Courtesan Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

"I agree." He paused. After a moment he said, "I've always believed that there is nothing morally wrong with the hostess program. Tonya, Keisha, Mandy, Kelly and Antoine all seem to enjoy their jobs. We pay them extremely well and I've always tried to be very attentive to their emotional needs. If Mandy decides that she wants to continue working as a hostess." He shrugged. "Well, I think I'd be a colossal hypocrite if I were to object."

"Will you be able to handle it."

"Again, I might occasionally need a little support from my friends."

I smiled at him. "You can rely on us."

"I do believe that I can." Mr. Jackson glanced at his watch. "Timmy, it's getting late. Both of us need to get to bed, but I still have two quick questions."

"Go ahead."

"Earlier tonight you suggested that I might be welcome to join all of you in the house."

"Yes I did."

"Would you discreetly inquire about it?"

"Yes I will."

"Timmy, business is my life and I know I can't give it up. I also know that if I am going to be a businessman, I have to put in the time an energy to do it right."

"I understand. If you and Mandy are living in the house with the rest of us, it allows you to focus on your work without having to worry that Mandy is being left isolated and uncared for."

"That's exactly right and that leads us to my other request."

"All right."

"Right now, Mandy is planning to share a room with you and Kelly. If I ask her to marry me and she agrees, would you still be willing to take care of her during the times that I have to focus all of my time and attention on the business?"

"Yes sir, I'll just make sure that Kelly and I buy a really big bed."

Mr. Jackson smiled. "Thank you Timmy. As I told you earlier, I'm taking Mandy to the Kennsington Grill for dinner tomorrow night. During dinner I'm planning to discuss all of this with her. That includes marriage."

"You're going to ask her to marry you?"

"We have a lot to talk about, but I'm hoping that's where the discussion will lead us."

"Good luck Mr. Jackson."

"Thank you Timmy." He paused for a moment and then he added, "Thank you for everything."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I just nodded and gave him a quick smile.

He patted my shoulder. "I think it's time for us to call it a night."

As we were walking out of the dining room he said; "Timmy, I'm sorry that Kelly has to work tomorrow night. I assume that you've figured out the she'll be entertaining that last big investor from Seattle."

"Yes sir, I'd guessed that's who it was."

"Timmy, tomorrow before you leave, John is going to give you a file on the man. Will you put together a report for Kelly during the airplane trip home. This man is very important to us."

I grinned at him. "You want to be sure that she builds a lot of good will with him."

He smiled. "That's exactly what we want."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she gets every bit of information that we have."

"Thanks Timmy."

Mr. Jackson left the dining room through the door that led to the hallway so that he could use the front stairs. I went out through the kitchen so that I could take the backstairs. That evening we both understood that we'd just forged a bond that would most likely become the basis for a very close friendship.

That notwithstanding, when Mr. Jackson saw me turn and walk towards the door to the kitchen he didn't try to stop me. He understood. We both understood. I was a slave and he was a superior. At Evergreen superiors were accorded the privilege of using the front staircase while slaves were relegated to the narrow stairway in the back of the mansion. I was only permitted to use the front stairs when I was accompanying my mistress. Those were our roles and that was one of the rules governing those roles. They were part of a life style that we both eagerly embraced and despite or new friendship, neither of us wanted to do anything that might undermine the strict tenets of that lifestyle.

I hurried through the now deserted kitchen and took the stairs two at a time. I had a faint hope that I might find Kelly waiting for me in our bedroom.

The room was empty. The bed had been turned down, but I was certain that had been the work of Cassie or Florence.

I was disappointed. I knew that I shouldn't have been. The hope that Tyler might be finished enjoying my wife had been nothing but wishful thinking. Kelly was a beautiful woman. A man would have to be a fool to send her from his bed before he had to do it.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and and climbed into bed. I was tired, but I still thought about Kelly and Tyler. Closing my eyes, I pictured them together. They were both naked. Tyler was on his back. My wife was kneeling next to him. Tyler was fondling Kelly's pendulous breasts while she kissed and licked the engorged head of of his towering erection.

I smiled. Earlier that day Tyler's erect cock had been on full display. While it could never be described as small, it wasn't particularly big either. Now, in my fantasies, it had grown to pornstar proportions.

Reaching down to touch myself, I was quickly reminded of both the presence and the purpose of my cock cage. Actually, finding it was a relief. I was excited. Without the restriction of the chastity device, it would have been very difficult to resist the temptation to masturbate.

I knew that in the morning, when my wife returned, she would find it exciting to see that I'd been forced to lay in bed frustrated while she'd been enjoying herself in the arms of another man. I know this will be very difficult for many people to understand, but as a submissive masochist, I didn't want to deny her that pleasure.

I'm not exactly certain when sleep came. It just did.

I awakened to the sound of Edward's voice. "Our guests have left the property." As I sat up I realized that he was speaking over the household intercom.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked around. I was surprised and disappointed to see that I was still alone. That puzzled me. I'd expected that as soon as Tyler was gone Kelly would hurry back to the room.

Outside, the sun was shining. Glancing at the clock on Kelly's makeup table, I saw that it was 7:30. I got up. After washing my face, brushing my teeth and shaving I went into the closet. I found clean panties and socks in my dresser and then I selected a pair of freshly pressed khaki slacks and a pale lavender golf shirt from the clothes hanging on my closet rod.

As soon as I was dressed I went downstairs.

Doris was in the kitchen. When she heard me come in she said, "Good morning Timmy." She pointed to a stool next to an open spot on one of the counters. "Sit down, I have scrambled eggs, sausages and fresh biscuits. All of us have been up since 6:00. Mr. Jackson told us to let you sleep in. He said that the two of you were up late talking. Everyone else has already eaten. You're, of course welcome to take your food to the back dining room, but you'll be all alone. If you sit in here you can talk to me while you eat."

I sat on the stool.

When I came in Doris had been making a fruit salad. After preparing a plate of eggs and sausages for me she went back to work.

She sliced pieces of fresh fruit while I ate. As she worked she told me, "Edward, Nathan and Maurice are meeting with Mr. Jackson, Mr. Tyler and Mr. Reynolds. They're planning a party that's going to be held here next Thursday. I understand that there's a big group coming in from Philadelphia."

I swallowed a bite of biscuit and said. "I imagine that both Kelly and I will be coming back for that party."

She nodded. "I would assume you will, I gather that it's going to be quite a shindig. They're talking about dinner for eighteen. I expect that they'll have to bring in some extra ladies."

"Does that happen very often?" I took a sip of my coffee.

"From time to time, but not too often."

Doris focused her attention on peeling and slicing two bunches of bananas.

I finished the last several bites of my eggs and sausages and then I took another sip of coffee. After I set my cup down I asked in as casual a voice as possible, "Where is everyone else?"

Without turning around Doris answered, "I think Ben said he was going to weed the flower gardens and I'm sure that Florence and Cassie are busy cleaning the guest rooms."

That of course, was not the information I was seeking. Still trying to sound relaxed and nonchalant I tried again. "What about the others?"

Doris set her knife down and turned around. She was smiling. "You want to know where Kelly is and why she hasn't come to find you?"

Nodding sheepishly, I said; "Yes, I do."

"Sweet baby, Kelly would be with you if she could, but she and the other ladies have something they have to do right now."

"What about Kirby and Elvira? Where are they?"

"They're with the ladies."

"What are they doing? Why wasn't I included?"

She patted my hand. "Timmy honey, you do know how much Kelly, Tonya, Mandy, Keisha and Elvira love you, don't you."

I quietly answered, "Yes, of course I do."

"So you understand that if they didn't include you in whatever they're doing, it wasn't meant as a slight. They had to have had a very good reason for leaving you out."

Sighing, I said; "Yes Doris, I'm sure you're right." I paused and then I looked at her and smiled. "Thank you, I appreciate your taking a moment to put a band aid on my foolish insecurity."

"Sweetheart all of us occasionally suffer from episodes of foolish insecurity." She laughed. "Actually, for most of us, it's a chronic condition."

Doris leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Why don't you go outside and see Ben. It's a beautiful morning and he always welcomes company when he's working in the garden. As soon as Kelly and the other ladies are done doing whatever it is that they're doing I'll tell them where you are. I'm sure they'll come and find you right away."

There was a door that went directly from the kitchen into the back hall. From the back hall I could go directly out to the back patio.

I wasn't in a hurry, so instead I decided to meander through the formal dining room and into the main hallway. From there I could still wander out onto the back patio and find Ben.

I was just about to open the door that led outside when I heard voices. I stopped and listened. I heard the voices again. There was talking and giggling. The voices were clearly female.

I waited.

I heard footsteps. Several people were coming up the wooden staircase that led down to the basement and Tonya's playroom.

The voices and laughter were growing louder. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but it was definitely Kelly, Keisha, Mandy, Tonya and Elvira and they were all engaged in an animated conversation.

The door to the basement stairs opened. Mandy stepped out. Except for a tiny white satin g string and her slave collar, she was naked. Keisha was immediately behind her. She was wearing a black latex mini dress that was cut so that it left her large brown breasts fully exposed. In her right hand she was carrying a whip.

When they entered the hallway they both turned towards the reception hall. I was standing in the doorway to the patio. It was the opposite direction, so neither of them noticed me. They took two steps into the hallway and then they stopped and turned so that they were facing the basement door. I was now in their field of view, but because their attention was focused on the stairs, they still didn't notice me.

Kelly came out next. She was wearing a latex dress similar to the one Keisha was wearing. Her large breasts were also fully exposed and she was also carrying a whip. Her long blond hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her eyes were uncharacteristically painted with a thick layer of black eye shadow and she wore a deep red lip gloss that was much more garish than the subtle shades of pink that she normally wore. I noticed that Kelly's face was flushed and her nipples were sticking prominently out. I recognized the signs. It was obvious that my wife was aroused.

As soon as she stepped into the hallway Kelly moved out of the door and stopped. Her back was towards me so she also hadn't noticed my presence.

A moment later I understood why the three of them had left the space in front if the door open. Elvira stepped out. She was dressed in a skin tight black latex leotard that covered her entire body. The only exception was an oval cutout in the crotch of the suit that exposed her shaved pussy. Ellie was very slender and the tight fitting suit made the petite woman look incredibly sexy. Her gray hair was also pulled back into a pony tail and she wore the same garish makeup as Kelly and now I also noticed, Keisha.

Elvira was holding a black leather dog leash. As she moved into the hallway Kirby followed immediately behind her. I saw that the leash was attached to a black leather studded dog collar around his neck. Except for the collar and his cock cage, Kirby was naked. As Elvira pulled him through the doorway he turned towards reception hall and main staircase. I noticed at least a score of rather painful looking red stripes across his back and his buttocks.

Tonya was right behind Kirby. She was wearing a black latex mini dress similar to the ones worn by Kelly and Keisha. Her breasts were also exposed. Like Kelly, Keisha and Elvira, her ash blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her face was painted with the same dark eyeshadow and bright red lip gloss that they wore. She carried a coiled whip in each of her hands. I assumed that one of them had been used by Elvira.

As soon as Tonya was in the hall Kelly looked at her and said, "That was one of the most exciting things I've ever done in my entire life. I've never whipped anyone before. What an incredible thrill."

Suddenly she stopped and moved so that she was standing next to Kirby. Gently stroking his cheek she said, "We didn't hurt you too badly, did we? It was fun, but I'd never want to actually injure you."

He shook his head. "No, it might take me a day or two to fully recover, but I'll be all right." He looked at all of them. "Thank you very much. It was wonderful, better than I'd ever imagined it would be. Anytime any of you get the urge to do it again, I'll be happy to volunteer."

Keisha walked over to Kirby and patted his other cheek. "I enjoyed it just as much as Kelly did. I'd love to do it again, in fact I think we should plan to get together at least once a month for a little party like the one we just had." She giggled. "Cookie honey, we'd love to turn you into our own personal little whipping boy."

Kirby grinned at Keisha. That made me chuckle.

Of course I understood what had just happened. This was Kirby's special fantasy and the women had just acted it for him. They'd told me they were going to do it. Actually, I was the one who'd originally asked them to do it.

I didn't know they were going to do it this morning and I started to wonder why they'd kept it a secret from me. As soon as I thought about it I realized the answer that question. This was Kirby's fantasy, not mine. I didn't have a part to play in it and if I had been present I might have actually inhibited Kirby's fun by making him feel self conscious. The poor guy had spent his entire life trying to repress this fantasy because it wasn't supposedly normal and made him feel like a pervert. No. I understood. It was definitely better that I hadn't been there.

Suddenly Tonya saw me out of the corner of her eye. She looked right at me for a second and then she said, "Kelly."

My wife had been gently stroking Kirby's hair. She stopped and looked at Tonya. Tonya nodded towards me.

Kelly turned. As soon as she saw me she sighed. Shaking her head she quietly said; "Timmy, I'm sorry. The moment Tyler left I wanted to look for you, but...Well, we all wanted to do this and we thought it might be better if..."

Elvira patted Kelly's wrist. "Sweetie, let me do this."

Kelly nodded. Everyone was silently watching as Elvira walked over to me and took my hand. "Timmy honey, you know that we planned to do this."

I smiled. "Yes, and I'm glad that you did it."

"We wanted to include you. You know that all of us love you, but..."

"It's okay, I understand. I don't actually have a part to play in this fantasy and if I'd been there I might have made Kirby feel uncomfortable."

Elvira kissed my cheek. "Thank you, you're a good friend."

The conversation had gotten much too serious. It was time to relieve the tension with a little good natured teasing. I grinned at her and then I pointedly glanced down at the oval cut out in the crotch of her latex leotard. Elvira had given me several blow jobs and we'd had a number of very open conversations about our sexual fantasies, but this was the first time I'd ever actually seen her cunt. Leering at her shaved pussy I said, "I like your outfit."

Immediately realizing what I was doing Elvira giggled and said, "Do you like my seventy-two year old pussy?"

Emphatically nodding my head up and down I said, "It's absolutely gorgeous."

Elvira flashed me a lascivious smile and then with a delightful twinkle in her eyes she asked, "Wanna lick it?"

Kelly laughed. "Ellie honey, you're going to have to wait in line." She walked over and grabbed my free arm. "My sweet babydoll and I have a date in our bedroom and I guarantee you that it's going to involve some serious pussy licking." She paused for a moment and then she reconsidered. "But now that I think about it, if you'd like to join us, you could sit on Timmy's face while I take off his cock cage and give him a sweet little blow job."

I looked around. Everyone was grinning.

Elvira picked up Kelly's free hand and placed it between her legs. "As you can feel, I find your proposal very enticing, but I'm going to have to ask for a rain check. After I help Tonnie rub some salve on Cookie's back I'm going to find Wendell and see if I can interest him in a blow job before we have to leave for the airport."

Kelly playfully rubbed Elvira's cunt for a moment and then she pulled her hand away. Her fingers glistened with Elvira's moisture. She looked at the older woman with a puzzled expression. "I thought that getting wet was a problem for women your age."

"Honey, for sluts like you and me, getting wet will never be a problem." Elvira shrugged. "It is true that I don't get wet as easily as I used to."

She smiled. "When I was your age all I had to do was see a cute guy and my panties would be soaked."

Mandy laughed. "I think all of us understand that problem."

Kelly smiled at Mandy's comment and then she turned to me and in a soft, seductive voice she said, "Slaveboy would you like to taste Mistress Elvira's sopping wet pussy."

I nodded, but I didn't say anything. I was feeling a little intimidated, very submissive and extremely aroused.

Sensing my excitement my wife pressed her fingers against my lips and said, "Open your mouth slaveboy. I have a little taste treat for you."

I parted my lips. Kelly pushed her fingers into my mouth. As I sucked and licked them Keisha said, "Damn that is hot. I could definitely use a little pussy licking myself right now."

Next to her Mandy said, "Would a little slave girl do?"

"Will you lick my beautiful black ass too? Brad fucked me there last night and I'm feeling a little tender this morning."

Mandy smiled. "Just thinking about it is making me wet."

Keisha took Mandy's hand. As they started towards the reception hall she said; "Come on slave girl, I think I'll make you start with a little foot massage."

Elvira walked back over to Tonya and Kirby. "Tonnie let's get Cookie upstairs so we can take care of those welts on his back and his butt. We want him to be able to sit down during the plane ride home."

Both women took one of Kirby's arms. As they led him down the hall Tonya said; "Cookie honey, Mistress Elvira and I are going to take you to our bedroom and make you feel much better."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers