Coupling Coworkers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well of course. I've fantasized about this night for a long time and never in a million years expected it to come true, but I'll hold the final grade until I found out how well you use that body."

With that invitations, I joined her on the bed and laid on my side across the bed in the opposite direction of her. She rolled over onto her side so I could get easy access to her pussy while she began to lick and suck on the top of my cock. I removed her finger from her pussy and replaced it with mine, while I began to massage her clit with my tongue. She was now putting more of my cock into her mouth as we continued to pleasure each other in a side-by-side sixty-nine.

It was not long before I had my entire mouth sucking on the lips of her pussy while my tongue probed as deep into her canal as it could. She rotated her hips every time I darted my tongue into her so I could get as deep as possible. On the other end, I could feel that she was getting my entire cock down her throat.

As I was tongue fucking her, I could not help but see her cute little asshole right in front of my eyes. I used my middle finger on my free hand to gently massage her anal opening. This obviously pleased her because I felt a slight moan as she sucked my cock and her hips bucked slightly out of rhythm when I started.

"Okay, Nikki, I've got to fuck you now," I said removing my mouth from her pussy.

"Oh my god, Mr. Miller, you've no idea how much I've wanted to hear that since high school. You can have me anyway you want me."

I positioned her on all fours and got behind her. Slowly I moved the tip of my cock around her pussy before working my way into her. She was so wet that I easily slid into her and I began thrusting in and out of her, slowly at first and then quicker and quicker.

I quickly found out that Nikki Straussner was a moaner and a talker. Within thirty second of me fucking her she was going wild.

"Oh, yes…yeesss….fuck yeah….fuck me hard Mr. Miller…yes…teach my little pussy something.," she was practically screaming at me and the louder she got the more turned on I got. About five minutes into fucking her, I was slamming my cock into her as hard as I could. About the only thing louder than her, was her ass slapping hard against my lower abdomen. While I might have been the one fucking her as hard as I could, she was the one in charge.

"I want to see you on top of me," she told me looking back at me after she had a body shaking orgasm.

I withdrew from her and she rolled over onto her back. I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders, I bent over putting my weight over her. With my hands next her shoulders, her upper calves came to rest on my biceps. As I transferred all my weight to my arms, I slid my cock back into her and began to thrust with the same passion I had before.

I continued to thrust my cock into her as hard and fast as I could and she continued to moan and talk dirty.

"Holy…shit, Mr. Miller….fuck me….harder…harder…fuck yeah…I'm…cumming…again!!!," she was screaming as her body shook with her second orgasm of the night.

Her body went limp for a little bit, but as she was getting back into it, I could feel myself ready to cum. She sensed it also.

"Pull out, I want to see you cum Mr. Miller," she said.

I withdrew from her and moved back to my knees, releasing her legs. I stroked my cock, which was really lubed from her pussy juices as she came just a minute before. I looked down at her eager eyes and realized it was the same face that sat in the front row of my class just a few years ago and I was now jacking off over her with ready for me to blow my load all over her.

That thought pushed me over the edge and I began to cum with a lot of intensity. Since I had been hard off and on all night, the pressure I had built up shot the initial shot of cum all the way to her upper chest, almost to her neck. The second shot did not have quite as much force and landed right in between her tits. The third and fourth shots landed around her navel and the final little bit of cum landed just above her pussy on her lower abdomen.

"Oh, wow," she exclaimed. "That was one of the best sites I have ever seen in my life."

She scooped a fingerful of cum off her stomach and licked it off.

"Hmmm, very sweet," she said as I rolled over onto my back next to her. "Let's see. Two orgasms, a gallon of cum from my collarbone to pelvis, which I saw shoot out of that cute penis of yours. Both of us with a little sweat and both now short of breath. I guess I'd have to give that an A+ Mr. Miller."

"I'm glad I could raise my grade," I said with a smile. I noticed she had grabbed a towel and began to wipe up the cum off her chest and abdomen.

"Oh definitely," she said. "I'll be right back, I need a wet rag to wipe myself off."

She rolled off the bed and walked out of the room with me admiring her backside as she left. Once she left the room, it again hit me that I was lying naked, with my cock still three-quarters-hard, in Nikki's bedroom. I did not feel guilty, after all she was twenty-one and it had been four years since she had been a student of mine, but it still felt weird. And at the same time, still an amazing turn-on. I knew it would take very little to get my cock completely hard again for another round with her. She had the same thing on her mind when she returned to the room.

"Wow, that took a little bit of time to clean up," she said as she walked toward the bed with me admiring her hot, firm, slim, naked body. She was looking directly at my cock. "Well, Mr. Miller is that thingy of yours still hard?"

"Not completely, but I don't think it'd take too much to get it ready again."

"Leave that to me," she replied grabbing my cock and beginning to stroke it slowly.

Her face disappeared between my legs as she took one of my balls into her mouth. She continued to stroke me and I was almost completely hard again. She let my ball out of her mouth and slowly licked her way up the shaft until she reached the tip of my cock. She began to place little kisses on the top before she began to swirl her tongue around the helmet. I put my hands behind my head to allow me a better of view of her sucking my cock and I just relaxed and enjoyed it.

She was soon sucking and slurping on the top half of my cock. Her eyes met mine, which were fixed on her, and she smiled at me as she let my cock fall out of her mouth. She brushed her hair away from her face and went back to work at pleasuring me. This time she worked my entire length into her mouth and began to bob up and down. It felt wonderful. After a few more minutes, she began to work her way up my torso with little kisses.

"Not bad," I said matching her analytical grading tone. "I'd give that an A on blowjob skill. But I have a question. Were you that skillful with your mouth when you sat in my class?"

"Oh no," she said. She was now face-to-face with me, straddling my hips. "I think I was okay with a blow job in high school, but I couldn't deep throat until about a year ago. Hell, I'd already taken it up the ass before I could get a normal size cock down my throat. However, if you could've taught me sex as well as you taught history and government, then I'd probably had been pretty good back then also."

""Now that'd be an interesting class. Sexual techniques 101."

"Yeah, that one'd teach basic positions and oral sex," she said slowly siding me into her pussy. "But there'd have to be an advanced class. You know, one that would teach, like, anal and group and shit like that."

"That would be fun to lecture and, I bet getting students to participate in class wouldn't be that hard."

Our conversation about this fantasy class drifted off as we began to kiss while she was slowly moving herself back and forth on my cock. Our kissing became more passionate and our pace began to quicken. Soon, she sat up and gave me a wonderful view of her body as she bounced up and down as fast as she could. Her tits were bouncing wildly and my eyes just took in the beautiful view.

Her pace continued to quicken until her entire body shook as an orgasm swept over her. After she came, she collapsed onto me and began to kiss me very passionately. Realizing she was spent, I rolled her over onto her back and I began to fuck her missionary style. Our lips continued to be locked together as I began to pick up my pace on top of her.

She guided my pace with her hands on my hips and then with her legs wrapped tightly around my hips. It was about five minutes of this and she began to climax again. She was in full control of the pace with her hands and my hips and she was pulling me into her as fast as I could pull away from her. She screamed out as pleasure swept over her body and she convulsed violently. This time, her pussy flooded with moisture and I could hear my cock sloshing in and out of her as I slowed down my pace. I shoved my tongue down her throat as she attempted to recover from her orgasm.

"Holy shit," she said, still out of breath as we broke our tongue lock. "Four orgasms and each one has been more intense than the previous one. That last one might've been the hardest I've ever cum in my life. Mr. Miller you really know how to use that thing of yours."

"Thanks, I guess," was all I was able to manage. I was still fucking her slowly since she seemed to still be recovering from her last orgasm.

"You've ever fucked a girl in the ass before," she asked me.

"Yeah, my wife loves it in the ass," I replied. "Actually so does Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Sanderson (Christy) and Mrs. Wade (Donna)."

"Well, well, well. Sounds like you're an anal master," she told me, now fully recovered. "How would ya like to add another ass to you resume?"

It was a rhetorical question, because she pushed me away from her and told me to lie on my back. She reached into her nightstand and pulled out some KY, which she opened and poured over my cock. She made sure I was lubed completely before she put the bottle on her stand. As she did that, she applied the extra to the opening of her ass.

She reversed straddled me, grabbed my cock and placed it at the anal opening. She slowly began to sit down on me and then lifted back up. She repeated this several times, each time taking more of me into her ass.

"Oh god, that feels good," she said once she had my entire length in her. "You're thicker than anything I've ever had in there."

She began to slowly work up and down before she began to bounce quicker and quicker. Within a few minutes, I could feel she was about to cum again. She also let me know.

"Oh…shit…I'm gonna…cum again…oh yes!!!!"

She began to convulse again, her entire body shook and her anal muscles contracted tightly around my cock, pushing me close to the edge of orgasm. This time as her body went limp, I rolled her onto her stomach and got behind her and shoved my cock back into her ass and began to thrust rapidly. About a minute later, I filled her ass with my second orgasm of the night.

We were both out of breath and sweating when I rolled off of her and laid next to her. We both laid quietly as we recovered. After a few minutes passed, we decided to get up, clean up and I told her I needed some water.

After we cleaned up in the bathroom, we headed into the kitchen. She got out two glasses and filled them both with ice. I filled a cup and handed it to her and then began to fill up the second cup for me. I did not realize the front door had opened and we were no longer alone in the room until Nikki said something.

"Hey Katie," I heard Nikki say on the other side of the breakfast bar.

"Oh look, naked people in my kitchen," I heard a familiar voice say. "That's a great way to come home. Some guy with a great looking ass standing at my kitchen sink."

I know felt unbelievably uncomfortable. I was still at an angle away from them, so I pretended that I could not hear them. I had become so used to being naked around other women, but right at this moment, I did not know if I had ever felt that naked before in my entire life.

"Katie, you remember Mr. Miller don't you," Nikki said.

"Holy shit, that's Mr. Miller. You slut. Where did you run into him? Let me guess, the strip club, right? And then you seduced him and brought him back here. You're a whore. How long you been fucking tonight? Two hours. Holy shit. I wish now I would've come back sooner."

Nikki was the only part of the conversation I could hear. Then I heard the heels of her shoes walking toward me. I pulled all of the confidence and nerve I could manage and turned to meet her in the kitchen.

"Hi Katie, how've you been," I managed to get out without stuttering.

"Hi Mr. Miller," she said very nervously with her eyes glancing down my body. "I'm doing…holy shit, you're completely shaven. Never would've guessed that one in, like, a million years. Oh, wait you asked how I was doing. I'm fine."

"I think it's okay if you called me Jeff," I said walking toward her. "Where'd Nikki go?"

"Oh, Nikki, she…she went to the bathroom. She said she…she felt some…some…cum…dripping out of her and she wanted to wipe it up."

I now stood directly in front of her. She had slightly longer hair than Nikki, but just as blonde. She was wearing a loose fitting long sleeve blouse that came to a v-neck right in between her breasts, which were not covered by a bra. Her blouse stopped just below her navel, which exposed some skin between it and her tight jeans, which rested very low on her hips.

"So I guess you were at PT's," she asked.

"Yeah," I replied knowing she was just as nervous about this situation as I was.

"So what's your wife up to tonight? I guess you're still married because you have a ring on."

I told her about what my wife was up to with Missy.

"Wow that's so cool," she said with her eyes still alternating between my crotch and eyes. "I'd never have guessed you all were fucking…I mean screwing each other."

"Well, we've only been doing it for about six months. You know you can say fucking in front of me. After all, I'm standing her naked right in front of you."

We both smiled. Her eyes continued to glance down at my cock, which was starting to stir again and stick straight out at her.

Our conversation hit a lull, and we both glanced around feeling a little uncomfortable still. At least we were like that until Nikki reentered the room.

"Holy shit Katie, I can't believe your just standing there. I mean that's Jeff Miller naked right in front of you. You've never been shy around guys before, especially naked ones. Kiss him."

With Nikki's dare, Katie stepped toward me and I met her halfway and our lips met. Immediately, our lips parted and tongues met. My right hand went instantly to her ass and pulled her the rest of the way into me and her right hand began to stroke my now half-hard cock. I felt Katie shudder as we kissed and she seemed to be like putty in my arms.

"Now that's more like it," I heard Nikki say. She moved in behind Katie and slowly lifted her blouse off, revealing Katie's tits, which were a b-cup and very firm, not much different in size and shape from my wife's breasts. Nikki now moved down and began to unbuckle Katie's pants and pulled them to the floor, revealing a black, lace, low-rise thong. Katie kicked off her shoes and Nikki slid the pants the rest of the way to floor, as Katie and I continued to kiss.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Katie suggested. "How ‘bout mine, I have a king bed for the three of us."

Not answering, I simply picked her up and carried her in my arms to her room. Nikki was close behind.

I laid Katie down on the bed and removed her panties, which revealed a small, well-manicured bush just above her pussy. I positioned myself on the bed in way that would allow me to lick Katie's pussy and still allow Nikki room to suck on my now three-quarters hard cock. I noticed that Nikki positioned herself so that she could suck my cock and allow Katie access to her pussy. We made a perfect oral triangle.

Within a minutes, I felt Katie start to tense up and she was soon convulsing as an orgasm ripped through her body, which flooded her pussy with a ton of moisture.

As she laid prone on the bed, I pulled my cock away from Nikki's mouth and entered Katie's wet pussy in the missionary position. She was still recovering from her orgasm, but she let out a slight moan as I entered her and began to piston my cock inside her. I quickly realized that Katie was not nearly as loud in bed and Nikki was just an hour or so before.

While she was not as loud, she seemed more orgasmic, because she was soon cumming again a few minutes later. After her second orgasm, we changed positions and I began to fuck her doggy-style. Nikki kneeled on the bed next to me, caressing my ass and kissing me as I fucked Katie. We did not kiss long, before Nikki repositioned herself in front of Katie and shoved her pussy in Katie's face, which she dove right in.

It only took a few more minutes for Nikki to tire of this and she moved under Katie in a 69-position and began to run her tongue back and forth along the shaft of my cock as I continued to fuck Katie and Katie continued to dive her tongue into Nikki's pussy. We continued like this for about another fifteen minutes, which led to each girl having another orgasm. However, I was soon getting tired. Sweat was pouring off my body and I was running out of breath.

Katie must have sensed my fatigue because she pulled me out of her and positioned on my back, next to Nikki. Katie then straddled me and impaled herself on me, giving me a perfect view of her tight, young upper-body. She was bouncing up and down very rapidly and brought herself to yet another orgasm.

After this orgasm, we had been fucking with sheer animal passion for the better part of forty minutes; she collapsed in exhaustion on my chest. Nikki seemed disappointed by this since she had been next to me enjoying the show before her while she was finger-fucking her pussy.

She got up and moved Katie off of me and began to suck my cock. Katie began to kiss me very deeply before she worked her way down and joined Nikki at my cock. They were soon taking turns. One would suck my cock and the other lick my balls, and then they would switch. As they would switch, they would often meet and kiss each other around the shaft of my cock.

I do not care how much sex you have had, or how often you have sex with multiple people, no guy on this planet can ever say that the feeling of two mouths pleasuring your cock is not one of the best sensations a human can experience. You can never get tired of it.

Soon, the feeling overwhelmed me and I get feel my third orgasm building. The girls sensed this also and they both positioned themselves at the tip of my cock, which began to shoot cum. It was my third time of the night so there was not a lot, but the girls made sure they got every drop, and they continued to alternate sucking the last drop out to make sure that I was dry.

After they were sure I had nothing else left, they both moved up and cuddled in next to me. Katie rested her head on my left shoulder and Nikki on my right. None of us said a word as we all three drifted off to sleep. Before we completely dozed off, we repositioned to a triple spoon with me in the middle and Katie in front of me and Nikki behind me.

It was in that positioned I woke up the next morning around nine o'clock. The girls were still sound asleep as I got up. I went into the other room and got my clothes. After I had dressed I wrote my cell number down on a sheet of paper and for them to call me before next weekend since my wife was heading out of town with Missy that weekend.

I let myself out and headed home. When I got home around ten o'clock, I opened the garage and noticed my wife was not home yet.

I jumped in the shower and just the let the hot water flow off me. I could not wait for my wife to get home to tell her everything that had happened. After all, I had just lived out a fantasy. I got out of the shower, put on a sweatshirt and pants, and headed to the living room. I turned on the football preview shows and waited for my wife to get home and soon fell asleep on the couch.