Courtesan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over at the clock on the makeup desk. It was 6:50. We'd just spent five minutes talking.

"Tonya has to go to work in twenty-five minutes. If the two of you still intend to teach me the meaning of the word respect before it's time for her to leave, we'd better get crackin"

Kelly looked at me and started to giggle. "Get crackin? Packin? Sweetheart, where are you coming up with these words?"

"My dear, have you so quickly forgotten? I was an English major at Kelroy."

My wife shook her head. "I was taking the exact same classes as you and I never learned those words."

"I don't want to be critical, but there were times when I think you might have been paying better attention." I was grinning at Kelly.

She rolled her eyes. "Timothy Jamieson, you know very well that every time we had an examination you had to borrow my class notes so you could study."

Pretending to be indignant, I said; "That's because I was spending all my time building my vocabulary."

"Ahem! Would the two of you please focus. I'm in the mood for a hot domination scene and I would love to be able to feel Timmy's tongue in my pussy and ass before I have to go to work tonight." Tonya was shaking her head, but she was also laughing.

I turned to Kelly. "Your wise friend is correct. We'd better get down to business. I'm going to say, uncheck and then it will be your turn to slap me. After that you should make some demeaning comments and boot me off the couch."

Tonya started laughing.

Kelly looked at her. "What's so funny?"

"Your husband is the first sub I've ever met who does the dominating for me."

My wife giggled. "He is a cooperative fellow, isn't he."

I shook my head. "Now it's the two of you who are having way too much fun."

Tonya started laughing again. "Kel I am having too much fun. I think I'm going to have to call in sick so I can spend the rest of the evening playing with you guys."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Tonnie honey, you can't call in sick. You're already at work."

"Oh that's right. Well then, to quote our sweet little pussyboy; we'd better get crackin."