Courtesan Ch. 01

Story Info
He suspects she's having an affair. Why is she hiding it?
14k words
4.19
119.6k
99
0

Part 1 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

This is a fantasy. All of the people, places and organizations described in this story are creations of my imagination.

I find it ironic that a population that prides itself on liberty and personal freedom can be so intolerant of individual differences in sexual preference.

Dr. Richard Norman

Professor of English Literature at Maple Hills Community College

My mother and father wanted me to be a nurse. I became a bar maid instead. I'm very happy with my life. My only regret is that I disappointed my parents.

Trisha Denton

Bar maid at Benny's Saloon, Janderville, Texas

As we become increasingly certain that we have finally discovered the truth, we tend to forget that there is still, almost always, an alternate explanation.

Jason Mathews, Attorney at law

It was 7:30 on a blustery night in late October. The sun had gone down over an hour ago. A light drizzle and the bitter bite of the frigid wind made it a miserable time to be outside. Sadly I had no choice. I had to wait for my wife.

I was huddled in the doorway of Smithson's Jewelry Store. In a futile attempt to stay warm I'd pulled the collar of my coat up over my ears and I was blowing on my hands. It was a Thursday night. The store had closed at six. The sidewalk in front of me was deserted and dark. The only illumination came from the street light on the corner and the lights surrounding the main entrance to The Whetmore Building directly across the street.

The firm of Jackson, Tyler and Reynolds occupied the entire fifty-second floor of the fifty-four story Whetmore Building. My wife, Kelly Mason worked for Jackson, Tyler and Reynolds.

JTandR as it was commonly known to it's employees was a very elite investment firm. Kelly was an administrative assistant to Martin Jackson, the senior partner and Chief Executive Officer of JTandR. Martin Jackson was a very wealthy man. He was also one of the most influential power brokers in our city.

My name is Timothy Jamieson. Everyone who knows me calls me Timmy.

I guess you could say that I was a writer of sorts. I worked for one of those local advertising newspapers. You know what I'm talking about, they're those skinny little publications that get stuffed into your front door a couple of times each month. The one I worked for was called The Southwest Crier. I edited advertising copy. The job didn't pay very much, but the hours were good. I also got a lot of extra time to work on my novel.

Oh yes, I'm one of those guys who has a dream. Someday I'm going to write a best seller, or at the very least a book that gets published.

My wife makes a whole lot more money than I do. Actually the disparity in our incomes makes mine nearly inconsequential. The Crier pays me just over two thousand dollars a month. During her first year at JTandR Kelly earned nearly a hundred and fifty thousand dollars and this year she's on track to make almost double that.

Kelly's rise in the firm has been meteoric. JTandR hired her right out of college. She started as an assistant to one of the corporate analysts. Apparently she made an immediate impression, because four months later she was working as an assistant to the three partners and the following December she was made a special assistant to Martin Jackson. As I already mentioned, he's the head honcho.

My wife is a gorgeous 5'4" fireball with naturally blond hair.

There's an athletic club located on the third floor of the Whetmore Building. JTandR provides a membership for Kelly as part of her compensation. She makes daily use of the exercise machines. Those regular workouts help my wife maintain a trim athletic body that draws admiring glances from every healthy adult male she encounters.

Of course those glances may also have something to do with Kelly's most notable attribute, or maybe it would be more precise to say attributes. My wife is well endowed, I mean spectacularly well endowed. We're talking about a pair of double D's on a five foot four inch, one hundred and fifteen pound frame.

Kelly laughingly refers to her breasts as both her gift and her curse. She freely admits that since the age of fifteen her bosom has garnered her privileges, male attention and special treatment that other girls didn't get; but she's also quick to point out that her huge breasts and blond hair have made it very difficult to get people to accept her as anything but a mindless bimbo.

I suppose that was one of the reasons that Kelly was attracted to me. Ironically, I'm not a breast man. I happen to be an avowed butt man. Now my wife does have a very cute little bottom, but it's no where near as spectacular as her bust.

Actually I was originally attracted to Kelly's brain. We met as Sophomores at Kelroy College. We were enrolled in the same creative writing class. My wife loves to write poetry and she's very good at it. About three weeks into the semester she was asked to read one of her poems to the class. The poem she chose described a little girl's feelings as she chased a butterfly through a rose garden on a sunny summer afternoon. It took my breath away.

After class I waited in the hallway for Kelly. I really don't know where I found the courage to do it. I was a pathetically shy, slightly effeminate, scrawny little wimp. Kelly was gorgeous and very popular. Kelroy was a small private college; everyone knew everything about everybody. I was well aware of the fact that Kelly only dated handsome fraternity guys and muscular football players. She was way out of my league.

When she stepped out of the classroom I walked up to her and just barely managed to stammer out the words, "Kelly I thought your poem was one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I've ever heard."

I'll never forget her response. My future wife stared at me for a moment and then she started to smile. "Really? Do you mean that?"

Kelly's smile encouraged me and made me bolder. I smiled back and said, "Yes I do mean that. When you were reading it I actually felt like I was in the garden with the little girl."

"I have lots of poems, I write them all the time. Would you like to hear some more?"

I nodded. "Yes, I'd like that very much."

"Are you doing anything right now?"

I shook my head. "No, but..." I was starting to get scared.

Kelly noticed my distress. In the softest most gentle voice I've ever heard she said, "There's nothing to be afraid of. I promise I won't hurt you." She took my hand. "Come on, let's go to my dorm room. I'll make us some hot chocolate. I'll read some of my poems to you and then maybe you could read something you've written."

We became immediate friends and it wasn't long before we were best friends. We wrote poetry together, studied together, read novels together, watched movies together and listened to music together. Two weeks after that first meeting we were nearly inseparable.

The only thing we didn't do was date. Kelly continued her habit of exclusively going out with handsome fraternity guys and muscular football players. To make matters worse, she had a reputation for being easy. The campus rumor mongers all called her the blow job queen of Kelroy College. On Friday and Saturday nights I not only had to sit at home alone, I had to do it knowing that there was a high probability that the girl I was madly in love with was getting fucked by another guy.

I never complained, but one afternoon I did gather enough courage to ask Kelly about it. I'll never forget that day. We were studying in her dorm room. I'd already fallen desperately in love with her and I had to know if the rumors were true.

I set my book down and nervously watched Kelly. She was engrossed in her own book and didn't notice me. I made a little noise. She looked up. When she saw me staring at her she asked, "What is it?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Timmy, you're my best friend. You can ask me anything."

"It's very personal."

Sighing, she set her book down. "I suppose you want to know about the rumors?"

I nodded. "Yes, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Kelly shook her head. "No, I meant it when I said that you could ask me anything." She took a deep breath and then she quietly whispered. "I'm sorry Timmy, but they're all true. I love sex and I especially love sucking cocks. I probably am the blow job queen of Kelroy College."

I stared at the floor. Her frank admission shocked me. I didn't know how to respond.

She reached over and took my hand. "Timmy, I'm sorry if I shocked you, but you're my best friend and I think I'm falling in love with you. I don't want to lie to you. I don't ever want to lie to you. Do you hate me now?"

I looked at Kelly and shook my head. "I'm falling in love with you too. I could never hate you."

She kissed my cheek and then she pushed me down on the bed. Once I was lying on my back she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans and pulled out my tiny cock.

I'd seen enough other guys in locker rooms after gym classes to know that I had a very small penis. I looked at her with an embarrassed expression and said, "I'm sorry, it's not very big."

Kelly smiled at me. "I get to play with plenty of big cocks. This one is yours and because it's yours it will always be my favorite."

She leaned over and kissed the tiny head of my erect penis and then she put it in her mouth and started to suck it. Kelly had caught me completely off guard. Even in my wildest dreams I'd never imagined that something as wonderful as this might happen.

I came immediately. I tried to warn Kelly, but there really wasn't much time. As it turned out, it didn't actually matter. Even after she realized I was ejaculating Kelly kept my cock in her mouth and greedily sucked up all of my semen.

As soon as I was finished ejaculating Kelly looked up at me and smiled. "It's okay Timmy, you can always cum in my mouth. I love the taste of a guys semen."

She sat up and pulled her sweatshirt over her head exposing her huge breasts. Tossing the shirt onto her dresser, she asked, "Timmy, do you like my big boobs? Lots of guys on this campus would give anything to be able to touch them and now you get to play with them anytime you want. All you have to do is ask."

I didn't say a word. I couldn't.

Kelly laughed. "You're absolutely speechless aren't you baby?"

I nodded.

Kelly unfastened her jeans, pulled them down to her ankles and kicked them off. Now all she was wearing was a tiny pale blue thong.

I took a deep breath and whispered, "You're beautiful."

"There isn't another boy in the entire world that I would rather have looking at me." Kelly lay back on her bed, hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties, pulled them down to her ankles, pushed them off with her feet and lasciviously spread her legs. She was shaved.

I stared at her cunt. I couldn't help myself. I'd looked at lots of pictures of naked women in magazines and on the Internet, but this was the first time that I'd ever seen a bare pussy in real life.

Kelly noticed my fascination and laughed. "This is the first time you've ever seen a girls cunt, isn't it Timmy?"

My mouth dropped open in shock. Kelly was my goddess. I'd never imagined that she could use such a coarse word.

She chuckled when she saw my dumbfounded expression. "You'd better get used to that Timmy, I love to talk dirty when I'm making it with a guy."

I was completely befuddled. I didn't move. Actually I was paralyzed and I couldn't move. I just sat on the foot of the bed and continued staring at Kelly's naked sex.

She started laughing. "You could spend the rest of the evening looking at my pussy, but I was sort of hoping that you might want to try licking it."

I gasped when I heard her suggestion.

Kelly misunderstood the gasp and frowned. "Don't you want to lick my cunt? Don't worry, it's not dirty or nasty, it's fun." She smiled at me. "I did something for you, now I think it's only fair for you to do something for me."

I had to pull myself together. Kelly was getting the wrong idea. I not only wanted to lick her pussy, doing it was my ultimate fantasy.

Quickly shaking my head, I said; "No, I want to do it. I want to do it more than anything in the entire world."

She giggled. "That's a lot. Well what are you waiting for big boy? Go for it."

I took a deep breath and very tentatively kissed the lips of Kelly's sex.

"Oh yes Timmy, that's right. Just kiss me for a minute. That feels so good."

Kelly's response gave me confidence so I kissed her again, only this time I was more aggressive. Kelly quivered. I closed my eyes and kissed her even harder. Now it was her turn to gasp. I felt her moisture on my lips. I knew that girls got wet when they were excited, but this was the first time I'd ever felt that moisture.

"Timmy use your tongue, give my pussy a French kiss."

I pushed my tongue into Kelly and for the very first time in my life I tasted a woman's sex. My entire body tingled with excitement.

"Lick me Timmy. Lick my pussy like it's a big lollipop." She giggled. "That's what I always do when I start sucking a cock."

I was a very good student. I did exactly what I was told to do. As soon as I started licking her, Kelly responded by giggling with delight.

I quickly understood that I got a thrill from giving pleasure to this beautiful woman. I began to experiment. Kelly held her breath when I licked her with long slow strokes and she started giggling again when I licked her quickly.

I decided to try to tease Kelly. I placed my tongue at the base of her pussy and began a tortuously slow climb through her cleft to the top of her cunt.

When she realized what I was doing Kelly started giggling and said, "Timmy that's cruel."

I looked up at her. "Do you want me to stop?"

She burst out laughing. "Absolutely not!"

I pushed my tongue back into her and continued my climb. When I got to the top I found her engorged clitoris. I'd read enough erotic stories on the Internet to know exactly what it was. I kissed it.

Kelly shrieked.

I got scared and pulled back.

She sat up. "No baby, don't stop. That was wonderful. Please kiss me there again."

As I said earlier, I'm a very good student and I do exactly as I'm told. I kissed Kelly again only this time I used my tongue when I kissed her. She shrieked again, but this time I didn't stop. This time, while I kissed her I also flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. Kelly started laughing hysterically. I kept flicking her clit with my tongue. She went wild and responded by grinding her hips against my face.

Suddenly, without any explanation, Kelly stopped laughing and grinding her hips. It felt like all of the muscles in her body had locked up. She took a deep breath and lay perfectly still for a moment and then, after taking another deep breath, she started to scream. It was a high pitched, blood curdling scream.

I pulled back. I was afraid that I'd hurt her.

Kelly's entire body began to shake and she started laughing again. Quickly realizing that she was having an orgasm I relaxed and watched her. Several seconds passed before her body stopped shaking and her laughter turned into low cries. Gradually the cries became soft whimpers. Several more seconds passed and then she was quiet.

Kelly lay perfectly still for almost a minute and then she sat up and smiled at me. "Timmy you just gave me an orgasm. Very few guys are capable of doing that. Sweetheart, you just became my favorite lover."

I knew that her words were meant as a compliment, a wonderful compliment, but there was also subtle message in those words. It was a message that made me feel sad. When Kelly told me that I'd just become her favorite lover she'd also implied that I wouldn't be her only lover.

I couldn't help myself. I bit my lower lip and stared sadly at the floor.

Kelly studied me for a moment and then she asked, "Timmy, what's wrong? We just had wonderful sex."

I looked at her. After a moment I quietly said, "If I'm your favorite lover, it also means that I won't be your only lover."

Kelly thought about that for a moment and then she sighed. "Timmy you're my best friend and I think I might be falling in love with you. Baby I promise you that you're the only guy who has my heart; but Timmy honey, I''m afraid that you're going to have to share my body. At least for now." She smiled at me. "Sweetheart, I love sex. At this point in my life it's a huge adventure for me." Holding up her large breasts, she giggled and said, "You have to admit that I'm built for fucking." She picked up my hand and held it to her breast. "Baby, before I finally settle down I want to experience as many different men as I possibly can." Kelly leaned over and kissed my cheek. "But I do promise you that you'll always be my number one man. Can you live with that?"

I stared at her for a moment and then I smiled. "Yes, I think I can."

Kelly sighed with relief. "Timmy, thank you for being so understanding." She kissed me lightly on the lips. It was a tender kiss, not hot and passionate, but filled with love. And then she reached down and wrapped her fingers round my penis. It was sticking straight up.

Giggling, Kelly said, "It looks like somebody is ready for round two. How would you like to eat me again and after I cum maybe you'd like to try fucking me."

I stared at her. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard.

She grinned at me. "If you're going to be my number one lover you're going to have to fuck me once in a while."

"Is it safe? I don't have any condoms. I don't want to get you pregnant."

Kelly shook her head. "Timmy you might just be the nicest boy in the entire world. Yes, it is safe. I'm on the pill; but thank you for asking. Most guys aren't so considerate. It should also be safe for diseases. You're a virgin so I'm not worried about you and I always make the guys I date wear condoms." She poked me in the stomach. "You're the only guy who gets to fuck me bareback." She giggled again. "But you'd better not let me catch you fooling around with any other girls."

I held up my arms. "Hey you don't have to worry about that. I won't ever play around with any other girls, I promise."

Kelly stared at me."Timmy that's silly. I was just teasing you. You don't have to make that promise to me. Especially after I just got done telling you I'm going to keep dating other guys."

I shrugged. "It's not exactly like there's a crowd of girls lining up to go out with me."

Kelly laughed. "When the other girls on my floor find out that the scream that they heard a little while ago was me having an orgasm because you were eating my pussy, you might just find yourself overwhelmed with invitations."

Suddenly a little thrill rippled through me. At the time I didn't know why the idea excited me so much, I just knew that it did. Later I figured out that it was the first of my submissive cuckold fantasies coming to the surface. I kissed Kelly on the cheek and said; "I give you permission to freely date as many guys as you like, but I promise that I will always remain completely faithful to you."

Kelly stared at me. "Timmy are you being serious? Do you really want to make that promise?"

I nodded.

She took a deep breath. "Baby that is so hot."

Kelly smiled at me and then she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. "Eat me Timmy, give me pleasure, make me cum."

I buried my face between Kelly's thighs. At that moment the only thing I wanted was to give this woman pleasure.

That afternoon I brought Kelly to two more orgasms with my tongue. After she recovered from her second orgasm she lay back on the bed, spread her legs and wiggled her finger at me. "Come on studman, it's time."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers