Courtesan and The Beast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trotl235
Trotl235
28 Followers

Quickly following Sandra's example, I moved to his other side, gently running my hand over his thigh. "I still have a space that needs to be filled," I whispered into his ear seductively.

"I think, we should move to the bedroom then," lord Hargreave nodded, helping us stand up. Placing his hands on our backs, he steered us into his bed chamber.

When we entered the room, lord Hargreave locked the door behind us and sat down on the bed. "Now strip," he ordered.

Winking at Sandra, I started swaying my hips to inaudible music. Sandra quickly jumped behind me, wrapping her hands around my waist, her body clinging to mine as she joined my little dance. Moving her hands higher, she brushed my breasts and grasping the straps of my dress, she slowly slipped them down my shoulders. With nothing holding it up, the dress dropped down and puddled around my feet, revealing my curvy body to the Lord's gaze and Sandra's touch.

"Isn't she just magnificent," Sandra praised me, squeezing my breasts firmly. Twisting out of her grip, I slowly spun around, letting the Lord take in my every detail. Then taking Sandra's hand, I pulled her to me and running my fingers over her sides, I moved lower until I found the hem of her dress. Lifting her hands helpfully, she let me pull the dress up and over her head. Throwing it onto the floor, I slipped my arm around her waist and pulling her to my side, I turned us to the Lord.

"What would you like us to do next?" I smiled at him playfully.

"Get on your knees," he ordered. Licking my lips, I dropped onto my knees in front of him with Sandra right next to me. Reaching out, she unfastened his pants and together we then tugged on them, pulling them down to his ankles and letting his stiff cock spring free.

"Impressive," Sandra gasped, wrapping her fingers around his shaft.

"It looks so delicious!" I purred, gently cupping his balls.

"Why don't you taste it then?" Sandra giggled, pointing his dick towards me.

"With pleasure," I lowered my head and sticking out my tongue, I licked along his length, starting at the base. Reaching the tip, I felt Sandra's cheeks brush mine, as her tongue joined mine, sliding up and down his cock. Together we busily worked on his shaft, licking, kissing and slurping his yummy meat. But that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to feel his cock in my throat. However, before I could, Sandra placed her hand onto the back of my head and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Instinctively, I parted my lips, letting her tongue invade my mouth and play with my tongue. Our tongues tangled together, in a bizarre imitation of a dance. Leaving one hand toying with the Lord's balls, I moved my other hand onto Sandra's chest, cupping her bare breast. She also didn't hesitate, her hand brushing over my thighs and moving between my legs. I moaned softly into her mouth, when her nimble fingers slid up my slit and over my sensitive clit.

Breaking the kiss, I looked into Sandra's eyes. She smiled playfully and licked her lips. Lifting my eyebrow in a silent question, I motioned towards the Lord's crotch. Sandra just grinned again and with one hand, she pulled me towards him and placed the tip of his cock against my lips with the other. Parting my lips, I hungrily wrapped them around his shaft. With her hand on the back of my head, she pushed me onto him, filling my mouth with his cock.

Placing my hands on his legs, I started bobbing my head up and down. I closed my eyes and let my tongue go crazy, twirling and twisting around his shaft. Keeping her hand on the back of my head, Sandra occasionally pressed forward, forcing his cock all the way down my throat. Thankfully, I was used to this kind of treatment so I gobbled him up easily.

Unsurprisingly, it didn't take long before his penis started throbbing. Quickly pulling away, I aimed it onto my face, rapidly stroking it. I felt Sandra's cheek brush mine as she moved right next to me. And just a second after, the first bursts of cum spurted out. Closing my eyes, I felt the warm, sticky substance cover my face. Sticking out my tongue, I tasted his flavor. It was delicious, a bit salty, with a just a touch of sweetness.

In the darkness, I heard loud slurping and muffled moans. I felt Sandra's lips bump into my hand, still wrapped around his shaft. I started cleaning my face but was stopped by a soft hand followed by a loud popping sound. "Wait, let me take care of that," I heard Sandra giggle. Eagerly she licked my face, eating up every last drop of lord Hargreave's seed. Finishing up, she planted her lips on mine, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I moaned blissfully at the delicate taste that was still coating her tongue.

She pulled away, leaving only a thin string of saliva connecting our lips. "Yummy," she purred.

Turning my eyes towards the Lord, I've noticed that he was standing up and pulling his pants back on. "M'lord?" I looked up at him, lifting my eyebrow.

"We are done here. You can leave," he grunted, motioning towards the door.

"A-as you wish, m'lord," I nodded reluctantly.

Getting onto our feet, we quickly dressed and left the Lord's chambers.

******

"This is so rude!" I grumbled when we returned to our room. "I am so horny and he didn't even touch me."

"I know. It's so frustrating," Sandra nodded.

Throwing myself onto my bed, I groaned. "I just want an orgasm. Is that so much to ask for?"

"Well, if you just want an orgasm, I would know of a way," Sandra said pensively, moving towards my bed.

Lifting myself onto my elbows, I raised my eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I asked warily. Suddenly she jumped up onto me and straddled me. "Hey, what are you doing?" I tried to break free but my arms were pinned to my sides.

"Shh," she gently caressed my cheek, "I just want to help you out."

"You know, I am not into women," I protested.

"You didn't seem to mind when I kissed you few minutes ago. Twice even."

"That's something else." I turned my gaze away.

"Come on, Is. You can't say, you are not into women when you've never tried it before."

"But-but..." I stuttered, looking for some way out of this. But I was too aroused to think straight. I was so horny, I couldn't think of anything else but the feeling of her warm thighs on my hips, and the wet patch that was forming on my dress. "S-Sandra, please..." I tried again but she silenced me by placing her finger on my lips.

"Just let me show you what it's like and if you won't like it, I'll never try it on you again. Ok?" she said, placing her hands on my breasts and gently squeezing them through my dress.

Even thought I tried to deny it, I knew I wanted it. My ragged breath and racing heartbeat were betraying my mind. And why not? It's pretty much like masturbating, right? Only instead of my hand doing the work, it's another women's. Taking a deep breath, I finally nodded: "A-alright, just this once."

"You'll be begging for more when I am done with you," Sandra grinned. I opened my mouth to reply but was silenced when she shoved her tongue down my throat. Closing my eyes, I gave in to the kiss. Slipping my now free arms around her waist, I pulled her into a tight embrace. As the kiss grew more heated, she became more aggressive. Running her hands through my crimson hair, she held me in place, while her tongue fiercely assaulted mine. Moving my hands from her waist lower, I firmly clutched onto her bottom.

Grabbing the hem of her dress, I tugged on it, pulling it up to her waist and exposing her beautiful butt. I continued tugging on it, until she groaned in frustration as it forced her to pull away. She swiftly took of her dress and then helped me out of mine. I hardly got time to catch my breath when she placed her lips on mine again, resuming her exploration of my mouth with her tongue. With nothing between us, drops of sweat formed on my forehead as the fiery heat of her body threaten to melt me.

Gently thrusting her hips against me, I felt a wet trail, her crotch was leaving behind. My hands moved onto her ass again, squeezing it tightly.

"I love your ass. So big and squishy," I whispered in between our kisses.

Sitting up, she gave me a dazzling smile. "Thanks, love. Yours isn't half bad either." Resting her hands on my breasts, she rubbed my nipples with her palms. "But I am more of a tits girl. And yours look irresistibly tasty," she lowered her head down again, taking one of my nipples between her lips. I moaned as she started sucking on it, her other hand firmly squeezing my other boob.

Lovingly stroking her hair, I laid back, enjoying the attention she was giving to my chest. But she didn't let me relax for too long and I yelped when she softly bit my nipple. "Come on girl, I need some love too," she looked up at me with a wicked smile. Grabbing her chin, I pulled her up into another kiss. Her hand left my breast and traveled lower, across my tummy and my shaven pubic mound until her fingers finally brushed my slit.

"You must really like me. This wet and we haven't even started," Sandra purred.

Reaching out with my hand, I felt her own pussy and smiled: "You are no better, you slut."

"Hey, don't call me slut. I am just... friendly," she giggled, kissing down my neck.

I gasped when a finger slipped past my outer labia and penetrated me. Sandra smiled at my reaction and sat up. "Are you ready for the main course?" Turning around she moved her butt over my face, her sweet scent assaulting my nose and making my head spin.

Reaching up, I gently rubbed her blossoming labia and brushed her engorged clit. She shivered underneath my touch and quickly lowered her head to my crotch. "Oh no. You are not making me come first," she giggled. I felt her tongue slither over my slit, forcing a moan from my lips.

She wants a race then, hmm? I thought to myself. Determined to make her cum first, I pushed two fingers past her outer folds, penetrating her moist pussy while rubbing her clit with my thumb. Here body shook in response. But she didn't let that distract her, continuing lapping my sweet nectar. I yelped when I suddenly felt pressure on my tight asshole. "What...?" I gasped but the rest of the sentence was replaced by a loud scream when her finger entered my butt. My whole body trembled and I collapsed onto the bed. She started pumping her finger in and out, making my mind go completely blank for a minute.

Shaking my head to clear it, I grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted myself up again. I burrowed my face into her crotch and sticking out my tongue, I started to eat her out aggressively. She squirmed in my hands but I held on, eating up all of her delicious juices. But just like me, she wouldn't give up that easily. A second finger entered my ass, driving a muffled moan from me. My mind was becoming foggy and I felt my climax quickly approaching. My grip on her buttocks loosened and breathing heavily, I fell onto the bed. The whole world narrowed around me, leaving only the feeling of her tender tongue slowly massaging my labia and her two fingers vigorously driving into my ass.

A blissful scream echoed through the room and I squirmed, trapped underneath Sandra's warm body. Everything went black as an immense heat washed over my body.

To be continued

Trotl235
Trotl235
28 Followers
12