Courtesan Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly nodded. "Yes, I understand. I can't imagine attending a sex party with my mother."

All of us laughed.

"We're going to quietly slip out. Tell Mandy that we love her and we want to get together as a family very soon, but tonight Dave and I have some serious making up to do. Tell her that we'll both call her in the morning."

"Mandy can stay and party with us tonight. I suspect that Timmy and I can show her a very good time."

I laughed. "You just want to spend a night being pampered by two submissives."

Kelly shrugged. "All right you and Mandy are going to show me a very good time."

Veronica giggled. "I think it's time for Davy and me to go. Kelly and Timmy thank you again for everything you did."

As they turned to leave I noticed Veronica's panties were still sitting on the couch. I picked them up. "Dave, you'd better take care of these."

He turned. I tossed them to him.

He smiled as he caught them. "Thanks Timmy, I expect that from now on I'll be responsible for washing these."

Veronica raised her eyebrows in mild surprise. "Are you going to do all of my laundry?"

"Of course, that's what slaves do."

Taking a deep breath, Veronica said; "Oh my, I think life just got very exciting for me."

"No Ms. Wells, life just got very exciting for both of us."

As soon as they were gone Kelly turned to me. "Timmy honey, is there anything I've ever done for another man that I haven't done for you?"

"I don't know. You're in a better position to answer that question than I am."

I thought for a moment and then I added, "But if there is, I think I might like you to tell me about and then refuse to do it for me."

Kelly giggled. "Mr. Jamieson, every day you are getting kinkier and kinkier."

I shrugged. "What would you expect. You've introduced me to some of the finest teachers in the world."

"Yes I have, haven't I."

"Can I ask you a question."

"Sure."

"This afternoon when you were dominating me in front of Veronica and Dave you called me Timmy rather than dicklet."

"Yes I did."

"Why?"

Kelly thought for a moment and then she said, "I've always regretted giving you the name, dicklet."

"Really?"

"Yes, do remember the night I gave it to you? We were at The Goldenrod Supper Club. It was the same night you beat up that guy at the bar."

I laughed. "I didn't beat that guy up."

"Timmy honey, you kicked his ass."

"Yeah okay, your memory of that night is a little different than mine."

"Timmy, you know very well that the privilege of writing the history is always accorded to the victor. I'm your historian and I say that you kicked that guys ass."

"All right, so what about dicklet?"

"That night we'd consumed several martinis and a bottle of wine. For awhile I was feeling very dominant, a little sadistic and not very subtle. I'm afraid that also describes the name I gave you."

"You mean dominant, sadistic and not very subtle."

"Yes, I'd like you to have a name that still reflects your position in our relationship, but isn't quite so overtly demeaning."

"Like Mandy's name, nymph."

"That's right."

"Have you thought of one?"

"Yes I have, actually Mandy suggested it. I like it very much, but I still wanted to discuss it with you before it became official."

"What is it?"

"Bunny."

I shook my head. "Hey we were just discussing the night I beat up a guy in a bar."

"Yes, and wouldn't he be embarrassed to find out that he was beat up by a guy named Bunny."

Suddenly the kitchen door opened and Mandy walked into the dining room. She looked around. "Did my mom and dad leave already?"

Kelly nodded. "Yes, they went to your dad's townhouse. They were planning some serious makeup sex."

Mandy grinned.

"They told us to tell you that they'd both call you in the morning."

"Timmy and Kelly I don't how to thank you. This is a dream coming true."

She sighed. "Well it was a wonderful afternoon, but I see that I'm the last one still here. I don't want to overstay my welcome, so I'll just say thank you one more time and leave the two of you alone."

"Mandy, Timmy and I are going to have a simple supper and watch a movie tonight. Would you like to join us?"

Shaking her head, Mandy said; "No you guys don't get enough evenings alone together. I'd better go home."

"Mandy we also don't get enough evenings with you and this would be a very nice opportunity." Kelly giggled. "Besides, how many chances do I get to spend an evening with two submissives."

Mandy smiled. "Can Timmy and I take turns licking your pussy?"

"Definitely."

"Can I make Timmy lick my ass?"

"Yes, but you have to lick my ass while he's doing it."

"Hey who's going to lick my ass."

Mandy and Kelly both grinned at me and in unison said, "Nobody."

In a voice dripping with mock indignation, I said; "So that's the way it is."

Both Mandy and Kelly laughed and then Mandy smiled at me. "No babydoll, that isn't the way it is or the way it's ever going to be. You and I can take turns."

Kelly grinned. "So you and Bunny will not only be taking turns licking my pussy, you'll also be taking turns licking my ass. Oh I think I'm going to love this game."

"Bunny? Did you tell him about his new name?"

"Yes, I was just telling him when you came into the room."

Mandy turned to me. "Do you like it?"

"It's a little demeaning."

She rolled her eyes. "It's a slave name. It's supposed to be demeaning."

"I know." I shrugged. "I guess it's better than dicklet."

"It's a lot better than dicklet. We can call you bunny in public." Kelly was smiling.

I shook my head. "I'm not sure I'd call that an improvement."

Kelly kissed my cheek. "Calling you bunny makes my pussy tingle and I'll bet it stirs your little dickie too."

She slipped her hand down the front of my jeans and gently squeezed my penis. "What's my name?"

"Ms. Mason."

"What's Mandy's name?"

"Nymph."

"What's your name."

"Bunny."

"Yes it is and the name excites you, doesn't it."

Of course she was right, I loved the name. I found it unbelievably exciting. I looked at Kelly. "Yes Ms. Mason, it excites me very much."

Mandy slipped her hand under my shirt, grabbed my nipple and gave it a gentle twist. "That's right, now be a good little slave and thank your mistress for giving you your new name."

I took a deep breath and smiled at Kelly. "Ms Mason, thank you for giving me my new name. I promise you that I will always answer to it."

Kelly looked at me. "Even in public."

A shiver of masochistic excitement rippled through me as I answered. "Yes, even in public."

Kelly kissed me and then she turned to Mandy. "What should we do now?"

Mandy smiled. "I was thinking that this might be a good opportunity to teach Bunny how to give a proper pedicure."

"Nymph, that's a wonderful idea." Kelly grabbed both of our hands. "Let's retire to the bedroom. It's time for us to have some fun."

And we did have fun, in fact it was a memorable evening. Mandy and Kelly are both very creative and we acted out a myriad of wonderful and at times exotic fantasies. We played until we were completely exhausted and then we crawled into bed and slept curled up together like three puppies in a cardboard box.