Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you don't find me spending the night entertaining one of your clients a turn on? Not even a little?" I asked, grabbing his hair and pulling him back to his task of licking my pussy.

"Well... Maybe a little," he mumbled, in a muffled voice.

-oOo-

So, here I am on my way to serve as Kurt's personal secretary for two weeks. I wasn't sure of what that entailed, but I had a good idea it wasn't going to include a lot of typing. My last memory of Kurt was of me stripping his shirt off and seeing his hard chest muscles. It was a toss-up thinking who was more handsome, Kevin or Kurt.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Sheffield. Would you like some more to drink? Your dinner is about ready."

"Oh, yes, please... Can I ask you something?"

"Certainly."

"This is my first trip to Germany and I don't speak a lick of German. Is there a book I can use to translate?"

She smiled and replied, "I will get you one, compliments of Lufthansa Airlines."

After I ate, I looked though the English/German translation book, but quickly gave up. I took two years of French and that didn't stick. Language was never my forte. Kurt planned everything in detail, so I imagined he'd make sure I had a translator. In fact, he instructed for me to pack just the essentials in a small overnight bag, everything else would be provided. It felt strange taking just one small carry-on for a two-week trip. I thought about the kids and how I'd miss them, but I knew they loved staying with their grandparents.

I heard a ding and felt a hand shaking my shoulder, waking me from my slumber. Lynn said, "We are approaching Frankfurt. You will need to return your seat to the upright position and gather your belongings."

-oOo-

I was quickly off the plane, being in first class. I used the closest available restroom to straighten myself up and fix my makeup. This was my first time setting foot in foreign land. I was amazed to see how many signs there were in English. Since I only had my small carry on, I bypassed baggage claim and took the escalator down to ground level.

There were several different men dressed in black coats and short brimmed chauffeur hats with signs. I looked around and saw one holding a sign reading Sheffield. I was somewhat disappointed that Kurt didn't pick me up himself.

I approached the older man with the wrinkled face and said, "That's me!"

He smiled and replied, "Willkommen in Deutschland, Frau Sheffield."

I stared at him dumfounded. He laughed and said, "That means, welcome to Germany, Mrs. Sheffield."

"Well, thank you very much."

He said, "Bitte schön. That means you are welcome... Should we go?"

After putting my carry on in the trunk of the limo, he opened the passenger door and I said, "I would prefer to sit up front with you. Is that all right?"

"Certainly. Whatever you wish, Frau Sheffield."

It was a little difficult weaving our way out of the airport, but soon we were on the open highway. I said, "Pardon my rudeness, but I didn't even ask your name."

"Call me Hans."

"Glad to meet you, Hans." I shook his hand.

We chatted while he drove through the country side. Hans was explaining some of the traditions to expect during my stay. He went on to reveal that he and his family worked for the Krause family for over fifty years and that he started when Kurt's dad was but a boy. The Krause family made a fortune after the war recycling building parts from bombed out buildings for the post war reconstruction. That expanded into plumbing supplies and eventually manufacturing custom faucets and shower parts. They are now one of the most trusted names in hardware.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to a town called Bad Kreuznach. It is a small town with much to see."

"I'm excited. I hope I'll have time to explore."

"I'm sure Meister Krause will give you some time for that after you comply to his schedule."

I was thinking there must be something missing in the translation. I knew Meister meant Master but he couldn't be serious about me "complying" to anything. I don't comply.

We wove through towns that were a cross between the old world and new. There were beautiful, quaint buildings and picturesque bridges spanning over lazy rivers lined by terraced vineyards. Every direction I turned looked like a post card.

"We are almost there. The turn is just ahead," Hans announced.

He stopped in front of a large, iron double gate and pushed his remote. Slowly, it opened, revealing a long, cobble stone drive lined with ancient chestnut trees. Fog surrealistically shrouded the mansion but seemed to clear as we approached. There was a series of steps leading up to the grand entrance doors that must have been ten feet high.

"Oh, my! This is magnificent." It was such a stunning view it took my breath away. An older woman, rather overweight, wearing a blue patterned dress with white apron opened my door.

"Willkommen im Schloss Krause," she said with a polite smile.

"She says welcome to Castle Krause. I'll tell her to speak English only.

"Bitte sprechen Sie Englisch," Hans instructed.

"Please come with me, Frau Sheffield. My name is Helga. I will instruct the staff to speak only English." She walked up the long flight of stairs and I followed. I was wondering where Kurt was. It would have been nice had he been here to greet me. Entering the foyer, the interior was even more impressive than the exterior. There were two circular staircases, crystal chandeliers, and elaborate woodwork throughout. Portraits hung on the walls I could only assume were of the family.

"This is your room," Helga said, as she opened the milled door and I stepped into a world of luxury. This was so much more than a bedroom. First of all, the bed was a massive, king-size four poster, that was high off the floor. The head board had sexual scenes hand carved in it. I thought It would be like sleeping under the Kama Sutra. The windows were shuttered except the center one that was stained glass, depicting what appeared to be hunting scenes.

Helga walked over to the far wall that had three large wardrobes. She opened the first and it displayed high end formal-wear, each hanger tagged. The drawers below contained bras and undergarments of basic styles, but I guarantee they were nothing mom would wear.

"These were handpicked by Meister Krause. They are marked by the day of the week. This you wear to dinner," she instructed. It was said more like a command, not a suggestion.

She opened the next wardrobe and it was filled with daywear. I noticed there were not any pants sets. They were all casual dresses and light weight wraps. The drawers below were also filled with undergarments to match the daily outfit. I was overwhelmed by the time it must have taken to select and organize this.

"This is your day-wear. You must wear this in the morning unless instructed otherwise."

I was taken aback by her blatant mannerisms, plus I was not very amenable to being told what to do by a perfect stranger. I was still puzzled as to why Kurt hadn't greeted me yet. Helga opened the third wardrobe and it took my breath away. It was filled with sexy lingerie that would make a Victoria Secrets model blush. I gasped.

"This is of course your sleep wear, also hand selected by Meister Krause, she said with a grin.

I was a girl who wore a t-shirt to bed each night. I didn't even wear anything that sexy on my honeymoon. My mind started to race as to what Kurt had in mind these next two weeks. I felt myself shake. "What have I got myself into?"

"Dinner is at sechs Uhr... six o'clock. That gives you time to bathe and change... Don't be late."

"Thank you. I'll try to be there," I replied. She left and closed the door. I went to lock it but there was no lock. I thought about propping a chair under the door knob but decided against it because it showed I was not trusting.

I stripped down and threw my clothes on the bed. The bathroom was enormous. The tub was fashioned to look like an old-fashioned cast iron, but it had jets. I ran the water and looked at myself in the mirror. I needed to freshen my makeup. It struck me that except for my lipstick, I didn't bring any makeup at all. Opening the vanity drawers, I found a full complement of it.

"Of course, what else?" They even had my brand-name. I slipped into the hot water. It was soothing on my tired muscles. I lay back and thought about Kurt. Why this elaborate production of bringing me here and not even bothering to show himself?

When I left on this trip with Kevin's blessing, we both knew where this might lead. Oh, I could fool myself and believe I was in control and say no at any time... but I knew I was powerless around this man. What was more important, was that Kurt knew it too. I understood that just being here was wrong on many levels. I have been faithful all my marriage without a single hiccup of infidelity. In the past, I rebuffed every temptation with ease, and there were many offers.

I tweaked my nipples as I thought of my handsome host. I needed relief as I slipped a finger between my folds. My mind raced back to when I saw those Magnum XL condoms in his suitcase.

-oOo-

When I re-entered the bedroom, I immediately saw my clothes were gone. "Damnit, this is going too far! Was there no privacy here?" Since I brought no extra clothing with me, I was forced to wear what was selected. I found the Sunday selections in the lingerie drawer. There were nylons, a garter belt; black, sheer Demi-bra; and a thong so thin that it looked like it would barely cover my mound. I suddenly was grateful for that bikini wax I had before leaving. Putting on these undergarments purchased by someone else felt... sexy, but it also felt inappropriate, as I was a married woman.

I tried the gown. It was a signature Oscar de la Renta, and fit perfectly. I looked at myself in the mirror. It was like looking at a stranger. It barely contained my cleavage because the cut was so radical. I thought I looked like a high class call girl.

However, I wasn't ready to wear this in public. I picked through the wardrobe for something else more conservative to wear and I found a cute little sundress. I opted for this more casual style and was pleased how I appeared. This was much more comfortable.

There was a tap at the door and I recognized Helga's voice. "Dinner in five minutes."

I checked myself one more time before I left my room. This mansion was amazing. Every inch of this place looked like it was well planned and decorated. There were very few painted surfaces because the walls were wood paneled in red mahogany. There was a wonderful blend of old world craftsmanship with new world technology. The lighting appeared to be LED, and that alone removed the stereotype of a dark, old mansion.

I wasn't sure where to go and one of the servants saw my confusion. He said, "Follow me, Frau Sheffield."

The dining room was right out of the movies, right down to the long dining table and silver candelabras. There was a very attractive blonde sitting at the table. She was dressed in a gown similar to the one I decided not to wear. The seating arrangement seemed odd. This was a table that could seat thirty, and yet there were only two of us seated in the middle of the table across from one another, with one more setting at the head of the table. I introduced myself and she said nothing in reply. I thought maybe she didn't speak English. Kurt entered from the far side of the room. He was dressed in a tuxedo. He looked extremely debonair.

"Kurt!" I exclaimed, and rushed toward him.

He put his hand out and stopped me, and said, "Follow me." He walked out on the veranda and I followed. He said nothing at first, like he was trying to gather his thoughts.

"This will seem pretty strange to you, but there is an image I have in this home that must be maintained." I looked puzzled and he continued. "First, in public you must address me as 'Sir' or 'Master' Krause. We have rules that must be followed strictly."

"I don't understand..."

"You are still in training. You don't need to understand. You just need to follow directions. If that is not acceptable, then you can return to California and tell your husband the deal is off."

I stared at him in confusion and replied, "You know I can't do that."

"Then it's simple. Just do what you're told without question, starting by going back to your room and changing into the clothes I selected."

"Okay, but I don't like this."

"What did I say?"

I hesitated and said, "Yes... Sir."

-oOo-

After I changed, I went back down to dinner. This dress was probably the sexiest thing I've ever worn in my life. Kurt stood as I entered the dining room and said, "Sehr gut. Du siehst hübsch aus... That means you look very nice."

"Thank you." Kurt coughed. "I mean, thank you, Master Krause."

"Let me introduce you. Eva, this is Jennifer. Eva, you may refer to her as Frau Sheffield."

"Yes, Master," Eva replied.

This was getting very confusing. Kurt was acting completely differently from the man I first met in our home a few weeks ago. In fact, he was 180 degrees different. I remembered him as a gentle, caring man of humility. How could I be so wrong?

"I took the liberty of ordering for you while you were changing, Jennifer. You are having Beef Bourguignon with Parmesan Asparagus and Caesar Salad."

I was about to tell him I don't eat meat but I decided not to and simply replied, "Thank you... Sir." He smiled.

"Eva, tell Frau Sheffield what you are doing here."

"Yes, Master." She looked at me and said, "I am in training, Frau Sheffield."

"Training? Training for what?" I asked.

Eva looked at Kurt and he nodded. She answered, "Life training. Wife training, Frau Sheffield."

A million things started going through my mind. Kurt had told me I was in training. What could that mean? How much of this does Kevin know? I knew the whole corporation was counting on this contract and I needed to stick this out for two weeks.

The meal was quite good. I just ate around the meat. Dessert was a fabulous German Strudel. I normally don't eat sweets, but this was too special to resist. Conversation was polite and I learned Eva was also a client's wife from Australia. She had been here a week. I still had no clue to the nature of this visit nor what was to be expected of me. After dinner, Kurt asked Eva to go to her room and change for her training.

Eva stood and replied, "Yes, master." She was stunning. Her figure seemed right out of GQ magazine. I felt a twinge of jealousy but didn't say anything.

"Come, Jennifer. Would you like to see the grounds at night? It's quite spectacular."

"I would love to... I mean, yes, master."

Kurt motioned to the maid and said, "Würden Sie bitte die Dame wickeln?"

I looked at him, puzzled, and he said, "I asked her to get your wrap. It gets a bit chilly in the evening." The maid returned with a beautiful shawl that matched the gown.

"Thank you... Master Krause." I chuckled under my breath at the absurdity of it all.

Kurt took my hand and led me out the front door. He was acting more like the man I met in California. We walked for a few minutes in silence before Kurt said, "Jennifer, this must seem strange to you, but all this formality has a purpose."

"Kurt... I hope you're not offended by me calling you by your name. All this seems a bit surreal to me."

"Of course. I don't mind, but in public the formality is absolutely necessary. You must have a million questions."

"Actually, about a million and a half questions."

"Ask away. I'll try to be as honest as possible."

We stopped at the lighted fountain and Kurt took his handkerchief out and wiped the bench seat so we could sit. The view overlooking the river was spectacular. Little sparkles of fireflies flittered about. Kurt sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. This man was like a drug to me. I was intoxicated by his mere presence.

"As much as I fought it, I thought we had a connection in California. I resisted because I am a married woman. It was confusing when Kevin made no attempt to stop me from going on this trip. When you kissed me, and undressed me in your hotel room, I was prepared to break my vows and I still can't explain why."

"Whoa, back up a minute. You've got all that wrong. It was you that kissed me and it was you that ripped my shirt off and undressed yourself. I don't force myself on anyone."

"Oh, my god! Is that true? Did I really throw myself at you? I can't remember."

He put his hands on my cheeks and turned my face towards him. I considered his steel blue eyes. He said, "You were drunk. I don't take advantage of drunken women. It's not my style."

"Well, I'm not drunk now," I replied softly, and tilted my lips to his.

Kurt pulled away and said, "Not yet, Mein schöner Liebhaber. In due time."

He pulled me to my feet, took my hand in his, and we resumed our walk. My curiosity got the better of me and I asked, trying my hardest not to sound jealous, "Who is this Eva?"

"Eva is a client's wife."

"She said she was in training. Is this business training?" It was puzzling to me why a man would send his wife to be trained by another man unless it was for business.

"There is no delicate way to answer that. Are you sure you really want to know?"

We walked a bit further as I thought about his reply. I caught my heel in the rough stone walkway. Kurt held me steady with his powerful hands. I briefly thought of Kevin and how he made no attempt to talk me out of going on this trip.

I looked up at Kurt and said, "Yes! I really want to know."

"Do you know what a 'Dom' is?"

"I've heard the term, but no, I don't."

"A 'Dom' is a Dominant. Either man or woman. I am a Dom."

"How does that relate to Eva?"

"Like I said, Eva is here on behalf of her husband. She is a submissive in training."

My mouth fell open in disbelief of what I was hearing and I said, "You said I was here for training. Is this what you mean for me? To make me a submissive?"

"I have already told you, I don't force anything on anyone."

"In that case, I'm leaving immediately."

"I'll have my driver take you to the airport. Tell Kevin I'm sorry things didn't work out."

"But... you said you don't force anyone."

"I'm not forcing you. The contract says two weeks. This is your first day. Thirteen more days to go."

"You know Kevin needs that contract."

"Then I suggest you give it a few days before you make a final decision. If you like, you can observe her training sessions. They begin at eight sharp, in the room at the end of the hall. Just wear your designated nightwear and nothing else. Tap on the door before you enter."

"That will never happen," I said forthrightly, and started walking toward the house as fast as my heels would allow.

"Remember, eight o'clock sharp," he called out.

I rushed in the house ignoring the doorman and ran up the stairs. When I opened my room door I saw nightwear laid out on the bed. There was a black gown along with a black corset, nylons, and a sheer thong more revealing than the one I wore on my honeymoon. Holding up the gown, I thought, "These were definitely not J.C. Penny's."

This was all so confusing to me. I came here admittedly realizing my vows were at least in jeopardy with this charismatic man, but this was something I wasn't prepared for. As I sat on the edge of the bed, I took my cell out to call Kevin but there was no signal. I felt trapped.

I stared at the nightwear for a few minutes that seemed more like an hour. I knew if I did what Kurt asked of me, that any hope of returning to my husband a faithful wife was nearly impossible. Then, a chilling thought presented itself. Kurt had said that Eva was here for training at her husband's request. How much did Kevin know? Why did he not stop me from going on this trip?