Courtesan Ch. 19

Story Info
Timmy gets to know Kelly's friends at the firm.
9.7k words
4.35
27.7k
6
0

Part 19 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers

This is the nineteenth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous eighteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

Kelly was cuddled up to me on the couch. I had my arm around her. Mandy was standing naked and alone in the middle of her office.

Realizing that the situation was about to become awkward, Kelly quickly said; "Mandy, come over here and sit on the other side of Timmy. He's not very big, but there's still plenty for both of us."

Mandy's smiled and then she walked over and sat down next to me. As she cuddled up to me she said, "Timmy can I have your other arm?"

I nodded and wrapped my free arm around her shoulder. Mandy laid her cheek against my chest and sighed. For a moment the three of us sat together in tender silence.

Finally Kelly said, "You love him, don't you Mandy?"

She quietly answered, "Yes".

"I think he loves you too."

"He's told me that and I believe him, but..." Her voice trailed off. She was silent for a moment and then she whispered. "He'll never marry me. I don't think he'll ever be able to love anyone more than he loves JTandR."

Kelly reached across me and patted Mandy's hand. "That's why the house is so important to him isn't it? It's his way of taking care of you."

Mandy sighed. "I never thought about it that way, but I think you're right."

She sat up and smiled at Kelly and me. "The house is going to be wonderful. How long do you think it'll be before it happens?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, we have to find one first. It also depends on how soon Mr. Jackson can make the money available."

Mandy shook her head. "That won't be a problem. Martin wants this to happen and when he wants something to happen he can move very quickly."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy is there any reason we couldn't go see a Realtor tomorrow morning? That way we could at least start looking."

"I have to work at Kirby's in the morning, but I can't think of any reason that you couldn't meet with a Realtor without me. I trust your judgment."

"No way buddy boy, you're the mastermind of this plan. I'm not meeting with anyone unless your right by my side."

I smiled. "All right, how about if you do a little research on the Internet and make a few telephone calls while I'm at work. If you find someone who looks good you could set up an appointment for around noon."

"Kelly could I come over in the morning and help. I'll bring my laptop. We could both search the net."

Kelly nodded. "I'd love your help, but you're having dinner with us this evening. Why don't you just spend the night at our house. When we leave here we can stop by your apartment and pick up some extra clothes and your computer."

Mandy's face lit up. "I would love to do that, but I'll drive my own car. That way if we do find a Realtor, you won't have to take me home before you meet with him."

Kelly turned to me. "Timmy is there any reason that Mandy couldn't go with us when we meet with the Realtor?

I shook my head. "Not at all, in fact having her with us would be reassuring for me. You and I have bought one house, but were not exactly experts. This purchase is going to be a very big deal. I would value her input when we're trying to make decisions."

Mandy looked at me. "Really? Does that mean I could go look at houses with you too?"

I nodded. "Absolutely, in fact I think all of us should try to look at as many houses as we possibly can.

"What's this about looking at houses?"

We looked up. Tonya was walking into Mandy's office. Keisha and Antoine were right behind her.

Keisha stopped as soon as she was inside the door. "Can I go with?" Antoine nearly ran into her.

Kelly looked at me.

I smiled. "This is a big decision and it affects all of us. I think everyone should be involved."

Kelly turned to Tonya, Keisha and Antoine. "Tomorrow morning, while Timmy is at work, Mandy and I are going to try to find a Realtor. Hopefully we'll be able to set up a meeting around lunch time."

"Can I come over in the morning and help you two find the Realtor?" Keisha was so excited that she was unconsciously bouncing from foot to foot.

Kelly turned back to me. "Timmy?"

I knew exactly what she was asking. I nodded. "Yes, of course."

Kelly grinned at Keisha. "Mandy is coming over for dinner this evening. She's going to stay over night. I understand that everyone has the night off. Why don't the three of you join us. You're all welcome to stay over night and everyone can help search for a realtor in the morning."

"Do you have enough beds for all of us?" There was a reason Tonya was the lead hostess. She obviously had a practical mind.

"We have a king sized bed in the master bedroom, a queen sized bed in our guest room and the studio couch in our den that pulls out into a double bed." Kelly giggled. "We'll be fine, but we'll have to share."

Keisha yelled, "I get to share with Timmy."

Everyone started laughing.

I sighed. It was becoming apparent that tomorrow morning I'd be facing another day with very little sleep. Living with a courtesan was turning out to be very taxing.

Tonya quietly said, "Kel this dinner party is a wonderful idea, but it might be even more fun if we could add a couple more guys."

Keisha nodded. "Oh yes, a good party needs plenty of cock."

Antoine stepped forward. "A friend of mine is in town. His name is Gary. We played basketball together in college. I'd really like to come to your dinner party, but I promised I'd spend the evening with him. Maybe he could join us? He's a nice guy."

Keisha put her arm around Antoine's waist. "Does he have a big black cock like yours?"

Antoine shook his head. "No, but he has white cock that's almost as big as mine."

Keisha grinned. "Oh yes, a big white cock; that would suit me just fine. Does he like black pussy?"

Antoine slipped his hand under Keisha's miniskirt and grabbed her ass. "He loves black pussy, but he loves black ass even more."

Keisha giggled. "Oooo! This boy is sounding better and better all the time."

Kelly smiled. "Antoine we would love to have your friend join us for dinner. Would cocktails at 6:30 be all right? That will leave us with plenty of time to play after we eat."

"It looks like Gary is going to be Keisha's date tonight. Antoine will you be my date?"

Antoine walked over and urbanely kissed Tonya's cheek. "Tonnie it would be an honor."

Tonya reached down and grabbed his crotch. "It may be an honor for you, but I'm quite certain that it's going to turn out to be a thrill for me."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy this is going to be your first evening with these people, so I'm going to offer you a choice. Would you rather be my date or my slave tonight."

I immediately understood the significance of the question. If I was her date, I would be allowed to sit with the group and freely participate in the conversation. That was not a privilege that would be extended to a slave."

Next to me Mandy whispered. "Please say you'll be her slave. It would so much fun to serve the party with you."

I smiled. "That's a request that's hard to ignore." I looked at my wife. "It looks like I'm going to be a slave tonight."

Kelly slowly nodded her head. There was a glint of excitement in her eyes. "Very well, It appears that our evening just became a little more intriguing."

Her tone sent a shiver of excitement up my spine.

My wife thought for a moment and then she said, "Since your choosing to be a slave, I'm going to need a date for the evening. Would you mind if I invited Chris?"

I glanced around. Everyone was watching us.

I quietly answered. "I'm your slave. That's a question you shouldn't need to ask."

"I understand that babydoll, but I'm still choosing to ask the question. Think about our earlier conversation. I believe this falls into the area of reassurance. This would be the second evening in a row that I've spent with Chris. I don't want to dampen your confidence in my love for you."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Thank you, I appreciate your concern. Just asking the question gives me a lot of reassurance. I think Chris would be a wonderful addition to tonight's party"

Kelly put her arms around me and gave me a hug. "I love you Babydoll."

Next to us Mandy said, "Don't worry Kelly. I'll take care of him tonight."

Kelly let go of me and nodded to Mandy. "Thank you Mandy, I'd appreciate that."

"I have a question." It was Keisha. Everybody looked at her. "Can I call Timmy Babydoll?"

Kelly laughed. "Yes you certainly can, but not tonight. When he's acting as a slave you should call him dicklet, pussyboy or cuckboy." She giggled, "Or any other nasty little name you can think of."

Tonya stepped into the middle of the room. "All right, everything is settled. Cocktails will be served at 6:30. Timmy and Mandy are our slaves and will be preparing and serving the dinner. Antoine, you're my date and you're going to bring your friend, Gary for Keisha."

Antoine nodded.

"Kelly you're bringing Chris."

Kelly smiled.

"And were all invited to spend the night."

Kelly and I both nodded.

Kelly turned to Mandy. "Mandy, when we're done here will you drive Timmy back to the store where he works. His car is there. If you drive him it will give the two of you a chance to discuss tonight's menu and it will give me an opportunity to talk to Chris."

Tonya looked around. "Are there any other questions about the party?"

No one said anything.

"All right, I have another question. Martin was in here for almost an hour. After he left we came in here and found you two sitting on the couch naked with Timmy in between you wearing nothing but a pair of lace panties." Tonya walked over, sat down on Mandy's desk and crossed her arms. "No one is leaving this room until we've heard every juicy detail"

Antoine turned the chair in front of Mandy's desk so that it was facing us and sat down. He patted his knee. "Come on Keish, you can sit on my lap."

Keisha sat down and put her arm around Antoine's shoulder.

For the next fifteen minutes Kelly, Mandy and I took turns telling them about everything that happened with Mr. Jackson. When we finally finished, Tonya shook her head and said, "This has certainly been an exciting morning."

Keisha looked at Kelly. "Let me get this straight. You and Martin both got off, but Timmy and Mandy didn't."

Suddenly Kelly's smile turned to a frown. Answering in a very defensive tone of voice, she said; "That's true, but only because the three of you showed up before we had a chance to do anything else."

Tonya stood up. "I think it's time our two little slaves had some fun." She grinned at Keisha. "Keish, Kelly's babydoll knows a trick. Actually I think he knows several tricks, but according to Kelly, this is a new one. Believe me, it's a lulu."

Keisha raised her eyebrows. "Really?" She stood up. Standing with her hands on her hips, she looked at Tonya and in a voice dripping with mock indignation asked; "And may I be so bold as to ask how you came to know about this new trick?"

Tonya smiled. "Certainly, when I met Kelly and Timmy in Kelly's office two days ago, he demonstrated it for me."

Keisha looked at Kelly. "That's not fair! How come Tonnie gets to play with Timmy and I don't?"

Kelly smiled. "Who ever said that you weren't going to get to play with Timmy?"

Keisha shrugged. "I don't know. I mean Timmy's your husband and..."

"That didn't stop you from shoving your hand down the front of his pants about an hour ago." Antoine was laughing. He obviously enjoyed the antics of Tonya and Keisha.

"Toine, you know I was just teasing Timmy."

"I wish you'd tease me like that a little more often."

Kelly looked at me. "Did Keisha really put her hand down the front of your pants?"

I nodded as I reluctantly answered. "Twice." I was incapable of lying to my wife.

Kelly raised her eyebrows. "Twice!"

"The second time he put my hand down there."

Kelly stared at me. "Timmy is that true?"

I hung my head. I was embarrassed. I felt like I'd let Kelly down. "Yes, Keisha was teasing me. She was badgering me about divorcing you so I could marry her."

Kelly looked at Keisha and shook her head. Everyone in the room was grinning. That embarrassed me even more.

My voice was barely audible as I continued. "I was feeling kind of cocky."

Keisha waved her arms in an exaggerated display of mock dismay. "Kind of cocky? Hell I grabbed it. You can trust me, he was feeling damn cocky."

Tonya turned to Keisha. "Keish, be quiet. You've already embarrassed him enough."

Smiling at me sheepishly, Keisha said; "Sorry Timmy, I didn't mean to make you feel bad." There was a feeling of genuine sincerity in the tone of her voice.

I smiled at her and then I continued. "Everyone's excitement about my house idea and all the nice things they were saying about me because of what you'd told them, had me a little pumped up."

I shrugged. "I guess I just wanted to show everyone that I could be daring." I looked at Kelly and sighed. "I'm sorry."

Kelly put her arms around me. "Babydoll. you have nothing to be sorry about. You just watched another man fuck me."

"I know but..."

Tonya chuckled. "Kelly honey, if you ever decide you don't want this wonderful man, I'd like to have a chance at..."

"Not so fast Tonnie, you're going to have to get in line and when you do, I'm gonna butt in front of you." Keisha was grinning.

Tonya playfully flipped off her friend.

Kelly held me possessively in her arms and smiled at the other women. "No one is going to pry my babydoll away from me."

They grinned at her.

She turned back to me. "So what happened? Did Keish jack you off?"

I looked down at the floor again. "No..."

"I intervened and pulled her hand out of his pants." Everyone looked at Mandy.

Antoine nodded. "Kel, you owe Mandy a enormous thank you. She worked very hard to take care of you and Timmy this morning."

My wife smiled at Mandy. "Thank you, I really do appreciate what you did." And then she looked at everyone. "I'm very lucky, you're all wonderful friends."

For a moment there was an awkward silence and then Tonya said, "So I guess Mandy is the next one to get to enjoy Timmy's trick."

Kelly thought for a moment and then she turned to Mandy. There was a malicious twinkle in her eye. "Nymph, I'd like you to help me initiate our new slave into our group."

Mandy smiled at Kelly and politely bowed. "Of course Ms. Mason. How may I be of assistance."

"Just a moment." Kelly turned to me. "Dicklet, it's time for you to get off the couch. I want you on your knees and I want your there now."

Kelly's abrupt change of demeanor surprised me. I hesitated.

"Dicklet, I said now! Do I have to spank you in front of all of our friends."

That was all the prodding I needed. I jumped off the couch and fell to my knees at Kelly's feet.

Behind me I heard Keisha say. "Oh my, he does show promise."

Kelly pushed her bare foot into my face. "Kiss my foot dicklet. Show everybody what a good little slave you really are."

I was now both humiliated and excited beyond belief. The previous evening Kelly had required me to abase myself in front of Chris. Now she was demanding that I do it in front of four more people. I closed my eyes and with a combination of trepidation and desire I cradled my wife's foot in my hands and reverently kissed her toes.

"Very good dicklet."

I looked up at Kelly. She was smiling. I also noticed a breathless quality to her voice. Her exhibition of power over me was exciting her. That excited me. I began kissing her toes with ardor.

Kelly immediately stopped me. "That's enough dicklet. Tonight there will be many opportunities for you to demonstrate your devotion and obedience. Right now my purpose is to make certain that you understand and accept your position in this group. Look up at me dicklet, watch."

Kelly reached over and gently caressed Mandy's shoulder. "Dicklet, Nymph is not only Mr. Jackson's slave, she's also our slave. Any of us can use her at anytime it pleases us."

She slid her fingers down Mandy's arm and softly toyed with her petite breast. "If we choose, we can caress her and give her pleasure. We don't have to ask her permission."

Suddenly Kelly grabbed Mandy's nipple and gave it a vicious twist. Mandy jumped but she didn't make any effort to stop Kelly.

"Or if it pleases us, we can give her pain."

She leaned over and gently kissed Mandy's nipple and then she sat up and smiled at me. "I'm not actually sure which she prefers, but you must understand that it really doesn't make any difference to us. Nymph is a slave, her desires are unimportant. All that matters is our pleasure."

The room was completely silent. No one was moving or talking. Everyone's attention was focused on my wife.

Kelly whispered to Mandy, "Nymph offer your foot to dicklet."

Mandy obediently extended her foot.

"Dicklet, kiss our slaves foot."

I looked up at my wife. I now understood what she meant when she said that she wanted to establish my position in this group. My entire body started tingling. Kelly was even forcing me to submit to Mandy.

My hands were shaking as I picked up Mandy's foot. I held it in front of me and then I took a deep breath and submissively kissed her toes."

Behind me, Tonya said; "Damn Kelly, that is hot. You're turning into one hell of a good dom."

Keisha laughed. "Shit, my pussy is dripping right now and Toine's dick is about to rip a hole right through his trousers."

"Hey leave my dick out of this."

Everyone started laughing. That broke the mood, but it didn't matter. In fact it was good. It helped establish the tone for tonight's party. For these people sex was fun and they enjoyed it in all of its variations.

Tonya walked over, sat down next to Kelly and slipped her hand between her legs. "Damn girl, you're soaking wet."

Kelly laughed and then she grabbed me and pulled me up onto the couch and settled me in between Tonya and her. "Did you enjoy that babydoll?"

Keisha shook her head. "He damn well better have enjoyed it. That was one sexy dom scene. But honey, what about Mandy? I thought you and Timmy were going to get her off."

Tonya smiled at Keisha. "Keish, we're not quite done."

Keisha's face lit up. "OOOO! You mean there's still more coming?"

Kelly slowly nodded.

"Hey this little scene has given me some major league wood. If we're getting people off, I want to know where to get in line." Antoine was grinning at us.

Tonya leaned across me and whispered to my wife. Kelly nodded and then she kissed my cheek. "Babydoll, Tonya and Keisha are going to take care of you while I take care of Antoine."

As soon as Kelly stood up Tonya smiled at Keisha. "Keish, why don't you come over here and take Kelly's place next to Timmy."

While Keisha was walking over to me I watched my naked wife slowly sashay over to Antoine. As she approached him she said,"Feeling a little anxious big boy?" Her voice was low and husky. It dripped with sexual innuendo. I assumed that this was a voice she often used while she was working. "Why don't you take your pants off and show me the problem."

As Keisha was sliding in between Mandy and me, Tonya brushed her lips against my cheek. "Your wife is one of the most seductive women I've ever known. There are times when she even amazes Keisha, Mandy and me."

Antoine stood up, kicked his shoes off and stared into my wife's eyes while he slowly lowered his trousers and boxer shorts. I gasped when I saw his erect penis. Even by Internet standards it was huge.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers