Couples Vacation Ch. 07

Story Info
Wendy and John consummate.
3.6k words
4.01
89.3k
40

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers

PART VII – The Finale

"Let me see that beautiful cock of yours," my wife, Wendy squealed, stripping off her remaining clothes. In seconds, Tom's cock was out as he stood naked before her and she sat naked on the bed. I stood in the doorway to our bedroom, having just given my wife permission to fuck Tom, her friend from work. Tom and his wife Kylie were sharing a cabin with us, and his massive cock had been driving her wild all week. She had jerked him off in the bathroom, and again on a secluded island in the lake. Today, she had blown him for the first time (twice, actually), but they had yet to consummate their affair.

Tom's impressive 12 inch cock had turned my shy, conservative wife into a slutty size queen, and I had just told her she could complete the transformation. Wendy studied Tom's cock as it bobbed before her. With my permission, she was now free to lust for him guilt free—no more hurried handjobs or pretending that she was just innocently helping him out.

She bit her lip and placed both hands gently over the crown and slowly stroked down the shaft, almost petting it. Her eyes widened as her interlocked fingers reached the base, and she pressed firmly, marveling at his size. Her eyes flitted up to his and she smiled at him in awe and lust.

Keeping her eyes locked on his, my wife slowly opened her plump, red lips and, with a tortuous purpose moved her cherubic mouth towards Tom's cock. As she came painfully close, staring up at Tom, keeping their eyes locked, her tongue advanced forward and landed softly on the tip of his now throbbing crown. My wife slowly engulfed the head of Tom's cock, worshiping it as she let out subtle, joyful moan, which carried into a low, guttural laugh. She smiled up at Tom from under his tool.

Knowing she could not fit it all in her mouth just yet, Wendy began to tease Tom, running her tongue under his shaft, gently nibbling under the crown. She had done this for the first (and second) time earlier today, but she was quickly becoming an expert at servicing his 12 inch tool. She stole a glance at me and tried to smile with her mouth full of his cock.

Tom's wife, Kylie, joined me at the doorway. Her long, tanned, taut Asian body was meant to be my consolation. Our own budding romance had been consummated earlier that day, unbeknownst to my wife and her husband. "You did the right thing, John," she said. "They would've just done it behind your back anyway." She paused, taking them in. "Wendy is really taken with his cock. I guess some girls really obsess over size instead of technique."

Tom was leaning forward, playing with Wendy's tits as she worshipped his hard cock. After a week of handjobs and fucking his skinny, tight wife, Tom was clearly anxious to pound away at my wife's softer, fleshier body. He was not the kind of guy to suffer foreplay well.

Kylie leaned in to kiss me, we kissed as my wife tried to stuff Tom's long, tanned python into her mouth. "It's difficult to get in all in at first," Kylie whispered in my ear. "She's really quite good at it. Ooh," Kylie whispered as we watched my wife slowly engulf his cock, "she's definitely done this before." Wendy would push her mouth onto Tom's cock, and pull back to continue her undercarriage cock worship. Her hands had slipped behind him, firmly grabbing his toned ass cheeks, bracing herself against the effort of her oral service.

As I watched them, still holding onto Kylie, my cock twitched and I let out an involuntary moan. "Are you sure you want to watch, John? What comes next may be hard for you to see." She reached down and grabbed onto my rigid cock through my shorts. "Then again, maybe you like what you see." She whispered in my ear that she was so happy that I was okay with this; that I was better than Brad for not being jealous.

Kylie led me back into the bedroom where Wendy was now struggling to just get her petite hand around Tom's cock. It had to be 7 inches in girth. Her delicate hands could not fit completely around it, it was so huge. She eagerly grabbed it with both hands and began stroking him, using a mix of her saliva and his precum as lubricant.

Kylie sat me down on the couch, facing the bed. We watched my wife and her husband as if it were a show for our arousal. I could see the veins bulging on top of Tom's cock and another dollop of pre-cum that spilled out of the top. Wendy spread it around the head with her tongue as she massaged the shaft with both hands.

I sat admiring the lusty, animal coupling as Kylie gracefully stripped off her own clothing, then pulled off my shorts, revealing my rock hard, 7 inch cock. She began to stroke me, a small consolation as Tom broke away from my wife and threw her on the bed. Her dripping cunt facing Kylie and me. I could tell my wife was more aroused than ever. "Enough foreplay," Tom bellowed. "Time for me to fuck those sweet titties. I've been dreaming of this for a long time." His teeth were clenched as he straddled my wife, his boss, and shoved his cock between her soft, pale white, double-D tits.

My wife, who, before this weekend, was not adventurous enough to have sex outside of the bedroom, was spitting between her fleshy tits and opening her mouth to accept the tip of another man's cock as he tit fucked her. Tom was unloading years of sexual tension between them, and Wendy was gladly accepting everything he gave her and begging for more.

With each stroke, his anger and frustration hardened him. He reached back with his right hand and firmly shoved two fingers into her sopping twat. She squealed and called out, "fuck me you stud; fuck my tits with your long, hard cock." His left hand grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth to his cock as he rammed it like a piston into her cleavage. She eagerly accepted his cock into her wet, pouty lips, licking and sucking it as he thrust it in and out of her sweat and pre-cum lubed melons.

One arm holding my wife's head to his cock, the other pounding her cunt with two fingers, he rode my wife like a seesaw. She began to moan erratically. His thrusts were uneven for her, and she desperately wanted to cum.

She firmly guided his arms to her tits so she could free her own hands. As he smashed her double-D's together with his powerful arms, Wendy slipped her hands under his legs, urgently groping for her own wet pussy. Her fingers slipped in easily.

Kylie was lying beside me as we sat naked on the couch facing Tom and Wendy, taking in the spectacle of their wantonness. Kylie, eager to please me now that we could be open about our own feelings, took my cock in her mouth. Her long black Asian hair tickling my naked body as she softly swallowed my cock. Her legs were outstretched on the couch, her naked, tight, tanned ass shining up at me. I wet my fingers, eased her thighs apart and began to rub her tight, young lips. Unlike Tom, I wanted to savor Kylie's body. Tom continued to ravage my wife.

"Fuck me Tom, fuck me please, I beg you. I want your cock inside me," my wife pleaded. Tom refused. Like so many men, Tom had dreamt of fucking my wife's tits since the day they met. He kept pushing his cock through her tits. She desperately fingered herself, frantically rubbing her clitoris. She began to cum and Tom continued to fuck her tits and mouth. Her cries of pleasure were muffled by Tom's cock intermittently thrusting into her mouth and waiting lips. "Mmmmwow, mmmwow, yessmmmm mmyesm mmmnnnggh." My wife came, but Tom kept thrusting his massive cock into her body, even as her orgasm had drained her and left her limp beneath him.

After a moment, Wendy regained her senses, still desperate to feel Tom inside her. "Fuck me Tom, fuck me please, I beg you. I want your cock inside me," my wife pleaded again. His brutal thrusting through her tits continued. Wendy took her hand from her own sex. Moist with her own juices, she slid it up and down Tom's ass crack. In a swift move, she slipped her index finger into his ass, and pumped his prostate.

Tom arched his back, cried out and blasted his spunk into my wife's waiting mouth and face. She was nearly covered with his seed. She swallowed all she could and began wiping and licking it up. Tom collapsed on the bed next to her.

Kylie paused from the blow job she was giving me. "Tom is brutal in bed. I know he's been thinking about Wendy for a while," she confided. "His cock is so big, he never bothered to learn how to please a woman—he never had to." Kylie had made clear earlier that she preferred my technique to Tom's. I ran my fingers through her hair as she returned to servicing my cock. The fingers on my other hand had slipped into her tight wetness and was massaging her g-spot.

Tom was now on his back, catching his breath. Wendy was gently stroking his flaccid cock, waiting for its hardness to return. As she casually played with his member, their eyes met. She leaned over him, slightly closer. He lifted his head ever so, and my wife gently and briefly placed her lips on his.

They smiled at each other as their kiss broke off, then paused, holding on to the moment, knowing that what came next would change their relationship. My wife then passionately pressed her mouth against his. Her right hand still idly stroking his limp cock, they kissed long and deeply. Tom brought his hand over to hold my wife's cherubic face. Their tongues danced.

Watching them, Kylie slid forward and pulled herself up from my shoulders and neck. We kissed deeply, her soft, firm lips meeting mine. The room was still, but for the gentle sound of the four of us kissing. After a while, Tom regained his strength and Wendy's soft stroking became more purposeful. Wendy turned to admire his swelling member. Her lust overcame her again, and she moved over it, taking it in her mouth again to clean off Tom's cum. She cupped his massive balls with one hand while working the shaft with the other and feeding it into her soft, willing mouth. After a few moments, she looked at him, pleadingly.

"No more fingering, Tom," she pleaded. "I need your cock inside me."

"On your knees," Tom ordered her. She quickly pulled herself up on her knees and presented her pussy for Tom's pleasure. She was facing the window now, so Kylie and I could see them in profile. She looked over at me and just smiled wryly, waiting for Tom to impale her on his cock. Tom slipped in behind her, kneeling on the bed. He guided his 12 inch cock with one hand while holding on to my wife's fleshy hips with the other.

Wendy hung her head down, waiting for her reward. Tom pressed his cock against her pussy lips. She bit her lip, the waiting was torture for her.

Tom slowly pushed his cock head passed her pussy lips, then paused, letting them both savor the penetration. Years of sexual tension, flirting and office banter; and several days of escalating tension had led to this. My wife inhaled deeply, bracing for the rest of him. Tom slowly pushed his cock into my wife. At first, she made no noise, her mouth was open, but she couldn't find any sound. "Ah, eh, ah," was all she could muster as he slowly eased half of his cock into her. He paused there. He was now about as far into her as I had ever been, and he wasn't even halfway inside her.

She took several quick, shallow breaths, still bracing for Tom's full measure. He held his cock there, while firmly grasping both of her hips. He glanced at me and smiled, then quickly and firmly pulled my wife's hips towards him and thrust his hips forward, driving himself deep into her. "Ooouunnnghghghg," she cried out.

Tom held it there, making sure Wendy knew how far he was inside of her. "Oh God," she managed as she caught her breath. Tom slowly drew his cock out, her dripping juices coated his shaft. He left his head pressing against her moist lips. He paused again, then in one motion, pulled Wendy's hips back and thrust is massive cock into her. She screamed out, "YEEEEEEAAASSSSS," as he gave her his fullness.

Tom continued this for several strokes. Slowly in, quickly out. Quickly in, slowly out. They developed a rhythm, and as my wife became used to having such an enormous cock inside of her, she became more and more vocal. "Fuck me, you fuck. Harder. Deeper, give it to me Tom." Tom's pounding was relentless. I could tell Wendy came at least twice, as her body went slightly limp and her slutty encouragement subsided. Tom paid no attention, he just kept thrusting. As she regained her composure, she realized again who was inside of her, thrusting his massive cock into her, and she grew dirtier and dirtier.

Kylie was sucking my cock and playing eagerly with my balls. She paused and glanced up at me, my cock still on the tip of her lips, "your wife seems to really enjoy my husband's cock." She knew I had fantasized about this and was turned on seeing him make a slut out of her. "We can leave at anytime," she said as she kissed and nibbled the underside of my cock, "but you seem to enjoy the show." With that, my cock disappeared into her mouth again.

I watched as Tom pounded Wendy from behind. He was brutal, but she was clearly loving every moment of it. Wendy and Tom's pace quickened, and Kylie gracefully pulled me from her mouth, and straddled my waist, easily impaling herself on my cock. She faced away from me, towards her husband and my wife. I lovingly caressed her stunning ass and massaged her gorgeous, perky tits, but my focus was still on my wife and Tom. After about ten long minutes of Wendy egging him on, Tom very obviously began to cum. Kylie increased her pace and managed to cum on my cock, but I couldn't get there yet. Kylie collapsed on the couch as Tom began to scream "take it you bitch, take it all." His face was bright red, his entire body tensed.

Wendy was cumming with him, "cum inside me you fucking stud. Cum inside me. Fill me with your spunk! Give me everything." She was rocking back and forth on her elbows, pushing herself back onto him, milking his cock with her pussy. Tom shouted as he began to cum, shivering in spasm as he pumped his cum into my wife. In an instant, they each froze as statues as they came together. I could see my wife relishing the warm cum pouring into her, breathing shallowly with each spurt. Her vagina eagerly grasping at Tom's cock as it delivered his seed. Tom subtly twitched as he spurted shot after shot into her spasming womb.

They both soon collapsed, side by side. Cum was still running out of his cock and onto his massive balls. It was also flowing freely from Wendy's gaping cunt.

"Go on," Kylie said to me, breathlessly, "you know you want to." Kylie pointed at my exasperated wife, who was just now running her fingers over Tom's tanned, muscular chest as they caught their breath. I stood up, my meager 7 inches pointed straight towards them. I crawled onto the bed and slipped easily between my wife's spread legs. She smiled welcomingly.

Her pussy offered no resistance to me. I could feel her juices and Tom's cum lubricating her twat.

"Did you like that," Wendy said as I fucked her. "Did you like seeing Tom fuck me?" She was toying with me. "Huh, you like sloppy seconds now, do you? How about you taste Tom's spunk? You know I have, and you didn't care, did you." She was pulling me into her. After Tom's cock, I wondered if she could even feel me inside of her. She grabbed my face and pulled me towards her and kissed me deeply and passionately. I could taste Tom's cock and cum in her mouth. She spread it over my lips as we kissed.

"Did you like watching us, John," she asked me again, egging me on. "Did you like having Kylie suck you off and ride your cock while another man fucked your wife? I saw you. Go ahead, fuck her all you want. Did her tight young pussy feel good?" My wife was driving me to cum inside her. "He was so big inside me, John. His cock felt so good inside me." She knew this would send me over, "Now hurry up and cum, Tom and I have more fucking to do. I'm gonna fuck him every day all day for a month." I was grunting and straining. Her cunt was still gaping and wide. Wendy reached over and began stroking Tom's cock back to life. I lost control and began to cum inside her, mixing my cum with Tom's.

No sooner had I cum than my wife pushed me off, eager to get back on Tom's cock. I wasn't even off the bed before she straddled him. "Yes," she cried out, "that's the cock I need. Fuck me hard, Tom, give it to me."

I drifted back, watching my wife ride Tom's cock as he rubbed, tugged and massaged her overflowing tits. Kylie grabbed my hand as I passed her and gracefully stood up from the couch. We kissed again passionately and then Kylie joined me in the shower. We washed each other down, admiring each other's bodies for once openly.

Kylie and I fell asleep around midnight, and I awoke several times in the early morning hearing Tom and my wife grunting and screaming. At one point, I heard Wendy begging, "please, no! I've never done that—no not in my ass—ooh, ohh. Mmmmmnnggh. Yess, fuck me up the ass. . ."

I didn't see Wendy until lunch the next day. Kylie and I were having a great time together. We had been out swimming in the lake, and I had come in to fix a sandwich. Wendy came down naked, cum dribbling down her leg.

"I'm starving," she said nonchalantly. She could barely walk from the all night marathon. As she ate some cold pizza from the fridge, she glanced at me and could see my concern. "Honey, it's just lust, I promise. I still love you—you're still my husband."

"Jesus, Wendy, it's just—I had no idea you were so horny."

"I'm sorry baby, I've never seen a cock as big as Tom's before," she said sheepishly. "I just can't control myself. I promise things will be better when we get back home. I'll get it out of my system—promise." With that, she left me and returned to her cock master, Tom, upstairs. A few minutes later, they were shaking the bed frame again, screaming and grunting.

Kylie and I had a great week together. We stayed out of Wendy and Tom's way, as best we could. They made a run to the adult store midweek and came home with some slutty outfits, an oversized dildo and a gallon of lube.

The ride home was a bit awkward as Kylie rode up front with me while Tom and Wendy rode in back, making the most of their last day on vacation. Wendy was right, she sure couldn't control herself. If she wasn't blowing Tom or fucking him, she was jerking him off, trying to get him hard again.

When we finally got home, things mostly got back to normal. Wendy couldn't really say no to any request I had—no matter how lewd. But I could tell, she still had uncontrolled lust for Tom. She used the oversized dildo almost every night. The only time she didn't was when she would "work late," which eventually became almost every night. And of course she had to travel a lot more, especially with Tom.

Kylie and I got into a routine. She would come over and we'd make out or have sex while Tom and Wendy "worked late." It was sort of an unspoken trade. One night, I called Kylie over only to have Wendy find us fucking upstairs. She told me later that Tom was at a poker night, so they didn't "work late." She let Kylie and I finish before commandeering the bedroom with her massive dildo. Kylie has her own interests, and we're trying to track down Lisa.

Our dinner parties are interesting. Every few weeks, we'll pretend to be civilized for an hour or two, but Tom and Wendy can't control themselves. Kylie and I eat dessert together and chat, while Wendy and Tom fuck like animals upstairs. Kylie and I make love a lot, but not nearly as much as Tom and my cock hungry wife.

Tom recently invited Wendy to his "Magic 8" poker night, with his 4 friends, all with 8 inches or more. I'm sure that will be an interesting story—if she ever comes home.

The End.

dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers