Courtesan Ch. 42

Story Info
A show in the playhouse and a late night snack.
7.8k words
4.37
23.9k
5
0

Part 42 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

This is the forty-second episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous forty-one episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.


The playhouse was actually a tiny theater. I remembered Kelly describing it to me when she first told me about Evergreen.

I glanced around the room while the men were taking their seats. A stage occupied most of the space at the end of the room opposite the door. The stage was large enough to accommodate a double bed. I knew that partly from observation, but I also knew it because my wife had described some of the sex shows that took place on this stage. This evening the only furniture on the stage was a single ornate French Provincial chair.

Three love seats, a couch and four leather arm chairs were arranged in a casual semicircle around the front of the stage. The walls of this windowless room were decorated with six floor to ceiling oil paintings depicting characters from Greek and Roman mythology engaged in graphic sex acts.

A sideboard to the left of the door served as the bar. To the right of the door there was a small table with a stereo amplifier on it. An MP3 player was connected to the amplifier.

"Bunny, Cookie we need seven rusty nails." It was Kelly. I remembered her telling me that rusty nails were an after dinner tradition at both Eagle Lake and Evergreen.

I nudged Kirby. "Come on, I'll set up the glasses and fill them with ice cubes. You can pour the liquor."

We walked over to the sideboard. As I was preparing the glasses Kirby said, "Timmy, the only Scotch here is eighteen year old Chivas Regal."

A quick look confirmed Kirby's observation. I shrugged. "I guess that must be what we're supposed to use."

Shaking his head, Kirby whispered; "Shit Timmy, I've never even tasted this stuff."

"Kirby, we both now have good jobs. Let's buy a bottle this weekend."

As Kirby measured and poured two ounces of the Scotch into each of the glasses he said, "We could do that, couldn't we."

"Kirby, we not only could do it, we can do it."

"Do you really want to? I mean it's kind of expensive."

"We'll share it with everyone. It will be fun."

As he poured an ounce of Drambuie into each of the glasses, Kirby grinned at me and said; "Life really is good, isn't it Timmy."

"Yeah Kirb, it really is."

Kirby helped me arrange the glasses on a silver serving tray. As I was carrying the drinks over to the girls and their men, Tonya walked into the room. Donald Kline was scurrying along on his hands and knees behind her. She was leading him on a leash.

"Come Twinkles, the women are going to put on a show for the men. You can watch too." Tonya led Donald over to one of the leather arm chairs. As soon as she sat down Donald took his place on his knees at her feet.

When she saw this Tonya shook her head. "No Twinkles, I don't want you to kneel. I want you to be comfortable for this show." She pulled her leather skirt up to her waist and spread her knees apart, exposing her naked pussy. "Sit between my legs."

Donald quickly repositioned himself so that he was kneeling between Tonya's parted thighs.

"No Twinkles, I instructed you to sit. I really do want you to be comfortable while you watch these three beautiful women dance."

After he'd moved so that he was actually sitting between Tonya's legs she gently pulled Donald's head back so that it was resting against her naked cunt. "That's much better Twinkles. Are you comfortable now?"

"Yes Mistress Natasha, I am."

"Twinkles you're about to watch these women dance naked for their men. That will excite the men, won't it."

"Yes Mistress Natasha, it will."

"Will it excite you Twinkles?"

"Yes Mistress Natasha, it will."

"What's going to happen to these men after the women excite them?"

"The women will have sex with them."

"Will anyone be having sex with you Twinkles?"

Everyone in the room had picked up on Tonya and Donald's conversation and all of us were now listening intently. Watching Donald, it was obvious that he was well aware of this.

Looking around, nobody was laughing or shocked or acting judgmental. All of us, especially his three friends, understood what was happening. This was a humiliation session for Donald and it was what he wanted. It was something that he craved as much as the oral sex and fucking that the other men would soon be getting.

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he answered; "No Mistress Natasha, no one will be having sex with me."

"Why not Twinkles?"

"Because I'm a pathetic lover. I have a tiny little penis and I cum quickly."

I watched Donald. In his eyes I could see the combination of humiliation and excitement that he was experiencing. He was embarrassed and ashamed, but he was also thrilled. I suspected that only a submissive masochist could understand that reaction.

Tonya continued pushing him. "You're not really much of a man are, you Twinkles."

"No Mistress Natasha I'm not."

"You're more like a little boy, aren't you. That's why you're wearing those pink pajamas."

"Yes Mistress Natasha."

I glanced over at Kelly and Tyler. They were on one of the love seats. Kelly was sitting on Tyler's lap. Tyler was shaking his head while my wife slowly ran her fingers through his hair."

"Do you ever get to fuck anyone Twinkles?"

"No Mistress Natasha. My pathetic little penis is never permitted to enter a woman's vagina."

"Who's rule is that Twinkles?"

"My wife's, Mistress Natasha?"

"Are you telling me that your wife doesn't allow you to fuck her?"

"Yes Mistress Natasha."

"Is your wife celibate Twinkles?"

"No Mistress Natasha, she loves sex."

"But not with you."

"That's correct."

"So she has lovers."

"Yes Mistress Natasha."

Tonya nodded towards Brad, Tyler and Jason. "Do those men party with your wife?"

In a very quiet voice, Donald answered; "Yes Mistress Natasha."

"How does that make you feel?"

Everyone, especially Donald's three friends were now watching even more intently. The room was silent.

Donald didn't respond.

Tonya repeated her question. "Twinkles, how does that make you feel?"

The silence continued.

Tonya decided to prompt him. "Are you jealous that your friends get to fuck your wife?"

Donald thought for a moment and then he slowly shook his head. "No Mistress Natasha. I'm confident that Michelle loves me. I know that for her, sex with other men is just fun." He paused. After a second he added; "But sometimes when I'm lying in my bed listening to them playing in Michelle's bedroom, I am envious."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tyler Greer cock his head. I looked at him. I was certain I detected a hint of concern on his face.

"That envy excites you, doesn't it Twinkles."

"Yes Mistress Natasha it does." Donald smiled. "But there's more. Hearing the fun my wife is having with my friends also makes me happy. I love Michelle, I want her to enjoy herself."

Tonya leaned over and tenderly kissed the top of Donald's head. "Twinkles, you're a very good boy. Your wife loves you every bit as much as you love her and after this show I have her permission to give you a wonderful reward."

Tyler sighed. It was an obvious sigh of relief. And then he started to smile.

Kelly kissed Tyler's forehead. It was apparent that she'd also sensed his concern about Donald's envy. She gave his crotch a playful squeeze and stood up. Turning to me she said, "Bunny turn on the music. It's time for us to start the show."

As I turned to put my silver serving tray back on the sideboard I noticed that everyone in the room was smiling.

After dropping my tray at the bar I went over to the table next to the door and switched on the amplifier and the MP3 player that was attached to it. A rhythm and blues song started playing.

My wife walked up on to the stage and while looking directly into the eyes of the three men who were seated in front of her, started to seductively sway her hips in time to the heavy beat of the music. As she danced, Kelly put her hands on her head and ran her fingers through her long blond hair. This caused her large, barely concealed breasts to push forward as if she was offering them to the men seated on the love seats. At the same time the short yarn skirt at the bottom of her dress shimmied and jiggled from the gyration of her hips, giving everyone brief glimpses of the cleft of her shaved pussy.

After a minute Keisha rose from her seat and moved to join my wife. As she climbed the two steps at the front of the stage the attention of everyone in the room was focused on the luscious cheeks of her beautiful coffee colored ass, left exposed by the oval cutout in the back of her yellow satin mesh dress.

Still moving in time to the music, Kelly greeted Keisha with a kiss. It wasn't a polite peck on the cheek. This was a lusty full blown kiss on the mouth. While the two women kissed their hands roamed freely, touching and fondling each other like two lovers caught up in a frenzy of unbridled passion.

In front of me Brad Cameron clapped his hands one time and said, "Oh yeah, I love seeing two women kiss like that."

On the next love seat Tyler Greer shook his head and said, "Damn, it is hot. Look at 'em fondling each others tits."

While Tyler was making his comment Mandy stood up. As she walked towards the stage Kelly broke of her kiss with Keisha. Both women turned and looked at Mandy. Kelly sensually licked her lips and wiggled her finger. It was a command. Mandy nodded her head and walked directly to Kelly. As soon as she reached her, Kelly put her arms around Mandy and gave her a kiss that was every bit as sexually charged as the one she'd just given to Keisha.

While Mandy and Kelly were kissing Keisha stepped behind Mandy and pulled her lace skirt down to her ankles exposing her cute little rear. After Mandy stepped out of the skirt Kelly broke off their kiss and turned Mandy around so that she was facing the men. For a moment I stared, captivated by the sight of her shaved camel toe pussy.

Kelly still had her arms wrapped around Mandy, but her hug had turned into a hold. While Kelly held on to her, Keisha began pulling Mandy's lace top over her head. Mandy submissively raised her arms, allowing Keisha to pull her top all the way off and toss it to the side of the stage. Now except for her sandals and jewelry Mandy was completely naked.

Continuing to hold on to her with her left arm, Kelly slipped her right hand down to Mandy's sex and put first one and then two fingers into her. At the same time Keisha started twisting and pinching Mandy's nipples. All three women continued to move in time to the music.

Tyler laughed. "This is so fuckin hot it's unbelievable."

Keisha winked at him and then she placed her hands on Mandy's shoulders and began pushing her to the floor. Kelly released Mandy from her arm hold and allowed her to fall gently to her knees. Mandy's face was now directly in front of my wife's cunt.

Keisha walked behind my wife, unfastened the knit waist band of her dress, pulled it off over her head and tossed it to the side of the stage. Now, except for her high heeled sandals and pearls Kelly was completely naked.

Moving alongside Mandy, Keisha placed her hand on the back of her head and gently pushed Mandy's face into my wife's cunt.

Brad Cameron shook his head. "Do you see that Jason? Jasmine's making Angela eat Melody's pussy."

"Yeah I see it Brad. These women put on one hell of a show."

Tyler laughed. "Right now I'm so turned on I think my balls might burst."

I smiled at Tyler's comment while I watched my wife. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. There wasn't any question in my mind that she was enjoying the action of Mandy's tongue, but I knew Kelly. There was more. She was an exhibitionist. Knowing that these men were watching her and were aroused by what they were seeing, made it even more exciting for her.

Keisha released her hold on Mandy's head. Kelly must have sensed it because she opened her eyes. She and Keisha exchanged a quick glance and then Keisha walked over to the chair, turned it around and bent over with her hands resting on the back of the chair.

Her gorgeous brown ass, fully exposed by the oval cutout in the back of her yellow dress was now facing the men. As Keisha wiggled her butt in time to the music Kelly pushed Mandy's face away from her cunt, walked over to Keisha and began caressing her naked rear. At the same time she wiggled her finger at Mandy, beckoning her to join them.

Now fully revealing her submissive persona Mandy crawled over to Keisha and kneeled directly behind her gorgeous ass.

While Mandy was crawling into position Kelly unzipped the back of Keisha's dress, pulled it up over her head and tossed it to the side of the stage with the other discarded clothing. All three women were now wearing only their jewelry and their sandals.

Staring into Mandy's eyes, Kelly began caressing the soft round cheeks of Keisha's rear. After a moment she slipped a hand between Keisha's thighs and pushed two fingers into her wet sex. After finger fucking her for a few seconds she pulled her two glistening fingers out of Keisha's cunt and rubbed them against Mandy's lips and nose. Mandy responded by extending her tongue and licking Kelly's fingers like they were an erect penis that had just been fucking Keisha.

I glanced around. Tyler, Brad and Jason were watching the show in rapt silence. I noticed that Brad was slowly rubbing his cock through his trousers. I was quite certain that it was an unconscious act and that he'd have been very embarrassed if either of his friends had noticed what he was doing.

After letting Mandy lick her fingers for a few seconds, Kelly placed both of her hands on Keisha's cheeks and pulled them apart, momentarily exposing her tight little anus. Then with a mischievous grin on her face Kelly wiggled her finger at Mandy, beckoning her to move forward.

Mandy crawled closer to Keisha and pulled her cheeks apart again. Kelly placed her hand on the back of Mandy's head and gently pushed her face down to the parted crevice of Keisha's ass.

"Damn, she's going to lick Jasmine's asshole." It was Tyler Greer, he was breathless with excitement."

Jason Foley nodded. "It doesn't surprise me, Angela is without a doubt the most uninhibited woman I have ever been with. She's even wilder than Donny's wife."

As Kelly was pressing Mandy's face into Keisha's rear, Mandy reached around Keisha's thighs and hugged her while she passionately kissed and licked her asshole.

Brad Cameron chuckled. "Gentleman, at this moment I do believe that we are in the company of four of the wildest, most uninhibited women on this planet."

Tonya laughed. 'Now that's a serious compliment."

Brad grinned at her. "It was meant as one."

Kelly had been massaging Mandy's cunt while Mandy kissed and licked Keisha's asshole, but when she heard the sounds of the conversation behind her she stopped. Another rhythm and blues song was playing so it was difficult for her to understand what was being said. Turning around she asked with a grin, "What are all of you carrying on about?"

Donald Kline was still sitting between Tonya's legs with his head resting against her naked sex. As she gently stroked his cheek she said, "Brad just suggested that we might be the four wildest, most uninhibited women on this planet."

Mandy and Keisha both stood up and turned around. Giggling, Mandy said, "Oh yes, I like that." She stepped off the stage and walked over to Jason Foley. As she pulled him out of his love seat, she said; "Why don't you take me up to your room so that I can show you just how uninhibited and wild I really am."

Tyler Greer laughed. "Damn Jason, you'd better not pass up an invitation like that."

As Mandy was leading Jason out of the playhouse he called over his shoulder. "Believe me buddy, I won't."

Staring at Brad Cameron Keisha slowly sashayed off the stage. She stood in front of him lasciviously licking her lips while she fingered her slippery cunt. "Big boy, are you ready to go to your room and play?"

Taking a deep breath, Brad stood up and said; "Most definitely."

Keisha took her fingers out of her pussy. They were wet with the moisture of her arousal. Gently rubbing them against Brad's lips, she and seductively said; "Then what are we waiting for?"

Brad smiled at her as he licked her dew off of his lips, then he gave her naked rear end a playful pat and said, "Let's go."

My wife was still standing on the stage. Except for her pearls and high heeled sandals, she was nude. Her long blond hair fell loosely on her shoulders. She was absolutely stunning.

I looked at Tyler Greer. He was smiling. I understood the reason for his smile. He knew that this beautiful woman was his for the entire night. He stood up and gave Kelly a slight nod. It was a small gesture, but its meaning was very clear. He was telling her that she didn't have to ask, he wanted her and he wanted her now.

Kelly slowly walked off the stage and over to Tyler. Her eyes were focused on him and only on him. It was obvious to me that at that moment my wife belonged to Tyler Greer. Feelings of jealousy and envy swept through me. In an effort to control my emotions I took a deep breath and bit my lower lip.

Wrapping her arms around Tyler's shoulders, Kelly pulled him to her and kissed him hard on the lips. Tyler responded. As he kissed her back I watched him slide his hand to Kelly's naked breast. At the same time her hand dropped to Tyler's crotch. Her fingers found his erect penis and gripped it through his trousers.

Maintaining my composure while I watched my wife and Tyler Greer took every bit of emotional control that I could muster. I had to keep reminding myself that this didn't mean anything to Kelly. For her it was just fun and of course, her job.

After a moment Kelly broke off the kiss and stepped back. Gazing into Tyler's eyes, she whispered; "Let's go up to your room."

Tyler slowly nodded and then he put his arm around my naked wife's waist and guided her towards the door. As they disappeared into the hallway I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Come Twinkles, it's time for you to get your reward."

I'd been so focused on Kelly and Tyler that I'd forgotten that Tonya and Donald Kline were still in the room.

Tonya was already standing. She reached down, pulled Donald to his feet and gave his leash a gentle tug. As she led him to the door, she said; "Did you enjoy the show the women put on for the men?"

"Yes Mistress Natasha, I did."

"You were envious when Angela was licking Jasmine's ass, weren't you Twinkles."

"Yes I was Mistress Natasha."

"We're going to your room. When we get there would you like to lick my ass?"

"Yes Mistress Natasha, I'd like that very much." Donald paused for a moment and then he said, "Mistress Natasha, may I ask a question?"

"Yes Twinkles, go ahead."

"Is that my reward?"

As they walked out the door Tonya said; "Twinkles honey, that is just going to be the beginning of your reward."

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Timmy, how are you doing?" It was Kirby.

I turned and smiled at him. "I'm all right, how are you doing?"

He shrugged. "I'm okay too. I think it may have been a little bit easier for me."

"What makes you say that?"

"Tonya was just being a dom with Donald. I think that was much less stressful for me than if she'd been treating him like a lover."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers