Courtesan Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy nodded. "Tonnie, I agree."

Tonya shook her head.

Kelly said, "But tonight I gave the chair to Chris. If I gave it to him; then Timmy, you should certainly have it too. You mean much more to me than he does."

I smiled. "That was because we were playing our game. On a night when Chris is just a guest in this house, where would he sit?"

Kelly thought for a moment and then she said, "I guess he'd just sit at the table. You and I should sit together and..." She shook her head. "This is so confusing. I don't know who should sit in this damn chair. Maybe we should just leave it vacant."

Mandy quietly said, "Kel, all Timmy is saying is that he doesn't think he has any more right to that chair than you do."

I nodded. "That's right and because of the life style we're choosing, I think that the head of the table in our personal household should always be occupied by you."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she said, "Are you sure?'

"Absolutely."

Slowly nodding, Kelly sat back down in the chair at the head of the table. As soon as she was seated she gestured towards the chair to her left and said, "Timmy please sit here next to me."

I smiled at her. As I sat down, I said; "Thanks Kel." The words just popped out. The moment I realized what I'd said I started to get nervous.

Kelly nodded and started to say something to Mandy and then she suddenly stopped and turned back to me. There was a surprised expression on her face. "Timmy what did you just say?"

Now I was very nervous. I stared at the table cloth in front of me. I was afraid to make eye contact with Kelly.

"Timmy?" Kelly's voice was soft and gentle, but she was demanding a response.

Very quietly, I answered; "I said thanks Kel."

My wife smiled. "That's what I thought you said." She leaned over and gently stroked my arm. "It's all right babydoll, I liked it. It's just that you surprised me. You've never called me that before."

Kelly was quiet for a moment and then she said, "A couple of minutes ago I think I mentioned that I'd like it if you did call me Kel."

I nodded. "I know, I guess that's why I did it; but..." My voice trailed off.

"But what sweetheart?"

"I guess I'm nervous because I never thought it would be okay for me to do that. Only your friends call you Kel."

Kelly sighed. "Timmy I'm sorry, I sometimes forget how shy you are. I should have told you to call me that a long time ago." She smiled at me. "Babydoll, you're my best friend. You just heard me say that to Tonnie, Keish and Mandy. You've been my best friend since we were sophomores in college. If anyone in this world has a right to call me Kel, it's you."

She looked over at Tonya. "And this is not one of those things that we're going to reserve only for the superiors. Timmy is the man I love and my closest friend. No matter how we decide to live our lives in this new house, I will always treat him like my best friend and my one true love."

Tonya nodded to Kelly and then she looked at me. "Timmy I also want you to be my friend. When we're not playing our sex games I would like it very much if you called me Tonnie."

I was feeling a little embarrassed but I still managed to smile at her and say, "Thanks Tonnie."

"And you'd better start calling me Keish. If you don't, I'll take you across my knee and tan your backside."

Mandy giggled. "Keish, I think he might enjoy that. I know I would."

Keisha winked at Mandy. "You and I can discuss that a little later nymph. I think I might enjoy spanking you until you beg for permission to lick my pussy and my ass."

Lasciviously licking her lips, Mandy grinned at Keisha and said; "Mmmmm! I think I'm starting to get wet again."

Tonya rolled her eyes at the silly antics of our two friends and then she turned to my wife. "Kelly, you know our little sweetheart over there has made a lot of progress today. I was very impressed with the control he exhibited a few minutes ago when he watched you walking Chris to the front door. This morning that would have sent him storming out of the room in a snit. I think our babydoll deserves a reward."

Kelly leaned over and lovingly stroked my cheek. "Tonnie I couldn't agree more."

I glanced at the clock on the sideboard. It was almost 1:00 AM. I held up my hands. "Hey, it's getting late. In four hours I have to get up and go to work. I think I'll have to take a rain check on any rewards."

Tonya looked at me. "Timmy you don't need to work, especially not at a convenience store. Just call them in the morning and tell them you're not coming in anymore."

I shook my head. "I'm sorry Tonnie..."

Smiling when she heard me use her nickname, Tonya interrupted me and said; "Timmy honey, it makes me so happy to hear you call me that."

I nodded to her and then I quickly continued. "Kirby and Elvira have become two very good friends and they're relying on me. I could never just call them and tell them I'm not coming in anymore."

Tonya looked at Kelly. "Do you know these people?"

"Kind of, I've never actually met them; but Timmy told Mandy and me about them this afternoon. They sound like wonderful people. We were going to tell you and Keish about them while we were getting ready for the party, but in the excitement I guess we forgot."

Keisha leaned forward. "Tell us now. I want to hear all about them."

I smiled. "It's getting kind of late Keish. Maybe I could tell you about them tomorrow evening."

Shaking her head, Tonya said; "We have to work tomorrow night. There's a big party at Eagle Lake."

Next to me Kelly quietly said; "I'm sorry Timmy, I have to work the party too. I was going to tell you this afternoon, but I guess that also slipped my mind during the excitement before dinner."

An air of disappointment crept over me. I frowned. During the past year I'd become very accustomed to hearing my wife tell me that she had to work on Saturday nights. I started to recall the loneliness and gloom I felt as I sat in the den by myself watching television while I waited for Kelly to come home.

Kelly sensed my sadness. She reached over and gently patted my hand. "Timmy I'm sorry, I wish I could stay at home with you; but this is part of my job."

I pulled myself together. Knowing that it really was part of her job helped. I smiled at Kelly. "It's okay, I understand."

"I'll be able to be home with you Sunday night." My wife looked at Tonya. "There isn't anything on the schedule for Sunday, is there?"

Tonya nodded. "No there isn't, but you do have a date at the Calvert Hotel on Monday night." She looked at me. "Timmy our schedule is usually set about a week in advance. Would you like me to start emailing you a copy?"

I smiled. "Thanks Tonnie, that would be very nice."

"Kelly none of us have to work Sunday night. Could we all come over here again?" Keisha was looking at my wife with a hopeful expression.

Tonya turned to her friend. "Keish, why don't you, Mandy, Antoine and I all have dinner together at The Goldenrod Supper Club. I think Kelly and Timmy might like to have a night at home alone together."

Kelly smiled. "Thanks Tonnie, that would be nice."

Keisha looked at me. "Then I definitely want to hear about your friends at the convenience store before we go to sleep tonight."

"All right Keish." I spent the next several minutes telling the story of Kirby and Elvira. By the time I got to the part where Kirby followed Elvira home, all four of the women were listening in rapt silence.

When I finished describing how Kirby had held Elvira in his arms and nursed her back to health by spoon feeding her hot soup, Keisha looked at me with tears running down her cheeks and said; "Timmy, these are wonderful people."

I nodded. "Yes Keish, they are. That's why I value their friendship so highly."

Tonya shook her head. "People like Kirby should be recognized and rewarded for the wonderful things they do. I wish there was something we could do for him."

Next to me Kelly said, "Tonnie, there is something we could do for him."

"Tell us Kelly. What can we do to reward this wonderful man? Whatever it is, I'm in."

Nodding emphatically, Keisha said; "So am I."

I glanced at Mandy. She was smiling.

Kelly poked my thigh. "Tell them Timmy."

I took a deep breath and told the rest of the story. When I described the hotwife cuckold relationship that Elvira had had with her husband, Tonya smiled and said; "This woman really is our kind of girl. We have to meet her."

After I finished telling them about Kirby's kinky fantasy Keisha looked around the table and shrugged, "I guess it's a little weird but I have to admit that I think it sounds like fun."

Mandy nodded. "So do I Keish and I also think this wonderful man deserves a nice reward for being so kind to Elvira."

Tonya nodded. "I agree."

Kelly smiled at her friends. "So do I and I think we should do it."

Keisha giggled. "We have the whips, but where can we buy four latex suits?"

Tonya grinned at her. "On the Internet Keish. You can get anything on the Internet."

Mandy smiled at all of us. "Now that we've settled that, I think it's time to get back to the question of how to reward out sweet little babydoll and I do believe that he deserves a reward."

Smiling,Tonya said; "Mandy I totally agree with you." She looked at Kelly. "Kel do you have any ideas about what he might enjoy."

I smiled to myself. It was obvious that I was going to have absolutely nothing to say about this matter. I remembered what my Uncle Frank used to say; If you aint drivin the bus you might as well quit worrying, sit back and enjoy the ride. I decided to heed Uncle Frank's advice. I relaxed and got ready to enjoy the ride, whatever it might end up being.

My wife thought for a moment and then she said, "I know exactly what we should do." She stood up. "Girls, it's time move this party into our bedroom.

Everyone but me stood up. As Keisha pushed her chair back she giggled and said; "The bedroom, I already like this plan."

As soon as Mandy was standing she patted my shoulder and said, "Come on Timmy, stand up. I don't know what Kelly is planning for you, but I'm sure it's going to be fun. Your wife has a delightfully wicked imagination."

Kelly smiled. "Thank you Mandy, coming from you that is indeed high praise." She pushed her chair in, moved over next to me and kissed my cheek. "Come on Babydoll, you're going to love this."

I stood up. Kelly took one of my hands and Mandy took the other. As they led me out of the dining room Keisha and Tonya joined them. I was escorted across the living room, down the hallway and into our bedroom by four beautiful naked women. I felt like I was in the middle of an exotic sex dream. I guess I was, only this wasn't a dream, this was real.

When we entered our bedroom my eyes went directly to our king sized bed. The covers were pulled down, the pillows were rumpled and there was a large wet spot in the middle of the sheet. It was obvious that my wife and her boyfriend had just had a very good time in this room.

Tonya noticed the wet spot and slapped Mandy's butt. "Nymph get over there and lick that cum off the sheet. None of us want to lie on a cold wet spot."

Mandy bowed obediently and started towards the bed. Kelly gently grabbed her wrist and stopped her. "Just a minute nymph."

My wife turned to Tonya. "Tonnie, I think we should make dicklet sit in the wet spot. He knows exactly how it got there and who made it. That will help keep him humble while we're playing with him."

Tonya smiled. "Kel, you really are a very wicked woman."

Kelly grinned at her friend and then she turned to me. "Dicklet go lie down on the bed and I want you to be sure to plant your cute little tush right on that nice big wet spot."

I nodded. "Yes Ms. Mason."

As I climbed onto the bed every nerve in my body was tingling with excitement. Kelly understood me very well. She knew that a hint of sadistic domination and a dash of humiliation would be the spice that would make this game even more exciting for me.

I slid over so that I was sitting directly on the large spot of semen. It was cold and wet.

Kelly looked at me with a mischievous smile. "What are you sitting on dicklet?"

"A large cum spot Ms. Mason."

"Who made the spot dicklet?"

"You and your boyfriend."

"How did we make it?"

"He fucked you."

"That's right, he did. Where was his cock when he came?"

"I assume that it was inside you Ms. Mason."

"That's right dicklet, my lover's cock was inside my pussy when he came and after we were done fucking Chris pulled his big wonderful penis out of my cunt and some of his fresh warm semen dripped out of me and made the wet spot you're sitting on right now."

Kelly climbed onto the bed and pushed me back so I was lying down; then she straddled my face. "Look up dicklet, what do you see?"

"Your cunt Ms. Mason."

"It's the cunt that Mr. Kendricks just came inside, isn't it dicklet."

"Yes Ms. Mason, it is."

Kelly lowered herself down and pressed her very wet sex against my lips. "Kiss it for me dicklet. Kiss and lick the cunt that Mr. Kendrick's just finished fucking."

My wife knew exactly what she was doing. I was so excited that I could barely maintain my composure. I kissed her for a few seconds and then I pushed my tongue into her cunt and started licking her with wild abandon.

Kelly responded by grinding her sex into my face. For a moment we were both totally consumed by our lust, then suddenly my wife rolled off of me, lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

After taking a second to catch her breath and regain her composure, she said; "Keish, take my place on Timmy's face. Tonnie start playing with his cock and balls. You can suck him, but be careful. We don't want him to cum until we're done playing with him. Mandy get over here and start licking my pussy."

Keisha, Tonya and my wife took turns sitting on my face, fondling and sucking my penis and getting pleasured by Mandy. I don't know how many orgasms they had. I couldn't keep track. Neither Mandy nor I were allowed to cum. Every time they sensed my excitement starting to build they would back off and wait until I regained my control.

This went on for about an hour and then they finally began to tire.

After having one last orgasm Keisha rolled off of my face, but rather than moving into position so that Mandy could start licking her cunt, she lay back on the pillows and sighed. "Damn that was wonderful, but I think I'm finished."

Tonya was playing with my cock. She paused for a moment and said to all of us, "I'm wearing down too."

Kelly sat up. She gently pulled Mandy's face out of her cunt and smiled. "Nymph that was wonderful, but now it's your turn to ride Timmy."

Mandy straddled my face. As she sat down, Kelly said; "Babydoll, as soon as you get Mandy off all four of us are going to give you an orgasm that you will never forget."

I smiled. Giving me a memorable orgasm wasn't going to be very difficult. I don't think I'd ever been that excited in my entire life.

As soon as Mandy sat down on my face I started licking her. She was already aroused. It didn't take long to make her cum.

Once she'd recovered from her orgasm, Kelly said; "Okay, now let's do Timmy. Mandy, you keep your cunt pressed into his face. Don't forget to let him breathe. Tonnie you've got his cock. Give him your best blow job."

Tonya laughed. "Kel, it'll be a pleasure."

"Keish, he loves having his nipples played with. You don't have to be gentle, but try not to hurt him. I'm going to play with his balls while Tonnie sucks his cock."

For the next few minutes I experienced pleasure that I'd never before imagined. When I finally came all of the women kept playing with me until I was completely spent. It was a magnificent orgasm.

After we were finished, the five of us lay together quietly in our big bed. We were all well satisfied, content and happy. Nobody seemed to want to move and no one did.

It was Tonya, our leader, who finally sat up and broke the spell. "Kel, I'm ready to call it a night. Where do you want us to sleep?"

My wife smiled at her friend. "This is a big bed. I think we should all sleep right here."

Tonya shook her head. "That would be nice, but are you sure? Don't you want to be alone with Timmy for a little while?'

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy honey, you're ready to sleep, aren't you?'

I nodded. "Yes I really am."

"Don't you think it would be nice if we could all sleep together."

Grinning, I said; "Yes I do."

Kelly smiled at Tonya. "I think that settles it. This bed is big enough for all of us. " My wife paused. She was obviously working out the logistics that would make this work. After a moment she said. "Mandy honey, you got to have Timmy for most of the evening and I'm married to him. I think we should let Keish and Tonnie have him for the rest of the night."

Mandy nodded. "I think that's fair."

Keisha giggled. "I like this."

Kelly reached down and grabbed the blankets. "Timmy help me pull the covers up."

Kelly and I pulled the covers part way up the bed. After we were done straightening them out my wife said, "Timmy you lie down in the middle of the bed. Keish you lie on his right and Tonnie you should lie down on his left. Mandy you cuddle up to Keish and I'll cuddle up to Tonnie."

There was a moment of chaos and giggling as we all moved into our positions, but once we were set we all quieted down immediately. We really were tired.. It had been a very big day.

Kelly and I pulled the blankets up. After everyone was covered we all said good night and then we laid our heads down on our pillows and closed our eyes.

There were several minutes of silence and then Keisha started to giggle.

Tonya chuckled and asked, "Keish what are you giggling about?"

"I was just thinking that I'm glad Antoine's not here."

"Why is that Keish?" It was Kelly.

"His fuckin big dick would take up half the bed."

We all started laughing.

12