Coupling - with Wife's Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Her version of Coupling with her best friend's husband.
1.3k words
4.31
67.5k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeeJ
VeeJ
25 Followers

Coupling With my Wife's friend -- 2

Neetu's Version

WELCOME TO NEETOooo's HEAVEN VEEJU I SAID

My friends will remember how I had seduced Vijoo, or maybe he had allowed me to seduce him. I now carry the story forward.

Veejoo thank you, Thank You Veejoo I said. Viju was slowly taking his cock out and easing IT in.

Stop I said. Let me enjoy the moment. Keep still and please Veejoo all parts of you should be on my parts. Your hands on my hands. Your fingers on my fingers, your lips on my lips, your chest on my breast, Your prick in my Pussy, your knees on my knees and your feet and toes and on my feet and toes. Mmmmmmm....... SEXY, SENSY, Fuck me lover fuck me.

Please Neetoo enjoy the moment Viju said. As my Prick is inside your cat put your tongue inside my mouth suck hard he told me.

Your prick inside my cunt and my tongue inside your mouth mmmmmm, sexy , feels good, tasty, sweet hump it baby faster faster faster. Soon the slapping of his balls against my mound became faster and faster and with each strike the pain was becoming sweeter.

My pussy had become highly wet and his cock was gliding into me as if into butter. Each thrust was stronger and BANG his cock head banged against my cervix. Phew that felt good lover boy. Thrust Baby thrust. Put the pedal on my accelerator.

Like my pussy was full of cream Veeju's mouth was salivating into my mouth. Slowly I started sucking his saliva. Each time that Vijoo thrust into me, I sucked hard on his tongue and fresh saliva flowed into my mouth. Signs of ecstasy were escaping his lips and both of us had broken into sweat.

Bang Bang I told him as I took my tongue out of his mouth and licked away his saliva from my lips. His hands were kneading my breasts and the pain was enjoyable.

Suck it baby I told him and he put his lips to my breast and made a strong sucking sound. Almost half of my breast disappeared into his mouth. Vijoo was fingering his nipple and I put my lips to his nipple. Bite them slowly Neetoo he said and all the time the piston was ramming into my pussy.

I had already orgasmed twice and felt a third one cumming. He took his prick all out and pressed it hard on my G spot. I shuddered and bit him hard on his nipple. Veejoo responded with a soft bite on my nipple and I almost fainted as I went into throes of Orgasm no. 3.

HOLD ON Neetoo I am cummin Veejoo shouted and he shot loads of his semen into me. One shot BANG, Second Shot Harder, Third shot BOOM my ears went, I am in Heaven I shouted, I AM IN HEAVEN MY BABY as he shuddered to a halt.

Both us had surrendered ourselves to the throes of passion that the fucking had led to. Sleep my Baby I told Veejooo as his prick started to shrivel inside my pussy. I slowly pushed my vaginal muscles inside and tightened them over his penis. WOW Neetoo said Vijooo.

Shh.. I told him slowly just lie on top of me and relax and Njoy I told him. I was humming a song and my baby was slowly relaxing into sleep. I was in a fix. I could not now move or else he would awake and I did not want him to awake, His lips were touching the corner of my lips and he was now slightly snoring. With each snore his lips moved slowly on my lower lip and his chest moved over my breasts.

Baby was sleeping as I was enjoying his rhythmic breathing on my lips and my breasts. His hands were on my fingers and I slowly hugged him. My thighs crossed over his hips and as they crossed over his sweet ass I slowly lowered my ankles over his ass and embraced him tightly. All the time my vaginal muscles were as if they had a life of their own as they contacted and expanded. Soon his flaccid cock started to swell inspite of the fact that he was snoring. As his prick grew in size it went deeper into my wet pussy which had all his cum.

Vijoo was still asleep or maybe he was acting but he was snoring. I slowly took his lower lip between my teeth and nibbled on IT. His snoring stopped and his mouth formed into a grin as he playfully opened his eyes.

Wow that was sexy Nitoo Baby he said and slowly eased himself out. Come on into the bathroom Baby he told me. We kept on holding our hands as he lead into the bathroom. He sat down to take a leak and I washed my pussy.

Please Nitoo let me do that he said as he finished his pee and came towards me. Vijoo inserted two fingers into my pussy and blobs of his near solid cum trickled down his fingers. Lie down slowly Sexy Vijooo told me. I lowered my body onto the cold floor and spread my legs apart. Vijoo put his one arm below my hips and raised it. With the other hand his two fingers which were inserted into my pussy were cleaning me. He slowly spread my vaginal lips apart and poured some water with his other arm which he had withdrawn from below my hips. The cold water flowed into my pussy and cleaned out his cum. It was BLISS pure BLISS as Vijoo picked up in his arms and wrapped me like a baby on a big towel and put me on the bed.

I took a corner of the towel and cleaned of his prick which by now had become ERRECT.

My feet were aching and I wanted him to ease the pain out. I asked Vijoo to massage my feet with milk cream. He let a big dollop of cream drop onto my feet and also let a lot of cream flow onto my pussy. His one hand massaged my one foot, his other hand was on my pussy and he spread the cream over my pussy and made it all white. Vijoo made an O as he traced the outline of my pussy lips.

I raised my other foot to his lips and sensed that he wanted to suck my feet. My feet went to his lips and he swallowed the three middle toes into his mouth while the the big toe and smallest finger were on outside on my lips.

While his one hand was massaging my one foot his other hands fingers were within my pussy driving me to fresh throes of passion and my whole foot had entered his mouth as he sucked hungrily on my feet.

My hand found his way to his ERRECT cock and my other hand was pulling his nipples. I slowly worked myself into a position where my lips were near his prick and I sucked on IT. I could taste myself on his prick and that mere taste of my pussy juices was enough to start my lips.

My both hands were now free and were on his erect male nipples. The scenario is still fresh in my mind. Vijoo's hand on my pussy, my legs spread wide apart, his other hand massaging my foot and and his lips sucking on my feet. I was all contorted up and sucking his prick.

Sigh's of pleasure started escaping our lips once again and I orgasmed for the fourth time in twenty minutes. My vaginal muscles closed around his fingers and he pushed and withdrew his fingers faster. None of us could speak but our heavy breathing and sighs said it all.

Vijoo took my feet out of his mouth and shouted Neetoo HERE I CUM and he ejected big load into my mouth. I swallowed hard and hard and hard as he ejected into my throat.

I was also about to explode and I shouted Vijoo drink the ELIXIR OF LIFE as water gushed out of my wet pussy and he put his lips on my vaginal lips and met the water throw and sucked it all out.

VeeJ
VeeJ
25 Followers