vibrators in and out of her pussy and ass, faster and faster. The vibrators were both set on high speed now and the doctor was still moving them in and out of her holes quickly.

Within moments, she was feeling the beginning of her climax as the vibes did their magic on her body with the doctor's prompting. When the doctor felt her body tense on the vibes, he quickly pulled them out and held the red vibe against her clit. He watched her body closely and saw when the orgasm hit her. Her love juices began leaking from her vagina to drip down the crack of her ass and onto the paper covering the table. She heard the nurse moan and release a deep sigh, which was echoed by the doctor as he placed the vibrators on the small table beside him.

He made some more notes on the chart then stood up, adjusting his white jacket over the obvious bulge in his pants. He told her to get dressed, then stepped out of the room. The nurse cleaned between Shania's legs and then helped her to sit up and began taking the items from the table, placing them on a tray. She turned at the door, the tray in her hands, and smiled at Shania before leaving the room so she could dress. Five minutes later, completely dressed, Shania stepped out of the room and was directed to wait in the waiting room for the doctor, who wanted to speak with her before she left. She went and sat down in one of the chairs, and flipped through a magazine while she waited.

3.

Shania never had such an exam before. She felt completely comfortable exposing herself to a perfect stranger. It reminded her of times in college she went with some friends to the strip joint to see who was able of wining the amateur dance contests. Shania often won with coaching from a friend who worked there. Those days ended, but the exam somehow brought those times slowly back to her mind.

The doctor opened a door and called Shania's name. She followed him down a hallway. He directed her to a different examination room. This one had the familiar examination table, but was smaller. The doctor told her to put on the robe on the exam table. Reluctantly, Shania complied. The doctor told her that the physical exam was over. He now needed to see how she responded to different images. That was useful to understanding the types of things she enjoys to help the management at the fun house create more stimulating fantasies. After explaining the next procedure, the doctor walked over to a cabinet and pulled out an odd-looking set of glasses. He handed it to Shania. She looked at him to wait for his instructions. He told her to put on the virtual glasses and lay on the table. Upon doing that, she started seeing images of different erotic things. The doctor told her to keep the glasses on for the entire five minutes as the images appeared before her eyes. Shania saw some images that grossed her out and others were quite interesting and erotic.

The doctor put a pad in front of Shania's pussy. He wanted to measure how wet she was from the images. He noticed that she really got turned on by light BDSM, role-playing and multiple partners. The doctor noted that and thought to expand on those themes a bit more. He had the images disappear to get replaced with 2-3 minute videos. Those caused Shania's temperature to increase. The doctor noted how much wetter she got from seeing two women kiss each other and a woman sucking on two cocks simultaneously.

Shania was too engrossed in the videos to pay attention to the doctor's gloved finger rub along her pussy lips. He slid two fingers inside as the scene changed to a woman being eaten out by a guy's tongue while he fucked her clit with a vibrator. The erotic movies made her wetter, so much that the doctor easily put four fingers inside. She felt his methodically moving fingers rub faster on her g-spot. Touching her magical area caused her hips to buck hard. She was watching the woman shake before cumming all over the guy's face. The orgasmic dam broke for Shania and she came all over his hand and the table. About 20 minutes later, she was dressed and followed the doctor back to the entryway.

Two minutes earlier, Charlie had walked in for his exam. He greeted the receptionist who informed the nurse of Dr. Christine Chen's next appointment. The nurse requested that Charlie follow her to the exam room. Charlie was told to undress. He sat on the table for a few minutes before an Asian woman with brown hair entered. Her tight shirt further accentuated her large breasts. She tried to reassure him that her exam won't be painful but very thorough.

4.

Dr Chen introduced herself to Charlie, shook his hand, then handed him a small plastic cup with a yellow top. She told him it was for his urine sample. She pointed him to the bathroom through the door to the right of where they were, and he went in there, peed in the cup, washed his hands and brought the sample back out to the doctor. She sat it on a tray beside another cup, this one with a white lid. Charlie looked at her questioningly and she said that the white cup was for his sperm sample which he would give later after the physical examination. Charlie sat back on the exam table and answered all the questions the doctor asked him. Charlie couldn't help but look at her magnificent breasts as she checked his heart rate with her stethoscope, and the blood rushed to his groin when he saw her nipples harden and poke against the cotton of her shirt.

Dr Chen knew that he was looking at her breasts but didn't say anything. After all, it was part of the exam to see how he would react to certain body features on her. Obviously, he was turned on by breasts. She made a note of that on his chart when she marked his heart rate, pulse and blood pressure. She had him stand and remove the exam gown so he was completely naked. She pressed her gloved hands against his chest area, groin, scrotum, and his ass. She told him she was checking for abnormal lumps and bumps. She made notes on his chart then gently cupped and squeezed his testicles, feeling each one thoroughly. Charlie had all he could do to not explode in Dr Chen's face as she examined his balls. Dr Chen noticed how turned on Charlie was, his 8-1/2 inch cock was pointing straight at her mouth as she was sitting on her exam stool. She took a cotton swab from the small table and held his cock while she swabbed the tip to gather his pre-cum. She put that swab into a clear plastic tube and put the tube on the tray with his urine sample.

Next, she had Charlie bend over the exam table and spread his legs so she could check his prostate and rectum. She coated 2 of her gloved fingers with KY jelly and slowly slid her fingers into his anus, feeling all over inside with her fingers. A moment later she withdrew her fingers and said that his prostate and rectum were fine, with no abnormalities or lumps. She had Charlie put the exam gown back on then handed him the cup with the white top. She asked him to go into another small room through another door in this exam room, where there was a DVD player, TV, and several magazines that he might find useful for giving his semen sample. She told him there was a sink in there as well as a toilet in the corner of the room behind a screen. He went into the room and sat the cup on the counter by the sink then went to look at the assortment of DVD's that were on the shelf by the DVD player. He selected one and put the disc into the player and sat on the sofa that was there. He glanced to his left and noticed a large mirror then turned back to the TV, putting the mirror out of his mind.

Charlie didn't know that it was a two-way mirror and that Dr Chen and another woman were watching him as he watched the porno and stroked his large hard cock to get the semen sample. As the two women watched him stroking and caressing his shaft, they were loathe to admit that they were getting turned on as well. Dr Chen told the other woman, Taylor, that she always found it hot to watch a guy jerk off without knowing he was being watched. Taylor said the same as they watched Charlie stroke faster, almost in perfect rhythm with the man on the TV screen as he was making love to the beautiful full-breasted woman in the video. Dr Chen made a note of which video Charlie had chosen, then noted that when the couple in the video changed positions, Charlie would stop or slow his stroking. When the couple on the screen went faster, so did his hand. Within minutes, the ladies heard Charlie groan and watched him quickly grab the cup from the couch. He shot his load of cum into the cup and both ladies let out deep sighs as he finished.

They both were breathing hard, but Taylor was panting harder than Dr Chen. The doctor looked at her and noticed her flushed cheeks and labored breathing. Dr Chen looked down and saw that Taylor had her hand beneath her raised mini-skirt and was rapidly fingering herself as she watched Charlie in that room. Taylor caught Dr Chen looking at her and she quickly stopped and apologized for getting carried away. Dr Chen brushed off the apology with a wave of her small hand and told Taylor to clean up because it was time for the next part of Charlie's exam. Karen quietly left the room, knowing she was to attempt to seduce Charlie but not make love to him. She went to her office and cleaned up in her bathroom, washing her pussy well and washing her hands too. She splashed some cold water on her face, touched up her make-up and tidied her hair.

She went back into her office and opened the bottom drawer of her desk, withdrawing a brown leather box. She smiled as she opened the box and saw the assortment of vibrators and dildos, nipple clamps, blindfolds, handcuffs, flavored lubricants, and condoms it contained. She closed the lid on the box, and carried it with her to the exam room where Dr Chen and Charlie would be waiting. She stopped by the mirror room and hid the box in a cabinet. She made sure everything was ready in the room, then went to let Dr Chen know she was ready for her part of Charlie's exam. Dr Chen had Charlie go back to the mirror room but told him not to turn on the TV, just to make himself comfortable on the sofa. Dr Chen went into the room behind the mirror and watched as Taylor loosened the top 4 buttons on her shirt so that her bra was exposed. The doctor motioned for Karen to go into the room and begin her "seduction" of Charlie so that Dr Chen could discover his level of arousal and see how quickly he became aroused and what made him that way.

5.

Taylor entered the room slowly. She had her uniform unbuttoned to reveal her ample breasts. Charlie looked up to see this sexy nurse saunter over to him. His cock started to regain new life.

The video had ended with the woman swallowing the guy's juices. That caused Charlie's cock to explode in a volcano of hot, white jizz. Taylor cleaned up Charlie's manhood with her delicate fingers. She could not stop herself from tasting his cum. That caused her to get more turned on. Her panties were removed after watching Charlie enjoy himself earlier.

She had Charlie listen to some soft music for a bit. He breathed more normally. That didn't last too long as Taylor started to massage his chest and neck. She kissed his ear and whispered erotic thoughts to him. Charlie's cock responded by getting harder. Taylor certainly noticed and her words got more explicit. She told him how she loved sucking cock and how watching him explode got her so riled up. She asked if he was going to do the same for her.

Before Charlie could have responded, Taylor sat on his face. Her smooth and glistening pussy lips felt so good on his face. She rubbed them up and down. Charlie quickly got the hint: Taylor wanted to get eaten badly. Her hand started to play on Charlie's cock. She firmly grasped it to feel it get harder in her grip. Charlie put his tongue deeper inside her pussy. Taylor felt herself starting to lose control. She completely forgot about Charlie's cock and was more mesmerized by his tongue going all around her pussy.

Charlie had taken a dildo Taylor left next to him and slid it all along her pussy. Taylor moaned softly. He slowly let the toy work its magic inside her snatch. He used it in conjunction with his tongue and fingers that were rubbing her clit. Taylor started to get rub her pussy lips faster on Charlie's face. She really wanted to have him take her to new places. He was only too happy to have his face drowned by her sweet nectar. His poor cock was begging for attention that Taylor had neglected to enjoy herself.

With the toy moving in and out of Taylor , she felt herself start to experience a series of wild gyrations. Her hips tightened around Charlie's face. His tongue was deeply inside her pussy eating her out in ways he never had the opportunity to perform for a woman. Taylor started to feel herself get closer to orgasm. She watched the TV and saw how a woman was getting ravished by two cocks simultaneously. Taylor thought about having Charlie and one of his friends do that. Until then, Taylor was focused too much on drowning Charlie's face with her juices. She started screaming from the sensations of the toy fucking her pussy and his tongue frenching her clit. It wasn't long before Taylor started writhing from a series of orgasms. Each one of the three was more explosive than the last. She slowly left Charlie but not before kissing his face deeply. The taste of her cum on him drove her insane, but certainly not how she just felt.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers