Coupling

Story Info
Noel and Tolland meet a sexy new couple.
5.1k words
4.04
60k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AS.L.U.T.™ ADVENTURE (SwingingLifestylersUnitedTogether)

PROSEX™ STORIES series. Collect ’em all.

This story is XXX for ADULTS ONLY! It contains graphic descriptions of sexual activity, LOTS of sexual activity. Copyright © 1999 - 2000 Positively Pagan. All Rights Reserved.

* * * * *

"Tonight’s the night," the red-haired woman said as she touched up her lipstick in the mirror. "Y’know, this will be our first new couple in almost two weeks." She adjusted her dress for the tenth time in the last half hour.Noel Nouveau was a woman not overly concerned with her appearance but she did want to look presentable for the new couple.

"I know," responded a voice from the shower. A slim man stepped out, tilted his head to one side then the other, shaking water from his ears. "But we only party with the best, and Janet and Brad seem right up there with the best of ‘em."

"I know. I’ve been reading this e-mail they wrote us again, the first one, and they are so hot my pussy’s just leaking like crazy."

"Your pussy’s always leaking like crazy, sweetie."Tolland True finished toweling himself dry. They were in Noel’s apartment. True kept a few clothes there. He selected a blue suit and began to dress. "But read it to me again anyway and I’ll try not to get a hard-on. One of us has got to concentrate on driving to the hotel to meet them."

"I wouldn’t mind if you got a hard-on right now. You’re still mostly naked and this dress comes off oh so easily." Noel took hold of the hem of the robin’s-egg blue minidress and tugged, rolling the tight fabric upward and revealing her bare pussy then firm, round breasts. "We could quite easily put that hard-on to good use."

"That we could, but there isn’t time."

"There’s always time for a little lovin’. True, honey, my pussy really is on fire. I gotta get off soon. I really need it." Noel lay back on the couch and brought her hand between her legs. Rapidly she clenched and unclenched her thighs together several times and then let out a soft moan. "Ahhhmmmmm.... I needed that." She took a long breath of air, then let it out slowly. "But that wasn’t enough. I need more. This couple’d better be as good as they describe in the letter."

"So read it again. I’m almost ready. Where are my pants? Oh, there they are. So, read, I’m almost ready."

"Okay, but it’s just going to make me even more horny. The e-mail goes like this

Dear Noel and True,

We’re Janet and Brad Settlebyrd from Texas and we love theS.L.U.T.s videos you make, particularly theSwingers series. We’ve seen just about all of them several times. They really turn us on. They actually helped us get into swinging. We have a fantasy of, well, there’s no other way to say it, getting it on with you. We would just love to fuck your brains out. Since we already know about the two of you from your videos, let us tell you about ourselves.

Brad is 6’1", 225 lbs., very muscular and athletic, dark hair, blue eyes with a very shapely 8" cock that stays hard for hours. Janet is 5’9", 118 lbs., 34-28-34, very bi, partially shaved, just a (cute) little horizontal strip. We’re both 34 years old, and have been swinging for about five years. We’ve had great fun going to sex parties and meeting with other swinging couples and singles. Many have become good friends, some were just great fucks, some are good friends and great fucks. While we’re sure we haven’t had as many experiences as you or the others in your group, we can assure you we are dedicated swingers who thoroughly enjoy the good life.

We’re writing to you in the hope that we can meet. We’re sure you get a lot of requests from your fans for such meetings and know you meet only with those who show they really believe in and live the swinging lifestyle. But we are sincere in our desire to meet with you and if we find ourselves compatible to party with you. You won’t be disappointed.

Please let us know if you would like to meet. We will be vacationing in Los Angeles in about three weeks. Please let us know if we can meet then.

They also included a couple of jpegs of themselves, and that’s that."

True adjusted his tie. "Okay. Let’s go."

* * * * * * *

Astarte was one of Los Angeles’ most famous love hotels and a favorite meeting place for swingers. The suite Noel and True had rented was made for sex, with a gigantic round waterbed, a extensive music library on CD, a closet filled with a complete assortment of lingerie and costumes for women and men, and several big screen projection TV’s with VCRs and a wide selection of XXX videotapes, a number of them produced and directed by True and starring Noel and other members of the S.L.U.T.s. Among the videos were theS.L.U.T.s series, theSwingers series and theGoddessSex series. When they arrived, Noel and True set out hors d’oeuvres, put someVivaldion the suite’s sound system and selected a tape for the VCR.

"Here’s one that I haven’t seen in a while." Noel showed him the video box.

"This is from theSwingersseries. It’s #18. Brings back memories." True read from the description on the box. "‘See America’s horniest swingers getting it on with porn’s top stars. Amazing, all real, hard-core XXX action!’ Remember this? We advertised for swingers to be in videos. It was fabulous. Put it on. You know I like watching my friends getting it on almost as much as getting it on with them. Let’s watch it on the terrace."

Noel inserted the cassette and arranged the audio/visual system settings so the tape would play on the terrace monitor as well as the one in the bedroom. Then she pulled off her dress, set it aside on a chair, and followed True out to the balcony. She stretched as the warm breeze caressed her naked flesh. "Springtime in LA. The wind is blowing, the moon is bright…."

"The homeless are hungry, the junkies are dying, the — Hey! D’you think that’s them?"

Noel followed True’s pointing finger eleven stories to the street below. A taxi was navigating the alley to the private entrance of the luxury suites. "Could be them. I gave them the entry code when I talked with them on the phone this morning."

True moved behind Noel and cuddled her as they continued to watch. The easily aroused redhead wiggled her butt against his crotch, and True felt his cock harden in his pants.

"Quick," said Noel, "get undressed and put it in me. Even if it is them we’ve got a little time to get off before they get here."

"Not them. Four people got out of the taxi."

"Maybe they brought friends?" The horny woman’s voice was hopeful.

"Don’t think so. So...." True stepped back and sat on one of the chairs, unzipped, and pulled out his cock, fully erect and ready for action. Noel needed no encouragement. Her cunt cried out to be filled with hard dick. She knew she’d cum the minute she touched him, the minute the head of his prick parted her pink pussy lips, the minute they.... She almost came just thinking about it.

"Ready or not here I come."

"I’m ready, I’m ready, already."

Noel straddled True on the chair, her legs outside his, and lowered herself down. She took his rigid rod in her hand, thrilling to its firmness and warmth, and guided it to, and into, her cunt. Suddenly, she thrust down quickly, feeling the length of the shaft fill her. She pushed down and forward, the engorged bud of her clitoris pressing hard against his pelvis, and she came! The sound that came from her lips was but a short peep, but her whole body vibrated as ripples of orgasmic energy ran through it. She grabbed True even more tightly, her breath coming in hisses through clenched teeth, as she continued to churn on his stiff shaft. In moments she brought herself to another climax. She let out a final hiss and relaxed in his arms.

Noel nuzzled his ear. "Thank you. I needed that."

"I enjoyed it too, and I enjoy the cuddling part too. But if you don’t get your dripping wet, hot, cum leaking, milking machine of a pussy off my cock, people are liable to think I peed in my pants."

She smiled at him. "Want me to lick it all up? Every drop?" She flicked her tongue at him.

"You put that tongue on my dick and I’ll be adding my contribution to this wet spot."

"I wouldn’t mind."

"I wouldn’t either."

"But since we’ve got company coming we should save our best efforts for them."

"Always the nicest hostess, always thinking of the sexual well-being of others."

"Isn’t that the S.L.U.T. way?"

"Yeah, and I think that’s the S.L.U.T. way on the screen."

The image on the TV had caught True’s eyes. Two members of the S.L.U.T.s,Lesiah Thrace andBeatrice McConnell, were sucking the large, erect cock of a stocky man, Lesiah’s husband.All three were naked.Lesiah was tall and bosomy, in her forties, and every inch a sex goddess. Bea was freckle-faced and half Lesi’s age. Their love of sexual adventuring had brought them together, and both were equally skilled in the erotic arts.

The camera angle widened to reveal Noel and several sexily dressed women and men whostood watching, oooing and ahhing, as the two porn stars demonstrated their world-famous cock sucking techniques.

"I remember this. It was a great video." Noel shivered excitedly as her image came on screen.

And on screen she explained to those gathered:

"Lesi and Bea and I are members of the group known as the S.L.U.T.s. We are theSwingingLifestylersUnitedTogether. Whatever sexual activity we can think of, we do it. From swing parties to porn movies to sex in public and other outrageous behavior, we do it all, challenging the hypocrisy and sex negative attitudes of society."

She unzipped and stepped out of her dress and knelt, taking Lesi’s place sucking cock. Lesi stood and said to the group: "We are at the forefront of the prosex movement. And we’re delighted to welcome all of you to our little video fuck fest."

Bea stood and Lesi resumed cock sucking. Bea spoke to the camera. "And we’re happy to welcome you to Volume Eighteen of our Swingersseries. With the exception of Lesi, Noel and me, all the couples and singles you’ll see in this video" — she indicated the group around her — "have never done a video before. But all of us are real swingers. So let’s get this party rolling."

As if on cue,Harlan Robesen, the man getting his cock sucked, shouted, "I’m cuming!"

Bea got next to her two friends, grabbing hold of Harlan’s cock with one hand. "We want to taste your cum, baby," Bea said to him. "Shoot those hot juices all over our faces."

The stocky man’s cock shot the first of several spurts of sperm into Bea’s open mouth. "Mmmmmmmm." Lesi and Noel also got shots of cum on their faces. They kissed and licked each other’s faces, happily lapping up the sperm.

The scene in the video dissolved to show one of the swinging couples on a bed, beginning to lovingly kiss and caress each other, while in the reality of a Los Angeles hotel suite True said: "That was more porn than it was swinging. I’m as much a fan of the cumshot on the face as the next guy, but was that the best way to open a video about swingers?"

"It was Volume Eighteen. I think we were running out of ideas. And besides, if I remember right, a couple of the swinger ladies were squirters and they did some female ejaculating on the men."

"Well...."

The doorbell rang, and Noel and True focused their attentions on the present.

"That’s them." Noel pulled on her dress and headed across the plush carpet of the room to the door, True following a step behind.

"Ready?" he asked as they reached the door.

"Always." She kissed him a quick peck on the cheek and drew the door inward by its ornate handle.

What they saw did not disappoint Noel Nouveau and Tolland True. Janet and Brad Settlebyrd were just as they described themselves and as their digital photos had shown. True lead the Texas couple into the hotel suite and Noel took their coats. The introductions were easygoing and relaxed. Both couples got an immediate good feeling about each other, and they were soon chatting away like old friends as they reclined on the suite’s luxurious couches.

Noel sipped from her iced tea. "So you’ve been swinging for five years? Whose idea was it to start?"

"Well," began Janet, smoothing the hem of her skirt, which came to just above the knees of her shapely legs, "y’all may think it’s kind of unusual. But…."

"Most people don’t believe us, but it’s true," Brad asserted. "It was really amazing, and we just sort of got caught up in it."

"Go ahead, tell us." Noel looked at Brad then Janet. "We really want to know."

"Well," Janet started again, "Okay. It all began when we took a drive to visit a friend of ours but got lost and wound up at this old, uh, …."

"Lodge of some sort, I think it was," Brad put in. "And there was a sort of party going on."

"A sex party?" Noel asked.

"You could say it was something like that."

"And, we wound up participating." Janet was getting excited from the relating of the tale. "I know you won’t believe this part of it but I was a virgin. Really, truly I was. I hadn’t even had sex with Brad at that point, other than some heavy petting. And I had sex with three men that night, including Brad. How it happened we still don’t know exactly, I just suddenly found myself having, er, making, er…. I just found myself fucking, and liking it."

"Jan had sex with a woman too. Don’t forget that, dear."

"How could I ever?"

"I don’t know why or how it happened. It just seemed that it was the right thing to do, and we did it."

"And you’ve been swinging ever since?" asked True.

"Every chance we get," averred Janet. "Every chance we get."

"But not right after that party." Brad took a long pause, gathering his thoughts. Then he said: "We lost touch with the people from the party, never saw them again. But we knew that the experience had changed our lives. I’m not sure they were actually swingers, though some of them might have been. After that experience we tried to resume our normal lives again. We got married. But even though we were married something now was missing from our relationship."

"It wasn’t easy to bring up swinging", Janet said, "but about two years into our marriage we did."

"She did."

"And Brad was stunned. He’d thought that I wanted to forget what had happened to us. Then we talked about it a lot. And decided to try it together. What gave me the... not courage, that’s not the right word, but the safety net, y’all know what I mean? What gave me the safety net to bring it up was yourSwingers videos."

"We were watching one and suddenly Jan blurted it out."

"I said that I wanted to be like the people in the video, like we were at that party two years before. That opened the doors and Brad and I talked for hours. A lot more talking than we had done in some time."

"So we set out to find some swingers. We didn’t know how at first, but we found out about swingers magazines and swing party houses and so forth."

"And what started it was your videos. They showed us some really uninhibited people and we knew we wanted to be like that."

"I’m happy for you," Noel said. "And glad we could help."

Room Service delivered a splendid meal. Duck cooked in wine sauce and served on a bed of angel hair pasta was the main course. Throughout the meal the conversation among the four was casual and cordial, but spiced with sexual innuendo. As they sipped wine afterward, the topic of their talk became decidedly more sexual.

"And you two, "Janet said. "Not only swingers, but you make those great sex movies. We’ve watched so many of them."

"It’s a lot like the swinging philosophy of sexual sharing," Noel said. "We want to share our sexuality with as many others as we can."

"But thisGoddessSex thing? I understand S.L.U.T.s, and the other videos but.... Is that like a religion? ‘Cause sometimes it seems like that to us when we watch the movies."

"Well, it is like a religion, Brad. I mean if you believe in something strongly enough, it influences your life, how you think and act. Right? We based the GoddessSex videos on the ancient prosex Pagan practices. It was already there. All we had to do was update it."

"Jan’s a good Catholic girl, but we understand where you’re comin’ from."

"The S.L.U.T.s derived out of the ancient ways," Noel explained. "I and some other swingers formed the group. The Swinging Lifestylers United Together. That’s us. That’s our lifestyle. So we decided to flaunt it rather than hide it."

"We call it ‘A Celebration of Sex’. I’m sure you’ve seen the advertising." True looked at the couple. "Isn’t that what swinging really is? Isn’t that what we do when we swing, celebrate our sexuality?"

"I, uh, I don’t know about y’all," interjected Janet, "but I have been so horny just thinking about meting you, and so very very horny since we got here, that I really don’t think I can wait another second without doing something, so maybe a little celebrating is what we need."

"Believe me," said Noel pulling off her dress, "we’ve been just as horny as you." It felt good to bare her body. She liked showing it off. Whenever she and True met with new couples or singles, she felt he always tried to make things too perfect trying to set just the right mood. "True’s a great fuck," she chided here Pagan partner, "but he’s way to formal about these things. I could see right from the start that what you wanted was some action."

"Well then," said True. "I guess we should retire to the bedroom."

He stood and extended his hand to Janet. She took hold and he could feel a slight trembling. This really would be an adventure for her, a fantasy; making it with two Pagan porn stars. He put his arm around her and began walking toward the bedroom. Behind him he heard Brad call to his spouse, "Go on, dear, we’ll be along in a minute."

Both turned to see that Noel had joined Brad on the couch and had already gotten his pants down and her mouth around his dick.

* * * * * * *

"Mmmmmmmm."

It was many minutes before the two broke their kiss. But they did not break contact. Janet and True could feel their now naked flesh pressed together, warmth building between them, desire pulsing through them.

Janet pulled him on top of her, feeling his weight on her as they sank, ever so slightly, into the lush soft support of the round waterbed. "Eat me. Lick my pussy. Taste me now."

Though her hands by design or by instinct guided his head toward the sweet cleft between her legs, True needed no urging. He had been scenting the sensual musk of her since they met; he wanted to taste her.

"Yes, oh! Yes!" she cried when his tongue began to lick her aching pussy. "Yes! Oh, yes yes yes!"

Suddenly a flood of hot cunt juice gushed from the squealing woman’s pussy hole and she experienced the first of several orgasms she would have that night. Her hands clenched True’s head and her thighs closed around it, holding him in position as he continued to lick her cunt and suck on her clit, drinking in her profusely flowing love juices. Over the edge she went once more, screaming at the top of her lungs as she let the rippling sensations of her orgasm spread through her. Then, as suddenly as it had begun, it ended. She let out one final scream of joy to the universe and lay still, panting and gasping for breath.

"Well, that was nice." True smiled up at her, his face dripping with her sweet cum.

"Nice?" Janet panted. "Nice? Honey, that was heaven. Nirvana. And I wanna go there again." Suddenly she sprang up and moved above True. With her hand, she directed him onto his back, then guided his erect cock into her cunt and began the ride to ecstasy again.

12