Courtesan Ch. 15

Story Info
Chris comes to dinner.
12k words
4.41
36.1k
8
0

Part 15 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers

This is the fifteenth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous fourteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

I hurried to the front door. My pulse was racing. As I passed the full length mirror in our front hall I stopped and checked my appearance. For some reason it was important to me to make a good first impression on this man who was here to fuck my wife.

At the front door I paused so that I could collect my wits. Even though I'd spent the past fifteen minutes rehearsing the words I was going to say to Chris when I opened the door, I was still nervous.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Chris was standing there holding a bottle of red wine. We stared at each other. It was an awkward moment.

My preplanned greeting helped. "Good evening Mr. Kendricks. Won't you please come in. Ms. Mason will be with you in a moment."

Chris stepped into our house, shifted the bottle of wine to his left hand and extended his right. "Hello Timmy, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. Please call me Chris."

Shaking my head I said; "Thank you sir, but I don't believe my Mistress would approve of that."

He nodded. "Yes, I understand that you're going to be our servant tonight. Are you okay with that?"

I smiled. "Yes Mr. Kendricks, I'm looking forward to a very exciting evening."

Chris smiled back at me. "Good, I was hoping that was the case."

For a few seconds we looked at each other in silence. I suppose you could say that we were sizing each other up.

It was easy to see why my wife was attracted to Chris. He was outrageously handsome. While he was at least five or six years older than Kelly and me, he was still only about thirty.

He was tall, maybe six feet one or two, but he wasn't a muscle man. He did have broad shoulders and a trim athletic build, but he appeared to be more graceful than physically powerful. Still there was something about his bearing that suggested that he wasn't a man to be trifled with.

His full head of dark wavy hair gave him an air of dignity unusual for a man so young and his brown eyes seemed to take in everything that was occurring around him. This made me suspect that he was both very bright and more than just a little clever.

As I studied him I realized that his most distinctive facial feature was his smile. There was a slightly mischievous quality to it that conveyed the impression that Chris might just be a bit of a rogue.

"Well, I'm pleased to see that my two favorite men have finally met each other."

We both turned. Kelly was standing in the entrance to the hall that led to our bedrooms. As soon as we saw her both Chris and I shifted the focus of our attention from each other to her. My wife was absolutely stunning.

Kelly was a very attractive woman and she was extremely adept at embellishing her natural beauty. Her long blond hair was loosely curled and hung casually around her bare shoulders. Her eye makeup and lip gloss were slightly overstated giving the subtle impression that she might turn out to be a little more adventurous than the average girl next door.

Kelly could have been wearing slippers and a bathrobe and she still would have captured the undivided attention of every man in any room she entered, but that night she wasn't wearing slippers and a bathrobe. That night she was wearing an outfit that rendered both Chris and me speechless.

The heart of her outfit was a simple white cocktail dress. On many women it could have looked chic or even elegant, but Kelly's dress was much too tight and it was tight in some very daring places. The bodice was cut precariously low and her luscious cleavage poured out of the top. I actually wondered what kept her breasts from popping free.

The dress was also shockingly short. The hemline was at least two inches above her white stocking tops and the straps and stays of her white garter belt were provocatively exposed.

I remembered Kelly's comment about her lingerie when we were getting dressed and there wasn't any doubt that the combination of the dress, her garter belt and nylon stockings and the white high heels she was wearing did suggest a bridal gown. I smiled. Her outfit may have resembled a bridal gown, but this wasn't a dress that would ever be worn in a church wedding. This was more like a caricature of a bridal gown. This was an outfit that you might expect to find in a pornographic movie with a title like "Wedding Day Harlots."

And then I noticed my wife's jewelry. Around her neck she wore a rather gaudy looking silver choker. It was encrusted with scores of very expensive looking jewels that appeared to my unschooled eye to be diamonds. She was also wearing a pair of matching silver earrings and a matching bracelet on her right wrist. They were covered with same stones as the choker. I shook my head. If those stones were in fact diamonds, my wife's jewelry had to be worth at least ten thousand dollars.

Kelly sashayed into the living room. She was clearly making an "entrance". My wife had obviously put some thought and effort into her appearance and now she was giving both Chris and me an opportunity to appreciate the fruits of her labor.

Kelly strolled up to me and patted my cheek. "Do you like my jewelry pussyboy? The set was a gift from the CEO of a large investment firm in Los Angeles

She winked at me. "I spent two nights with him in Las Vegas. Believe me cuckboy, that old gentleman got his money's worth. "

She turned and walked over to Chris. "Hi sweetheart, welcome to my home. I hope this is the first of many nights that we get to spend together here."

Pangs of jealousy stabbed at my heart as I watched my wife put her arms around this other man's neck and give him a passionate kiss on the lips.

When they broke apart Kelly stepped back and smiled at Chris. "Do you like my outfit? I wore it just for you. Tonight will be the first time you've ever had a chance to fuck me in a bed. I thought we might treat the evening like it was a little honeymoon."

Chris chuckled. "I love your dress. I've seen you wearing clothes like this many times at Evergreen and Eagle Lake, but this is the first time you've ever dressed like this for me."

I smiled to myself. It appeared that Mr. Kendricks and I actually had quite a bit in common.

Chris winked at my wife. "I also love the honeymoon idea. The prospect of getting to fuck you in a bed on a regular basis is very appealing to me."

Suddenly Kelly sighed and then she took a deep breath, turned to me and said, "Check".

Both Chris and I looked at my wife with puzzled expressions. Suddenly I realized that Chris was probably even more confused than I was. He probably wasn't even aware of the significance of the word, "check".

I turned to him. "Mr. Kendricks, check is our safe word. When one of us says it we have both agreed to stop whatever..."

He put his up hand and smiled at me. "It's okay Timmy, I understand what the word means. I've spent enough time around your wife and her friends to know about their safe word and how they use it."

He looked at Kelly. "What's the matter Kel?"

My wife sighed again. "I just think the three of us need to talk before we start. I mean this is the first time you and Timmy have met and it will also be the first time that Timmy's ever seen me with another guy." She shook her head. "Timmy's never acted as my slave before. We're going to make him wait on us while we party with each other and we're going to be taunting him about it while we do it. That's never happened before either." She threw her arms up in the air. "It's just too many things all occurring at the same time."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy honey, I'm so worried that you're going to be hurt because you misunderstand something I that I say or do. Baby I feel so bad about what I did to you over the past year. I don't ever want to hurt you again."

"Kel, why don't I just have dinner with the two of you tonight. I know just how much you love Timmy and I don't want to risk hurting him either. You guys just went through a rough time. Frankly, I'm kind of surprised that I'm here at all tonight." Chris smiled at both of us. "Just getting to know Timmy would be more than enough for me this evening. We can worry about sex games in the future."

I could see that my wife was nervous and concerned about how tonight was going to go. I understood her fears. I also knew how much she'd been looking forward to this evening with Chris and I didn't want her to miss that. I stepped forward. "Kelly I have an idea."

Both my wife and Chris looked at me.

"I think I'd like to go out and grab a bite to eat. There's a new Chinese restaurant on Portland Avenue that I've been eager to try. After I'm done eating there's a movie that I've been wanting to see." I looked at my watch. It was 7:40. "I should be back here around 11:00. That should give you and Chris plenty of time to enjoy the dinner I made and have a nice long conversation afterward." I winked at them. "Kelly, your bedroom is a wonderful place for a quiet chat and I put clean sheets on the bed this afternoon. It really would be a shame to not take advantage of that."

Kelly smiled at me and then she looked at Chris and smiled at him."You guys have to be the two most wonderful men in the entire world." She shook her head. "Both of you are trying to be nice and I appreciate that, but neither of you are understanding me. I want to follow our plan for this evening. I just need to talk about it first."

My wife walked over to the couch and sat down. As soon as she was seated she patted the spot next to her and said, "Timmy come over here and sit next to me."

As I was sitting down she pointed at the chair opposite the couch and said, "Chris, please sit over there."

Once we were both in place Kelly picked up my hand and held it in hers while she looked at Chris. In a very quiet voice she said, "Chris, I'd planned to tell you this privately; but when I saw how the evening was starting out I realized that I had to say it in front of Timmy."

Chris was staring intently at my wife and I was quietly sitting next to her. Suddenly I was very worried about what she was going to tell her lover.

We both waited. After a moment Kelly started. "Over the past year you and I have became very close friends. In many ways we were actually a couple. I suppose that you could say that I was your girlfriend and you were my boyfriend."

She closed her eyes and sighed. "The only problem of course was that I already had a husband and I was hiding our relationship from him."

My stomach began to churn. I was starting to get increasingly nervous about where this conversation was going. I felt Kelly squeeze my hand. I think she was trying to ease my concerns.

My wife looked at me. "For the rest of my life I will be ashamed about doing that."

I just stared at Kelly. I didn't know where this conversation was going so I didn't know how to respond.

Kelly noticed my confusion and said; "Don't worry baby doll, you will always be the love of my life."

She turned back to Chris. "And that is what I'm trying to say to you. I loved having you as a boyfriend. I am ashamed that I hid our relationship from my husband, but now he knows. After talking with Timmy I believe that if I constantly remind him that I will always love him and that he will always be my husband, he will be able to accept and maybe even enjoy the fact that I have a boyfriend."

Kelly paused. After a moment she said; "Chris, you're the problem. I won't lead you on. I won't give you false hope. Timothy Jamieson will always be the love of my life and I will never leave him for you or any other man. I would love to continue to have you as a boyfriend; but you must understand that is all I can ever offer you. If you want a wife and you want to have children, you will have to find another woman."

I was amazed at my wife's candor, but I was also impressed by her integrity.

Chris took almost a full minute to think about what Kelly had just told him and then he looked up and smiled at her. "I won't pretend that I haven't at times entertained fantasies about having you as my wife." He chuckled. "But I've always understood that it was never a possibility. Kelly, whenever you talk about Timmy there is an unmistakable sparkle in your eyes. There has never been any doubt in my mind that you truly love your husband."

Chris was quiet for a moment and then he continued. "I think you both know that I have always believed that Timmy knew about and condoned the affair that we were having." He glanced over at me. "Timmy please believe me when I tell you that I was devastated when I discovered that wasn't the case."

I nodded.

He continued. "Kelly, I do not believe that you will ever be able to be faithful to one man. Timmy seems to be able to accept that fact. I could not. He is the perfect husband for you. For us, marriage could only lead to animosity, bitterness and eventually mutual contempt."

He shook his head. "You are a beautiful, intelligent and interesting woman. I relish your company. You are also the most exciting sex partner I have ever had." He laughed. "And as you well know, I have some substantial experience in that area."

We both smiled at Chris.

He smiled back at us and then he looked down at the floor. He seemed to be choosing his next words carefully. Finally he looked up and said, "I'm thirty-one years old. I am looking for a wife and I do want to eventually have children. When I find my wife, I plan to be faithful to her."

Chris looked at me. "Timmy I already regard your wife as a close friend and I hope that you will allow me to become your friend. Once I find the woman who is going to be my wife, Kelly and I will have to be content with just being good friends. Until that occurs, if it's all right with you, I would love to continue to be your wife's boyfriend."

Kelly and Chris both looked at me. I suddenly realized that the ball was now in my court. In the fifteen or twenty minutes since I'd met Chris I began to understand why my wife liked him so much. He was not only handsome; he was also a kind, intelligent man who seemed to have some integrity. I'd already accepted the fact that Kelly and Chris were going to have an intimate relationship. The truth was, I was excited about it. I'd also long been prepared for the possibility that my wife might eventually have a boyfriend. Chris seemed to understand our relationship and he appeared to be a nice man. If Kelly was going to have a boyfriend, I really didn't think that she could find a better choice.

I turned to Kelly. "Do you want Chris to be your boyfriend?"

She nodded. "As long as you understand and won't be hurt by it, I would like that very much."

I smiled at both of them and then I stood up, walked over to Chris and extended my hand. "Mr. Kendricks, I'm Timothy Jamieson. Please call me Timmy. I'm Kelly Mason's husband. I understand that you're my wife's boyfriend. I'm pleased to meet you. I hope that we can become good friends."

Chris laughed and then he stood up and accepted my hand. "Mr. Jamieson, my name is Christopher Kendricks. Please call me Chris. I am your wife's boyfriend and I would love to become your good friend."

Behind us Kelly clapped her hands. "This is absolutely perfect." She paused. "Except for one little detail."

We both looked at her.

"There is no way that my little pussy husband is ever going to be allowed to call my stud boyfriend by his first name. Cuckboy, to you Chris will always be Mr. Kendricks.'

I obediently bowed and then I said, "Yes Ms. Mason I understand. May I presume that we are now unchecked?"

Kelly looked at Chris. "Is there anything more that you'd like to say to my slave?"

Chris turned to me. "Timmy you do understand that everything we do and say tonight is just part of a game, correct?"

I nodded. "Yes Mr. Kendricks, I do understand that."

"And it is a game that you want to play, correct?"

"Yes sir, it is."

He smiled at my wife. "Yeah, I'm ready."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy are you ready?"

I nodded. "Yes Ms. Mason, I am."

My wife patted the spot next to her. "Chris I think it's time for you to take Dicklet's spot on the couch."

Chris sat down and put his arm around my wife. Once he was settled Kelly looked at me and said, "Dicklet, my lover and I are ready for our martinis. I also hope that you have an appetizer prepared for us. I am sure that my man is hungry."

As I walked into the kitchen I was feeling almost giddy. Kelly had just done an excellent job of allaying any fears that I might have had about losing her to Chris. Chris's comments also helped to quell any concerns that he might have aspirations regarding my wife that went beyond friendship and casual sex.

Once I was in the kitchen I made three martinis. I put two of them on a tray and then I took a quick sip of the third one and set it on the kitchen counter. That one was mine. I knew that as a slave I wouldn't be allowed to eat or drink with Kelly and Chris, but that didn't mean that I still couldn't enjoy myself while I was working in the kitchen.

As soon as I set my martini down I opened the refrigerator and took out the appetizer. It was a simple recipe, but it was Kelly's favorite. I started by spreading cream cheese on a water cracker, then I dribbled a little cocktail sauce on the cream cheese and sprinkled the dressed cracker with chopped black olives. I finished the appetizer by crowning each cracker with a piece of cold fresh cooked shrimp.

I had twelve of these canapes neatly arranged on a dinner plate. I set the plate on the tray next to Chris and Kelly's martinis and added several napkins and two small bread and butter plates. Once everything was neatly arranged I picked up the tray and carried it to the living room.

I was still in a very happy mood, but when I entered the living room the scene that I encountered nearly caused me to drop the tray. My wife and her boyfriend had their arms wrapped around each other. They were passionately kissing.

I knew that this was part of the plan for the evening and it shouldn't have shocked me, but it did. I can only say that actually seeing the woman you love locked in an amorous embrace with another man is a sight that never becomes mundane.

I stopped and stared at them. Something in the back of my mind told me that staring was rude, but I was powerless to stop myself. I watched. As they kissed Chris pulled the top of my wife's dress down, exposed her right breast and started fondling her nipple. At the same time Kelly's hand found the tent in the front of Chris's trousers and she began massaging his erection.

They were totally absorbed with each other and were completely oblivious to my presence. After a few seconds the shock began to wear off and I started to pull myself back together. As I regained my composure my masochistic, submissive desires started to take over. I remembered that I was a slave and Kelly and Chris were my superiors. I thought about how I should act in this situation. I knew that I needed to deliver their drinks and appetizers, but I didn't think that it would be appropriate for me to disturb them.

Suddenly a frightening thought occurred to me. What if they stopped kissing and caught me staring at them. That would be unbearably humiliating. I quickly decided on a course of action. I would creep forward as silently as possible, set their cocktails and appetizer on the coffee table in front of them and then slip away without creating a disturbance.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers