Courtesan Ch. 29

Story Info
Kirby tells Timmy that Tonya invited him to dinner.
8k words
4.37
21.3k
5
0

Part 29 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

This is the twenty-ninth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous twenty-eight episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

Kelly dropped me off at Kirby's Quick Stop. I had to get my car. I didn't stop inside to say hello to Kirby and Elvira. I knew that I'd see both of them in the morning and Kelly was going to have to leave soon to go to the party at Eagle Lake. I wanted to spend as much time as possible with her before she had to go.

By the time I got to our house Keisha, Tonya and Mandy were already in their own cars pulling away from the curb. When they saw me all three of them honked their horns and waved. I waved back.

After they were gone I pulled my car into the garage and went into the house. Kelly was in the kitchen making a sandwich.

As I entered the kitchen a sudden feeling of melancholy flooded my body. For the past several days, the combination of my early morning hours at Kirby's and my late nights with Kelly had resulted in my having to get by on three or four hours of sleep a night. I was young and resilient, but the intense schedule was starting to take a toll on me.

The past week had also been an emotional roller coaster. Going through the process of repairing my marriage, learning how to adapt to living a different and somewhat offbeat life style and meeting a group of new friends had been wonderful and exciting, but it had also been physically, mentally and spiritually taxing. I was suddenly feeling like I'd been sapped me of all my strength and vigor.

I understood exactly what was happening to me. The low spirits I was feeling were the direct result of physical and emotional exhaustion. The solution was simple. I needed to rest.

When she heard me come into the kitchen Kelly turned and with a bright smile on her face asked, "Timmy I'm making a ham and cheese sandwich. Can I make one for you too?"

Before I could answer Kelly noticed the down cast look on my face and her smile immediately turned into an expression of concern. "Timmy honey are you all right?"

I smiled at her. "I'm okay, I think I just hit the wall."

Kelly nodded in understanding and then she walked over, put her arms around my shoulders and hugged me. As she hugged me she said, "It's been a tough couple of weeks. I'm sorry about what I've put you through."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her back. "We're done being sorry. Now I just want to be able to love you."

"I wish I could stay home tonight."

"I wish you could too, but you can't."

"I know." Kelly kissed my forehead. "I'll be home tomorrow night."

"Yes you will."

"What would you like to do? Would you like to go out to dinner?"

I shook my head. "No, I'd like to do something that we haven't done for a very long time."

"What's that?"

"I'd like to rent a movie and order a pizza."

Kelly was quiet for a moment and then she said, "Timmy I'm so sorry. During the last year I forgot about the simple things that used to make us happy."

"It's okay and as I just said, we're done being sorry."

"I know, but I think there are going to be times when that's difficult to do."

"Kelly we had a bad year, but with any luck we still have maybe sixty or seventy more years to enjoy each other. One year is nothing. Hell, we were fortunate. We figured it out. Lots of couples never do."

Kelly smiled at me and then she said, "Timmy I love you so much."

She hugged me and I hugged her back. For a brief moment we just held each other. Finally I felt Kelly's grip on my shoulders relax. She kissed my cheek and said, "You never answered my question."

I took and second to think and then I grinned and said, "I guess I forgot what it was."

Shaking her head in mock exasperation, Kelly said; "Would you like a ham and cheese sandwich?"

I smiled at her. "If I'm your slave, I think I'm the one who's supposed to be making the sandwiches."

"Not tonight babydoll, tonight I'm cooking for you."

"Cooking?"

"Okay, buttering bread and spreading mustard."

Kelly made two sandwiches. I smiled as I watched her work. This was the full extent of her cooking skills. There were many reasons that I was the slave and she was the mistress. Culinary expertise, while not the most important, was certainly one of them."

Once the sandwiches were finished Kelly put each of them on a plate with a handful of potato chips. I took two Diet Cokes out of the refrigerator and we moved into the living room and sat down on the couch.

We talked while we ate. The conversation was pleasant, but it was just small talk. We discussed Keisha, Tonya, Mandy and Antoine and how lucky we were to have them as friends. Kelly told me how much she liked Kirby and Elvira and then of course Tonya came up again. We were both curious to see how that would work out. We spent some time discussing the house and then we talked about Barry and his amazing story.

The entire time we were eating we both carefully avoided the one topic that did have to be discussed. Actually discussed wasn't the correct word. There was nothing to discuss. It just had to be addressed. This was going to be the first time since college that Kelly was going out to spend an evening with another man when I was aware of it. Yes it was true that she'd been entertaining other men on a regular basis for more than a year, but I didn't know about those dates. Ignorance can bec bliss.

Now I did know and we couldn't pretend that it wasn't going to happen. We also had to acknowledge the fact that this was just the beginning and that after tonight it would be recurring on a regular basis.

I think that Kelly was more worried about this than I was and she was the one who finally broached the subject. As soon as we were both finished eating our sandwiches she took our plates and set them on the coffee table. Then she took a sip of her soda and quietly said, "Timmy are you going to be okay about tonight?"

I smiled. Kelly had just acknowledged the presence of the five hundred pound gorilla who had been sitting in the corner of the room the entire time we'd been eating our sandwiches.

I took a moment. I wanted to be careful about how I answered her question. Honesty was important, but I also wanted to avoid causing Kelly any unnecessary distress. This was a topic that we'd discussed in detail over the previous several days. While I was content that we'd arrived at a decision that was best for both of us, I also understood that this was another life style change and it was going to require some effort on both of our parts to adapt to it.

Finally I took a deep breath and said, "I won't pretend that I'm not going to miss you tonight and I have to admit that I'm more than a little envious of the lucky guy you're going to be entertaining at Eagle Lake."

"Do you want me to call Tonya and cancel. I could tell her that I'm sick."

Vehemently shaking my head, I said; "No you can't, you made a commitment and the people at JTandR are relying on you. Besides, I don't believe for a moment that you want to cancel. I know you. You would never let Mandy, Keisha, Tonya and Antoine down. I'm also certain that you could never break a commitment to Martin Jackson or Wendell Tyler. I've never met John Reynolds, but I'm sure that you feel compelled to honor your commitments to him as well."

I winked at my wife. "And of course there is the most important reason of all. You want to go. Kelly you love the excitement of entertaining clients for JTandR. This is the perfect job for you. Hell, I'm willing to bet that you'd do this job even if they didn't pay you."

Kelly punched my shoulder. "Shut up! I wouldn't do it for free."

"Only because there's an army of hot guys out there that are cuter than the businessmen that JTandR assign to you."

She giggled. "Actually, some of those businessmen are pretty cute."

Shaking my head, I said; "I rest my case."

Kelly grinned at me. "All right, you understand me much too well; but I'm still worried about leaving you tonight."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Kelly honey, you don't have to worry. Remember, I'm a submissive masochist. The pain and jealousy I feel when I know you're with another man excites me."

Kelly shook her head. "I know, but I love you so much and for the last year I've been so awful to you. I just don't want to hurt you anymore."

"Don't worry, you won't. Besides, right now I'm so tired that I think I'll probably go to bed the minute you leave and I doubt that I'll wake up again until it's time for me to go to work in the morning."

Kelly looked into my eyes. "You're sure?"

I nodded. "Yes, I'm very sure."

I glanced at the clock on the mantle. It was a quarter to five. "What time do you have to leave?"

"The party starts at seven. Tonya likes to have all of us there at least an hour ahead of time. It takes about forty-five minutes to drive to Eagle Lake and I don't want to have to rush, so I should leave in fifteen or twenty minutes."

I stood up. As I picked up our plates from the coffee table, I said; "Shouldn't you be getting ready? I mean don't you have to take a shower and put on your make up?"

Kelly shook her head. "No, I can do all of that after I get there. We all have our own bedrooms at both Eagle Lake and Evergreen. I have everything I need there."

She smiled at me. "Even the dress and the lingerie that they want me to wear tonight were brought out there this afternoon. Everything has already been placed in my bedroom. JTandR is a very tightly run organization."

I stopped and stared at my wife. "You have your own bedroom at Eagle Lake?"

Kelly looked at me. "Yes, why? Is that a problem?"

"No, not at all. It's just that...What time will you be done tonight?"

"I don't know, these things usually end between 1:00 and 2:00."

"And then you have a forty-five minute drive home."

"Yes."

"After you've been partying all evening."

Kelly nodded.

"Does everyone else go home right after the party ends?"

She shook her head. "No, everyone else generally spends the night at Eagle Lake. They all leave in the morning after they've had breakfast."

"Breakfast?"

"Yes, I've never been there for it, but everyone tells me that the kitchen staff puts together a wonderful breakfast in the morning."

"Why haven't you ever stayed for it?"

Kelly smiled at me. "Because it would have been a little hard to explain to you why I had to stay out all night for a work meeting."

I thought about what she'd just told me. After a moment I said, "I guess I should have realized that. Listen, now that I do know about your real job duties at JtandR I think you should start staying overnight after the parties are over. The idea of you driving home at 2:00 AM is a little frightening for me."

"Timmy are you sure? It would be nice to stay there, but I don't want to leave you alone all night."

I smiled at her. "Kelly I appreciate that, but by the time you get home, it will be nearly three. I'm most likely going to be sound asleep and I have to get up at five to go to work at Kirby's. I don't think it's worth the risk of you getting into a car accident so that we can sleep together for two hours."

Kelly nodded. "That does make sense, Would you like me to call you when the party is over?"

I considered that for a moment and then I said, "Not tonight, I really am exhausted. I need to sleep, but I would like it if you'd call me when you get to Eagle Lake."

"Why?"

"Once you're at Eagle Lake I'll know that your safe and I won't have to worry about you for the rest of the night."

Kelly walked over and kissed my cheek. "This is exactly why Tonya is so interested Kirby."

"What do you mean?"

"It's nice to have someone who worries about you."

Kelly sat at the kitchen table and watched while I put our plates into the dishwasher and cleaned off the counter where she'd made our sandwiches.

"Do you know the man you're going to be entertaining tonight?"

"Yes, this is an investment group from Chicago. It's run by two men and a woman. We'll be entertaining all three of them. They're good friends of Martin and John and regular investors in JTandR projects. I'll be assigned to one of the two men. I've entertained both of them in the past year. They're slightly overweight middle aged businessmen, but they're sweet guys. It will be a fun evening.

"The woman will be there too?"

"Yes."

"This is going to be a sex party, correct?"

Kelly smiled. "Oh yes, this is a very uninhibited group. When they get together for a party they like to have a good time."

"Even the woman?"

"Actually, she's the wildest of the three."

"Really?"

Kelly nodded. "At least at these parties. Timmy I'm sure that you've read enough stories on the Internet to know that there are some women who have a real thing for black cocks."

"Is she one of those women?'

"Yes she is, but you'd never believe it if you met her in a business situation. She's an extremely proper, very refined, immaculately groomed, absolutely beautiful woman in her late forties or early fifties. She's married, but not to one of her business partners. I understand that her husband is a professor at a small college just outside Chicago. She also has two teenaged daughters."

"But she cheats on her husband."

Kelly shook her head. "From what I understand, that only happens at the parties at Eagle Lake and she only attends those parties two or three times a year."

"Are you telling me that the rest of the time she's absolutely faithful to her husband?"

"That's what I've been told." Kelly laughed. "But at the parties she really lets her hair down. Tonight she will be a totally out of control slut. Antoine is going to be her date for the evening. When he wants to, he can be a very convincing street thug and tonight he will play that role to the hilt. Timmy I wish you could be there, it really is fun to watch."

"You can tell me all about it after you get home tomorrow."

"Would you like to hear about my date too?"

"Every last detail."

Kelly giggled. "It will be just like it used to be when I'd come home from a date while we were in college."

She stood up, walked over and wrapped her arms around my waist. As she hugged me she nuzzled my ear and whispered, "Will you lick my pussy while I tell you about all the naughty things I did with my date?"

I laughed. "I can't think of anything that would make me happier."

Kelly kissed my cheek with a loud smack and then she gave my butt a hard slap. "Get a good nights sleep tonight babydoll, because tomorrow night we're going to have some fun."

I grinned at her.

She kissed my cheek again, but this time it was more of a gentle caress. "Now I have to go. I'm going to miss you tonight."

I chuckled. "Even while your sucking your dates cock?'

Kelly smiled at me. "Even while I'm doing that."

My wife picked up her purse and then she grabbed my hand. "Come on Babydoll, you can walk me to my car."

I stood on the front lawn and watched while Kelly backed her Mercedes down the driveway and out into the street. As she put the big sedan into gear and accelerated she waved good by. I waved back.

I waited until she reached the end of the block and disappeared around the corner, then I went back inside.

I spent the next half hour tidying up the house. Our busy schedule over the past several days and the previous night's party had combined to leave things a little ragged. Once that was done I decided to make a bowl of soup. Kelly's sandwich had helped, but I was still hungry. I needed a little more to eat before I took a shower and retired for the night.

I was just finishing my bowl of clam chowder when the telephone rang. I picked it up. It was Kelly.

"Hi Babydoll!"

"Hi Kel."

She giggled. "I love it when I hear you call me that. I'm here Timmy. Mandy. Tonnie and Keish are in my room with me right now. They all told me to tell you that they send kisses."

In the background I heard a sudden uproar of laughter and giggling.

"Just a minute Timmy."

I could hear Kelly say; "All of you, be quiet. I can't hear Timmy talk."

"Babydoll, are you still there?"

"Of course."

"Keisha told me to tell you that they send a lot more than kisses."

I laughed.

"Timmy honey, you should see the dress they picked out for me to wear tonight. It's a black lace cocktail dress and it's really hot. I could never wear it out in public. It's cut so low that you can actually see the tops of my nipples and the hem is so short that it just barely covers my naughty parts." Giggling she added, "And I'm not going to be wearing panties. I think Robert, that's the man I'm going to be with tonight, is really going to enjoy it."

I chuckled. "I'm sure he is."

"Timmy I have to go. I just wanted to let you know that I got here and everything is all right."

"Thanks for calling Kel. Now I can sleep without worrying about you. Have a good time with Robert tonight."

"Don't worry sweetheart, you know I will."

I smiled. There wasn't any doubt in my mind that both she and Robert would have a very good time.

"Timmy, I love you."

"I love you to Kelly."

"Good night Timmy, I'll see you tomorrow."

Kelly ended the call. I switched our telephone off and put it back in it's base."

After that I took a quick shower and collapsed into bed. I was exhausted. I fell asleep immediately and slept like a baby."

When I walked into the Quick Stop at six o'clock the next morning, Kirby was waiting for me. He looked very nervous. As I was pouring a cup of coffee, he said; "Timmy, there's something I have to talk to you about. It's kind of important."

I walked over to the counter, took a sip of my coffee and asked. "What is it?"

"Tonya called me at suppertime last night."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"What did she want?" I had a pretty good feeling that I already knew, but I still had to ask.

"She invited me to have dinner with her at her apartment tonight." Looking at me with an expression of alarm, Kirby shrieked; "Timmy this is a date!"

I smiled at my big friend. "Yes, that's exactly what it sounds like to me."

"Timmy, I don't understand. What's going on? I mean yesterday four beautiful women took me up to my apartment and...." Kirby shook his head. "It was wonderful. It was like a fantasy scene out of a porn flick, but why? And now this! Tonya might be the most beautiful woman I've ever actually talked to in my entire life. What would possibly make her want to call me up and invite me to dinner. Timmy this has to be some kind of practical joke."

Looking down at the floor, he whispered; "And if it is, it's not a very nice one."

It was apparent that all of this was causing my friend some serious emotional trauma. I decided that I needed to be forthright with him.

"First of all Kirby, none of this is a practical joke."

"Then why would...."

"Let's start with what happened yesterday morning. You know what my wife and her friends do for a living."

"Yes, of course I do. You've told me."

"Kirby, they act out sex fantasies with businessmen all the time. It's not that big a deal to them." I smiled. "They also happen to enjoy it. All four of them love creating kinky scenes."

"But why me Timmy? I'm not a big time business tycoon, I run a convenience store."

"I told them about what you did with Elvira. They decided that you're a very special kind of man. I happen to agree with them."

Kirby blushed. It was obvious that he was uncomfortable with compliments.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers