Courtesan Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dicklet, be a dear and make up several slices of baguette for us. Three should be sufficient. One for me and two for my lover."

I nodded. "Yes Ms. Mason, right away."

I worked quickly. Kelly and Chris were both watching me. Kelly continued to slowly stroke Chris's huge penis. He had a dreamy look in his eyes. It was easy to understand why. My wife was a very sensuous woman.

I spread the spinach artichoke dip on three slices of baguette, placed them on a plate and set the plate and two napkins on the end table next to Kelly and Chris's chair.

As soon as I was done I bowed and stepped back. "There are your appetizers Ms. Mason."

Kelly smiled at me. "Thank you dicklet. You may go now."

"Dicklet, before you leave would you please make up a plate for Antoine and me." Tonya looked up at her date. "How many would you like?"

Antoine thought for a moment and then he said, "Two should be plenty for me."

"We'd like a plate too." Keisha was sitting up. She looked at Gary and squeezed his cock. "You'd better have three. You're going to burn up a lot of energy tonight."

Gary didn't say anything. He just grinned.

I started making two more plates of appetizers. I worked quickly. It was an awkward situation for me. I wanted to get back to the refuge of the kitchen. I felt like an intruder in this little love nest.

While I worked I kept taking furtive glances at my wife and her lover. Pangs of jealousy tore at me as I watched Kelly pick up one of the slices of baguette that I'd just prepared and start feeding it to Chris. Each time he took a bite she'd dab his lips with a napkin and then she'd kiss his cheek.

It would have been easier for me if I could have convinced myself that Kelly was putting on a little show for my benefit, but I could tell that wasn't the case. My wife was so obviously focused on her boyfriend that I doubted that she even realized that I was still in the room.

Once I was finished preparing the appetizer plates for Tonya and Keisha I set them next to the sofa and love seat where they were sitting and quickly withdrew from the room.

As soon as I was safely back in the sanctuary of the kitchen I stopped and took several deep breaths. I needed to regain my composure. Seeing the woman you love fawning over another man is a trying experience.

Mandy was opening two bottles of beer. The moment she noticed my distress she stopped and ran over to me. She wrapped her arms around my chest and held me close to her. "Babydoll are you okay?"

I smiled at her. "Yes, I'm fine."

"What happened?"

I chuckled. "It's going to sound silly when I tell you."

"That's all right, I promise I won't laugh."

"I watched Kelly feed Chris one of the appetizers."

Mandy pressed her cheek against my chest and hugged me. "That made you feel bad, didn't it."

"I guess it did, but it seems kind of silly. I mean just before that they were kissing. Kelly was holding Chris's cock and he was playing with her nipple. That didn't bother me at all."

"Feeding him an appetizer was much more romantic, wasn't it."

"Yes it was."

"Timmy, romance is very important to women. I think it's much more important to us than it is to men. For Kelly, doing something romantic like feeding an appetizer to Chris is just part of the foreplay leading to good sex. You read it as a sign that she's falling in love with him, but I don't think that's an accurate interpretation of what was happening. I think Kelly was just trying to build a romantic mood. Your wife is very good at that. I assure you that I've watched her do the same type of thing many times with middle aged, overweight businessmen and I know that she wasn't in love with any of them."

Mandy looked up at me. "I'm not going to try to tell you that your wife doesn't have feelings for Chris. We both know that she does." She smiled. "But she doesn't love him in the same way that she loves you. Chris is more like a very good friend. I think it's similar to what's happening to us. Timmy I've known you for less than a day, but I already feel like we're becoming very close friends."

She giggled. "I can't wait until after dinner. That's when the real sex will start and you and I will get to be alone together. Fucking is fun, but when you're doing it with someone you care about it makes it even better. That's why Tonya is with Antoine tonight. The two of them have fucked hundreds of times, but they never get bored with each other because they're good friends."

"But Kelly talks about how much she needs variety."

"And she does, so do Tonya, Keisha and I. That's why we love our jobs so much. It gives us the variety that we want and need. Timmy honey, my mother misses my father so much, but she also craves variety. That's why she cheated on my father all the time. Sadly, now that they're not together anymore she misses the special sex that she could only have with him."

I shook my head. "This is all very confusing."

Mandy laughed. "It certainly is. Just remember that Kelly is deeply in love with you and she will always be deeply in love with you."

"I do know that."

"I know you do." She kissed my cheek. "Let's get the drinks out to the living room. Once were done with that we should have a few minutes to ourselves before we have to start getting dinner on the table. I think both of us could use a little oral attention."

I grinned at her. "That's a good idea, I'll make Chris's cocktail."

While I worked on another martini for Chris, Mandy set up a tray with the three margarita's for the women and the two bottles of beer for Gary and Antoine. As soon as I was finished with Chris's cocktail I placed it on the tray with the other drinks.

I waited while Mandy added a small stack of napkins and then picking up the tray, I said; "I'll carry this into the living room and set it on the coffee table next to the appetizers. We can serve the drinks from there."

Mandy nodded. "I'm right behind you studman."

When we entered the living room I stopped. Kelly was on her knees between Chris's legs. She was sucking his cock. Tonya and Keisha were in exactly the same position, giving blow jobs to their dates.

Mandy stood next to me and whispered. "I guess we aren't the only ones who feel the need for a little oral attention."

"Do you think they still want their drinks?"

Mandy giggled. "Oh yes, cock sucking is very thirsty work."

I laughed. "I wouldn't know."

Mandy pinched my butt. "Oh yes you do. It's just like pussy licking and I understand that's one of your favorite pastimes."

Suddenly Tonya sat up and looked at us. "How about if the two of you quit jabbering and bring us our cocktails. Cock sucking does happen to be thirsty work. One of Timmy's famous margaritas is going to taste very good right now."

Of course Tonya's comment caught everyone's attention. I looked around. All six of them were now watching us.

Nervously, I set the tray on the coffee table and brought Kelly her margarita and Chris his fresh martini. As I placed them on the table next to their chair I said; "Ms. Mason, your margarita and Mr. Kendrick's your martini."

Kelly nodded and in a very imperious tone of voice said, "Thank you dicklet, your margarita's are always excellent." Without further ado she put Chris's cock back into her mouth and started sucking him again. I had been summarily dismissed.

Chris picked up his cocktail. After he took a sip he smacked his lips and said, "Dicklet, you do know how to make an excellent martini."

I nodded. "Thank you sir, I try." We were both playing our roles to the hilt.

I turned and looked at the coffee table. Mandy had already served the other drinks. As I picked up the empty tray Gary took a large swallow of the beer Mandy had just poured for him and said, "Antoine my friend, there is nothing in this world that can rival drinking a beer while you're getting a blow job."

Keisha took his cock out of her mouth and made a big show of taking a sip of her margarita. After she set her glass back down she grinned at Gary and said, "I think that drinking a margarita while your giving a blow job might be better."

Antoine and Tonya started chuckling.

Chris picked up his martini, took another sip and held up his glass. "I think that drinking a martini that was just served by the husband of the woman who is giving you your blow job might be best of all."

My wife looked up at her boyfriend and snickered. "We can make the pathetic little wimp do that anytime we want."

When Kelly said that there was a callousness in her voice that caused me to cringe. I looked around. Everyone was laughing; but it seemed that this time I wasn't being included as a partner in my wife's humor. Instead, I felt like the butt of her joke.

I looked at Chris. He was sipping his martini with what appeared to me to be a malicious smirk on his face. Kelly had gone back to sucking his cock, but she was giggling uncontrollably while she was doing it.

I stared at the floor. I was too embarrassed to move. Suddenly all the frustration that had gnawed at me for the past year came rushing back. I knew that I wasn't thinking rationally, but I couldn't stop myself. The humiliating tee shirt, painted toenails, girls shorts and crude comments from Gary had been difficult, but I'd understood. They were part of our game. Tonight we were pushing our limits. It was supposed to be difficult.

Kelly's last words were different. In my head I kept hearing them over and over again; the pathetic little wimp, the pathetic little wimp. She'd teased me about being a sissy and a pussy, even a wimp. She called me dicklet and taunted me about the size of my penis, but she'd never told me that she thought I was pathetic.

I tried to pull myself together. I was afraid I was going to start crying.

Suddenly I heard Antoine say, "Timmy you're not pathetic and you're not a wimp. You're a good man and you're my friend."

His words were like a life ring tossed to a drowning man. I smiled at him and said, "Thank you."

The room was suddenly silent. Kelly took Chris's cock out of her mouth and sat up. She looked at me and immediately recognized my pain. An expression of horror crept across her face as she realized what she'd said.

I looked around. Everyone was staring at me. I had to get out of there. I nervously stammered, "It's time for me to start getting your dinner ready for the table. Please excuse me." And then I turned and fled to my sanctuary.

As soon as I reached the safety of the kitchen I sat down at the table and buried my face in my hands. I already realized that I'd overreacted. I knew my wife, she hadn't given a thought to what she was actually saying. Kelly was impulsive and had a tendency to get caught up in the moment. She was adventurous. She loved to be daring and push the limits. These traits were part of the reason that she was such a good hostess. When she was excited Kelly was willing to try almost anything.

I was just gathering the courage to go back to the living room and apologize for my overly sensitive behavior when Mandy walked into the kitchen. Taking one look at me, she asked; "Timmy are you all right?"

I smiled at her and shook my head. "No, I just made an ass out of myself in front of my wife and all of her friends."

Mandy put her hand on my shoulder and pressed her side against me. "We're your friends too."

I nodded. "All right, I just made an ass out of myself in front of my wife and all of our friends. Is that better?"

Mandy laughed. "Maybe a little bit." And the gently stroking my hair, she said; "I think everyone understands what just happened. Antoine's comment helped."

Suddenly Kelly burst into the kitchen. "Timmy please forgive me. I don't know why I said that. It was an asinine comment and I didn't mean it. I was just trying to play our game. I was trying to be cold and ruthless. I thought you'd like it."

She walked over to me. Mandy stepped aside.

Kelly stared into my eyes. "Babydoll, please believe me. I never even thought about what I was saying. It just popped out. It was nothing more than a crude attempt to continue Chris's joke.

There was a knock at the door. It was Chris. "And it was a stupid and callous joke in the first place. Timmy I'm sorry that I said it. May I please come into the kitchen."

Mandy waved him in.

Tonya and Keisha were right behind him. Tonya asked, "Mandy could we come in too?"

Keisha looked at Tonya. "Why are we asking for permission. They're slaves. We don't have to get their permission to do anything."

Antoine was standing behind Keisha. He answered her question. "You do if you want to enter the kitchen. In this house it's their domain. When we walk into this room we're all equals."

I smiled at Antoine. I was beginning to like him very much. "Antoine." I paused and then I asked, "May I call you Antoine?"

He smiled back. "Of course, but I would prefer Toine."

"Just like I prefer Timmy."

He nodded. "That's right."

"Toine, please come in and bring everyone with you.

Antoine placed his hand on the small of Keisha's back. "Come on Keish, let's go inside. Just remember you have to behave yourself in here."

"Toine relax, I'm not as stupid as everyone thinks I am. I understand the situation very well."

Grabbing Keisha's hand, Tonya said; "Keish honey, anyone who knows you and has half a brain realizes that your ditsy routine is just an act."

Keisha giggled. "So how did you figure it out?"

Tonya rolled her eyes. "I rest my case."

Gary followed Antoine into the kitchen. He was shaking his head. "You guys are all pretty fucking confusing."

Antoine put his arm around his friend's shoulder. "Gary I want you to go over and stand between Keisha and Tonya."

Gary looked at the two women. The top of Keisha's dress was still pulled down and Tonya hadn't bothered to put her top back on. Their large breasts were fully exposed. He grinned at Antoine. "Yeah, I can be pretty happy doing that."

Antoine shook his head. "Tonnie, Keish; if he starts talking, take his cock out and start playing with it. That will keep him quiet."

Gary stared at his friend for a moment and then he said, "Let me get this straight. If I talk they're going to play with my dick? Shit Toine, I'm not a fool. I'm going to start babbling like a maniac."

Tonya opened Gary's pants, took out his large semi erect penis and held it firmly in her hand. "Sweetie, I'm going to change the rules. As long as you're quiet I'll hold you like this; but as soon as you say something I'll let go and grab your balls instead."

Grinning at her, Gary said; "My lips are sealed."

As soon as everyone was in the kitchen and settled I stood up and took a deep breath. This was not going to be easy. "Listen, I'm very sorry that I got upset. I was being overly sensitive"

"What's he so..."

"Gary, be quiet or we'll hurt you." This time it was Keisha. She was glaring at him.

Gary recognized the seriousness of her expression and immediately said; "Opps, my bad."

Kelly put her arms around me. "No Timmy, you weren't being overly sensitive. I said something that was really stupid and rude. Even for our game it was over the line. Please believe me when I say that I didn't mean it." She shook her head. "I didn't even realize what I was saying. It just kind of popped out. I was trying to be a cruel cuckoldress like the women in your stories. It backfired. It was a colossal blunder."

I smiled at her. "I know. I realized that as soon as I got into the kitchen."

Kelly stared into my eyes. "Will you forgive me?"

"Of course, but I think I should be asking you to forgive me. I overreacted."

Grinning at me, Kelly said; "Maybe we could both forgive each other and move on."

I smiled at her. "I like that plan."

Next to us Chris sighed. Kelly and I both looked at him.

He quietly said, "Timmy would you like me to leave?"

I vigorously shook my head. "Absolutely not! I want this dinner party to continue. Mandy and I have put together a wonderful meal for all of you and we desperately want you to enjoy it. Chris, you didn't do anything wrong. Your joke was actually pretty funny and when I think about it now, kind of exciting." I shrugged and sheepishly looked around the kitchen. "Sorry everyone, but I guess I really am a submissive, masochistic cuckold wimp."

Turning back to Chris, I said; "Please stay, this party won't be anywhere near as much fun if you leave."

He sighed. "Thank you, but I still feel like I insulted you and that's the last thing I wanted to do. Timmy, I was hoping that we could become very good friends."

Kelly grinned at us. "I have an idea."

Everyone looked at her. She winked at me and whispered, "Just relax and trust me." She kneeled at my feet, untied the drawstring on my pink shorts and pulled them down, exposing my panties."

I bit my lip in embarrassment.

Across the kitchen Gary said, "Shit, he's wearing mother fucking lace panties."

Keisha grabbed his ear and twisted it. "They're just part of the game we play with him. Now if you want to have any hope of touching any of us again tonight you'll be quiet and stay that way until after we're out of the kitchen."

Tonya let go of his cock and grabbed his balls. "Gary we can give you a evening of pleasure that you will never forget, or I can hurt you right now. It's up to you."

He laughed. "The two of you just presented a very convincing argument. I'll try to be quiet."

Smiling at him, Tonya let go of his balls and wrapped her fingers around his cock again.

Keisha kissed his cheek. "That was a very good decision big guy."

Mandy walked over to me and gently stroked my hair. "Don't worry about anything babydoll. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

I smiled at Mandy and then I looked down at Kelly. She winked at me. I laughed.

Grinning, she said, "Are you ready babydoll?"

I nodded.

Kelly pulled my panties down and exposed my erect penis.

I looked around. Everyone was watching. I felt a little self conscious, but I was also very happy. There was a strong feeling of friendship in the room.

"Sit down in your chair sweetheart."

As I sat down my wife pointed at my martini on the counter next to the stove. "Timmy, is that your cocktail over there?"

I nodded.

She looked at her boyfriend. "Chris honey, would you please bring that over to Timmy." And then Kelly put my little cock in her mouth and began sucking me.

Chris started grinning. Everyone else did too. We all now understood exactly what Kelly was doing.

"It would be an honor." As Chris walked over to my martini he noticed a tray on the kitchen counter. He picked it up and then he placed my cocktail on it and brought it over to the kitchen table. As he set the drink on the table next to me he said; "Mr. Jamieson, your martini."

Next to me Mandy whispered. "Take a sip Timmy."

I looked down at my wife. She was looking up at me with my cock in her mouth. She nodded.

I chuckled and picked up my drink. Everyone applauded as I took a long sip.

As soon as I set the drink down Kelly took my cock out of her mouth and grinned at me. "So Timmy, how does it feel to be served a cocktail by a guy who's girlfriend is giving you a blowjob?"

Laughing, I said; "It feels very nice, but do you know what makes it even better?"

Kelly looked at me with a puzzled expression. "No, tell me?"

"Knowing that the guy's girlfriend is also my wife."

Everyone was silent for a moment and then the significance of my comment struck them and they all started clapping.

Kelly put my cock back in her mouth and vigorously sucked me for a few seconds and then she stopped and stood up. "Do you feel better now babydoll?"

I nodded. "Yes, thank you; that was just perfect."

Kelly walked over to her boyfriend. "How about you Bigdog, are you okay now?"

Chris smiled at her. "Yes, that was a very clever way to resolve this."