Couples Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Kylie and John hookup.
3.3k words
4.31
79.7k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers

PART V Kylie and John Consummate

After I woke up, I spent the next day trying to figure out what happened two nights before. My wife, Wendy, was either too tired or too clever to answer anything but direct questions, and she was careful to pretend that she hadn't mutually masturbated with Tom in the bathroom while she thought I was sleeping. She certainly wouldn't mention the island. When I asked her about what happened after the dinner, she was vague.

"It's all a blur. It was a lot of fun, though." "We did lots of stuff, I just don't remember the details." Short of asking her directly, "did you fuck Tom," I couldn't get anything to pin her down.

Around 2:00 that afternoon, Wendy said she was headed for town to get some stuff from the drug store. Condoms leaped into my mind. Tom volunteered himself to join her, saying he needed some things as well. Although I was still hurt at being left out and left in the dark, I wasn't jealous, really. And those two heading into town meant Tom's wife, Kylie, and I were here alone. As I formulated a plan to ply the information from Kylie, Wendy pulled me in for a good bye kiss and playfully said, "don't do anything we wouldn't do."

"That includes anything we did the other night," called Tom from outside the front door. He, Wendy and Kylie all laughed knowingly. This was becoming torturous.

Kylie headed for the kitchen to make some late lunch. "You hungry," she asked.

"Starving," I said. As I sat at the kitchen table, I decided I had to try the direct approach with Kylie. "So, what happened after dinner the other night?"

"Well, I think you had two glasses of wine and three glasses of scotch and took yourself out of play," she said, feigning criticism. "We had fun, that's all."

"I found four condoms in trash, there could have been more. I'm serious–" I was starting to get angry.

"Yeah, Tom was an animal that night," Kylie said, almost wistfully. She turned to see my shocked face. "What is it?"

"So you guys fucked the other night?!?" I practically snapped. This was getting ridiculous. I mean, I knew about Wendy's fascination with Tom's cock, and that she had jerked him off at least twice. That didn't really bother me—I mean it was like me getting a happy ending, right? I mean it's not like she blew him or anything. I would have thought that a threesome with his wife would have been a big deal.

"Yeah!" she fired back, angry at me. "Are you jealous or something?"

"Yes, I am," I said incredulously. "How could I not be? How is it fair that Tom gets to do that, but I don't?"

"Oh, come on John, you were way too drunk to–" she said as she turned to make lunch on the counter.

"So I'm cut out completely?" I interrupted her, showing the week's frustration. Tom was getting hand jobs and jerking off in front of my wife, apparently fucking her and Kylie in a threesome while I slept a few feet away. I lost my temper: "And, if you have to make me say it, I wanted to fuck you." That last phrase hit her hard. She put down the kitchen utensils she had been using, and turned to face me completely.

"Really?" she said, suddenly her voice was softer and more intimate. "I have to say," she took a sultry step toward me with each beat of her voice, "I was hoping you felt that way." Her long, slender, fingers were in my hair, her lips inches from mine. I could taste her sweet breath on my mouth. In that moment, I lost all control.

Her soft lips gently pressed against mine. As my arms pulled her into me, my cock, straining against the cloth of my shorts, pressed against her flat stomach and her tongue slipped into my mouth. A cascade of Kylie's smells wafted through my senses: her perfume, her shampoo, her body lotion and her musky pussy scent. We kissed for what seemed like days. My hands caressed and roamed her back, her hair and her smooth, soft buttocks and upper thighs.

"That night, I imagined that Tom was you, John," she whispered in my ear. My cock jerked. "And I watched you and Wendy yesterday morning—you made me so horny. I watched you take her while she was sleeping," her voice was still soft, but was nearly breathless, "the way you moved your cock inside her pussy—oh God, I wanted to jump in and make you fuck me that way."

With that, I grabbed her hand and quickly lead her into the living room. I pulled off her t-shirt and untied her bikini top, revealing her gorgeous, perky C-cup breasts. They were perfectly tanned mocha, and draped beautifully over her taut ribcage, pointing to the ceiling as she stood erect. I cupped them in my hands as we continued our kiss from the kitchen. I broke off with her only to plant soft kisses down her tender young neck, her chest and then I slowly suckled her breasts as she moaned.

In a flash, my shorts and t-shirt were off and Kylie sexily slinked out of her bikini bottom. Her hips flared as the thin fabric shimmied down her thighs and landed at her feet. She stepped out of it and towards me as we kissed again. I felt her manicured fingernails gently dance over my balls and cock.

"Oh John! Your cock is so nice," she said as she knelt down in front of me. "It's so much bigger than it looked when you were fucking your wife." She pushed me into the armchair and crawled on her knees closer to me. I couldn't help think of her husband's massive member. She was obviously trying to bolster my ego, telling me how big my cock was. She grabbed my cock firmly with her right hand, as she kissed me again. Her lips were like rose petals. I thought of how my wife's plump lips and body were a contrast to Kylie's slim, taut features. Even her kisses seemed younger and livelier.

She kissed her way down my chest, and waist, to my groin. She teasingly kissed my upper thighs, purposely avoiding my cock and scrotum. I could feel her gentle breath on my pubic hair. My cock grew larger and larger as she tortured me.

She kissed my cock, up the length of the under-shaft to the tip. Her tiny, pecking kisses were meant to torture me, and they worked. I grabbed the arms on the leather armchair like I was being waterboarded. Her fingernails danced and traced along my thighs as she barely kissed every inch of my cock.

Slowly, in what seemed like hours of exquisite torture, her kisses turn into licks. Her gentle tracing of her fingernails became a purposeful pulling and massaging of my sack. After she had licked ever inch of me for a good long while, she teasingly smiled, gazed into my eyes and slipped her soft, pink lips around my member and put my entire length in her mouth. She quickly bobbed her head, sucking my cock in and popping it out with an audible noise.

One of her hands grabbed her own breasts, as the other continued to play with my shaft and balls. She would pause and again nibble and kiss the tip and shaft, prolonging my bliss and agony. She quickened her pace and the hand she had on her breasts slipped to her touch her pussy, while her other hand had slipped lower, massaging my anus.

She pulled me forward in the chair and spread my legs to get better access to my rigid cock and my asshole. Her beautifully manicured index finger slipped gently into my ass, and I was sure where my wife had learned her new cocksucking skills. Kylie started to finger me gently as she sucked my cock and fingered her own clit.

I grabbed her head with both hands and forced my cock into her throat. My mind raced as I imagined Kylie teaching my wife Wendy how to suck cock, using Tom's cock as a sample. I imagined Wendy and Kylie kissing and fingering each other and all the things they had done the night before. As if releasing a monster, I shot my cum down Kylie's throat as I forced her beautiful face onto my cock.

Kylie swallowed every bit of my cum, and then cleaned up my still twitching cock by licking and kissing along its length. Being sure to keep her hand on my deflating cock, she gracefully rose from her kneeling position.

"Now it's my turn," I said coyly. I grabbed her hand again and led her upstairs into her and Tom's room. I playfully flung Kylie onto the bed, and her gorgeous, tanned breasts jiggled slightly. She smiled wryly.

I joined her on the bed, kneeling over her, with my arms astride her waist. My cock dangled freely between us, pointing at her young, glistening pussy. She had a landing strip wax job with tight black hairs pointing me towards her pink lips. Her legs were spread around mine, her arms over her head. I leaned in to kiss her sweet lips again, and as I did, my still wet cock draped against her soft, young pussy. We both moaned as our most intimate parts finally touched.

I slowly moved down her body, kissing every inch of it. Her hands found my head, and gently guided me towards her waiting mound. I caught a glimpse of her oversized engagement ring, and a taboo thrill stirred in me again. I teased her as she had teased me; playfully kissing around her mound, breathing softly on it, but never quite touching it.

Her long, slim fingers tried in vain to guide my tongue to her wet pussy. She was pulling my hair, silently pleading with me to kiss her sex. When I finally did, Kylie let out a raging, grunting moan as if she had never been touched there before. I tasted her sweet and musky scent, and dove in hungrily.

Her long, soft, toned legs wrapped over my shoulders and back, and her warm, firm thighs pressed against my cheeks. Kylie was exquisite. She was slim and meaty in all the right places. Her Asian heritage gave her soft, tanned skin that made me ache to touch her. My tongue danced and flickered across her hard clit. I nibbled her firm pussy lips and slurped at her tight hole. I pressed my tongue firmly against her engorged clitoris.

I flicked her clit with my tongue and she thrashed wildly. I continued pressing her clit and nibbling and kissing her pussy lips, and she pulled at my hair and screamed through her teeth. "YEESSS. Yess, oh, God, John, donstopdonstop, YESSS!" Kylie pulled my face into her mound, face fucking me. A gusher rushed passed my lips as she came, and I gladly swallowed every drop of her sweet ejaculate.

By now, my cock was back at attention. It had been pressing against the edge of the bed, but now it sprung free. Still groggy from her orgasm, Kylie struggled to pull herself upright, grabbed my face in her hands, and passionately kissed me. She could clearly taste herself on me, and hungrily licked my mouth and tongue. "Mmmm, so good, mmm pussy...mmm..." she said in a daze. She snapped out of her semi-trance and tightened the pressure on my face as she said, "Fuck me now. I need your cock inside me, now."

She turned over, and got on all fours, arching her perfect figure towards me and presenting her sweet, wet pussy and ass for me. Her hips wiggled slightly. Her head pressed into the pillow sideways and she glanced back at me hungrily. I grabbed her tender young hips and sank my cock into her to the hilt.

Kylie squealed with delight. I knew I couldn't be the biggest cock she had ever had, but what mattered is mine was the cock that was now making her squeal. As I pushed into her and pulled back, Kylie strained to keep me inside her, pushing herself onto my cock. I held her hips firm, and thrust into her several more times, each time she let out a whimpering moan of approval.

I commanded her hips, even as she tried to push back and impale herself on my cock. "Not too much, Kylie," I instructed her, "you need to earn it." That made her squeal and push harder. She wanted my cock all the way in her. I tormented her by pulling out and rubbing it on her clit, then thrusting back inside her. After a few torturous, teasing thrusts, I couldn't stop myself, and began thrusting hard into her wetness. I shifted my hips to reach every part of her with my cock. She moaned and grunted with each aimed thrust.

I reached under to fondle her lovely breasts as we swayed in unison. They hung softly and swayed gently in contrast to our animalistic thrusting. Her hips free of my control, she pushed back hard into me, bowing her head to focus on fucking me enthusiastically. I pulled her hair with one hand, her left breast in my other. She continued to thrust into me, fiercely.

I released her hair and placed my right finger in her mouth. She greedily sucked it as if it were another cock. After she had lubed it for me, I swiftly pushed it inside her young, tight asshole. She squealed with delight and quickened her pace. I could feel my cock entering her through the walls of her anus. She pushed back harder, twisting her hips to push my cock around her pussy and my finger around her asshole. She came after a few passionate thrusts, drenching my cock and the bed with another flood of her cum.

As she collapsed and rolled over, I pulled my cock from her pussy, and hurried to her mouth. She quickly and greedily licked her juices from it and began sucking me off again as I kneeled over her. I fondled her breasts and massaged her used pussy as she slurped my cock. I soon came in her mouth again, which she half swallowed, and half allowed to drool down her cheeks. I collapsed next to her, and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Just as I came around, I saw Kylie jumping up and wiping the cum from the sheets. "Quick, get dressed," she said, all business.

"What's the rush, can't we stay naked awhile?" I said, trying to extend the bliss longer.

"No, come on, we have to hurry, they'll be back soon."

"So what," I said.

"John, but I don't think Wendy and Tom will be pleased to find us naked in bed, they might get the right idea."

"So," I said. "They had their fun the other night."

"What are you talking about? Did they fuck the other night?"

"The threesome," I offered, trying not to panic.

"What threesome?!?" After panicked exchanges of disbelief, we both realized what had happened. The three of them had stayed up late playing cards and swapping stories, but Wendy had gone to bed after. Kylie and Tom had had a massive fuck-fest after Wendy went to sleep that night, but alone, not with Wendy. Apparently, there was no threesome I missed.

Kylie explained quickly, "Sometimes I make Tom use condoms because it makes me feel like I'm fucking a stranger. It also numbs him a bit and makes him last longer. Tom is hot for Wendy, but he's not sure she'll go all the way, and he sure doesn't want to get fired." Kylie quickly made the bed and wiped the cum from between her legs with a towel. "We fucked like crazy that night because he was thinking of Wendy and I was thinking of you."

I suddenly realized that I had cheated on my wife in a very indefensible way. I hadn't felt any guilt because I thought Wendy had already cheated on me. The pit of my stomach sank deeper. "We screwed our brains out that night, first in our bedroom, then we went outside and fucked on the deck. We even had a quickie in the kitchen while you were passed out in the living room. I was secretly hoping you would wake up and join us," I couldn't help but get aroused at Kylie's description, even as it seemed my marriage was ending. Wendy have masturbated with Tom, and even jerked him off, but Kylie and I went all the way. What we did was far more intimate. Wendy hadn't even kissed Tom—or blew him, much less fucked him.

"Look, we really got to go. Tom is going to be pissed if he finds out we've had sex. And Wendy–" that shot me out of bed. I suddenly realized we were in their bed, and my cock was free as a bird. My clothes and Kylie's were strewn about the kitchen.

As these thoughts ran through my brain, I saw a flash of sunlight reflect off of something—probably the windshield as they pulled into the gravel driveway. "Shit!" muttered Kylie. We ran into the kitchen, panicked and grabbed our clothes. "Me shower, you swim," she barked. We both dashed apart, then paused and turned towards each other. I grabbed her tender, young neck and she caressed my cheek as we shared a deep, passionate kiss, perhaps our last.

I ran out the back as she ran upstairs to the bathroom. Fortunately, my swimsuit was hanging on the porch to dry. I threw my clothes into a pile, jumped in lake, diving in head first with my swimsuit in my hand.

My heart was racing as I pretended to be in the middle of a relaxing swim in the lake. I slipped the suit on while in the water, and could only hope it was on the right way. My cock was aching from the last few days of fucking Wendy and now Kylie, but my heart and stomach were doing summersaults.

I heard Wendy and Tom laughing as they opened the door and came out on the deck. I waved and swam in to shore to meet them, pretending I had been swimming since they left. When I got there, they were both laughing and chatting, standing over my clothes.

Again, I heard only the end of their conversation, ". . .don't. I'll tell him later," Wendy said. "It's no big deal." Tom nodded, smiling.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'll tell you later. Sweetheart, any particular reason why your clothes are out here?" my wife asked pretending to accuse me.

"Oh, yeah, Kylie said she was taking a shower, so I figured I could change out here," I managed.

"Naked? In the breeze? Au naturale?" she chided me.

"Yeah, so?" I was a bit defensive.

"It's just not like you, I guess. You're always so buttoned up." The pot calling the kettle black. I may not be going around jerking off strange men, but I can have fun, I thought to myself.

"You've loosened up quite a bit yourself this trip," I said, subtly nodding towards Tom. "Besides, I've got a wild side," I said. Tom was just smirking, trying not to be dragged into this. "I'm not the one who is always chickening out when you want to fool around a little, am I?" Tom perked up when I said that. It was meant for him as a not-so-subtle hint to keep trying with my wife. Maybe I could fix this Kylie thing after all.

Wendy feigned anger and playfully smacked me with the t-shirt I had left on the deck. The three of us retired back into the cabin for an early dinner. I don't remember what we ate, but I can remember every stolen glance and guilty look Kylie and I shared.

dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers