Courtesan Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." I sat down. I noted that this time I wasn't offered water or coffee.

Mr. Jackson sat in the chair opposite Kelly. As soon as he was seated he said, "Mr. Jamieson, let's get right to the point. Your wife and I have just been discussing the possibility of her returning to her old job."

"Yes, I knew that she was planning to talk to you about that this morning."

He looked at me. "How do you feel about that possibility?"

That of course the key question. It was the reason Martin Jackson had sent Edward Baylor and the Lincoln to get me. If JTandR wanted to put Kelly back into her old job they had to have my approval first, otherwise they would be exposing themselves to the possibility of additional legal action from me.

I also understood that once I gave that approval I would most likely be surrendering any legal advantages I might have had regarding potential claims that JTandR coerced my wife into a life of prostitution.

Actually I had very little interest in pursuing those claims. I didn't really believe that they had much validity. After all, Kelly did lie to her employers about my knowledge and acceptance of her job activities.

I also recognized that the partners at JTandR were very generous employers. Neither Kelly nor I were motivated by wealth. Kelly's compensation for her work as a hostess was more than enough money to keep us happy.

There was however a plan hatching in the back of my brain. The plan required a large initial infusion of cash. If I could make the plan work, it would not only benefit Kelly and me, it would also create a better living environment for the other hostesses at JTandR and therefore ultimately help the firm.

I looked at Martin Jackson and said, "Let's be frank."

Kelly's head shot around in surprise. "Timmy?"

Mr. Jackson stared at me for a moment and then he slowly nodded his head. "I've always believed that being forthright facilitates a discussion."

Kelly leaned over and whispered, "Timmy don't blow this."

I smiled at her. "Don't worry, it will be all right."

Kelly shook her head. She was clearly concerned about what I was doing.

Mr. Jackson was watching us. After a moment he said, "Mr. Jamieson, I believe the ball is in your court."

I took a deep breath and said, "First of all let us agree on a few basic assumptions."

"Go on."

"My wife was a very good hostess and losing her would be a misfortune for JTandR."

Mr. Jackson nodded. "Yes, I'll concede that."

Kelly was watching me very carefully. There was an expression of alarm on her face.

I ignored her. I had to do that. For my plan to work it was essential that Mr. Jackson viewed me as a force to be reckoned with.

I continued. "The circumstances leading up to my wife's eventual employment as a hostess for JTandR has left your firm in a vulnerable legal position."

"Yes, we discussed that two days ago."

"If I do consent to my wife's continued employment as a hostess, your firm's legal exposure is substantially diminished."

Mr. Jackson smiled. "Yes, Mr. Jamieson; you are correct."

"Two days ago you offered me a cash settlement of four million dollars and offered to double that amount if I was able to reconcile with my wife."

Mr. Jackson didn't move or say anything. He just watched me.

"I have reconciled with my wife. If I approve of my wife's continued employment as a hostess will that offer be honored?"

Mr. Jackson leaned forward. He was about to respond. I held up my hand and stopped him.

"I don't think it should be honored. Actually I never felt the offer was necessary. My wife was every bit as culpable as your firm."

Now Mr. Jackson was staring at me with an expression of dismay.

"Nonetheless, the moment I approve of Kelly's return to work as a hostess I surrender any legal position we might have had."

Mr. Jackson continued to stare at me.

"I would like to propose a counter offer. I will approve of my wife's return to work as a hostess and my wife and I will both sign forms absolving your firm of any legal culpability for any activities on your part that might be construed as enticements or coercions to get her to work as a corporate prostitute. In exchange you will agree to pay Kelly a two million dollar signing bonus for returning to work as a hostess."

Mr. Jackson smiled at me. "Timmy that was very well done and yes, I will agree, but you've piqued my curiosity. After our last meeting I'd assessed you as a person who wasn't particularly motivated by money. Why are you making this proposal?"

"Two million dollars is a lot of money."

"Yes, but I'm certain that you realize that we're going to pay your wife a very generous salary. You don't strike me as the kind of man who would readily jeopardize that kind of financial security, even for two million dollars in cash. Kelly is a very good hostess, maybe the best we've ever had; but I'm certain that you must understand that nobody is irreplaceable. You took a huge risk. Why?"

"I'm plan to use the money for a down payment on a house."

"You can buy a very large house with a down payment of two million dollars."

"Yes, and I think we'll need one."

I glanced at Kelly. She was studying me. We hadn't discussed this and she was trying to figure out what I was doing."

Mr. Jackson was obviously still very curious. He looked at me and asked, "Why would you need a big house?"

"My wife has become very close friends with the other hostesses at JTandR. From what Kelly tells me, they all enjoy their work, but I get the impression that they're rather lonely. Kelly's job as a hostess demands that she spend a large number of evenings out. I also get lonely." I smiled. "I thought that maybe we could buy a house that was large enough so that all of us could live together. That way..."

Kelly gasped. "Timmy, what a wonderful idea. When did you start thinking about this?"

"Yesterday morning while I was driving to work, but you actually planted the seed when we were talking to Tonya on Wednesday afternoon."

Kelly looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"You remember don't you? You wanted Tonya and I to become lovers. You wanted her to become part of my life so that she could give me some support while you were out with other men."

Kelly nodded. "Yes I do remember. I'm also hoping that she'll badger me if I ever start neglecting you again."

"While we were talking about all of that Tonya mentioned that she'd never really had a home. I think it was that comment that started me thinking about using any money we that we might get as a settlement from JTandR to buy a big house. Tonya could live with us and if they're interested Keisha and Mandy could too."

Kelly grinned. "Timmy, I'm sure they would jump at the chance to do that."

I glanced over at Mr. Jackson. He was chuckling.

I thought he was laughing at me. I was a little offended by his callousness. With a slight tone of displeasure in my voice I said; "I'm sorry sir, but I do think it's a good idea."

Mr. Jackson quickly shook his head. "Timmy I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at either you or your plan. In fact I happen to think that it's an outstanding idea. Actually I've had the same thought for the past year, I just didn't know how to go about getting it done. Now you're here trying to persuade me to give you the money necessary to do it. I was laughing at the irony of the situation."

He sat back and thought for a moment and then he leaned forward again. "Timmy, I will gladly pay Kelly a two million dollar signing bonus. If you put it towards the purchase of a house where Tonya, Keisha and Mandy can also live, I'll kick in an extra two million dollars." He paused. "I do however, have one request."

"What's that sir?"

"I would like Antoine to be able to live there as well."

I looked at Kelly. She smiled. "Timmy, that's not a problem. Antoine is a very kind and friendly man. He'd be a wonderful addition to any household."

I grinned. "It looks like we're going to have to go house shopping. With four million dollars to spend I think we should be able to find something that will be acceptable."

Kelly giggled at my joke and then she said, "I can't wait to tell Tonya, Keisha and Mandy. They're going to be so happy."

I sat back in my chair and smiled. At that moment I was bursting with pride. I'd just locked horns with a hard nosed, multimillionaire business tycoon and managed to negotiate a deal that I hoped was going to dramatically enhance the lives of six people. For the first time in my life I felt like I was on the verge of accomplishing something that really mattered.

Martin Jackson smiled at my joke and Kelly's expression of excitement and then he said, "The financial terms of Kelly's return to her job as a hostess appear to have been settled, but we I think we still have some other issues to resolve."

He looked directly at me. "Timmy, if your wife is going to return to JTandR as a hostess, I think that it's absolutely essential for you to fully understand your place in the hierarchy of our firm."

He paused to think. After a moment he continued. "This morning I met with Chris Kendricks. He told me all about your little dinner party last night. I found his description of the role you played to be most illuminating.

He leaned back in his chair. "Mr. Jamieson..." He stopped in mid sentence and smiled. "I guess there really isn't any reason for me to call you Mr. Jamieson anymore is there dicklet." He chuckled. "But of course you will continue to refer to me as Mr. Jackson or sir."

I stared at him. I was completely disarmed by this sudden change of character.

Before I had a chance to collect myself, he continued his verbal assault. "Cuckboy, you're sitting in a chair. In this office, slaves never sit in chairs. Now get down on your knees and do not ever again have the audacity to stand in my presence."

Feeling completely humiliated I passively slipped out of the chair and dropped to my knees.

Mr. Jackson smiled at my acquiescence then he unzipped his suit trousers and took out his very large and very erect cock. "Come over here Kelly. Let's show the little wimp exactly what you do when you're at work."

Without bothering to even glance in my direction Kelly stood up and walked over to her boss. She stared into his eyes while she slowly removed her blouse.

Mr. Jackson took a deep breath as he watched my wife unclasp her brassiere and toss it onto his desk. While Kelly was lasciviously fondling her nipples for him he reached out, grasped her wrist and pulled her to him. She fell to her knees between his legs and eagerly picked up his stiff penis with both of her hands.

Martin Jackson turned his head and stared at me while my wife leaned over and kissed the engorged head of his erect cock. As Kelly took his massive penis into her mouth and started sucking it he sneered at me. "Cuckboy, your wife gives an absolutely magnificent blow job."

During this entire time Kelly had not smiled at me, made eye contact with me or acknowledged my existence in any way.

Maybe it was because we'd just finished some very intense financial negotiations. Maybe it was because without any warning or prior discussion Mr. Jackson's demeanor had changed so abruptly. Maybe it was due to the underlying sense of malice that I suddenly perceived in his attitude towards me. Maybe it was because my wife was so thoroughly ignoring me. Maybe it was because I didn't sense the care and concern that I'd felt the previous night from Chris and Kelly.

Most likely it was the combination of all of those factors and probably others that I hadn't even yet begun to grasp. In any case, this time I wasn't excited by the abuse and humiliation that I was experiencing. This time I was deeply offended by it.

Kelly was so engrossed in sucking her bosses cock that she didn't even take notice when I stood up and hurriedly walked out of Martin Jackson's office.

By the time I passed Janet Collin's desk I was nearly running.

She stood up and called to me. "Mr. Jamieson, is something wrong?"

I was seething with anger as I stood in the alcove waiting for the elevator. I didn't care how much money that man had or how much money he was willing to give to Kelly and me. Nobody but my wife was going to treat me like that. I was Kelly's wimp, but I sure as hell wasn't anyone else's.

John, the Lincoln driver, saw me when I walked out of the Whetmore building. He got out of the car and greeted me. "Hello Mr. Jamieson, are you ready to return to your automobile?"

As I brushed past him I mumbled. "No thank you John. I'll find my own way home."

He stared in dismay as I stormed down the street.

I was two blocks away from the Whetmore Building before my anger finally started to subside and I again regained control of my emotions. I stopped walking and took several deep breaths. After a moment I noticed a cocktail lounge two doors away, Danny's Bar and Grill.

I went inside. It was the lunch hour. The tables were full but there was space at the bar. I sat on one of the open stools.

The bartender walked over and set a napkin in front of me. "What can I get for you?" He had a warm smile. It made me feel better.

I knew that alcohol wasn't going to help me so I said, "Just a Diet Coke."

He nodded. "You got it buddy."

My cell phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D.. It was Kelly. I didn't answer the call. At that moment I didn't feel like talking to her.

A moment later my cell phone rang again. This time the caller I.D. indicated that it was from someone at Jackson, Tyler and Reynolds. I didn't answer that call either.

The bartender brought me my Diet Coke. I took a sip. It tasted good. I started to think about what had just occurred. I didn't fully understand why I'd reacted the way I did. That scene should have just been another part of my cuckold fantasy. Yes, Mr. Jackson was much more aggressive than Chris had been; but I should have seen that as more exciting, not offensive.

Kelly's failure to pay any attention to me at all had been very unsettling and I knew that had to be part of the reason I reacted the way I did. I also realized that it wasn't the only reason. As I sat there sipping my Coke I began to understand the real cause for my behavior and I felt ashamed.

I was feeling so proud of myself after I'd negotiated that deal with Mr. Jackson. For the past year I'd watched my wife's professional life grow and flourish. She had an important job with a very successful investment firm. She earned a six figure salary, wore expensive clothing, drove a prestigious automobile and regularly traveled to a variety of exotic cities. Of course I now knew that during all that time she was working as a corporate call girl, but I'd just learned that. For the past year I'd believed that Kelly was a successful business woman.

At the same time I earned barely more than the minimum wage editing advertising copy for a neighborhood shopping flyer that very few people actually read. I was trying to write a novel, but I was making very little progress. It would have been just as productive for me to have spent my time making collages of pictures I'd cut from magazines so that my wife could tape them to the refrigerator door.

During the past year Kelly had treated me with increasing disdain and indifference. I now understood why, but for a long time I believed the cause was my absolute failure as a human being. Even when you know the truth it can be very difficult to cull out the seeds of doubt.

This morning I'd actually done something important. I'd put together a plan that was going to dramatically enhance the lives of six people. I felt proud. I wanted to savor the moment, but that didn't happen. Instead I was suddenly dicklet the slave, my wife was ignoring me and the man I'd just grappled with in an intense negotiation was treating me like a pathetic wimp.

I'd desperately wanted my wife's recognition and instead, she'd lavished her attention on my opponent and completely ignored me.

Now looking back I understood why she had to do that. Kelly's goal during that meeting had been to get her old job back. I also had a goal and when Kelly realized what it was and saw what I'd achieved, she was pleased. It just wasn't yet time for celebration. She still had a task to complete so that she could achieve her goal and I was too self centered to allow her to do that.

I desperately wished that somehow I could transport myself back in time. It now seemed like it would have been so easy to silently kneel there while my wife's boss made certain that I really was a willing cuckold.

12