Courtesan Ch. 04

Story Info
Timmy gets angry and leaves.
6.9k words
4.06
49.9k
19
0

Part 4 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

This is the fourth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

This is a fantasy. All of the people, places and organizations described in this story are creations of my imagination.

*

"So how did you make the transition from having sex with your bosses to becoming a courtesan?"

Kelly stared at me. "Why do you keep using the word, courtesan?"

"I thought that was the term you and your fellow workers preferred."

"It was. It makes what we do seem almost elegant, but why would you use it? I'd think you'd choose a word like hooker or even whore."

"Those words are pejoratives, especially whore. They imply that there was something wrong with what you were doing."

"Don't you think there was?"

"Only if you do."

My wife stared at me for a very long time. Finally she said, "It destroyed our marriage."

"No, not being truthful with me destroyed our marriage."

Kelly closed her eyes and shook her head. She was clearly confused by my reaction.

In a very gentle voice I added, "And I'm beginning to believe that it might be more apt to say that it nearly destroyed our marriage."

Kelly looked up at me. After a moment she smiled.

I smiled back at her and then I patted her thigh and quietly said, "Why don't you tell me about the first time you met an associate for sex."

Kelly's smile changed to an expression of curiosity. "How do you know that word?'

"Martin Jackson explained the process to me."

Still looking puzzled, Kelly said, "Okay." Her voice was barely above a whisper. She paused. It was clear that she was thinking. Finally Kelly said, "It was on a Tuesday morning about a month after I got my promotion. John Reynolds called me into his office. He told me that they were in a bit of a jam and they needed a huge favor. There was a very wealthy investor who was considering joining them in their latest take over attempt. He'd never dealt with them before and he was being a little wary about making a commitment. They wanted to try to build some good will with him. John explained to me that Martin knew the man and thought that setting him up with an attractive young woman for an evening might be a good way to create some rapport."

Kelly shook her head. "I was a little confused about what John wanted me to do, so I asked him if they wanted me to go out to dinner with this man."

"What did he say?"

"He told me no, that wasn't what they were asking. They wanted to know if I might be willing to spend an evening with him in a luxury suite at the Calvert Hotel."

"I assume that gave you a better idea about what John was requesting."

My wife nodded. "It certainly did and I was shocked. I stared at John and asked him if he was actually suggesting that I let this guy fuck me."

"How did John react to that?"

"He back tracked very quickly. He told me that he didn't mean to offend me, they just knew how much I enjoyed sex and they thought there was a chance that I might consider helping them out. He then made it clear that this was definitely not part of my job and it was perfectly okay for me to say no."

"What did you say to that?"

"Timmy I'm sorry, but as soon as I got over my initial shock I began thinking about how wicked it would be to meet a strange man in a hotel room for sex. Baby I started to get excited."

I chuckled. "The naughty girl was back."

Kelly grinned at me. "Yes she was."

"So what did you do?"

"John asked me to forget that he'd said anything and then he started to apologize. I interrupted him and told him that I would be willing to help them out." Kelly giggled. "He stared at me for a moment and didn't say anything at all. I think he was a little disconcerted."

I laughed. "I'll bet he was."

"John's a pretty smooth guy. He quickly gathered his wits, thanked me and told me that if this man did decide to invest in the project, there would be a nice bonus for me." Kelly looked at me. "That's how the firm operates. Everyone earns a small base salary and then we get bonuses when we successfully complete a project."

"Yes, you explained that to me when you started working for JTandR"

"I guess I did. Anyway, John thanked me again and told me that he'd get back to me later in the day with all the details. I went back to my office and waited."

"Your office?"

"Yes, when I became an administrative assistant to Martin, Wendell and John I was given a very small office down the hall from their offices."

"That must have made you feel very important."

Kelly looked at me. "I thought I told you about that."

I shook my head. "I don't think so. By last fall, you weren't telling much at all about your job."

"Timmy I'm sorry, that wasn't intentional. I think I was unconsciously trying to keep my two lives separated."

"Don't worry, I'm starting to understand that. Tell me what happened when John got back to you."

"He came by my office at about three. Baby I was starting to get very nervous and I was trying to think of a way I could gracefully back out of the situation."

"I would think so, meeting a strange man in a hotel room for sex is a pretty daring thing to do."

"John told me the man's name was Eric."

"Just Eric, no last name?"

Kelly nodded. "That's right and then he gave me a key to a suite at the Calvert and told me to meet Eric there at 8:30 that night. John said that they would arrange for room service to deliver a bottle of chilled champagne to the room at 8:35. He told me to add a twenty dollar tip to the bill and sign the tab. He explained that the firm has an account with the Calvert."

My wife looked at me. "Timmy when I actually heard the plan for the evening I began to get excited again. It was well orchestrated and the idea of sipping champagne with a mysterious gentleman in a luxurious suite at the Calvert Hotel was incredibly intriguing."

I chuckled. "I can imagine that it was. I'll bet that you were starting to feel very wicked again."

Kelly took a deep breath. "Yes Timmy, I really was."

"So what happened next?"

"Once he was done filling me in on all the details of the date John asked me if I was still willing to do it."

"He was giving you another chance to back out."

"Yes."

"That was very nice of him."

"Martin, John and Wendell are tough businessmen, but they're very considerate and they go to great lengths to take care of the people who work for them."

"You obviously told him that you'd do it."

She nodded. "Yes, at that moment I was very excited." Kelly's tone of voice changed. "But as soon as John left my office I thought about you and I was suddenly overcome by a feeling of absolute horror."

"What do you mean?"

"Timmy it dawned on me that this could turn into a very late night and I was going to have to call you and give you some kind of explanation about where I was going to be."

"I see."

"Baby up until that point all of my lies had just been little omissions. I didn't actually tell you something that wasn't true, I just neglected to tell you about everything that happened."

"But now you were going to have to lie to me."

My wife quietly said, "Yes, do you remember that night?'

I nodded, "Yes, I remember it very well. It was the first time that you didn't get home from work until well after midnight. You called me in the afternoon and told me that several investors were coming into town for an unexpected meeting in the morning and you had to help get a proposal ready for them." Shaking my head, I said; "I believed you."

Kelly closed her eyes and whispered, "Timmy I'm sorry. By that time I felt like I was mired so deeply in my secret life that I couldn't get out anymore. I didn't know what else to do. It seemed like lying was my only choice." She shook her head. "You were so wonderful. You told me that you understood and that you'd have a nice dinner waiting for me when I got home."

"And you told me not to wait up, and not to worry about dinner. You said the partners were having food brought into the office."

"Timmy I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to tell you." She sighed. "After I hung up the telephone I laid my head down on my desk and cried for a half hour."

Suddenly tears began to roll down my wife's cheeks.

This time I didn't chastise Kelly about her lying. I didn't need to, she was already doing that to herself. Instead I put my arm around her and held her close to me.

Kelly pressed her face into my chest and once again started to sob.

I let Kelly cry for a few minutes and then I took out my handkerchief, lifted her face and gently wiped the tears from her cheeks.

She smiled at me.

I whispered to her, "I still love you".

She closed her eyes and said, "Oh please let that be true."

I gently kissed the tip of Kelly's nose. "Don't worry, it is."

Kelly cuddled up to me and said, "Timmy I love you so much."

"I know you do." I whispered it.

After waiting for another minute I patted my wife's thigh and quietly said, "Tell me what happened after you finally stopped crying."

Kelly thought for a moment and then she said, "Tonya Lewis came to see me."

"Who's Tonya Lewis?"

"She's the lead hostess. I didn't know that at the time, but that's her job."

"The lead hostess? It sounds like it's an actual department in the firm."

"Kind of, but not really. There's five of us, or at least there used to be when I worked there. Tonya made sure that we had everything we needed. She also kept the master schedule."

"Everything you needed?"

"Yes, clothes, lingerie, jewelry; it was important that we looked good."

"That makes sense. Who were the five hostesses."

"Actually there were four hostesses and one host."

"That's right, Mr. Jackson told me that they had one man working full time for them."

Kelly looked at me in surprise. "He did?"

"Yes."

"I really do want to hear about your conversation with him."

"You will, now tell me about the four hostesses and the one host."

Kelly nodded. "Okay, Tonya Lewis is the lead hostess. She's older, maybe in her early forties. She's been with the firm for a very long time. She helped me out a lot when I was first getting started. Timmy she's so beautiful. When I'm forty I hope I look half as good as Tonya."

I laughed. "I'll bet you'll look twice as good as she does when you're forty."

Kelly grinned at me. "Your opinion doesn't count. You're not an impartial judge. You're biased." She reached over, grabbed my nipple through my shirt and gave it a vicious twist. "And you damn well better be biased."

The shot of pain startled me. It also excited me. As soon as Kelly released my nipple I laughed and said, "I'll always be biased. I have to be, you're my goddess."

Kelly giggled. "Being your goddess is my favorite job."

We both smiled. We used to play with each other like that all the time. It was one of the reasons we enjoyed each other so much. Gradually during the past year we'd stopped. I missed that part of our life and desperately wanted it back. I sensed that Kelly did too. While I knew that it was going to take some work, I was feeling optimistic and starting to believe that it might be possible.

I let us enjoy the moment for a little longer and then I asked, "Who are the others?"

Kelly sighed. It was a sigh of resignation. It was clear that she didn't want the moment to end any more than I did, but she also knew that we had work to do if we wanted to recapture the relationship that we'd both once enjoyed so much.

Getting back to work Kelly said, "Mandy Wells and Keisha Edwards are the other hostesses and Antoine Carter is the host. Mandy is a very slender brunette. She's sort of my opposite. She has tiny tits."

"Some guys like women with small breasts."

Kelly nodded. "She's very popular. When we go to Evergreen she looks really cute in a thong."

"Evergreen that's the place in South Carolina, right?"

"Yes, it's a huge estate owned by the firm. They use it to throw parties."

"I imagine you can throw a pretty good party at a southern mansion."

"Timmy you would be amazed by some of the things that have happened at Evergreen."

"I'd like to hear about them, but first, tell me about Keisha Edwards and Antoine Carter and then you have to continue telling me about your first evening at the Calvert."

"Keisha is a gorgeous black girl. Timmy she has beautiful coffee colored skin and long shiny black hair. She's a large breasted girl like me, only she also has the most beautiful bottom I've ever seen."

Kelly grinned at me. "I think you'd really enjoy licking it."

"Your's is the only bottom I'm ever going to lick."

"What if I ordered you to do it? A good boy should never disobey his goddess." Kelly had a mischievous smile on her face. "I think I might enjoy seeing your face buried in Keisha's gorgeous rear end."

That image sent a little thrill rippling through my body. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip in an effort to regain my composure.

Kelly noticed how excited I was getting so she pushed a little. "Keisha and Tonya are both very experienced dominants. They always take the associates who enjoy a little discipline." My wife winked at me. "Maybe I'll call them up and invite them over some day. I think it might be very exciting to watch them give you few lessons on how to properly treat a lady."

I laughed. "You're starting to feel wicked again, aren't you."

She grinned at me as she slowly nodded her head.

Suddenly I stopped and looked at my wife. "I would have thought that they would have given you the associates who enjoy a little discipline."

Kelly shook her head. "No, in fact Mandy and I are usually assigned to the men who enjoy being dominant." She thought for a moment and then she said. "Timmy, I don't think there's anything in this world that gets me as excited as dominating you, but a really powerful man who knows how to take control of a girl can also get me pretty wet." She shrugged. "I guess I'm just a slut. Anything that has to do with sex gets me hot."

I leaned over and kissed Kelly's cheek. "That's the girl I fell in love with."

We both burst out laughing.

After a moment I said, "All right, let's try to stay focused. Tell me about Antoine Carter."

"Antoine is a tall slender black man. I think he's twenty-eight. He's extremely handsome and very athletic. He played college basketball. He also has a big cock." Kelly giggled. "I'm talking about a really big cock. When it's erect it must be at least a foot long."

I grinned at her. "That's big."

Kelly grinned back at me. "Yes it is. Timmy, it's so much fun to suck a cock that big and Antoine is a very considerate lover. When he fucks a woman, he's always exceedingly careful and very gentle, especially at first. He has to be. You understand why, don't you."

"I assume that it's because he's so big and he doesn't want to hurt anyone."

Kelly nodded. "That's right."

"Has he fucked you?"

After a brief pause, Kelly looked at me and quietly answered, "Yes, he has. I'm sorry Timmy, I..."

Smiling at her I said, "It's okay, Kelly. Was he good?"

My question surprised Kelly, but her surprise quickly vanished as she realized that it also meant that I wasn't angry with her. Sounding relieved Kelly said, "Yes Timmy, he was."

I nodded. "I imagine that a considerate, gentle lover with a huge cock would be good."

Kelly giggled. "Actually, Antoine isn't just good, he's amazing."

"I see."

"Timmy, Antoine's not just a guy with a big cock, he's also a very nice man. That's the real reason he's so good in bed. You're amazing in bed too and for the same reason. Antoine has a big cock. You have a little cock, but you're an artist with your tongue. Both of you are, in your own ways, skilled lovers. That's what makes you good, but what sets you apart and makes you great is that you're both kind, considerate, loving men."

"It sounds like you really like Antoine."

"I do, he's a very good friend."

"Should I be jealous?"

Laughing, Kelly said; "Absolutely not, Antoine is a good friend and an amazing fuck; but Timmy honey, you don't have anything to worry about. You're the only man I'll ever love."

"You made some good friends at JTandR, didn't you."

"Yes, I'm going to miss them." Kelly's voice trailed off to a whisper. Her disappointment was clear.

For a moment we stared at each other in silence. An unvoiced question hung in the air between us. Kelly was afraid to ask it and I wasn't yet ready to answer it, so we both chose to ignore it.

Finally I said, "Why don't you finish telling me about your first evening at the Calvert."

Happy to relieve the tension, Kelly nodded. "Okay." She paused for a second and then she said, "Tonya Lewis came to see me. At that time I didn't know who she was. I didn't even know that hostesses existed and she didn't mention anything about them. She just told me that she occasionally entertained associates for the firm and Martin had asked her to stop by and help me prepare for the evening."

"I see."

"She explained that my date was expected to be kind and respectful. She made it very clear that if he didn't behave appropriately, no one at the firm would be upset if I got dressed and left." Kelly looked at me. "Timmy that made me feel much better."

"I imagine it did."

"Then the fun part started."

"What was that?"

"Tonya gave me a company credit card and told me to go to Maxine's Dress Shop and buy a new dress and some sexy lingerie. Timmy, Maxine's Dress Shop is the most exclusive women's clothing store in this city. I'd never even been in there. I asked Tonya how much I could spend and she told me to try to keep it under $800.00. Timmy $800.00 for a new dress and some underwear! It was unbelievable."

"You were in girl heaven, weren't you."

"Yes I was. And then she told me that after I was finished at Maxine's I should go across the mall to Grant's Shoe store and buy a pair of high heels to match the dress. Tonya suggested that I should be able to get a very nice pair for around $200.00. Timmy, at that time I didn't own a single pair of shoes that cost over $80.00."

"They were making this job very attractive, weren't they?"

Kelly nodded. "Yes they were. Now, when I look back on it, I'm certain that they were trying to entice me to become a hostess."

"Are you angry about that?"

Kelly thought about my question for a moment and then she shook her head. "No, not really. It's clear that they took steps to encourage me to become a hostess; but they never did anything to coerce me or deceive me." She grinned at me. "They may have shown me the path, but I chose to happily skip down it on my own."

I smiled. This was the girl that I'd fallen in love with. She knew how to take responsibility for her own behavior.

"So what did you do when you were done shopping?"

"I had dinner at the Goldenrod Supper Club."

"Really, by yourself?"

She nodded. "Yes, Tonya gave me a card that allowed me to put my dinner on the firm's tab. They maintain an account there. They know the owner. He's a huge ex-convict. He goes by the name, Big Reggie Diamond."

"He sounds dangerous,"

"Not really, I've gotten to know him. He's actually a pretty sweet guy. He also owns a strip club on the outskirts of downtown called the Black Knight."

"I've been there. It's on 3rd Avenue."

"Timothy Jamieson when did you ever go to a strip club?"

"Hey, I'm a pretty wild guy. I've done all kinds of things that you don't know about." I grinned at Kelly. "You know that I do happen to be married to a courtesan."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers
12