Coupling Coworkers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long my wife was cumming, but Kevin did not slow down. It was his second round of the evening and the condom was helping stamina since he seemed nowhere near ready to cum. However, as they continued to fuck, Sara continued to reach orgasm.

The scene on the couch and revived my cock and I was slowly stroking it when I broke my glaze from Kevin and Sara to realize Christy was playing with herself. I got up and walked over to her, pulled her up, got a condom out of the armoire, and the two of us walked over to the couch.

I sat down next to my wife, while Christy straddled my lap and lowered herself down onto my cock. As she did this, I buried my face into her chest. Our pace quickened, not matching Kevin and Sara’s pace, but still fast enough that Christy was soon cumming.

My attention had been so focused on my coworker that I had not noticed that my wife and Kevin and repositioned themselves doggy style so that her face was within a foot of mine. Noticing this, I pulled my wife toward me, forcing Kevin to move a little, and began to kiss her. The feeling of kissing a woman while fucking another woman rushed back memories of the orgies I had participated in, with my wife, in the past. When Sara broke the kiss, but began to kiss my chest, the feeling overwhelmed me, and I was soon filling my condom as Christy seemed to be cumming again.

Bringing me to orgasm, sent another wave of pleasure through my wife, which in turn helped put Kevin over the edge, as he, too, filled his condom. All four of us were exhausted as we collapsed on top of each other on the couch. Soon, the exhaustion, mixed with the alcohol, had us all dozing off. Before we fell into a deep sleep, which would have hurt in the morning since we were all crammed onto the couch, Sara woke everyone up so that we could head to the bedrooms.

“Who gets the master room,” she asked, as we were all trying to get moving again.

“Well, I figured you and Jeff would sleep in the spare room,” Christy replied.

“No. I meant since I am going to bed with Kevin and you with Jeff, whose going to the master bedroom.”

The simplicity in which she stated the previous sentence, caught us all off-guard. It took a second for it to register before Christy responded.

“Oh, okay,” was the reply from Christy with a smile at me. “Well, why don’t you two take the master bedroom. I settle with Jeff fucking me in the guest bedroom.”

With that, Sara jumped off the couch and went over to the armoire to grab a few condoms. She returned to the couch, grabbed Kevin by the hand, and the two of them went off to the bedroom. Christy grabbed me by the hand and we headed off to the bedroom, without condoms.

The though of my wife fucking another man by herself in another room had me getting aroused again, especially considering I would be fucking his wife in the other room. By the time we got to the guest room, I head almost become completely erect again.

Not wasting any time, Christy jumped on the bed, rolled over to her back and spread her legs wide. I quickly moved over on top of her and slowly entered her. Again, the feel of fucking her without a condom felt awesome. I slowly moved back and forth in her, enjoying the wetness of her pussy.

As I fucked her, we took turns sensually kissing each other’s neck, lips and ears. Both sets of hands, explored the other’s body. Pretty soon, our pace began to quicken. She had wrapped her legs around my waist and was pushing me deep into her, bringing her to orgasm. As she came, the juices of her pussy felt awesome around my cock, and I could feel myself ready to cum again.

“Oh god, I’m ready to cum again,” I told her, struggling to keep composure. “I’ve always wanted to cum on those huge tits of yours. Can I?”

She just smile at me and pushed her tits together for me. I withdrew from her and positioned myself over her. I had no problem stroking myself since my cock was covered in her juices. Within a minute a could feel myself ready to cum. It was the third time of the evening, but the first shot still had some force and I shot a little high, hitting her in the neck. However, the rest of my cum, and it was not a lot considering it was the third time, landed perfectly on the ample landing area.

After I finished cumming, she scooped some up with a finger to lick it up, but the rest she just seemed to massage into her skin. I rolled over to the right side of her and she snuggled in tightly to me. Even though I had already cum three times, it still felt great to have my coworker’s naked body snuggled against me.

“Holy shit, don’t you wish we could just fuck at work sometimes,” she whispered into my ear while she stroked the hair on my chest. “You know, just rip each others’ clothes off and fuck right there in front of everyone. All your friends would be so jealous of you. Everyone of them wants to see my tits and you’ve not only cummed on them, but you’ve also fucked them.”

“Yeah, I know. Don’t forget I also know something about you they don’t. They only can wonder if you swallow. I don’t have to wonder.”

I know I had already cum three times that night, but the talk about fucking and the other coworker thing made my cock stir again. However, I knew before anything else happened, I needed to use the bathroom. I got up and went into the bathroom to relieve myself and when I walked back into the hallway, I noticed the door to the master bedroom was cracked open and the bed seemed to be squeaking. My curiosity got the best me and I walked down the hall to peek in to see what my wife and Kevin were doing.

When I peeked my head in the door, I saw my wife on top of Kevin. The two of them were fucking at a good steady pace. The view from the door allowed my to see my wife moving her hips to move his cock back and forth in her pussy. Watching my wife be fucked by someone else had always aroused me, and this was no different. At the same time, however, I had already came three times and just could not seem to get fully erect, despite the arousing scene before me.

I slowly pulled the door and shut and headed back to the guest room, where Christy had dosed off. She was lying on her side, facing me as I crawled into bed. When I pulled the back the covers to get in, I paused for a second to take another look and her gorgeous, naked body. I got onto my stomach and scooted over next to her and she placed one of her legs over my leg and her arm over my back. The feel of our naked bodies against each other was very comfortable and sleep came very quickly.

The next morning we were both awaken when Kevin and Sara came into the room and jumped on the bed. Sara worked her way between Christy and myself, but on top of the covers. Once she got in between us, she spread her legs open and Kevin quickly moved on top of her and into her.

“Get up you two lazy asses,” my wife said as Kevin fucked her at a furious pace and I noticed without a condom. “Kevin is just like Jeff. He wakes up every morning a fucking hard on. And I know he did this morning waking up naked next to this hot little bitch with the biggest tits on a petite, skinny frame I have ever seen.”

My wife was right about my hard on and about the reason being Christy. I got out of the bed and went around to the other side, where Christy was and found her just as aroused by the quick events of the morning. She moved to where she put her head on Sara’s chest, while her husband positioned himself upright to make room. This position placed her pussy right on the edge of the bed, which gave me perfect entry while standing on the side of the bed.

I easily slid my cock into her and began pumping in and out of her at the same pace Kevin was fucking my wife. My wife began to play with Christy’s tits, which sent Christy into her first orgasm of the new day. After she finished spasming, we repositioned ourselves. She got onto all fours, which put her face right next to Sara’s. The two ladies began making out while I began to fuck my coworker from behind.

By this time, Kevin was reaching climax. He pulled out of my wife and moved up to where the two girls were kissing. They broke their embrace to pay attention to Kevin’s cock, which was ready to explode. I watched both girls open their mouths and stick out the tongue. Kevin shot an impressive amount of cum on the two tongues, especially considering the amount of sex from the night before.

Watching my wife and Christy gobble up his cum was enough to get me close to orgasm. I withdrew from Christy and moved to where the two girls were still cleaning up Kevin’s cum. The two of them turned their heads just in time to catch my cum, which was almost as much as Kevin’s load.

After we had all enjoyed a morning fuck, Sara and I needed to be heading home. We all went down to the living and gathered up our clothes. While Kevin and Christy were not putting clothes on, it was their home, Sara and I put our clothes on, at least minus the underwear.

After we got dressed, Sara and Kevin walked us to the door. We said our goodbyes and promised to get together again soon. I gave Christy a quick little hug, and Sara did the same for Kevin, before we headed out the door. We got into the car and headed home. I could not wait to get to the car and ask Sara her feelings about the events, but she was talking about it as soon as the car door closed.

“Oh my god that was awesome,” my wife exclaimed. “First thing though. I want, I mean I need, to say I’m sorry about, I guess, the last few years. I don’t know what I was thinking. I mean, I don’t really want to go back to the days where we were just picking strangers up and fucking them, but, my god, I forgot how exciting it is to get to fuck a new cock, and when I was watching you with her, my pussy hadn’t throbbed that hard in years. I am so sorry about our sex life. Will you forgive me? How was she? How did her pussy feel? I bet you wanted to fuck that piece of ass from work for quite awhile.”

“Of course I forgive you,” I said. “I’m just glad the woman who loves sex as much as I do is back. And yes, I wanted to fuck for awhile and it met all my expectations. Enough about that. I want to hear about what you two did when you went to bed. I peeked my head into your room and saw you riding his cock.”

“Jesus Christ!! Christy is married to a stallion. We didn’t sleep except for maybe two hours. He seemed to just stay hard. He came another three times or so, but he just wanted to keep fucking me. If you can think of the position, me and Kevin last night were in it.”

“How many times did he make you cum,” I asked, feeling my cock stir listening to my wife.

“I lost fucking count. Probably ten times at least. It seemed like every time I realized I was naked with another man, I started cumming. He was an absolute stud. You know he came twice while we were all in the living room, but he came three more times after we went to the bedroom and then again once this morning. He must’ve lasted an hour each time. We fucked so hard that this morning it hurt a little, and now I just feel raw. How many times did you cum and please say you did once on her tits.”

“I was only able to cum once more,” I said, but withholding the fact I had fucked about a month before. “And, yes I did cum on her tits! Oh yeah, I came again this morning, but I think I am ready to go again. This talk has me hard. How sore are you?”

“Well, this talk has me turned on too, but all I can feel are my lips pulsating pain. But there are other things I can do for you, some of which I haven’t let you indulge in for quite awhile.”

She reached over and undid my pants, which freed me. She bent over the console and began to suck me while I continued to drive. This was something we had done almost all the time, especially after some type of group encounter, but it had been several years since I gotten head while driving.

My wife was sucking my cock with a passion that I had not felt since our sex life had seemingly dried up. It felt awesome and I would have been cumming very quickly if it had not been for the four times I had cum in the last 14 hours.

She continued to give me a blow job for the rest of the way home. After we had pulled into our garage and shut the door, my wife pulled her mouth away from my cock. She quickly got out of the car and went inside. I was a little behind her, since I had to pull up my pants.

When I entered the door, I saw her skirt lying on the floor. Heading toward the bedroom, I found her shirt was on the floor. By the time I got to the bedroom I had shed all my clothes and found my wife naked on the bed. She was on her stomach, but had her ass sticking up in the air. She had placed our bottle of liquid KY between her cheeks (the only thing we had during our dry spell that even remotely was crazy was the KY since she sometimes needed to have what little sex we were having).

“Kevin may have fucked my pussy raw, but I saved my ass for you,” she told me. “Please take it easy, though, its been a long time.”

I moved in behind my wife and grabbed the KY. I poured some onto my hand and rubbed it over my cock, which was throbbing with an erection. I made sure there was more than enough lube on me and then, using my middle finger, applied some to her asshole and the inner walls.

After getting lubed up, I slowly place the tip of my cock on her asshole. She little out a small moan as I guided the very tip of my cock into her ass. I pulled back out and then entered her a second time, this time a little bit deeper. I worked my way to halfway into her ass, she was loving it the same way she had used to, before slowly working my way back and forth while remaining completely in her.

Shortly, I had my entire length in her ass. I fucked slowly at first, but her moaning and grinding of her hips to meet my every thrust, soon had me fucking her ass at a fairly quick pace and pretty soon I was cumming in her ass.

After we had both caught our breath, we got up to shower. As we showered together, neither of us had the energy to continue fooling around. After showering and drying off, we both headed to bed for a long overdue nap. We crawled into bed and curled up with our naked bodies close to one another. Like so many other things that had happened in the last day, it was the first time we had slept nude together in a couple of years.

Sara fell asleep before I did. It was not long before I was dozing off. However, before I fell asleep next to my naked, beautiful wife, I continued to think how happy I was that she seemed to have recovered her strong, almost overwhelming sexual desires. I knew that I was probably going to be lucky again quite often in the future.

12