Courtesan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly glanced over at me. I think she was trying to gauge my reaction to what she was telling me. I smiled at her.

That smile reassured her. She continued. "Antoine nudged my shoulder and we both rotated our positions slightly. He wanted to be sure that all of the men had a good view of what we were doing from where they were sitting. Once we were settled I pushed Antoine's huge cock back and started licking and kissing his great big balls. The men all clapped again and that turned me on even more."

Laughing, Kelly said; "Timmy I was so hot that I couldn't bear to waste another second. All I wanted to do was suck that beautiful black cock. I pulled Antoine's erection back down, licked the shaft a few times and then I put that magnificent monster into my mouth. By that time I was on fire. I didn't care who was in the room. All of my attention was focused on Antoine's wonderful erection."

My wife sighed. It was obvious that this memory was very exciting for her. After a moment she said, "I don't really know how long I sucked Antoine. It was probably only a minute or two. Tonya and Mandy came over and intervened. Tonya tapped my shoulder and pulled me to my feet. As I stood up all the men clapped and cheered. Mandy grabbed Antoine's erect penis and used it as a handle to lead him out of the room. I later learned that she took him to her privacy room and got him off."

"Privacy room?"

"Yes, both Eagle Lake and Evergreen have them. The two houses are actually huge old mansions. Both of them have an enormous amount of space. JTandR bought the houses so they could use them to hold parties, sex parties. Both houses have sleeping spaces on the upper floors, but the main floors are used exclusively for entertaining associates. Immediately after buying the houses they did extensive renovations to both of them. One of the renovations was to create six private rooms near the parlor in both houses. These rooms are just large enough for a double bed and a small table."

Kelly smiled at me. "Timmy, they're private sex rooms."

I nodded. "I assumed that was their purpose. What happened next?"

"After that, the tone of the party changed. Tonya led me over to Everett and asked him if he'd be interested in visiting one of the private rooms with me. Of course he was, so I led him off to my privacy room."

"You each had your own privacy room?"

"Yes, it was easier that way. When you opened the door to a room you didn't have to worry that someone else might already be in there."

"That makes sense."

"Everett was fun and he did have a big cock. He really appreciated his blow job. When I sensed that he was getting close to cumming I stopped and offered to let him fuck me, but he said no. He explained that they called themselves the aficionados of fellatio for a reason and on that night they were all indulging their passion for that particular pleasure."

I laughed. "It must be nice to be fabulously wealthy."

Kelly shook her head. "I don't know, I suspect that lifestyle could get very old very quickly." She giggled. "But it would be fun to try it for a while."

I looked at her. "But you did try it for a while.'

She nodded. "Yes, I guess I did."

"Are you sure you're ready to leave it?"

My wife stared at me for a moment and then she asked, "Do I have a choice?"

"I'm not sure were ready to address that question quite yet."

She sighed. "Yes, you're right."

"Tell me what was happening when you and Everett returned to the party."

"Everyone had moved into the library."

"The library? Why the library? Did they all want to read 'Moby Dick'?"

Kelly laughed. "No, but I'm sure they all would have loved to watch one of us suck Moby's dick."

I shook my head. "And you called me a perv."

"Sorry."

I laughed. "Don't be, actually I loved the joke. It was just silly enough to appeal to my warped sense of humor."

Kelly grinned. "Timmy I have so much fun when I'm with you."

I sighed. "I just wish I was better in bed."

"You're pretty good with your tongue."

"Yes, but I don't think that's not enough for you."

My wife was quiet for a moment and then she said, "No, I don't think it is; but Timmy, I also don't think that it probably matters."

"What do you mean?"

"You recognized it earlier. I crave variety. Even if you had a cock as big as Antoine's, I still think I'd want to date other men."

We were both silent. After a moment Kelly said, "Timmy, be honest with me. If you want me to be faithful to you, I'll try. I really will."

I didn't even have to think about my answer. I just smiled at Kelly and said, "No, I don't. Kelly, men are you passion. I want you to be free to enjoy as many of them as you want. "

There was a pause and then Kelly whispered; "Thank you, I promise to always love you and put you first."

"As long as you promise to tease and torment me a little bit too, that will be enough for me."

Kelly giggled . "That's a promise."

I smiled at her and then I asked, "Okay, so why did the party move into the library?"

"Martin, John and Wendell loved to play craps. There was a full sized craps table in the library. They actually sent one of the business analysts to a school in Las Vegas so that he could learn to be a croupier."

"When you play craps I thought you were playing against the house?"

"That's true."

"Doesn't that mean that when Wendell, John and Martin are playing, they're playing against themselves?"

"I guess it sort of does, but not really."

"I don't understand."

"JTandR is the house. Martin, John and Wendell are playing with their own money." Kelly shrugged. "Besides these are extremely wealthy men and they're not really playing for all that much money. Winning or losing is what's important to them."

"How much do they play for?"

"They bet in increments of three hundred dollars."

I smiled. "That's a lot of money to you and me, but I suppose it really isn't to them. Why three hundred dollars? That's an odd amount. Why not five hundred or two hundred?"

"Do you know how to play craps?"

"I sort of know what the game looks like, but I really don't know how to play it."

"Some night we'll find a craps game on the computer and I'll show you."

"Do you know how?"

"Of course I do. Over the past several months I've spent many evenings watching my dates play craps in Las Vegas. I've also watched plenty of games at Evergreen and Eagle Lake."

"Have you ever played yourself?"

Kelly shook her head. "No, gambling doesn't do much for me." She giggled. "Sex is my vice, but I've rolled the dice lots of times."

"How could you do that?"

"In craps the dice get passed from player to player. When they got passed to my dates it was fairly common for them to ask me to roll for them. I guess a lot of guys get off on having a hot blond roll the dice for them at a craps table."

I smiled at my wife. "You've led a very exciting life for the past year, haven't you."

Kelly sighed, "I'm sorry Timmy."

I reached over and patted her thigh. "You don't have to apologize. Were past that." I paused for a moment and then I said, "But I am a little worried about something."

"What's that?"

"I'm afraid you're going to miss the exciting life you were leading while you were working as a hostess."

Kelly nodded. "Yes, I'm afraid I will too."

We were both quiet. After a moment I said, "Tell me about the rest of the party."

"At first Keisha, Mandy, Tonya and I just circulated among the men while they played craps. All four of us were wearing nothing but our garter belts, nylons stockings and high heels. We'd put our arms around the guys and rub up against them while they played. Occasionally a man would drop out of the game and ask one of us to take him to a privacy room and give him a blow job."

Kelly glanced over at me. "The champagne was flowing pretty freely and as the evening progressed the party got wilder and wilder. The men started fondling us while we stood next to them at the table. I was standing next to Everett when the dice were passed to him. He handed them to me and then he actually fingered my pussy while I rolled for him. "

I laughed. "That must have added a little excitement to the game."

"Timmy it was crazy. I held the dice for several minutes. That's a good thing in craps. It generally means that everyone at the table is winning money. When I finally rolled a seven I handed the dice back to Everett. John was standing next to Everett, so Everett had to pass the dice to him. Keisha was standing with her arm around John's waist. As soon as John took the dice from Everett he handed them to Keisha, but she didn't roll them. Instead, she rubbed them in her pussy, handed them back to John and told him that she'd rather entertain him while he rolled the dice."

Shaking her head, Kelly said; "Keisha got down on her knees, took John's big cock out of his pants and started sucking him right in front of everybody."

"I'll bet that loosened up the party."

"It certainly did." Kelly giggled. "I wasn't about to let her out do me so I got down on my knees, took Everett's cock out of his pants and started sucking him."

I laughed. "The privacy rooms didn't get much more use that night, did they."

"No they sure didn't. After that, we all started giving the guys blow jobs while they were playing. As soon as we got a guy off we'd move on to the next guy." Kelly looked over at me and grinned. "I got to suck Wendell's cock. It was so much fun. He'd taken some Levitra before the party started so I was able to get him hard. He has a cute little cock. It's just a tiny bit bigger than yours. Timmy I love sucking a little cock. I can take it all the way into my mouth without having to put it down my throat. That makes it much easier for me to use my tongue while I'm sucking it."

She winked at me. "When we get home tonight I'll show you."

I chuckled. "I'd be very interested in a detailed demonstration."

Kelly giggled. "I'll bet you would."

We both smiled at each other for a moment and then I asked, "How much longer did the party last? I mean these were older men. The four of you had to be wearing them out."

"The guys started getting tired around midnight. They were all staying at Eagle Lake that night, so they slipped off to bed one by one. John and Martin were the last ones to go to bed. It was about 1:00 when they finally went upstairs."

It was after 3:00 when you finally got home. What did you do after the men went to bed?"

"The four of us had been doing a lot to get the guys off, but no one had been doing anything to get us off. Antoine was still there. After the men went to bed, the five of us decided to have a little party of our own."

"Tell me about it."

"We went back to the parlor. There were still some embers burning in the fireplace, so we stoked it up with wood. Once we had the fire roaring again we started to play."

Kelly looked at me. "Have I told you that Mandy is submissive?"

"Maybe, I don't actually remember."

"Timmy she's even more submissive than you are." Kelly giggled. "After I start dating again I'd like to have a little dinner party with Keisha and Tonya. We'll each get a date and you and Mandy can be our servants."

My breath caught when I heard Kelly's idea.

She noticed my reaction and laughed. "I guess that suggestion made your little pecker pop up."

I started blushing.

"Timmy, would you like to see me with another man?"

I nodded. "Yes, very much."

Kelly grinned. "Baby we're going to have so much fun."

I grinned back at her and then I said, "Tell me what happened when you started to play. That little tidbit about Mandy being even more submissive than I am has piqued my curiosity."

"Perv!"

"That's already been established and I might point out that this is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black."

My wife burst out laughing. "Yes it certainly is."

"So are you going to tell me about your little party or are you going to make me die of curiosity."

"All right. We took turns. Antoine is actually quite amazing. He not only has a huge cock, he can fuck for a really long time." Kelly glanced over at me. "I mean a really really long time and he can cum without losing his erection. We had Antoine and Mandy lie side by side on their backs in front of the fire. Tonya straddled Antoine's hips and slipped that big cock of his into her cunt. At the same time I sat on his face. Antoine loves to eat pussy."

Taking another quick glance at me, Kelly said; "It isn't because he's submissive, believe me he's not. I think it's because he's very sexual. He loves the taste of a woman's cunt."

I nodded. That made sense to me.

"So I was sitting on Antoine's face while he and Tonya were fucking. Next to us, Keisha straddled Mandy's face and made her start licking her asshole. Timmy, Keisha loves having her ass licked. She's always making Mandy do it to her."

Kelly winked at me. "I'm certain that you and Keisha would enjoy spending some time together."

I grinned at her. "Yes, we seem to have a common interest."

Kelly laughed. "Oh yes, you most certainly do."

"What happened after that?"

"About every five minutes Keisha, Tonya and I rotated positions."

"So Mandy licked your asshole that night."

Kelly turned and looked at me. There was an expression of concern on her face. "Timmy, does that upset you? I'm sorry if it does."

I shook my head, "No I'm okay with that now. I was just asking because it excites me that she apparently likes to lick your ass just as much as I do."

The expression of concern on Kelly's face disappeared. She took a moment to think about what I'd just told her and then she said, "You'd like to meet another sub, wouldn't you Timmy."

"Yes, I think I would."

"That makes sense. It certainly helped me to get to know Tonya, Keisha and Mandy." She giggled. "We're all sluts."

I laughed. "Mandy's lucky, she gets to be in two groups."

I paused for a moment and then I looked at Kelly and said, "Nobody did anything for her that night. I mean Antoine was getting to fuck the three of you and you were getting fucked and getting your pussies and asses licked, but no one was doing anything for Mandy."

In a surprisingly matter of fact tone of voice, Kelly said; "She's a sub. If she gets to cum it won't happen until the rest of us are all well satisfied. When you start playing with us, you'll be treated exactly the same way."

That statement and Kelly's dispassionate manner took my breath away. Barely able to contain my excitement, I quietly said; "I understand. I know my proper place and I accept the fact that my needs and desires are of little importance to my superiors, Their needs and desires are all that matter."

Kelly stared at me. After a second she smiled and said, "I think that in the very near future, I am definitely going to have to host a little dinner party at our house."

My wife's use of the pronoun I rather than we made my entire body shiver with excitement. I was about to ask her to tell me more about her idea for this dinner party when we turned the corner and I saw the Goldenrod Supper Club ahead on the right.

Kelly pulled up to the curb in front of the main entrance of the restaurant, shifted her Mercedes into park and said, "We're here."

As soon as I saw the attendant walking around to open Kelly's car door I realized that she was planning to use valet parking. I nervously whispered to her, "This is kind of extravagant. Don't you think we should be parking the car ourselves?"

Shaking her head, Kelly said; "Not tonight, tonight you're an associate and associates always go first class."

I laughed. "I'm glad we're not flying to Paris tonight. We'd have to spend the rest of our lives trying to pay for it."

Kelly winked at me. "Don't worry, if we ever find ourselves in dire need of money, I just happen to excel at an extremely lucrative business that ."

"Yes, but that particular business can also get you arrested."

Kelly patted my knee. "It would be your job as my pimp to keep me out of jail."

I vigorously shook my head. "No that's an even worse idea."

She laughed. "I'm just teasing you baby."

As I sighed with relief, Kelly grinned at me and said; "We both know that I'd have to get a gigantic black man who wears lots of bling to be my pimp."

I stared at her with a horrified expression.

Kelly clapped her hands together and giggled like a school girl.

As I was rolling my eyes in exasperation, the valet opened Kelly's car door. "Good evening Ms. Mason. Welcome to The Goldenrod."

Kelly stepped out of her car. I noticed that she'd left the keys in the ignition. "Good evening Jeff, how are you tonight?"

"I'm well Ms. Mason, thank you for asking."

I got out of the car.

As Jeff was handing Kelly a claim ticket she said, "Jeff, this is my husband Tim Jamieson."

Jeff looked at me for a moment and then he smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Jamieson. I have to tell you that you're the envy of every man at The Goldenrod."

I wasn't quite sure how to respond to Jeff's comment, so I simply said, "It's a pleasure to meet you too Jeff."

He nodded to me and then he got into Kelly's Mercedes and drove it away.

I opened the front door to the restaurant, held it for my wife and then I followed her through.

The lighting inside the Goldenrod was very subdued. A doorway on our right led to a bustling cocktail lounge. It was filled with a number of what appeared to be affluent businessmen. There was a coat check on our left.

I whispered to Kelly, "Would you like me to check your wrap?"

She shook her head. "No thank you, it's a little chilly in here. I think I'll keep it around my shoulders right now."

The maitre 'd station was straight ahead of us. A middle aged man dressed in a dark gray business suit was standing behind it. As soon as he saw Kelly he smiled. "Good evening Ms. Mason. I was so pleased when I saw your name on this evenings reservations list. We've missed seeing you at the Goldenrod."

Kelly smiled. "Thank you John, it's very kind of you to say that. John, I would like you to meet my husband, Tim Jamieson."

John bowed his head politely and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Jamieson and I must say that you are a very lucky man to be married to a woman as kind and beautiful as Ms. Mason."

Kelly blushed at his comment.

I nodded to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you too John and yes, I do consider myself to be a very lucky man."

Kelly laughed. "The two of you are certainly a pair of accomplished flatterers."

All three of us chuckled and then John picked up two menus and a wine list and led us to our table. He pulled Kelly's chair out and held if for her while she sat down. Once she was seated I sat down in the chair to her left. John placed the menus in front of us, set the wine list in the middle of the table and then, bowing politely, he said; "Tonight your server will be Michael."

As soon as he was gone a bus boy appeared and poured a glass of water for each of us. A moment later a man in his early thirties dressed in a white shirt and tie approached our table.

"Good evening Ms. Mason, how are you to night?"

"I'm very good Michael, how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you. It's nice to have you back with us."

"Thank you Michael, it's nice to be back."

"Can I get you something from the bar?"

Kelly smiled. "I'd like a vodka martini with a twist of lemon."

Michael nodded and looked at me. "Sir?"

"I'll have the same thing."

"Very good. I'll give you a moment to peruse the menu while I get your cocktails." Michael turned and left.

As soon as he was gone I looked at Kelly and said, "You're very well known here."

She shrugged. "They should know me, for the past three months I've been eating dinner here at least two nights a week."