Courtesan Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked and licked her clit.

She started laughing hysterically and cried out, "Yes! Yes! Suck my clit!" And then she took a deep breath and screamed.

I kept sucking on Kelly's clit while the waves of ecstasy ravaged her body. For several seconds she kept her legs locked around my shoulders as she bucked her hips and cried with pleasure. Then her orgasm began to subside and she started to relax.

Behind me I heard Barry say, "Damn, that boy sure knows how to eat pussy."

Tonya laughed. "Yes he certainly does."

I stood up and backed away from the table.

Kelly sat up, slipped off the table, kissed my cheek and said, "Thanks Babydoll, that was the perfect ending to a great fuck."

She turned to Barry. There was a huge smile on her face. "And it was an absolutely magnificent fuck."

Barry grinned at her.

Kelly picked up her panties and started getting dressed. Barry had already pulled up his trousers and tucked in his shirt.

Mandy walked over to me with a damp paper towel and wiped off my face. I felt like a little boy who's mother was wiping the remains of a gooey chocolate bar off of his cheeks. Once she was done she took another paper towel and wiped off the top of the kitchen table.

Barry smiled. "Thank you, the owners of this house might get suspicious if they come home and find dried cum all over the top of their kitchen table."

Keisha laughed. "I'll bet that would get you into trouble."

Slowly nodding his head, Barry said; "It certainly would."

As Kelly was putting on her brassiere, she said, "I'll bet we're the kinkiest group of buyers you've ever met."

Barry stared at my wife, but he wasn't actually looking at her. He seemed to be thinking. Finally he said, "Actually you're not."

Tonya looked at him with a puzzled expression. "What do you mean?"

He shook his head. "Today was like deja vu for me."

"Tell us!" It was obvious from her tone of voice that Keisha's curiosity had been piqued.

Barry looked at the floor for a moment and then he took a deep breath and started to speak. "It was several years ago. This guy came into my office. His name was Steven Wagner. He was about the same size and build as Timmy and every bit as nice."

I smiled at Barry. He smiled back.

"Anyway, this Wagner guy was some sort of a stock broker and he'd just made a big killing in the market. This was a year or two before everything went south. People were still making a ton of money in stocks. He told me that he wanted to buy a big fancy house and was willing to spend a pile of dough on it."

Barry shrugged. "Hell, I was all for it. If he bought an expensive house I was going to make a nice fat commission."

He looked at us. "But now it starts to get strange. This little guy told me that he had two girlfriends and he needed a house with a couple of great big bedrooms."

Barry laughed. "The guy had two girlfriends and all three of them were going to live together in the house he was planning to buy. It was fucking unbelievable."

Shaking his head, he continued; "The funny thing was, I knew of a house that was perfect for his needs. It had been on the market for a couple of months and the owners hadn't even gotten a sniff at an offer. It had four bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms were enormous and had big private baths. It was a magnificent home, but it was just too expensive and not very practical for the average family. The owner was some big executive who'd been transferred to the west coast. He was desperate to sell."

Barry looked at us. It was obvious that whole situation still amazed him.

"I made a couple of telephone calls and set up an appointment for later that afternoon. Things were slow, so after Wagner left I went to my favorite bar and had a couple of bumps. I just needed to kill an hour or two. At six o'clock I was standing on the lawn in front of the house. Wagner pulled up right on time. As soon as he was parked these two blonds got out of the car. They were both like you four, total knockouts."

Kelly, Mandy, Keisha and Tonya all smiled at his compliment.

"The one who got out of the back seat raced up to me and introduced herself. Her name was Julie Gordon. She was a real firecracker, you know what I mean?"

We all nodded.

"The other one was a little more reserved, but she still introduced herself. Her name was Sandra Monroe. As we walked into the house I got the impression that Sandra and Wagner were an item, but I couldn't figure out how Julie fit into the picture."

Barry paused for a moment to take a breath and then he continued. "Anyway, while we were wandering through the house Julie started coming on to me like a freight train."

Barry looked at my wife. "It was just like what happened with you today. I mean you didn't leave any doubt about what you wanted. Julie did the same thing. The next thing I knew, Julie had me alone in the kitchen, my pants were around my ankles and she was sucking my dick."

Tonya laughed. "I guess we're not all that original."

"I don't know, I've heard other guys tell stories about getting laid while they were showing houses; but I've never heard of anything like what happened today or what happened with Wagner and his two women."

He was silent for a moment and then he quietly said, "Here's the really weird part. Sandra and Wagner walked into the kitchen. I thought he was going to be pissed so I immediately started apologizing to him. I mean I was going to earn a fat commission from that sale and I didn't want to lose it. Wagner told me that it was okay. He was cool with what I was doing with Julie. Then get this, Sandra started coming on to me and told me that tomorrow it was going to be her turn to do me. When she told me that I looked at Wagner. He was just smiling. I'd heard about guys who get off from watching other guys do their women and it was obvious that he was one of those guys."

Tonya smiled. "He definitely sounds like our kind of guy."

Keisha nodded. "Yes, our Timmy is one of those guys."

Barry glanced at me. My face flushed with embarrassment.

He chuckled and then he continued with his story. "So Julie kept sucking my cock and after a few minutes I could tell that I was about to cum. I tried to warn her, but she didn't give a shit. She just kept sucking me. So I figured, what the hell, if she didn't care, why should I? So I shot off in her mouth and she took every drop."

Kelly laughed. "Definitely our kind of girl, I would love to meet these people."

Barry held up his hand. "Just wait, it gets better. After I'm done cumming Sandra started calling Wagner a little wimp and made him go over and kiss Julie on the mouth. Get this, Julie snowballed him! She passed all of my cum into his mouth and then Sandra made him swallow it."

Keisha giggled. "These people are just as kinky as we are."

"They're kinkier."

"What do mean?"

"Sandra made Stevie pull down his pants. He was wearing a pair of pink panties! Then she started calling him a sissy and a wimp and made him pull down his panties. Wagner's face was beet red, but he still did it. "

Shaking his head, Barry said; "I think he got off on being humiliated."

Mandy looked at him. "Why do you say that?"

"Because when he pulled down his panties he had a hard on. It was the dinkiest thing I've ever seen, I mean it was like a little boy's penis, but it was sticking straight up. The guy was definitely excited."

Barry smiled. "It was obvious that those two dames had him wrapped around their little fingers and he'd do anything they told him to do."

I glanced at Kelly. She was staring at me. There was a wicked smile on her face. I realized that I was about to be thoroughly humiliated. My entire body started to tingle with excitement.

Kelly turned to Barry. "Dicklet here is just as much of a sissy as that Stevie guy and we get off on humiliating him. Watch this." She turned back to me. "Dicklet honey, pull down your trousers for Mr. Dunlap."

I obediently began unbuckling my belt. I was certain that my face was a deep shade of crimson.

Barry looked at Kelly. "Are you telling me that..."

Kelly grinned at him. "Yes I am."

I unzipped my pants and pushed them down to my ankles. I was wearing a pair of yellow cotton bikini panties with purple flowers all over them."

Barry shook his head. "You gotta be shitting me. This is just too fucking weird."

The humiliation of being forced to stand in front of a man who had just finished fucking my wife while I was wearing a pair of girl's panties was bad enough, but my embarrassment was magnified by the fact that I had an erection.

Kelly studied my face for a moment. I could tell that she wanted to take this opportunity to push my limits and she was trying to gauge how I was reacting to what was happening. I understood the reason for her concern. As you well know, over the past several days I'd had some difficulty coping with and adjusting to some of the pain and embarrassment that had resulted when my submissive, masochistic, cuckold fantasies were suddenly turned into reality.

I easily understood Kelly's eagerness to take advantage of this situation. Barry appeared to be the ideal playmate for us. His opinion of our life style was of little importance. He was simply a business acquaintance. In fact, he was a business acquaintance who needed us much more than we needed him. He'd also just informed us that he'd had some prior experience with this kind of situation and he appeared to be at least mildly tolerant of kinky sex games like ours. I had to agree with my wife, this did seem to be a perfect opportunity for us to experiment.

I was painfully humiliated, but I was also incredibly excited. My masochistic desires were fully aroused and I was very eager to take advantage of this situation. I desperately wanted Kelly to push my limits. I took a deep breath and winked at her.

Kelly stared at me. After a moment she smiled and winked back and then she said; "Dicklet, pull your panties down. Let's show Mr. Dunlap exactly why I have to seek out other men for my sexual satisfaction."

I didn't say anything. A verbal response didn't seem appropriate. Instead I simply bowed my head and slowly pushed my panties down to just above my knees.

When he saw my erect penis Barry whistled and said, "Shit, that's just as small as Wagner's dick."

Kelly grinned at him. "I think it's cute." Then she laughed and said, "It's not much good for fucking but it is fun toy. It's sort of like those model railroad trains that people build. It's a miniature version of the real thing. It works just like a man's cock. As you can see, it does get hard and if you stroke it, it even spits actual semen."

Barry burst out laughing. Next to me Tonya, Keisha and Mandy were all silent. I suspected they were worried about how I was reacting to Kelly's taunts. I wanted to give them some kind of a sign that I was all right, but I couldn't think of any way to do it without destroying the wonderful sadomasochistic tension that Kelly had created.

Kelly must have also noticed their concern because she provided me with the perfect way to alleviate their fears. With a malicious smile on her face she asked me. "Dicklet are you a good little cuckold slave?"

I quickly answered in the most obedient tone of voice I could possibly manage. "Yes Ms. Mason, I try to be."

It worked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tonya smile.

Behind me Keisha leaned over my shoulder and said, "Dicklet, why don't you show Mr. Dunlap just what an obedient little cuckboy you really are. Get down on your knees and crawl over to your wife and kiss her toes."

I nodded. "Yes Ms. Edwards."

Everyone watched as I kneeled down on the kitchen floor and crawled over to Kelly. She kicked off her sandals. I was just bending over to kiss her toes when we heard the sound of a car door closing in the garage.

Barry whispered, "Oh shit! The owners are back. Timmy quick, stand up and pull up your pants." He looked around. "Everyone be calm. It will be all right, just let me do the talking."

I'd just finished buckling my belt when the door to the garage opened and a very elegantly dressed elderly woman walked into the back hall. She was followed by an elderly man dressed in an expensive looking blue blazer and a regimental striped tie.

As soon as they looked into the kitchen and saw us, they stopped and stared in shock.

Barry quickly stepped toward the man with his hand extended. "Mr. Gardner, I'm Barry Dunlap. I'm the Realtor who was showing your house. I apologize for still being here. We were standing in your beautiful kitchen talking about what a magnificent home you have. We lost track of the time. Please excuse us, we'll leave right away."

Mr. Gardner shook Barry's hand.

Mrs. Gardner smiled and said, "Thank you Mr. Dunlap. We think it's a beautiful home too. We don't really want to sell it, but we're getting too old to manage a house of this size." She looked at all of us. "Could I make you a cup of tea?"

We smiled at her.

Shaking his head, Barry said; "Thank you Mrs. Gardner, but we've already stayed here too long. We still have two more homes to look at this afternoon."

Mrs. Gardner nodded. "Yes, I understand." She looked at me. "I assume that you're the husband. Which of these lovely women is your wife?"

I bowed my head and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Gardner, I'm Tim Jamieson." I took Kelly's hand. "This is my wife, Kelly Mason."

Mrs. Gardner smiled at Kelly. "You young women these days are so adventurous about keeping your maiden names when you get married."

Kelly smiled at her.

Mrs. Gardner looked at Keisha, Mandy and Tonya. "Mr. Jamieson. who are these other lovely women?"

I started with Mandy. "This is my sister, Mandy Wells." Turning to Tonya, I said; "This is Kelly's sister, Tonya Lewis." And then I gestured towards Keisha. "This is our close friend Keisha Edwards."

Mrs. Gardner looked at Mandy and Tonya. "It appears that the two of you had the good sense to change your names when you got married. Where are your husbands?"

Mandy smiled at her. "They're both at home watching college football."

Mrs. Gardner nodded. "Oh yes, football. Bernard can't wait to get into the den and turn on the television. He's an avid Nebraska fan." she shook her head. "Myself I find the game to be crude and excessively violent."

We looked at Bernard. He was staring at the floor. It was obvious that he desperately wanted to avoid a discussion about this issue.

Barry stepped forward. "Mrs. Gardner, thank you for your hospitality, but we really do have to run." Then he started herding all of us towards the front door.

As we walked to the cars we were concerned that Mr. and Mrs Gardner might be watching us from their front window, so all six of us attempted to maintain an air of mature dignity. It was difficult, everyone of us wanted to burst out laughing.

When we got to the curb Barry said, "The next house is only three blocks away, just follow me."

He got into his BMW and we piled into Kelly's Mercedes. As soon as we pulled into the street everyone started giggling.

Keisha poked me in the ribs and said, "Timmy almost got caught with his panties down."

In the front seat Kelly laughed. "It could have been much worse than that. After he finished kissing each of my toes I was going to ask Keish to pull down her jeans and then I was going to make Timmy crawl over to her and beg to be allowed to lick her asshole."

When I heard that, my entire body again started tingling with excitement.

Next to me Tonya laughed. "I'll bet that walking into the kitchen and finding Timmy on his knees kissing Keisha's beautiful black ass would have given the Gardners quite a stir."

Keisha leaned over and nibbled my ear. "Would you like that Timmy? Would you like us to make you lick my sweet black ass while Barry watches."

I turned to Keisha and grinned at her. "I'd love it, but I think I'd like it even more if you made me beg for the privilege first."

When she heard that Tonya clapped her hands together and said, "Oh yes, our Babydoll is finally starting to get comfortable about actually making his fantasies real."

Kelly took a quick glance over her shoulder. When she saw that I was smiling she smiled, then she turned her attention back to the road in front of us and asked, "Timmy did you enjoy it when I humiliated you in front of Barry?"

I looked around. Mandy, Keisha and Tonya were all watching me. I smiled at them and said, "Yes, I did. In fact, I think it was one of the most exciting things we've ever done."

Mandy reached across the seat and patted my knee. "Being a masochistic submissive really is fun, isn't it."

Keisha laughed. "Nymph it's only fun if you happen to be a masochistic submissive. Personally I find being a dominant sadistic bitch much more enjoyable."

She reached over, slipped her hand under my shirt, grabbed my nipple and gave it a vicious twist."

I yelped from the pain.

Keisha giggled. "Now that made my pussy tingle."

Mandy nodded. "And I'll bet it made Timmy's dick throb too."

Kelly chuckled. "Oh I certainly hope it did."

Everyone looked at me. I grinned at them and said, "It made it stick straight up."

All five of us laughed. Gradually our laughter quieted and then we were silent. For a few seconds we all just listened to the sounds of the traffic around us. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was simply a moment where we all realized and appreciated how much we liked each other and how lucky we were to have found each other.

Finally Tonya broke the silence. "What did you think of Barry's story about that Wagner guy and his two girlfriends. Was it just bullshit?"

Kelly shook her head. "I don't think it was. I mean, why would he make up a story like that?"

Tonya rolled her eyes. "Listen to you, Ms. Fuck me harder, make me your slut." She laughed. "You're not exactly an objective source."

"Oh come on Tonnie, you know better than that. I say those things to lots of guys when they're fucking me, especially macho guys like Barry. It makes them feel good."

Tonya nodded, "You're right Kel. I'm sorry, I was just teasing you."

"Hell, you're the one who taught me to say things like that." Kelly was laughing.

Grinning, Tonya said; "Yes, I guess I was."

Mandy looked at Tonya. "So do you think it was just bullshit?"

Tonya shrugged. "I don't know, but if it was the truth I sure would like to meet those people. Let's ask Barry to tell us more when we get to the next house."

"You'd better start thinking about some questions, because we've arrived." Kelly pulled her Mercedes up to the curb and shifted it into park.

Barry was already getting out of his BMW. All of us quickly got out of Kelly's car and followed him up the sidewalk to the front porch.

As he was opening the lock box to get the key to unlock the front door he said, "We're behind schedule. We spent a little too much time at the Gardner's house. The owners of this house are due to be back in twenty minutes. We need to make a quick inspection and move on to the last house." Then he looked at Kelly, Keisha, Tonya and Mandy and in a very stern voice said, "And we definitely do not have the time for any shenanigans while were here."

Tonya raised her eyebrows. In her most proper tone of voice, she said; "Shenanigans? I should think not. What kind of girls do you think we are?"

Barry unlocked the front door and like a perfect gentleman held it open for the rest of us. Tonya went into the house first. As she walked past Barry she shook her head in an exaggerated demonstration of mock indignation.

Keisha followed Tonya. As she entered the house she giggled and said, "Barry is a very perceptive man. He knows exactly what kind of girls we are. We're recklessly out of control, sex crazed sluts."

Mandy laughed when she heard Keisha's comment. As she followed her through the front door she grinned at Barry and said, "We most certainly are."