Couples Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom and Wendy's time alone on the island.
2.6k words
4.34
78k
21

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers

PART IV -- The Island.

Later that evening, as I woke up, I could hear Tom coming up the stairs. He must've found his wife, Kylie, asleep, so he went into the bathroom. I could hear him in the bathroom talking to my wife, Wendy, through the shower door. They were laughing and joking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. My curiosity got the better of me, so I crept closer to hear them over the running shower.

". . .such a nice body. I mean you've got amazing tits." I heard Tom saying through the door.

"You're one to talk, Ken," she was mocking his good looks again. "Look at that monster you carry around," my wife shouted over the shower. Tom was sitting on the toilet with the seat down, staring at my wife's tits. Tom was wearing swim trunks, but no shirt.

I could see Wendy clearly through the glass, soaping herself. She turned around, showing Tom her ass, and bent over to wash her legs, holding the position a lot longer than she had to. I could clearly see the soap lather and spill over her plump ass as she bent over. Tom leaned in to admire the view.

"I mean, Kylie's great," Tom continued, as he stood up, "but there's not much meat on her bones." Tom's wife, Kylie, was in many ways the opposite of my wife Wendy. Wendy was plump and voluptuous with soft white skin; Kylie was lean, taut and tanned. Wendy's massive double-D breasts were no match for Kylie's elegant C-cups, but Kylie's ass and long, slim legs were so much better. Tight and firm versus plump and curvy.

Wendy would occasionally flash a glance at him. She was now swaying slightly in the shower, almost dancing for him. "I mean," Tom continued, "you've got a great ass, with a tiny waist—you've got curves, something to hold onto. Kylie's great, but she's not curvy like you."

"I've seen John staring at her tight ass," Wendy countered, fishing for more compliments. "Her perky little tits out in the sun. I'm sure he'd disagree."

"Well, John's lucky to have you," Tom took the bait. "I've been thinking about those giant melons of yours for years," Tom said as Wendy continued to lather her breasts and ass, still dancing rhythmically for Tom in the see-through shower.

"Have you now?" Wendy teased. She pushed her breasts against the glass, quickly taunting him and then pulled back to keep washing, over and over again. I noticed that Wendy had opened the bathroom window so the glass wouldn't fog. Tom had a clear view of my wife's naked, soapy body.

"I used to watch you in the sales meetings, your tits straining against your blouse," Tom confessed as he casually pulled off his swim shorts, and his massive cock popped free, semi-erect. The door was cracked, so I could just make out Tom, now leaning against the sink. He was staring at Wendy showering through the clear glass. He was completely naked, as his shorts were in a pile on the floor. He took some hand lotion and began rubbing it into his cock again, just like the other day. I could make out Wendy through the mirror, it looked as if she were washing between her legs, and taking her time.

"And that time we worked late on the downtown medical center deal," Tom continued. "I swear you wore that low cut dress just to tease me."

"Haha," she laughed, "I did! My tits do look amazing in that dress. So, Tom, um," I could hear the trepidation and eagerness mixed in her voice, "have you ever..." she looked straight at his cock.

"What?" Tom asked, knowing what she wanted to hear.

"You know," Wendy was trying to be coy about, "thought about me when you," she was too embarrassed to say it out loud.

"What?" Tom was teasing her on purpose.

"You know!"

"Jerked off? You want to know if I've ever jerked off to your massive tits?"

Wendy slipped a finger into her wet pussy and braced herself against the shower wall with her other hand.

"All the time," Tom cooed, watching my wife finger herself slowly. As Tom watched her, he began stroking his cock slowly, keeping pace with Wendy's slow, purposeful motion. Wendy was fingering herself with her right hand and soaping her tits with the other. "Remember the island?" Tom prodded. I wasn't sure what he'd meant by that, but he must be referring to when the two of them disappeared in a row boat the other day.

"That was a lot of fun," Wendy agreed. "I've been masturbating on that ever since."

"Me too," Tom said. He retold the story, reminiscing as he stroked his cock. Wendy and Tom had rowed out to a remote island in the middle of the lake. It was small, with nothing but a few shrubs and bushes. It was known locally as a make out spot for local teenage kids, but it was empty on the day they went.

They had left in their shorts and t-shirts, wearing only their swim suits. Kylie and I figured they would just stay on the lake. But Tom had convinced Wendy to paddle to the island for a naughtier reason.

When they got there, Wendy quickly made sure they were alone. "I don't want any kayakers or Kylies spoiling our fun," she had told Tom. They began to strip off their clothes. "I've never sunbathed completely naked before," Wendy had confessed, removing her top and setting her double-D breasts free again. Tom had just smiled coyly.

She had stared at him as he removed his shirt; his six-pack abs and rippling muscles flexed and stretched. She paused involuntarily as he hooked his thumbs under the belt of his shorts. He had glanced at her and their eyes met, her wanton lust was consuming her; she was desperate to see his cock again. He tormented her by slowly, gradually pulling his shorts down until his massive cock popped out. Wendy had let out an involuntary gasp.

As Tom retold the story, stroking his cock while Wendy showered before him, I wondered how far they had gone. I had found evidence of their threesome with Kylie, but this was earlier and a lot different. This would have been straight cheating. Had my wife fucked Tom? I thought to myself, "well if she jerks him off, that's okay—she'd done it before when I was there." How far my standards had come.

Tom returned to the story. They had laid down beach towels. Again, they applied sunscreen to each other. Wendy had laid on her back as Tom had once again straddled her waist and sat on her thighs. Unlike the other day, however, Tom and Wendy were both completely naked. Tom's hardening cock had rested on her stomach, twitching and growing as he coated her buxom breasts with sunscreen.

He moved himself down her body to focus on her ribs and waist. Massaging the cream into her plump features as she moaned with pleasure. She spread her legs and allowed his cock to rest against her wet vulva. He had smiled giddily, and promised "not to put it in just yet."

"Please, Tom," my wife had begged, "please don't. We don't have a condom." Was that her only reason to hesitate, I wondered to myself. As Tom retold it, Wendy moaned "God, I wanted you to shove it inside me." Her tone was casual, as if reminiscing with an old friend, but her voice was a hint animalistic.

But Tom had promised. "We're only here to sunbathe, I promise," he had said coyly. Tom had then moved to her feet to massage them and her legs and thighs. He had lifted her left leg into the air and smoothly made his way from her toes, across her foot, down her voluptuous calf. He placed her foot on his right shoulder as he focused on her knees and slowly crept down her fleshy white thigh, holding it in a vice with both hands and pushing down its length. As his left hand reached her bare sex and his right her waist, he held his left hand against her, letting her moistness coat it. His right hand adeptly took its place and his left moved to her right hip. He was careful to be sure he was always touching her wetness as he shifted to her right leg.

After he knew Wendy had felt him there, had known his wanton need to touch her, Tom teasingly raced his large hands up her right leg and started again on her right toes, down to her wet, waiting pussy.

Pre-cum had oozed out of his cock and was dangling towards the sand. He gracefully pulled himself alongside her on the beach towel. Tom had laid on his side, his cock barely pressing against her hip. She bit her lip and smile at him, "I thought you were going to kiss me then," Wendy said in the shower as Tom retold the tale.

In the bathroom, Tom's cock was now fully erect. The reminiscing was clearly getting him excited all over again. "Do you mind if I. . ." Tom asked, pointing his now fully erect cock towards her. My stomach flipped. Was he going to fuck my wife? Again? While I'm supposedly sleeping in the next room—again? I watched Wendy in the shower through the crack in our door. She was eagerly staring at Tom's cock, pausing to take it in like a statue or a painting in a museum.

"Be my guest," I heard my wife say calmly, as she moved her hips seductively, the warm water flowing over her. She relished the thought of their time on the island; Tom's young, firm lips so close. She licked her own lips then.

Back on the island, Wendy had playfully pushed him on his side and quickly mounted him, sitting on his waist, the wispy hairs of her naked pussy tantalizing his cock. She eagerly relished rubbing the sunscreen into his young, sculpted chest. As she rocked over him, her naked breasts pressed against his chest, and them moved away torturing him. At the same time, her moist pussy lips would glance against his cock, it would twitch, gently lapping at her, slapping her pussy with the girth of his shaft.

After torturous minutes, my wife had moved to kneel by his right side, to work on his lower body. She spent fleeting moments on his legs, but her lust for his cock drew her to it quickly. She tortured him by gently squirting a dollop of cold sunscreen on his swollen, aching, purple head. With both hands held in a ring around its head, she had thrust down on his cock, pushing the sunscreen down his shaft. She returned her hands to the glans and repeated the process over and over again, using the gaps in her hands as a vagina.

My wife then leaned closer over his muscular frame and moved her left hand across his flat stomach and around his shaft to again stroke, cup and massage his large balls. She pulled and tugged on them as her right hand continued to massage the sunscreen into his straining 12 inch shaft.

His own right arm slowly traced up the backs of her thighs. He briefly rested it on her fleshy, lily white ass. He admired its plumpness, but quickly moved his hands down to her naked pussy. He briefly rubbed her lips and flicked his fingers across her clitoris. But so close to cumming himself, he quickly slipped his middle finger into my wife's now sopping wet twat. She squealed and moaned, but kept her focus on his impressive cock. He quickly began pumping his finger into her apace with her strokes.

As he retold the story in the bathroom, I could see him stroking his own cock faster. I peered through the cracked door to see my wife furiously pounding her own pussy in the shower. She was facing him and the soapy lather coated her pelvis and dribbled down her wet, naked thighs.

Tom clenched his six-pack abs and grunted as he stroked his huge cock. It was bright red as he stroked it, increasing his pace quickly. Wendy pushed her double-D's against the glass, as she bent over, furiously pounding her fingers into her twat. Her tits bounced and rubbed against the glass with her thrusting. Wendy started to moan audibly. So did Tom.

Tom breathlessly returned to the story. "I slipped a second finger in your wet pussy, while you pulled on my cock."

"Mmm, your fingers are so big, Tom," my wife cooed, closing her eyes and pressing her back against the shower wall and spreading her legs for better access. Her dainty fingers furiously rubbed her clit and dipped into her sex.

"Mmph, your pussy, so wet," Tom could barely manage words now, much less complete sentences, straining as he jerked off in front of my wife. "Your hands, my cock, fuck, yes."

The tip of Tom's cock was now purple and he feverishly pumped his cock towards my wife. His left hand cupped his massive ball sack, stroking it gently as his right hand thrust his cock shaft. Wendy was transfixed on his member, pounding her own pussy and sucking on a plastic brush handle. She dropped the brush and pressed her tits and face against the glass, yearning to be closer to him. She kept her hand between her legs as she bent over, furiously fingering herself.

"Your cock," Wendy stammered, breathless, "so big, mmmm, put it in me. . ."

"Yeah baby," he grunted, "take it all in, you slut."

"Fuck me Tom," Wendy called back. I didn't know if I should hope she was fantasizing, recalling that he had, or actually telling him to. Either way, that was all Tom needed. He arched his back, grabbed his balls and pointed his cock towards the shower. His purple head erupted and blasted a massive amount of cum towards the glass shower door. It hit right where my wife's tits were pressed against the glass and dripped down the glass.

Tom laid back, catching his breath as Wendy shut off the shower. She casually looked down at his spent member and said "That was nice." Turning around to see his cum splattered on the glass, she added, "Good aim, too."

They both laughed, and Wendy took her time covering up. She dried off slowly, as Tom did two days before, relishing their nakedness again. She gingerly cupped his spent member, cooing as if she were petting a puppy. Tom continued to breath heavily as cum spurted out of his cock, onto the tips of her fingers.

I quietly slunk back to bed, feeling like I was intruding on my wife and another man. I wondered why they didn't just fuck and get it over with. If they'd had a threesome the night before, why hold back now? Wendy took forever to leave the bathroom. I could hear mumbled conversation, but couldn't make out much. When Wendy finally cracked the door, still naked, but holding a towel. I heard the end of her conversation, "..salty. mmm, tastes good too," she said, licking her fingers. "Be sure to clean the rest of it up."

She closed the door and went to the closet to get dressed as I pretended to sleep. My wife was obviously developing a major obsession for Tom's 12 inch cock. I heard her sigh contentedly, obviously thinking again about Tom. I fell asleep and dreamt of the threesome and my wife's sexual exploits. What else wasn't she telling me?

dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers