Courtesan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly grinned. "You're probably right. Anyway, I tipped him and went inside. Timmy I love the Calvert. It's such an elegant old hotel."

"The night I followed you was the only time I've ever been there. I was impressed. It really is very nice."

Kelly looked at me. "Maybe sometime we could spend a night there together. I know it's really expensive, but it would only be for one night and I have a lot of money saved up from my job."

"I think I'd like that."

My wife smiled at me and then she continued her story. "When I got on the elevator and pushed the button for the sixteenth floor my stomach started churning. I was so nervous."

"The other night you were on the seventeenth floor."

"Yes, that was my regular suite. Each hostess has her own permanent suite at the Calvert. Mine was 1712." She looked at me. "I still haven't explained that have I?"

"No, but Martin Jackson did."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"So you know that I wasn't lying when I told you that Roger Baldwin doesn't really exist."

"Yes, Mr. Jackson explained everything to me. Roger Baldwin was a fictitious name the firm used when they leased your room. He also told me that they used the name to create a phony identity to fool people who might be trying to catch your associate in a compromising position."

I laughed. "It worked. They fooled me."

"I'm sorry that happened, but at least now you know that I wasn't in love with another man." Kelly smiled at me. "Baby I'll never be in love with anyone but you."

I patted Kelly's thigh. "I know and I'll always love you too." And then I paused and added, "No matter what you've done."

Kelly stared at me. After a moment she asked, "Are you sure?"

I shook my head. "Maybe not, did you kill any puppies or kitties?"

She rolled her eyes. "Of course not."

I shrugged. "Then I'm sure."

"Timmy, I wish you'd followed me six months ago."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Of course I am. Why would you ask such a silly question?"

"Because if I'd followed you six months ago you might never have had the chance to become a courtesan."

"Yes, but..."

"Kelly you loved that job."

"It almost destroyed our marriage."

"But it didn't and now I know all about it, and we're still together."

Kelly stared at the road in silence. Almost a minute passed. Finally she turned to me and said, "Timmy would you ever consider letting me...."

I held my hand up and stopped her. This was of course, the unvoiced question and I still wasn't ready to answer it. Shaking my head, I said; "We still have a lot of talking to do before we get to that question."

Kelly sighed. "Yes, of course we do."

I smiled. "Lets get back to the story. You were getting off the elevator on the sixteenth floor."

"Timmy, at that moment I was so nervous. I almost turned around and went back to the office."

"What stopped you?"

"I'd bought all those fancy clothes. I was afraid they'd make me pay for them if I chickened out."

I laughed. Kelly stuck her tongue out at me.

"Okay, so you didn't chicken out. What happened when you got to the hotel room door?"

"I had a key, so I took a deep breath and opened it."

"You didn't knock?"

"No Tonya told me not to. They don't want our associates to ever open a door when someone knocks. That's why they gave me a key."

"That makes sense. They don't want a photographer or a private investigator bursting in on them."

"I was so nervous; but as soon as I opened the door everything was all right. Eric was gorgeous."

"That doesn't surprise me."

Kelly turned and looked at me. "What makes you say that?"

I put my hand up. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. We'll talk about it after I've told you about my day. Finish telling me about Eric."

My wife stared at me for a moment and then she shrugged and continued. "He must have been in his early forties. He had long wavy dark hair with just a little gray at the temples." She smiled. "It was very distinguished looking. He was sitting on the sofa sipping a glass of scotch from the minibar."

"A sofa in a hotel room?"

"Timmy, these are luxury suites. They're really two rooms. The living room has a couch, a coffee table, a stuffed chair and a desk. The other room is an incredibly lavish bedroom with a king sized bed and a magnificent bathroom."

"No television?'

Kelly rolled her eyes. "There's a large flat screen television in both rooms."

"Oh."

"Anyway, Eric was sitting on the sofa. He was wearing a white dress shirt and a tie. The tie was loosened and the collar of his shirt was unbuttoned."

"He was relaxing."

"Yes he was. He smiled at me when I walked into the room. His smile was almost as charming as yours."

"Thank you."

Kelly patted my knee. "Your smile is one of the many reasons that you're my babydoll."

"I'll bet Eric wasn't your babydoll."

Kelly laughed. "No he certainly wasn't. Eric was a stud. He was so sexy. When I walked in he smiled at me and in this deep rich voice said; Hi I'm Eric, you must be Joanne."

"Joanne?"

"We never use our real names."

"I know, but I thought you used Melody."

"I did, but this was before I was a full time courtesan. They gave me the name Joanne for that night."

"I prefer Melody."

Kelly smiled. "So do I."

"He really wasn't Eric either, was he?"

"No I'm sure he wasn't."

"So what happened?"

"He patted the spot next to him on the couch and invited me to sit down. I was about to do that when there was a knock at the door."

"I assume that it was the bellman with your champagne."

"Yes, it was. Eric went into the bathroom. The associates are instructed to always do that when someone knocks. I opened the door and let the bellman into the room. He opened the champagne and left it on the desk. I signed the bill and gave him a twenty dollar tip."

"That was a big tip."

"Tonya told me to give him that much. The firm takes excellent care of the bell staff at the Calvert."

"I'm sure that encourages them to be very cooperative."

Kelly nodded and then she continued, "As soon as the bellman was gone Eric came out of the bathroom and poured a glass of champagne for each of us. We sat on the couch, sipped our champagne and talked. Timmy, I felt so cosmopolitan and Eric was a very interesting man. I liked him."

"That made it easier to have sex with him, didn't it."

"Yes it really did. Anyway, after we finished our first glass of champagne Eric poured us a second and while he was up he suggested that we get more comfortable."

"What happened?"

"He set our glasses of champagne on the coffee table and took off his tie, shirt and pants. He had an erection. It was making a huge tent in the front of his boxers. Timmy, Eric had a really big cock."

"That must have made you happy."

Kelly giggled. "Oh yes."

"So what did you do?"

I stood up and told Eric to sit down and then I did a slow striptease for him."

"I'll bet he enjoyed that."

"He couldn't take his eyes off of me."

"I don't doubt that at all. How much did you take off?"

"Just my jacket, blouse and skirt. Then I sat down next to him and asked him if he'd like to take off my brassiere."

"I'll bet that went over pretty well."

"I didn't have to ask twice."

"So now your sitting on the couch with this man you just met. He's wearing nothing but his boxer shorts and you're only wearing your panties, garter belt and nylons; correct?"

My wife grinned at me.

"What happened next?"

"I got a very naughty idea."

I shook my head. "Tell me."

"I picked up one of the glasses and started dribbling champagne on my breasts."

"What did Eric do?"

"He smiled at me and started licking the champagne off of my nipple."

My breath caught.

Kelly looked at me. "That excites you doesn't it?"

I slowly nodded.

She giggled. "Eric had the same reaction. He slipped his hand into my panties and started massaging my pussy with his fingertips."

"I'll bet that excited you."

"Timmy I was so wet. Suddenly I didn't want to play anymore games. I wanted Eric in the worst way. I wanted to suck his cock and then I wanted him to fuck me. I stopped dribbling the champagne onto my breasts. Eric Immediately sensed the change in my mood. He took the glass from my hand, set it on the coffee table and kissed me full on the lips."

Kelly sighed. "Timmy he was so strong and masterful. At that moment I would have done anything for him."

I swallowed hard. "And I'll bet you did."

"Yes, after he broke off our kiss he pulled his boxer shorts down and kicked them away. His erect cock was sticking straight up. I slipped my panties off, kneeled on the couch next to him and kissed the head of that magnificent penis."

"You love cocks, don't you Kelly."

"I really do." My wife smiled at me. "I gave him my very best blow job. First I licked the head of his penis like it was an ice cream cone and then I slowly kissed my way down that luscious stiff shaft until I got to his balls."

Glancing over at me, Kelly said; "Chris Kendricks taught me to lick and suck a guys balls while I stroke the shaft of his cock at the same time. It really does drive a lot of men wild."

"I'll bet Eric enjoyed it."

"He really did." Kelly grinned at me. "I did too. I would have been happy to have done that to him for a very long time, but we had a big evening ahead of us and I wanted to make him cum."

"Why did you want to make him cum right away?"

"Most guys can last a lot longer after they've had their first orgasm. When I'm with a guy I like to begin with a nice hot blow job. Almost all of them enjoy it. It's a big fantasy for most guys. Lots of older men have wives who think it's dirty and nasty so they never get them."

I wanted to make a crack about being one of those guys who never gets a blow job from his wife, but Kelly was already feeling bad enough about neglecting me so I didn't say anything.

She continued. "Anyway, I licked Eric's balls for a few minutes and then I put his big cock in my mouth and started sucking him in earnest."

"Did he cum right away?"

Kelly shook her head. "Nope, I brought him right to the edge twice and then I backed him off."

"I'm not sure I understand."

My wife glanced at me out of the corner of her eye and quietly said, "No I don't suppose that you do. Please don't be offended when I say this, but controlling your orgasms is one of your problems."

"I know."

"If I suck on the head of your penis really hard and masturbate you at the same time, I can make you cum almost immediately. I can do that with any guy."

"Okay."

"Just before a guy is about to cum I can feel the tension building in his body. When I feel that tension in you, it's already too late for you to be able to stop yourself. At that point it doesn't matter what I do, you're going to ejaculate. When I'm with a guy like Chris or Eric and I feel that tension beginning to build, I can back off a little. They have enough control to be able to take a couple of deep breaths, compose themselves and stop before they start to cum."

"I see."

"Those same guys can also do it while they're fucking, only in that situation they're the ones who are in control. They have to be responsible for putting on the brakes. That's one of several skills that make a man an outstanding lover. Maybe if we practiced a little you could learn to do that."

"I think I'd like to try."

Kelly giggled. "I'd love to be your coach. Just think about the fun we could have while you're in training."

For a moment Kelly and I rode together in silence. We were both smiling. This silence wasn't caused by an emotional wound. Both of us were taking a moment to enjoy a feeling of camaraderie that hadn't existed between us for several months.

Finally, Kelly broke the silence. "Eventually I did make him cum."

"Did you let him cum in your mouth?"

Giggling, Kelly said; "Do you even have to ask."

I grinned at her. "Nope, I just like to hear you say it."

My wife playfully slapped my knee. "You are a perv."

I laughed. "We've already established that fact."

Kelly rolled her eyes and shook her head in pretend consternation. We smiled at each other for a moment and then she said, "After he came, Eric took me into the bedroom. He laid me down on this wonderful king sized bed, climbed on top of me and kissed me hard on the lips. Timmy it was so hot. My entire body was tingling. Eric was unbelievably powerful. At that moment I belonged to him."

Suddenly she stopped and looked at me. "Baby does it bother you when I say things like that?"

Shaking my head, I said; "No, I don't think so." But then I paused and thought about what she'd said. I looked at her. "Well maybe a little, but it's okay. It makes me envious of Eric. Men like him obviously get you very excited. I wish I could do that for you, but I can't."

Nodding. Kelly said; "No, it's just not in your nature, but that's also why I love you so much."

"What do you mean?"

"I love that you're sweet, caring and gentle." She smiled. "And you make me feel powerful. Dominant men are exciting, but I'd rather spend my life with you. If I ever had to choose, I would always choose you. And Timmy, you do get me excited, you get me really excited."

'I know, but not in the same way."

Sighing, Kelly said; "Yes, that is true."

I smiled. "It's okay, I can live with that. I love you and I want you to be happy. I don't want you to have to choose. I don't think I could ever be content knowing that I was keeping you from enjoying the pleasure of being taken by a really powerful man."

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes, I do."

Kelly glanced over at me and whispered the words, "Timmy, I love you."

I nodded. "I know you do. I love you too."

For a moment we both watched the road ahead of us. Finally Kelly continued the story. "After a long hot kiss Eric rolled us over so that I was on top. I knew exactly what he wanted and I knew exactly what to do. His cock was still limp and he was ready for me to get him hard again."

Kelly reached over and placed her hand on my crotch. She was checking to see if I had a erection. I did. She rubbed it for a moment and then she giggled. "You always did like hearing all the details when I got back to my dorm room after a date."

Suddenly her expression changed. Now somber, Kelly gave me a quick glance and said, "Timmy I'm sorry that I stopped telling you about my evenings out."

"It's okay, that's all in the past. Tell me how you got Eric hard."

That brought her smile back. "I went down on him again silly." Kelly squeezed my tiny penis. "Sucking a limp cock is much different than sucking an erect one. You have to tease it and play with it. It becomes a challenge to see how quickly you can make it grow. Eric was a real stud. It wasn't long at all before I felt his soft toy start to make its transformation into a menacing weapon."

"A menacing weapon?"

Kelly winked at me. "Poetic license. You were an English major. You understand, don't you?"

I chuckled. "Yes I understand. All right, so what did you do with his menacing weapon?"

Kelly took a deep breath. The memory was obviously exciting her. "As soon as Eric was erect I looked up at him. He was smiling at me. He wiggled his finger in a come here gesture, so I crawled up his body until I was straddling his hips."

She giggled. "Eric's menacing weapon was right under my very wet pussy. I reached back and held it while I lowered myself onto him. While I was doing that Eric reached up and started fondling my breasts."

Kelly took a deep breath. "Having him inside me felt so good. Timmy, Eric's cock was big. It must have been at least eight or nine inches."

"Eight inches isn't so big."

Kelly laughed. "Maybe not by porn web site standards, but in real life eight inches is a big dick and nine inches is a very big dick."

"How is three and a half inches classified?'

Kelly grinned at me and gave my tiny erection a firm squeeze. "Cute, very very cute. It just happens to be my favorite size."

I chuckled. "That's good because that happens to be exactly what I'm packin."

"Packin?"

"Yup and it's menacing weapon too."

We both burst out laughing.

After a moment Kelly looked at me and said, "All right stud man, are you ready to hear the rest of the story?"

I leaned back, put my foot up on the dash board in front of me and confidently said, "Yup."

Kelly rolled her eyes in response to my pretend macho demeanor. After playfully slapping my foot away from the leather covered dash board of her Mercedes she shook her head and said; "This is the hot part of the story. Are you going to be serious?"

I sat up straight and folded my hands. "Yes Ms. Mason."

Kelly looked at me and started to giggle again. "Ooo I like it when you call me Ms. Mason."

Now it was my turn to be serious. I stared into Kelly's eyes and whispered, "So do I."

She took a deep breath. "I think that we're going to have to return to this discussion in the very near future."

"I hope so Ms. Mason."

We smiled at each other for a moment and then Kelly said, "As soon as I had Eric's huge cock all the way inside me I stopped and looked into his eyes. He was still playing with my breasts."

"You mean your ta tas, don't you."

Kelly poked me in my side. "Be serious."

"All right."

"Anyway, I had all of Eric's big cock inside me." My wife lifted her sweater a little and rubbed her exposed tummy just below her belly button. "I could feel it way up here. Timmy having a big cock deep inside me feels so nice. I took a moment to enjoy the wonderful sensation and then I slowly started to rock back and forth. I had to move slowly at first. I needed a little time to get used to moving with that big thing inside me."

Kelly glanced over at me. "Being on top is fun because I get to be in control. I can dictate the pace. It's nice to be able to go slow at first and then gradually speed up my movement as my pussy gets used to my lover's presence."

She smiled. "Eric was wonderful. He just lay back on the bed and played with my tits while I fucked his great big dick. I really don't know how long we kept that up, I was enjoying myself so much that I lost track of the time."

"Eric finally rolled me off of him, turned me over and pulled me up so that I was on my hands and knees. He didn't ask permission, he just did it. He was very gentle, but there was no doubt about the fact that he was taking control."

Taking a deep breath, Kelly said; "He kneeled behind me and pushed his great big cock into my wet pussy and then he started a series of long slow thrusts in and out of me. It felt so good that it was almost maddening."

She took another deep breath. It was obvious that Kelly was starting to get very excited. "Eric gradually picked up the pace and it wasn't long before he was pumping his cock in and out of me with an almost savage intensity. I was getting so excited that I reached back and began rubbing my clit. Eric saw what I was doing so he leaned over and started twisting my nipple with one hand while he supported himself with his other hand. That put me over the edge. I had a huge orgasm."

Kelly glanced over at me. "As you well know, I can be pretty noisy when I'm cumming. Some guys get a little nervous when I start screaming."

I laughed. "I'll never forget the first time we fooled around. It was in your dorm room. I was licking your pussy. You nearly scared me to death when you had your first orgasm."

Kelly giggled. "I'll always remember that afternoon. You were so nervous."

We both chuckled for a moment and then Kelly said, "My screams didn't faze Eric at all. I think he was probably used to women having orgasms while he was fucking them. He just kept pumping his big hard cock in and out of my cunt. Once my orgasm subsided we fell into a nice easy rhythm. Timmy he was like a machine. He just kept fucking me. I was beginning to think that he might keep fucking me forever, when he suddenly intensified the pace. His thrusts became harder and quicker and then he pushed his cock deep inside me, grunted one time and stopped moving."