Courtesan Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above me Kelly said, "You're imagining what happened, aren't you Timmy."

I nodded.

She smiled. "There's something very sexy about giving a man a blow job while he still fully dressed."

Her comment made my entire body shiver with excitement. I pushed my tongue deep into the folds of Kelly's moist pussy and licked her with even more intensity.

Kelly giggled. "Oh my!" She closed her eyes, laid her head back on the couch and took a moment to enjoy the sensations of sweet pleasure that I was giving her. After a few seconds she took a deep breath, sat back up and continued. "It only took me a few minutes to make Robert cum."

I pulled my face away from Kelly's cunt. I could feel the moisture of her arousal coating my nose, lips and cheeks. I smiled up at her. "That first blow job never takes very long, does it."

Kelly burst out laughing. "Timmy honey, you have become a very experienced cuckold."

"When you tell me stories like this I try to be an attentive listener." I grinned at my wife. "I'll bet you swallowed all of his semen too."

Kelly looked at me with a mischievous smile and said, "You know I did. I always do that."

I gave her pussy a gentle kiss.

Sighing with contentment, she said; "Robert quickly finished his Manhattan and then we both stood up. After he put his limp cock away and zipped up his pants we rejoined the party."

"Didn't you pull up the top of your dress?"

Kelly shook her head. "No this was a sex party. I knew that Martin and John would want me to leave my breasts exposed."

"Just like the party at our house last night."

"That's right, and when we got back to the parlor Keisha, Tonya and Mandy were also topless."

"What about Lydia?"

Kelly smiled. "All she was wearing were her garter belt, nylon stockings and high heels."

"Wasn't she wearing panties?"

"No, and Timmy listen to this. Yesterday you saw that Mandy, Tonya, Keisha and I are all shaved."

"Yes."

"Lydia isn't. Her pussy is covered with a thick thatch of auburn pubic hair."

My breath caught.

Kelly grinned at me. "You've never seen a woman with pubic hair, have you Timmy."

"Just in pictures on the Internet."

"It was really very sexy, especially with her pussy framed by her black garter belt."

I took a deep breath.

"I thought that would excite you." Kelly smiled. "But it gets even better."

She leaned forward. "Mandy is a talented artist. She uses washable ink to create wonderful temporary tattoos. In an arc below Lydia's garter belt and just above her pubic hair she'd written in very nice script letters, 'Black Cock Only'"

I smiled.

"That's not all. On Lydia's left breast Mandy had drawn the outline of the continent of Africa and colored it in with three stripes, one red, one black and one green."

"That's a big part of the interracial fantasy."

Kelly nodded. "The tattoos branded her as being a black cock slut."

I laughed. "And you accuse me of spending too much time reading porn on the Internet."

My wife shrugged. "What can I say, it's professional research. Creating erotic fantasies is my job"

I rolled my eyes.

Kelly giggled. "Hey it worked.'

"What do you mean?"

"Lydia was so turned on that the pubic hair around her pussy lips was already matted and wet."

I smiled. "She was having fun."

"Timmy, it looked to me like she was having the time of her life."

"Tell me about the rest of the party."

"We all had another cocktail, and then we sat down to a steak dinner."

"You were still topless?"

"Oh yes and Robert constantly had a hand on one of my breasts."

"He was enjoying himself."

Kelly laughed. "He certainly was. Of course the fact that I was playing with his cock all through dinner might have added to his fun."

"While you were eating?"

Kelly shrugged. "Why not? I'd already had his cock in my mouth. It wasn't like I was worried about germs or anything."

I smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"After dinner Tonya, Mandy, Keisha and I took off our dresses."

"So then you were just as naked as Lydia."

"That's right. The men played craps for about an hour. You remember that I told you that there's a casino craps table and two professional dealers at both Evergreen and Eagle Lake."

I nodded. "Yes, I remember. What did you do while the men were playing craps?"

Kelly grinned at me. "We entertained them."

Laughing, I said; "I wonder how."

"At first we were just playing with them through their trousers; but when it was Antoine's turn to roll the dice he unzipped his pants, took out his cock and made Lydia get down on her knees and suck him."

I chuckled. "I wonder what her college professor husband would have said if he knew his sweet little wife was sucking a black man's cock while he played dice."

Kelly flashed me a devilish smile and said, "I wonder what my husband would have said if he'd seen me unzip Robert's pants, take out his cock and suck him when it was his turn to roll the dice."

I chuckled. "I think it would have excited him so much that he would have cum all over his panties."

Kelly patted my head. "I hope that someday you might get a chance to attend one of these parties. I think it would be fun to have you watch while I entertain a gentleman."

"Yes, that would be fun."

For a moment Kelly and I smiled at each other and then she said; "Once we were finished playing craps I took Robert back to my private room. After I undressed him he lay on the bed and stroked his cock while I danced for him."

"I'll bet he enjoyed that."

"Oh yes, it got him very excited. As soon as I sensed that he was ready I got on the bed, straddled him and slipped his cock into my pussy."

"He didn't want to be on top?"

Kelly shook her head. "No, it's fairly common for guys to want to have me on top. I face them and that gives them a better chance to play with my breasts while they fuck me. It's also an easier position for a man who's a little older and maybe not in quite as good physical condition."

I nodded. "That makes sense. How many times did he fuck you?"

"Just once. I did coax another erection out of him, but he wanted to finish the night with a second blow job." My wife smiled. "For a lot of guys a blow job is a special treat."

I laughed. "Especially one of yours."

Kelly grinned at me. "Would you like a special treat right now?"

I nodded my head enthusiastically.

She pulled me up on the couch so that I was sitting next to her and then she repositioned herself so that she was kneeling next to me. As Kelly leaned over and started kissing and licking the head of my erection I chuckled and said, "I guess you're done being nasty."

Giggling, she looked up at me and said; "I think that might be a safe assumption, but don't worry pussyboy. I guarantee you that the situation is just temporary. Now be quiet. There's nothing in this world that I enjoy more than sucking your cute little pecker. I don't want to be distracted by any more of your silly jokes."

I laughed.

Kelly started licking and kissing me again. After a moment she took all of my tiny cock into her mouth and began sucking me. I was already aroused by Kelly's story, so it wasn't long before I felt the familiar tingling building in my loins. When I ejaculated my wife kept me in her mouth and continued sucking me. That really is an incredible feeling.

Once I was finished, Kelly swallowed my cum and then she sat up and put her arms around my neck. As she hugged me she asked, "Did you enjoy that Babydoll?"

I grinned at her. "It was absolutely fabulous. Can I return the favor?"

Kelly giggled. "I thought you'd never ask."

I slipped off the couch and returned to my position between my wife's legs. As I began licking her Kelly took a deep breath and said, "Timmy honey, will you do that new trick for me. It really is wonderful."

She slid forward and raised herself up giving me access to her beautiful rear. I pushed my tongue into her asshole and licked her for a moment. Once she was nice and wet I stopped licking her, put my middle finger into my mouth and got it wet. Kelly's breath caught as she felt me slip my finger into her tiny hole. I pushed it all the way in to my second knuckle and then I waited for a moment. As soon as I sensed that she was comfortable with its presence I started fucking her and returned to licking her pussy.

Giggling with delight, Kelly said; "Yes Timmy, that's it. That feels so nice. Now suck on my clit. Make me cum!"

I quickly found my wife's engorged clitoris and sucked it into my mouth. At the same time I continued fucking her ass with my finger.

Kelly started gyrating her hips and grinding her sopping cunt into my face while I sucked and licked her clit and worked my finger in and out of her asshole. "Yes Timmy, that's what I want. That's exactly what I want! Do it! Fuck my ass with your finger while you suck my on big clitty!"

Wrapping her legs around my head, Kelly pulled me even more tightly into her and held me locked in that position with a vise like grip. With my face now mashed into her sopping sex, I kept licking and sucking her cunt and fucking her ass with my finger.

She grabbed my hair and held on to it like it was the mane of horse she was riding bareback. I could feel the tension building in her loins. Suddenly she arched her back and then she screamed. I kept sucking Kelly's clit and fucking her ass while her orgasm erupted in her body and she cried and shook with pleasure.

I suppose it's because I'm a submissive masochist, but I actually get almost as big a thrill out of Kelly's orgasms as she does.

For a moment we were both suspended in a frenzy of carnal ecstasy and then the torrent of pleasure began to subside. Returning to reality, I felt my wife start to relax. I stopped sucking her clit, but I kept my lips pressed against her sex while I gently slipped my finger out of her rear.

Kelly released her leg hold on my head and placed her feet back on the floor. Then she leaned forward and lovingly pulled me up onto the couch so that I was sitting next to her.

I smiled at her, my face glistening with the moisture of her arousal. She smiled back at me and softly kissed my forehead. "Thank you Timmy, that was wonderful."

After that we collapsed into each others arms. For several minutes we cuddled together enjoying the touch of our naked bodies. Finally Kelly leaned over, pressed her lips against mine and kissed me. I kissed her back. It was a passionate kiss, but a different kind of passion. Our desire and lust had been temporarily sated. This was a long slow kiss, soft and gentle and filled with love.

After we kissed we quietly held each other for a few more minutes and then Kelly stood up, grasped my hand and pulled me to my feet. Tenderly kissing my cheek, she said; "Come on Timmy, let's go take a nap."

I smiled at my wife. "At this moment I can't think of anything that would make me happier."

By the time we woke up it was nearly six o'clock. We took a quick shower together. After we were dressed I called and ordered a pizza while Kelly combed her hair and put on a little makeup.

On the way to get the pizza we stopped at a video store and rented a movie. It was a romantic comedy. Neither of us was in the mood for anything serious.

We spent the evening cuddled together on our den couch watching the movie while we ate pizza and drank diet soda.

After the movie was over we watched the ten o'clock news and then Kelly led me back to the bedroom. As she unbuttoned my shirt she nuzzled my ear and said, "Timmy I want you to fuck me before we go to sleep tonight. I spent two consecutive nights with Chris and last night Robert's cock wasn't long, but it was thick, so I'll be a little stretched out. I don't care. This was a wonderful evening and I want to end it by making love with you."

I didn't say anything. I didn't need to. I just started unbuttoning Kelly's blouse. As soon as we were both naked we climbed into bed. I went down on Kelly and brought her to a quick orgasm with my tongue. After she regained her composure she sat up and kissed me. As we kissed she rolled me onto my back, straddled my hips and slipped my tiny erection into her very wet cunt.

Smiling at me, she placed my hands on her naked breasts. "Timmy, this is how Robert fucked me last night. It's important to me that you have that exact same pleasure tonight."

I grinned at my wife and played with her large breasts while she rocked back and forth on my rigid cock. She was a little stretched out from her previous evenings with Chris and Robert, but I didn't care. Her pussy felt warm and wonderful. Just being inside her was exciting enough for me.

Kelly had already given me a blowjob earlier that day, so I was able to last for several minutes. When she sensed that I was about to cum she stopped rocking, clenched my penis as tightly as she could with her pussy and held me firmly inside her while I ejaculated my semen into her womb.

As soon as I was finished Kelly leaned forward so that she could kiss me. My tiny softening penis immediately slid out of her slippery cunt.

She quickly sat up and said, "Oops."

I smiled up at her. "I'll bet most men are big enough to stay inside you when you do that."

Giggling, Kelly said; "Yes they are." And then her face suddenly filled with alarm. "Babydoll, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. It just popped out. I wasn't trying to make you feel bad."

She shook her head and sighed; "I should have been more careful when I moved."

I gently patted her arm. "There's isn't any reason for you to be sorry. You didn't make me feel bad."

Laughing, I said; "Hell, we both know that I have a tiny penis. There isn't any reason to try to pretend otherwise. We also both know that most of the men you play with are bigger than me. It is going to be harder for you to keep me inside you after were done making love."

I shrugged. "I don't think we should worry about it at all. Besides, I love it when you lean forward and press your gorgeous breasts into my chest."

Kelly's face broke into a huge smile. She leaned forward and kissed me again, but this time as she kissed me she deliberately rubbed her chest against mine."

As soon as she was finished kissing me I looked up at her with an impish grin and wiggled my eyebrows. "Now that's exactly what I was talking about."

Giggling, Kelly kissed me one more time and said; "Timmy I love you so much." And then she rolled off of me.

She lay down next to me. I put my arm around her while she snuggled up to my side and laid her head on my shoulder. For a long time we cuddled together in silence.

I was just starting to fall asleep when I heard Kelly quietly say, "Timmy?"

"Yes."

"Are you falling in love with Mandy?"

Her question surprised me. I wasn't quite sure how I should answer it. I liked Mandy. I liked Tonya and Keisha too. While I could even imagine falling in love with all three of them, I knew that it would never be the same love that I felt for Kelly. I thought for a moment and then I asked, "Are you in love with Chris?"

"That's not..." Kelly stopped. She was silent for several seconds and then she said, "No that is a fair question."

She was silent again. Almost a minute passed. Finally she said, "Yes, in a way I do love Chris. It's not the same love that I feel for you and I would never dream of leaving you for Chris. Timmy you add so much to my life and we have so much in common. I not only love you; you're also my best friend."

Kelly paused to think. After a moment she continued. "Please don't be offended by this. Tonya mentioned it yesterday. When I was growing up everyone kept telling me how beautiful I was. In high school I only dated the hottest guys. They were all tall, ruggedly handsome, muscular athletes. I always imagined that I would end up married to one of those men."

"But instead you ended up with me.'

"Yes, and it was the most wonderful thing that could have ever happened to me. Timmy you make me so happy. You make my life complete."

"But I'm not a tall, ruggedly handsome, muscular athlete."

"No you're not."

Suddenly I understood. I looked at Kelly. "But Chris is."

She slowly nodded. "Yes he is."

"He's the man you should have married."

Vigorously shaking her head, Kelly emphatically said; "No, I married the right man and if I ever have to choose between you and Chris I will definitely choose you. I won't have to think twice about it."

She was quiet for a moment and then she said, "Timmy, I'm a blond with a pretty face and big tits. Guys have always treated me differently. Most men can't even talk to me without staring at my chest."

She laughed. "Chris still can't do it."

I grinned at her. "I occasionally take a peek at it too."

Kelly nodded. "I know you do. If you didn't I'd be worried about you; but with you it's different. When I talk to most men I feel like they're talking to my tits. When you and I talk I actually feel like you're talking to me. I noticed it the very first day we met. You remember don't you? It was outside our English class. You stopped to tell me how much you liked my poem."

"Yes, of course I remember. I was so nervous that I almost had a heart attack."

Kelly giggled. "Yes, it took several weeks before you stopped being afraid of me and actually started to believe that I might really like you."

"Well you were way out of my league."

"Timmy honey, you didn't have a league."

We both laughed.

After a moment Kelly said, "At first you may have been afraid of me, but you've always been able to see beyond my blond hair, big tits and pretty face. You listen to me Timmy. You pay attention to the things I say and do. When I'm right you agree with me and when I'm wrong you tell me I'm full of shit. Most men are so busy looking at my tits that they never hear anything I say."

"Chris listens to you."

"Yes, he does; but my boobs are still always on his mind. Timmy, I like Chris. He's a very good man, but he's not even close to being the man you are."

I stared at her in amazement.

Kelly laughed. "You find that hard to believe, don't you."

I nodded.

"Well believe it. Timmy look at how much Keisha, Mandy and Tonya already like you. Consider how quickly you became close friends with Elvira and Kirby. Think about how much you mean to Ellen at the newspaper. Timmy it's very hard not to like you. You're the nicest, most interesting, most trustworthy and reliable man I've ever known. During the first few weeks after we met my friends kept asking me why I was hanging around with you. They couldn't understand what I saw in you. Sometimes I wondered too. You were the complete opposite of the guys I always dated."

Kelly shook her head. "But I quickly realized that I was thinking about you all the time. When I wrote a new poem I couldn't wait to read it to you. Whenever I read a good book I wanted you to read it too." She laughed. "When a guy took me to a movie that I liked, I couldn't wait to get back to my dorm room so that I could tell you about it."

She sighed. "Eventually I'm sure that Chris and I will get bored with each other. He's a nice man. He's certainly bright and he can be very interesting, but our attraction to each other is mostly physical. Timmy I'll never get bored with you. You're the dearest, most fascinating man that I've ever met. In addition to being madly in love with you, you're also my best friend. Timmy honey, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you."

Kelly was quiet. After a moment she said, "I suppose that's why I asked you about Mandy. Considering the fact that I have a boyfriend, I guess the question was a little hypocritical. She looked at me. "But Timmy, I love you so much. I would be devastated if I ever lost you."

I leaned over and gently kissed Kelly's forehead. "Don't worry, I expect that I will eventually become very close to all three of your friends. I like Tonya, Keisha and Mandy. They're wonderful women and I enjoy their company; but Kel, you're special. Ever since we first met it seems like we've always been able to understand each other. You were able to see that I was more than a scrawny little wimp and I was able see that you were more than a blond with a pretty face and big tits. That's why the last year was so frustrating for me. For the first time I couldn't understand what was happening with you. I was so relieved when I finally learned the truth."