Courtesan Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Elvira was laughing.

I smiled at Kirby. "Relax buddy, I'm not offended and frankly I doubt that Kelly would be either. She's used to it. She filled out when she was sixteen and males have been staring at her breasts ever since."

He shook his head in shame. "Yeah but she's your wife and you're my buddy."

Suddenly the door to the store flew open. Keisha stepped inside. She took a quick look around. As soon as she spotted me standing in front of the counter her face broke into a huge grin. She raced over, threw her arms around my neck and gave me a sloppy kiss on the lips. "Morning Timmy! We missed you. Mandy made breakfast for us, but she's not as good a cook as you are. Oh we found a Realtor. His name is Barry Dunlap. He's really cute. All of us want to do him."

Kelly walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder. "Keish, can I have my husband for a moment?"

Keisha laughed. "Oh sure." She stepped aside.

Kelly put her arms around me and whispered, "Good morning Babydoll."

I smiled at her. "Good morning Kel."

She grinned at me. "I like it when you call me that." Then she kissed me. It was a short simple kiss, but it was filled with love.

After we kissed Kelly stepped back and looked at Elvira and Kirby. "Hi I'm Kelly Mason, Timmy's wife. You must be Elvira Higgins and Kirby Lundquist. Timmy has told me so many wonderful things about both of you. He really likes you."

Elvira stood up. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kelly. We've heard wonderful things about you too."

Kirby just nervously stared at the floor.

Behind Kelly, Tonya said; "Oh my! He is cute and he's shy too. I just adore shy men." She walked around the counter. As she passed me she reached out and patted my butt. "Morning Timmy."

I smiled at her. "Morning Tonnie."

Once she was behind the counter she stopped next to Elvira and extended her hand. "I'm Tonya, you should call me Tonnie."

Shaking Tonya's hand, Elvira said; "It's nice to meet you Tonnie, please call me Ellie."

"Thanks Ellie." Tonya turned her attention to Kirby. "You are an absolute hunk."

Kirby's face turned beet red.

Tonya stepped over to him, kissed his cheek and gently rubbed his chest. "Kirby honey, you don't have to be afraid of me. I promise I won't bite you." She laughed. "At least not very hard."

Kirby smiled at her. It was hard not to smile at her. Tonya was a delightfully charming woman. It was one of the attributes that made her such an outstanding courtesan.

Keisha followed Tonya around the counter. As she passed Elvira she said, "Hi Ellie, I'm Keisha. Everyone calls me Keish."

Elvira barely had time to nod before Keisha turned her attention to Kirby. She lasciviously licked her lips and said, "Tonnie you are absolutely correct. He is a hunk."

She positioned herself so that she was on the opposite side of Kirby from Tonya and immediately started to explore his body with her hands. "Kirby honey, I'm Keisha and I just love big men."

Kirby gasped as Keisha slipped her hand down to his crotch and found his penis. As she traced its outline with her fingertips, she said; "Tonnie honey this man is packin."

Tonya found Kirby's nipple. Gently massaging it, she seductively asked; "Honey, is there someplace a little more private where Keish and I could get to know you a whole lot better?"

I felt a hand on my butt. I turned. Mandy was standing next to me. She whispered, "Morning Timmy."

I smiled at her. "Morning Mandy."

She shook her head. "Tonya and Keisha can be incorrigible."

On the other side of me Kelly whispered; "Yes they can, but I think in this case it might be a good thing."

Elvira heard Kelly's comment and smiled. As she smiled she slowly nodded to Kelly, then she turned to Kirby. "Kirby dear, why don't you take Tonnie and Keish upstairs and show them your apartment ."

Kirby's head snapped around. There was an expression of alarm on his face. "Ellie!"

Elvira just smiled at him.

Tonya grabbed Kirby's nipple in her fingertips and gave it a gentle twist. "Come one big guy, it'll be fun. Keish and I know some wonderful games we can play."

"I ah....I don't know. My apartment is kind of messy."

Squeezing his penis, Keisha said; "That's okay, we don't mind. Besides we'll be too busy to notice. Have you ever had two girls at the same time?"

Kirby looked at Elvira and pleaded; "Ellie please help me!"

"Cookie, I am helping you. Sweetie, you're going to remember this for the rest of your life."

"But the store!"

"Timmy and I can mind the store. You know that."

"But..."

"No buts Cookie, it's time to let them take you upstairs."

Tonya took Kirby's hand. "Come on Cookie, we want to see your apartment."

As Tonya started to lead Kirby out from behind the counter, Kelly said; "Tonnie, don't you think he should have five girls at the same time?" She glanced at me. "You don't mind, do you Timmy."

I smiled at her. "Not at all."

Elvira looked at Kelly. "Five girls?"

Kelly nodded. "Yes Ellie, five; wouldn't you like to be part of the fun?"

"But I'm too old."

Mandy smiled at her. "Elvira, I've only known you for a few minutes, but from what Timmy has told me you have a young heart and a beautiful soul. You're also Kirby's best friend."

Elvira nodded. "Well I suppose I could go along and hold his hand." She looked at Kirby. "Would that be okay with you Cookie?"

Kirby nodded vigorously. There was a look of relief on his face. "Ellie I'd like that very much."

She turned to me. "Timmy, can you handle the store by yourself?"

"Of course I can Ellie."

Elvira walked over to Tonya and Kirby. "Why don't you let me take him Tonnie."

Tonya nodded and gave Kirby's hand to her. "I think that's a good idea Ellie."

Elvira gave Kirby a gentle tug. As he followed her out from behind the counter she said, "Come on girls, the stairs to his apartment is back by the beer cooler."

I smiled as I watched my wife and her friends follow Elvira and Kirby to the stairs. As soon as they were all gone I walked around behind the counter. As I sat down on Elvira's chair, I glanced at the clock. It was 11:20. My shift was going to be a little longer that day. I didn't mind.

It was just after noon when I heard the sound of footsteps coming back down the stairs. I looked up. Kelly, Mandy and Keisha came through the open doorway. As soon as they saw me all three of them smiled and walked over to the counter.

Grinning at them, I asked; "Did you have fun?"

Kelly laughed. "Oh yes, but not as much fun as Kirby."

Mandy nodded. "I'll never forget the look on his face when we took off our tops and showed him our naked breasts."

Keisha looked at me. "Then your slut wife pushed him down on the bed, got on her hands and knees over his face and started brushing her bare nipples across his nose and lips."

I smiled at Kelly. "Knowing my friend's fascination with large breasts, I imagine that got a very eager reaction out of him."

She giggled. "It certainly did, but it was nothing compared to the way he reacted when he realized that Mandy and Tonya were pulling off his pants."

"I'm surprised that my buddy didn't go into shock."

Keisha laughed. "No, that occurred when Mandy started sucking his cock."

I shook my head. "Kirby must have had the time of his life. What else happened?"

Kelly smiled. "Keisha, Tonya and I took turns teasing him with our bare tits while Mandy sucked on his cock."

"Did Elvira just watch."

"At first she just held his hand."

"At first? That means something else happened."

Mandy nodded. "I noticed that she was watching me while I sucked Kirby, so I took his cock out of my mouth and asked her if she'd like a taste."

"What did she say to that?"

"She was a little disconcerted by the question. Because of the difference in their ages I think Elvira has tried to avoid thinking of Kirby as a sex partner. Anyway, she didn't say anything for a moment. It was apparent that she was considering it. Finally she shook her head and told us that she was too old to be doing that with a man Kirby's age."

"I'm sure Kirby is at least twenty years younger than Elvira, but that doesn't make him a kid."

Mandy smiled. "You're right, but I think Elvira sees it as a very big twenty years."

"All right, I can see that. How did you respond?"

I didn't, your wife did it for me."

I looked at Kelly. "What did you say to her?"

Kelly shrugged. "I didn't actually say anything."

"I don't understand."

"At that moment it was Tonya's turn to tease Kirby with her breasts. Keisha and I were just sitting there watching. I was sitting right next to Ellie. When I heard her comment to Mandy I decided to intervene, but I didn't say anything. I simply reached around Ellie and unbuttoned her blouse. She didn't move to stop me, so I slipped it off her shoulders, unfastened her brassiere and slipped that off too. Then I picked up Kirby's hand and placed it on Ellie's naked breast."

Kelly smiled. "When Tonya realized what I was doing she stopped brushing her nipples across Kirby's face and sat up. In a whisper she asked him if he thought Ellie was beautiful. He nodded and said that she was his friend and because of that she would always be beautiful."

"So what happened?"

"Elvira turned and nervously faced him. Kirby smiled at her and gently twisted her nipple. She smiled back at him and then she took a deep breath and asked if it would be all right if she sucked his cock."

"What did Kirby say?"

"He grinned at her and told her that he'd like it very much."

Mandy shook her head. "It was really sweet. Ellie slipped down the bed. I slid over to make room for her. Once she was in position, Ellie wrapped both of her hands around Kirby's cock and smiled at him. He smiled back at her. Then she closed her eyes and kissed the head of his erection. Nobody moved. All three of us were completely enchanted. We watched in absolute silence while Ellie lovingly kissed and licked her good friend's cock. When she finally took it into her mouth and started sucking him, Keisha actually clapped."

We all looked at Keisha. She shrugged. "I can't help it, I'm just a sentimental person. It was a really tender moment. They're both wonderful people. Hell, you guys joined in and clapped too."

"Yes we did." Mandy was grinning.

"What happened after that?"

My wife smiled. "Mandy and Ellie took turns sucking Kirby's cock while Keish, Tonnie and I took turns teasing his face with our breasts. When Kirby was ready to cum we let Ellie get him off."

Kelly giggled. "She's our kind of girl. She kept his cock in her mouth and swallowed all of his semen."

I smiled at the three women. "Thank you, that was a really nice thing to do."

Kelly shook her head. "Timmy, you don't have to thank us. We all like Kirby. It's obvious that he's a wonderful man. Mandy, Keisha, Tonya and I all earn our living entertaining businessmen. Some of them are very nice guys, but some of them are egotistical, greedy, self serving snakes."

Keisha laughed. "They might be wealthy, handsome, immaculately groomed snakes, but they're still snakes. Doing a nice guy is always a pleasure."

Suddenly we heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs. We all turned. Tonya came through the doorway first. Kirby was right behind her. Elvira followed Kirby. It almost seemed like the two women were providing an escort for my friend.

As soon as he saw me Kirby frowned and walked straight over to the counter. He was shaking his head. "Timmy, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. I guess I just got carried away by the situation." He hung his head. "But I know that's really not an excuse. I'm ashamed of myself."

I looked at him. "Kirby, what's wrong?"

Still hanging his head he quietly answered. "While we were upstairs I messed around with your wife. Timmy, you and Elvira are my best friends. Hell, you two are really my only friends."

Kirby sighed. "A guy should never be fooling around with his best friend's wife."

I smiled. As I smiled I glanced around. Everyone else was smiling too. They were all warm smiles, No one was scoffing at this display of integrity.

Kelly put her arm around Kirby's waist. "It's okay sweetie. You know that Timmy and I have a different kind of marriage. He doesn't mind if I play with other guys."

Kirby nodded. "I understand that, but Timmy is still my good friend."

"Yes he is, and what we did together upstairs made him very happy.

Kirby looked at me.

I smiled at him. "Yes it did." And then I laughed. "And from what Kelly, Mandy and Keisha just told me; you had a pretty good time up there."

He grinned. "Timmy it was fabulous." Suddenly he caught himself and paused. He stared at me for a moment and then he said, "Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"Yes Kirby, I'm absolutely certain."

He sighed. It was a sigh of relief.

"I hope you get to do it again."

Kirby looked at me with an expression of pure amazement. "Again?" He glanced around at the women. They were all smiling at him.

Elvira walked over, put her arm around his waist and hugged him. "Don't get the idea that you're going to replace Wolfie in my life, but I would really enjoy giving you a blow job every day when I get to work." She giggled. "You can look at your titty books while I suck your cock."

Kirby's face turned a deep shade of crimson.

Tonya walked over and hugged him from the other side. "Sweetheart, today was just a little appetizer for you. This morning I ordered three latex suits on the internet."

Kirby gasped in shock.

Keisha giggled. "Next week three big breasted, rubber clad bitches are going to string you up and teach you the meaning of the word respect while our little slave girl nymph and her assistant Miss Elvira take turns sucking your big hard dick."

Kirby was speechless.

I smiled at my friend. "These women love acting out fantasies, so you'd better just accept the fact that it's going to happen."

Tonya kissed Kirby's cheek. "And we absolutely adore you, so acting out your fantasy is going to be a real pleasure for us."

Kirby stared at the floor. It was obvious that he was a little bit flustered. After a moment he quietly said, "I'm not quite sure what I should say."

Tonya hugged him. "Sweetie, you don't need to say a word. Just keep taking care of Timmy and Elvira and we'll take care of you."

Kelly looked at the clock. "Hey everyone, it's 12:40. We're supposed to meet Barry at the house on 77th Street at 1:00. We'd better get moving."

All of us quickly said goodbye to Kirby and Elvira and then we hustled out to parking lot.

When I started to walk towards my car, Kelly stopped me. "No Timmy, ride with us. It'll be more fun that way. When we're done we'll come back here and get your car."

I nodded and walked over to Kelly's Mercedes.

She was giving out instructions. "Mandy you sit in front with me. Timmy you get in back with Tonya and Keisha."

I looked at Keisha and Tonya. They were both grinning at me. I turned to my wife and protested. "If I get in the back with them they'll molest me."

Kelly laughed. "Yes I know they will. That's why I want you to ride in the back with them."

Sighing, I moved to the back door. Keisha was already sitting on the far side of the back seat. As I climbed in to sit next to her Tonya reached between my legs and goosed me. I yelped. Everyone started giggling.

As soon as I was settled Tonya slid in next to me. She immediately leaned over, slipped her hand under my shirt and whispered, "Timmy my darling, now we have you. You are our prisoner."

Keisha turned and stared into my eyes. There was a mischievous grin on her face. She traced a circle around my left nipple with her index finger and said in a deep, ominous tone of voice, "Yes Timmy, you are now are our sex toy. We are going to force you to satisfy our most perverted desires." And then she slipped her fingers under my arm and started tickling my side.

At the same time Tonya began tickling my stomach.

I tried to defend myself against their assault. Pandemonium broke out in the back seat. The three of us were laughing like little children.

Kelly had just pulled her Mercedes out of the parking lot into the street. She stopped the big sedan and looked over her shoulder. "Keisha! Tonya! Behave yourselves! Leave poor Timmy alone!"

There was silence for a moment and then everyone in the car started giggling. Kelly had sounded like a frustrated mother reprimanding her two older daughters for tormenting their little brother.

As the car started moving again Mandy turned and looked into the back seat. Shaking her head, she said; "We expect this kind of behavior from Keisha, but Tonya you know better. We are very disappointed. I just don't understand what's gotten into you."

All of us were barely able to contain our laughter.

Next to me Keisha said, "I know what's wrong with her. She has a crush on Kirby." And then Grinning at Tonya, she started singing; "Kirby and Tonya sitting in a tree; K, I, S, S, I, N, G."

Mandy rolled her eyes and said, "Don't be silly."

I glanced over at Tonya. She was staring at the floor of the car. The smile on her face was gone.

Keisha also noticed the change in her friend's mood. She quickly said, "Hey Tonnie, I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. I didn't mean to offend you. We all know that you'd never be interested in a guy like Kirby."

Suddenly she caught herself. Smiling sheepishly at me, she said; "Sorry Timmy, I mean your friend is a nice guy and all, but he's just not the kind of man that would interest Tonya."

Tonya looked at her friend and quietly said, "Why is that Keish?"

"What do you mean?'

"Why wouldn't I be interested in Kirby?"

Keisha paused. Tonya's response had obviously surprised her.

Mandy smiled at Tonya. "Well, we might begin with his big belly and all those tattoos. And then of course there's also the fact that he runs a convenience store."

Tonya nodded. "All of that is true, but you might want to also add that he's kind and compassionate. He has integrity, he's loyal to his friends." She laughed, "And he works eighteen hours a day trying to make that little store a success."

She shook her head. "Mandy, you're right. He may not be an Adonis, but he has character and strength and he's nice. He's very very nice."

Tonya paused. She seemed to be thinking. Finally she said, "All of us are envious of Kelly because she has Timmy. Well he's not exactly a Greek god either." She patted my leg. "Sorry Timmy, you're a real cutie, but you're not the tall dark handsome stud that most people would expect to see with a woman like your wife."

I slowly nodded my head. This wasn't exactly a news flash for me. This was something I'd always known.

Kelly quickly said, "Timmy honey, broad shoulders and a big cock aren't the only things that make a man attractive to a woman. You have a wonderful sense of humor, you're smart, you're kind and considerate and you're the most loving man that I've ever met in my entire life. I wouldn't trade you for any other man in the entire world."

Tonya grinned at Kelly. "Thank you, that is exactly what I was trying to say."

Everyone was quiet. I don't think any of us knew what to say next. Finally Tonya quietly said, "I'm also not sure that I'm that great a catch."

Keisha looked at her. "What do you mean Tonnie?"

"Keish, I'm forty-two years old and I haven't been out on a date with a man who wasn't paying for my time since I was twenty-eight."

Shaking her head, Keisha said; "The men we go out with now don't pay for our time.'

"You're splitting hairs. Keish honey, tonight you're going to be entertaining a sixty-one year old businessman from Chicago. Would you even consider meeting him at Eagle lake if you weren't getting paid for it?"

She quietly answered, "No."

Mandy looked at Tonya. "Tonnie why don't you go out on dates?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers